Augur Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room we wound up in was in a vaguely similar style to the rest of my apartment, but with hideous yellow linoleum tiling covering the floor. Several of the rituals I wanted to try to decipher required circles or diagrams on the floor, so carpet wouldn't cut it. This was the easiest non-carpeted room for Aubrette to maintain that fit our needs - no matter how ugly it was. The door was on the wall of my kitchenette, right next to the fridge, and I tried not to think of what kind of reality resulted in its presence.

Cindy had brought up the toolbox from my car once we realized we wouldn't need to leave the apartment to practice. We unpacked it a little, set the first required reagents aside, and I got to work. Before long, I had an inscribed circle of runes drawn in salt on the floor, each carefully connected to the next. My handwriting was never the cleanest, but with Cindy helping make minute corrections, it appeared to match the drawings in the tome. I carefully lit the small bundle of herbs with a cheap Bic lighter, and started trying to work through the pronunciation of the chant required.

My Gift was of help here, but there was an enormous amount of trial and error as well. The time I had completed the ritual to bring Cindy fully into the material world, I had let myself be guided by the certain death which was the result of any missteps. I had been walking a tightrope over a yawning chasm. The path was easy to find, because there was only one way forward that didn't lead to my doom.

Deciphering rituals was more like trying to navigate an old-growth forest. There were dozens, hundreds of paths ahead of me, and even the ones that didn't result in the ritual working might lead to an outcome I would consider positive. As such, all my Gift could really do was steer me clear of the obvious pitfalls, leaving me to figure out the 'correct' way forward by trying over and over until I succeeded.

After the third time I started the chant over, however, a melodious voice cut in, interrupting me. "My Lord, would you like me to assist? I believe the language you're trying to read is a transliteration of proto-Germanic. It is quite similar to what my nation spoke most commonly in Faerie."

I turned to stare at Aubrette for a moment, before blurting out, "Yes, of course!" Then I caught myself and asked, "Wait, proto-Germanic? Aren't Sidhe from Ireland? Or Scotland?"

The Fae woman favored me with a warm smile, but shook her head. "No, my Lord. Not all of us. The portion of Faerie I lived in was once connected to somewhere in what is now southwestern Germany, I think. We haven't had much contact with the mortal realm for some time, but there was a shift in our connection perhaps... two hundred years ago or less? It was in the midst of an ongoing conflict with our neighbors, so I don't know that it was ever truly investigated."

I listened in rapt attention, fascinated by the information and its implications as she continued. "There are connections to Faerie across the mortal realm, though, and the denizens will likely reflect the nations to which they are most closely connected." She twirled her fingers through a loose curl of hair, and added, "There are redheads in Germany and France too, my Lord."

I smiled at that, nodding. "I... well, to your original question, yes, I would love to have your assistance. I'm not sure why a tome of infernal rituals has some of them in proto-Germanic, but if you can help decipher them, it is more than welcome. I do want to learn more about your people and your home later, though, if you're still up for talking about it."

Aubrette curtseyed - she was once again wearing her forest green one piece dress, and the motion was both fetching and delicate - before walking up and kneeling smoothly behind me. Reading over my shoulder, she brought her lips to my ear and whispered, slowly and carefully enunciating to make it easier for me to follow.

I had a little notebook I had been keeping records in - which at this point, probably qualified as a spellbook of its own - and I dutifully recorded the High Sidhe's pronunciation as best I could in it. Then I repeated it out loud, and let her correct me, making a couple adjustments in the notebook and trying again. The third time, the Fae woman murmured behind me, "Very good, my Lord. Perhaps not perfect, but close enough I think."

With that endorsement, I lit a fresh bundle of herbs - thankful we wouldn't have to clean up the ash left over in the room when we were done - and began my chant. The bundle wove a pattern through the air, but this time when I spoke the trail of smoke left by the burning herbs hung in place, forming complex three-dimensional shapes. When the chant completed, the smoke-runes lit up abruptly before bursting into a flash of fire that vanished as quickly as it had appeared. I blinked away the sudden white spots in my eyes and looked around the room, remembering after a second the last step - I picked up a shot glass containing a tiny amount of liquid and downed it.

"Well, that clearly did something. I guess... time to head somewhere to check it out. I'm going to go pick up chinese food!"

With Aubrette's gift, I didn't need to actually go get food anymore, but that wasn't the real reason for the trip. My local hole-in-the-wall Chinese place had a vocal staff, and the Hong Kong emigrant cooks were constantly yelling to each other in Cantonese. Picking up food there would give me the chance to test out the ritual without having to explain what I was doing.

Thirty minutes later, I stepped through the glass door into the fluorescent-lit interior of the restaurant, all but quivering with excitement. Of all the rituals Cindy and I had looked at to date, this was the one that spoke to me the most. Lots of the other ones had the potential to be useful, but the idea of being able to travel anywhere in the world and both understand and be understood was just so damn cool.

At first, I didn't think it worked. The older Chinese woman at the counter waved me over, asking in English what I was there for. Hazard of being white - she obviously pegged me as an English speaker. I got to the counter, gave her my name and told her I was there for pick-up, and waited. She turned and yelled back to have my order brought up, and I heard the response. The cooks paused their conversation, then resumed talking about how their kids were doing at school, gossiping and bragging.

Only as the brown paper bag with my order was being delivered did I realize that the words I was understanding weren't the result of the staff speaking English. Nothing I heard from the moment my order was called back had been English, that fact just didn't bother my brain any. The words just... worked. The sounds weren't what I was used to, the word order was different, I just... knew what they were saying.

I practically skipped to my car.

Cindy and Aubrette could obviously sense my good mood when I returned, because both of them immediately congratulated me on my success. Aubrette did so with some light applause, while Cindy waited until I had set dinner down, then launched herself at me, wrapping her legs around my waist and pulling me into a kiss. Then she yanked herself up my body while I struggled to stay balanced, whispering hotly into my ear, "Reward Aubrette for that. And me. Especially me."

Her advice delivered, the Sin Demon lowered herself to the ground gracefully. I eyed her briefly, trying to decide how much stock to put in her advice, ultimately deciding that rewards of some sort were probably in order. In a bit.

I set out the food I brought back - the cheap plastic containers suddenly seeming paltry compared to the past couple nights' feasting. That thought brought me up short, and I dwelled on it while the three of us ate Schezwan chicken, Mu Shu pork, fried rice and egg rolls.

My recent run of success had been exhilarating, but... I didn't want to get lost in that, and lose track of the world outside of myself and my new magic. I didn't know how to guarantee that I wouldn't, but I resolved to try.

I put on a movie, letting the girls pick the first thing that looked interesting to them, while I paid attention to something far more important. I pulled out my laptop and Aubrette's completed checklist, and started reading through the latter, while taking some notes for myself - and doing the occasional bit of research - on the former. What I found was... eye opening, and not exactly what I had expected. She had even made notes beside some items. I also knew she was very aware of me reading it, because more than once I glanced over at her, only to see her looking back - usually before she flushed a bright red and abruptly looked back at the tv.

I had printed out a list to fill out myself, but hadn't yet done so. Still, just reading through Aubrette's responses gave me lots of ideas to try. Some of my ideas needed props and tools to carry through, so I mentally filed those away for later, but several of them I could manage tonight if I wanted. I thought about Cindy's advice earlier, looked through the sheets of paper again until I found the section I wanted, confirming that I remembered the Sidhe's selections correctly.

I carefully re-stacked the completed checklist, placed it and my laptop aside, then settled in to join the girls for the remainder of the movie.

The evening was yet young when that film ended, which fit nicely into my new plans. I got up, stretched, used the restroom and washed up a little, wanting to be ready and in good shape to avoid being interrupted. Then I made my way back to the couch, where the women were still seated. I picked a new movie, this time selecting something decidedly targeted towards a young adult male audience - lots of explosions and exposed skin - but also one I had seen before. I wasn't planning on paying the most attention to it, and didn't want to miss out. Then I stood back up and looked back and forth between Cindy and Aubrette, before barking a single word order. "Strip."

Cindy's shirt hit me in the chest about half a second later. My Sidhe vassal was a little slower to respond, but soon enough she was rising from the couch to remove her dress, revealing that she was once again flushed a bright red, her lips parted in excitement. My Sin Demon had just finished wriggling her way out of her shorts and panties, dropping them unceremoniously on the floor by the couch, when I made a shooing motion at her. "Scootch, I'm claiming the middle." She complied, I took the middle seat, and then I beckoned for both girls to sit down as I hit play.

As the movie started playing, I stretched out my arms to either side, wrapping them around both women's shoulders. Cindy responded by snuggling in close on my right, pressing her head to my chest while she watched the movie. Aubrette wiggled in a little bit on my left until her hip pressed to mine, but otherwise remained seated upright. Glancing over revealed that though her eyes were fixed on the screen, she was still blushing a bright red at her nudity. Still, she made no move to pull away from my touch - even leaning into me a little - which I took as a good sign.

The movie started, and while all three of us had eyes on the screen, I don't think any one of us was actually paying attention to the plot. Dozens of explosions and about twenty minutes later, I shifted slightly to sit up straighter, and let my left hand drift off of Aubrette's shoulder and over onto her chest. I didn't grab or squeeze, or even particularly move my hand once it was there, instead letting it lightly cup one of her full breasts, but I felt her stiffen in response. Then I felt her melt against me, slouching down a little to make it easier for me to reach without having to raise my arm quite so much.

Cindy perked up at that - whether she felt my motion or the Lust in the air, I couldn't guess - and she began slowly wriggling against me, just tiny constant motions from the petite blonde as she worked her body against my side.

I had actually been waiting for that, and took it as my cue to advance to the next step of the plan. I took my right arm off of the Sin Demon's shoulder, instead slipping it up her neck and letting my fingers grip her hair. I then slowly pushed down, forcing her head into my lap. Well, 'forcing' - she moved along with the motion eagerly. The compliant demon's face was soon in my lap, and I didn't even need to encourage her before she was nuzzling my incredibly hard cock through my pants. Releasing her hair, I instead carefully unzipped my jeans.

Cindy, insatiable slut that she was, didn't need further prompting. A delicate hand worked its way into my pants and - with some careful finagling - extracted my shaft. I rested my hand on the back of the Sin Demon's neck, fingers lightly curling around it, and soon after her head was bobbing up and down in my lap.

I felt Aubrette's reaction more than seeing it, since I was steadfastly keeping my head facing forward to watch the movie. The Sidhe woman was trying to do the same, but failing in a big way. Her head kept moving to glance down at where Cindy was fellating me. The blonde was alternating between short sharp bobs of her head to slide her lips along my shaft, and wrapping her hand around the base of my cock while she sucked and licked, making no move at all to be subtle - or quiet - about it. The explosions from the movie occasionally drowned out the noises coming from my lap, but any time there was a lull in the action, the slurping noises were abundantly obvious.

All the while, I did my absolute best to just... ignore what was going on. I kept my left arm wrapped around Aubrette, my hand resting lightly on her breast, but didn't make any move to do more than that. My fingers on my right hand remained at the back of Cindy's neck, just over her shoulders, but aside from shifting slightly to maintain contact when she adjusted her position to be better able to shove my cock down her throat, I didn't so much as squeeze.

Months of living with a sex fiend like Cindy had heightened my control beyond anything teenage me could have imagined, so despite the absolute ecstasy of the little blonde minx sucking me enthusiastically, I kept stoic and still as the movie played on. Before long, I started to feel movement to my left as well, a quick shift from Aubrette, followed by a slow rocking. Glancing over quickly, I saw that she had slipped one of her hands between her thighs, and was gently shifting her hips to grind against her own fingers.

That wouldn't do at all for my plan, so I removed my hand from Cindy's neck, reached over, and grasped Aubrette's wrist. She made no move to resist as I gently pulled her arm away, her fingers slipping from between her thighs. Instead, I shifted it over until her hand was resting on the head which bobbed up and down in my lap.

The redhead froze when she realized what I had done. Cindy paused in her attentions - taking the opportunity to bury the head of my cock in her throat and swallow a few times, but then resumed her motion, and this time Aubrette's hand moved with her.

The three of us stayed like that for... a while. I watched the movie - or at least, my eyes stayed pointed at the screen - but the only reason I could tell you what happened is that I had seen it before. For all the stern front I was putting up, having a tall gorgeous redhead fairy naked and pressed to my side while an elfin blonde sex demon gave me an avid - if leisurely - blowjob did not leave me with a great deal of brainpower to spare.

Eventually, right as the movie began to reach its climax, I realized I was in danger of doing the same. I bought myself just a little time by pushing Cindy's head down, and she compliantly relaxed her throat to take me in, swallowing as her lips pressed into my pubic hair. I squeezed the hand on Aubrette's breast once, unable to resist feeling how it filled my hand, giving and pliant beneath my fingers, then released her and pulled my arm back. I pointed to the empty space on the carpet in front of me, turned my head to the left, and ordered my vassal, "Kneel. Knees apart, on the carpet in front of me, butt on your feet."

The Sidhe woman let out a breathy squeak and scrambled to comply, and soon enough was looking up at me from the floor. With her knees apart, I could watch moisture dripping down both of her thighs, and glancing back to where she had been sitting, I realized she had left a sizable wet spot on the couch. A distant part of my mind noted I was going to have to clean that later, but I dismissed the thought as non-urgent. I slipped my fingers through Cindy's hair, pulling her off of my cock with a wet pop - I was sure by now that she did that on purpose - and looked at the redhead in front of me. I ordered, "You may touch yourself - but you may not cum until I do," then I shifted forwards, scooting to the edge of the couch. This put me close to Aubrette - specifically, it brought my cock to less than a foot away from her lovely chest.

I turned to my right, only to see delicate features sporting a lascivious grin looking back at me. Patting the Sin Demon on her multicolored hair, I commanded her in turn. "My dear little slut-slave, be a dear. Your sister-in-service can't cum until I do, so I need you to jack me off onto her fantastic rack."

The "Yes, Master!" that Cindy gave in response was loud enough that the neighbors had to have heard it. The tiny blonde scrambled up onto the couch, confusing me until I realized what she was doing. She slipped her legs around me, scooting between me and the back of the couch until she was embracing me from behind. I felt the heat of her cunt against my back as she ground her body against mine, before reaching around my body to wrap her hand around my cock. I was still slick with her saliva, so her grip moved easily, the small fingers making my shaft look huge in comparison.

As close to Aubrette as I was, I couldn't really see past her tits to watch her hand at work, but the movement of her shoulders - and the way she was shaking and quivering - told me she had taken advantage of my permission and was fingering her soaked slit. I couldn't decide which was hotter to watch while she did - the way her chest arrhythmically shuddered and quaked, sending delightful ripples through her full mounds, or the look on her face as she gasped and moaned. Her eyes remained fixed on my cock as my Sin Demon jacked me off less than a foot from her face.

That, ultimately, was what pushed me over the edge. Cindy had been sucking me off for nearly an hour prior, but seeing the helplessly fascinated way the normally stately and prim auburn haired Sidhe watched me get jacked off had me finally lose control. I groaned loudly, my balls pulling up and then pulsing as I shot ropes of cum onto Aubrette. The first strands missed her chest, instead aiming high and splashing along her cheek and lips. The next few, though, Cindy was able to adjust, and soon sticky white cum was landing all over the impressive tits of my Sidhe vassal.

The moment my cum touched her face, Aubrette let out a moan of her own, her orgasm following instantly on the heels of my own. While I fought to keep my eyes open, she seemed to have no such trouble - her gaze was fixed on my cock as I shot my load over her, and after a moment her free hand slid up her chest to begin smearing my cum over her breasts as she writhed in ecstasy. That was maybe one of the hottest things I had seen in my life, but as addled as my wits were in the moment, the only way I could sum up my thoughts was to all but shout, "Fuck, yes!"

A few moments later, I managed to come to my senses. Cindy's fingers were wrapped around the base of my cock, squeezing in time with my heartbeat. Aubrette had her eyes closed and her lips parted in delight, both of her hands sliding lazily over her breasts to rub my cum into her skin. I could feel the Sin Demon behind me slowly undulating, her lithe body pressed to my back as she wriggled delightfully against me.