Augur Ch. 12

Story Info
New magic, celebrations, and a vassal becomes a concubine.
7.2k words
4.88
8.1k
4

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinje
Kinje
366 Followers

As much fun as it was squeezing myself into the shower with a Sin Demon and a High Sidhe, there were limits to my endurance - both sexual and otherwise. I had plenty of fun caressing and groping both slippery bodies as we wriggled around gradually getting clean, but in the end, the three of us wound up piled in a heap on Aubrette's big bed that she had magically conjured. I worried initially that I would have difficulty falling asleep in a new environment, on a new bed, but those worries very rapidly proved to be baseless. Within minutes of feeling Aubrette curl up against my side, while Cindy half-draped her tiny frame atop mine, I was comfortably unconscious.

I awoke the next morning to find myself wrapped around the tiny blonde demon, with my redheaded Sidhe nowhere to be found. Carefully sliding off the bed, I realized that I hadn't actually brought any clothes into Aubrette's room, so I was going to have to freeball through my apartment. That was... honestly fine. It wasn't like there was anything dangling around that the ladies hadn't seen the night before, so I strutted into my living room in the buff.

Apparently, that was the dress code of the day. The curvaceous redhead Fae woman who had given me her Oath and bound her fate to mine as my vassal was as naked as I was, looking at something on my laptop while she sat on the couch. I blinked in surprise for a moment, looking around and realizing that my apartment was also spotless. Despite having been a bachelor for quite some time, making the place technically a bachelor pad, I tried to keep the mess to a reasonable level, but this morning everything glowed. The kitchen was cleaned, the dishes put away, the carpet even looked vacuumed.

I looked back to my vassal and saw that she had noticed me, and was in the process of putting the laptop away and rising. I thought about trying to stop her, but before I could come up with the words, it was too late, and she was curseying to me. Watching a beautiful woman curtsey while nude wasn't something I realized I had on my bucket list, but I added it and checked it off in the same moment.

Aubrette managed to speak first. "My Lord, good morning. I hope you found my bed to your liking. And... the company." The blush that had been threatening since she saw me began to creep up the redhead's chest, but didn't yet bloom into fullness.

I walked the short distance to her and held out my arms. "Aubrette, I... I am happy to play the role of Lord, I am happy to be your Lord. Very happy. Incredibly happy. But I can't do the full formal thing all the time. I'm going to hug you now, and then unless you tell me you don't want me to, I'm going to kiss you. I had a wonderful time with you last night, but I haven't tasted your lips yet, and I don't want to keep missing out."

She practically slammed her body against mine. I was used to Cindy flinging herself at me, but she barely broke 100 lbs, while Aubrette was full figured and slightly taller than I was. I didn't care. I rocked back half a step to catch my balance, squeezing my arms around the Sidhe woman in a full bodied hug. We embraced for a good long minute, just holding each other - though I couldn't help but delight in the feel of her breasts pressed into my chest. Then I shifted slightly, and I tasted Aubrette's mouth, pressing my lips to hers and slipping my tongue past them. She tasted even better than she smelled, like strawberries and honey, sweet and inviting.

When eventually I pulled back, I found her crystal blue eyes staring at me, and she didn't quite manage to close her mouth when it parted from mine. I inhaled deeply, let it out in a happy sigh, and muttered, "Should have done that last night."

The Fae woman still in my arms nodded her head, whispering softly, "I... I feared perhaps you didn't want to, and that was why you neither kissed me nor claimed my womanhood."

That got a laugh out of me, and I let one of my hands dip down to idly fondle the woman's full backside. "Far from it. I'm... still feeling my way through all of this. I know you're going to keep spying, and you made it pretty clear you were enjoying yourself with everything I involved you in, but I didn't want to just... announce that we were going to have sex. I realize having Cindy jerk me off onto your tits wasn't exactly keeping you separate from my sex life, but I don't know, it just felt more right in the moment. If you want me to claim your womanhood..." Aubrette nodded fervently, but then blushed until her face practically matched her hair, "Then I'm happy to do so. Soon, even. But maybe coffee first..."

I grinned, and while I hadn't intended it as an order, my vassal squirmed her way out of my arms to quickly begin pouring and fixing coffee for the both of us. She spoke as she did so, her tone melodious and happy. "I woke early this morning, and felt so... inspired, so energized. It was as if the Glamour you were feeding me through the Oath redoubled. I took the chance to practice my cleaning skills, so I may better serve you with them. Plus, you had not yet given me permission to dress, so I thought it wise to remain inside the apartment."

I looked up and down the redhead's naked body as she put the creamer back in the fridge, and reflected that yes, it was probably wiser for her not to cause a riot by walking around outside the apartment naked.

A few minutes later, Aubrette and I were both dressed in the same basic outfit - a pair of my boxers and a t-shirt, sipping coffee on the couch. Cindy was still in the embrace of Sloth, so I took the chance to get to spend some one on one time with my new vassal. She regaled me with tales of life in Faerie, which sounded endlessly interesting to me even as it was humdrum to her. Admittedly, her life before she inherited the power which raised her to Noble Sidhe sounded not terribly different from how I imagined life in medieval Europe, but some of the tales she had to tell of the goings on in the royal court would have fit right in alongside the legends of Arthur and his knights. Granted, the versions of the legends I read in school didn't contain anything close to as much licentious behavior as the Noble Sidhe royal court apparently got up to. I certainly don't recall the Death of Arthur involving a scene where Guinevere walked in on Arthur and Lancelot banging and resolved a potential conflict by joining in, but maybe the versions I read were sanitized for school and that was in the original.

In turn, I told her some about my family and our history. I had never been that big into genealogy, but when your family has a secret as big as mine does, you tend to keep track of the other family members, so I had a decent idea of what life had been like for us for the last century or so. We had immigrated to the US from England a while before then, but I was hazy on exact details. I was able to tell her of some of the more notable and unusual gifts my family had possessed, about the great-(and then some)-Uncle who had worked as a professional dowser during the American westward expansion, and the aunt who had inherited his same Gift. That was the same aunt who had told me about the Vegas Vampire Mafia, and she was an absolute hoot; I resolved to take the girls to meet her at some point. Of all of my family, she was by far the one most likely to see the humor in the situation, and she teased me about finding a girlfriend every time I saw her.

She lived in Nevada now - not in Vegas, though - and much as I did, she made her way through the world by leveraging her gift, helping people find water in the desert.

The morning was... nice. Aubrette had, in the handful of days I had known her, picked up our language well enough that I wouldn't have known she wasn't a native of the US by talking to her, and she was just... pleasant company. From time to time I did have to guide her out of formality, since her Oath required that she treat me as her Liege, but occasionally having a gorgeous redhead call you, "My Lord", was the kind of thing some folks would pay good money for, so it's not like it was a hardship.

Eventually, Cindy roused herself when my orders kicked in, and it was her time to make her walk of shame out of Aubrette's bedroom. Except the tiny blonde made it a walk of Pride, strutting out naked and owning it. Where my High Sidhe vassal would blush the moment she so much as thought about me looking at her naked - a trait which I found perpetually fetching - my Sin Demon might well be incapable of blushing. She strolled over to where we were seated on the couch, bent to give me a kiss, and whispered in my ear as she did so. "Thank you for cumming in my ass last night, Master. I can't wait for next time."

I was instantly hard as granite, my cock tenting my boxers. Aubrette pretended not to notice, but the sudden change in her posture and the flush creeping up her neck gave it away.

The tiny blonde took in our wardrobe and turned, model-walking into my bedroom, with her tight ass swaying with deliberate grace and two sets of eyes fixed on her the entire way. When she emerged a few seconds later, she was wearing one of my t-shirts as well, the garment long enough to reach the middle of her thighs. She poured herself coffee, dumping in her usual load of cream and sugar, then walked over to us and deftly slipped into my lap.

Since Cindy was up, I announced my plan for the day: more ritual study in the morning, followed by work in the afternoon. I wanted their help with the ritual study, but later in the day I wanted them to work together to start getting Aubrette's small business venture underway. It might not make a huge amount of money, and it might not be a long-term project, but I wanted to find a way to let the Sidhe interact with some humans other than me in a slightly-controlled environment, and this seemed like a good way to make that happen.

The ritual work went well, if more slowly than I preferred. Aubrette and I spent some time going through the book looking for anything else that looked like it leveraged Glamour. She was able to spot a few, and with a demon over one of my shoulders and a fairy over the other, we were able to decipher them and figure out what we would need, and what they would do. Some of them would even be pretty easy to manage - but most required some additional reagents that I didn't already have. I spent a while making a shopping list, eventually handing it to Cindy to let her price hunt later in the day.

The only new ritual I was able to actually use immediately was 'Befuljenan Majikos', which as far as we could tell was supposed to be some kind of protection or warding spell. It wasn't clear how long it lasted or what exactly it warded against, but the stuff I needed to perform it was cheap as hell - much of it coming from a variety pack of herbs & spices I had picked up a while ago - so I gave it a whirl. Nothing flashy or impressive happened, even after I repeated the ritual a few more times in case I was doing something wrong, so I eventually gave it up as a project to revisit later. It's even possible the ritual itself was either recorded incorrectly, or just never really worked, but there was no easy way to tell.

The rest of the day went by quickly. Both of my consultations were quick, and better still, both were new customers who were paying cash. As I drove back to my apartment - squinting past the setting sun as I did so - I resolved to give some of it to the girls and have them expand Aubrette's wardrobe some. I really hoped the next trip would go a little farther than the first one. Not that her new outfits weren't incredibly cute, but $500 in women's clothing from the mall did not go far. I didn't really have any girl friends I could ask for shopping tips, but did have the idle thought that Sara was probably a decent resource - she was in the right age range, and could probably at least point them in the right direction.

I wanted to talk to her regardless - if Aubrette was going to be offering cleaning services in the apartment block, I wanted to clear that with Sara first. My pretty landlady had helped me out more than once, the least I could do for her was check in before running a technically illegal business under her nose. I did know that not everyone who lodged in the apartment was legally allowed to be in the states, so I didn't think she would have a problem with it, but it was still worth asking.

I arrived home to find Cindy and Aubrette on the couch. Snuggling. With Aubrette's head in Cindy's lap.

I will fully admit that was not on the long list of potential activities I expected. The tall redhead scrambled to her feet as I arrived, curtseying to me. She was dressed in one of her ruffled skirts and a floral patterned top that I didn't think I had seen yet. My little blonde had donned some of the clothes Mycah had purchased for her - in this case a knee length mesh layered skirt and lacey green top combo that was surprisingly more classy than I would have expected from literally Hot Topic.

Cindy spoke first, as I managed to jolt myself out of my surprise and closed the apartment door behind me. "Hello Master! I have talked to my sister-slave and she wants you to take us out to dinner before you bring her home and officially take her as your concubine and claim her slut-body." I rolled my eyes a little at the Sin Demon's deliberately provocative word choices, though I couldn't deny the stirring I felt in my pants at them.

"Cindy, neither of you are slaves. I mean, fun-time slaves sometimes sure, but Aubrette can ask me to release her, including finding someone or something else to sustain her Glamour, any time she wants. And you're free to tell me that you want to go back to the infernal realms. I'm not going to release you to wander about the world, but we can work on returning you if that's what you want." I paused a moment, looking over to Aubrette to ask her about the plan, when the blonde on the couch interrupted me.

"Master, I literally cannot disobey an order from you, and the Fairy has sworn her eternal service to you. You can deny it if you want, but you have two women who are fuck slaves. We're happy with that. Aubrette is never going to ask you to release her, even if she were welcomed back to Faerie, you're letting her inner slut out in a way they never did and it makes her cunt go all gooey. I'm never going to ask to go back to the hells, because the Sin up here is the most delicious thing I've ever tasted, and if I go back, I'll never convince you to pound my ass into the mattress while I'm face-first in Aubrette's cunt."

I knew she added that last part just to get a rise out of me, but my treacherous imagination immediately started picturing it, robbing me of my ability to respond. Eventually, after a few moments of silence where Cindy stared me down and my Fae Vassal blushed at me, I managed to clear my throat and speak. "Yes, well... Aubrette, I don't have any problem with taking you two lovelies out to dinner, especially since you took the time to dress up nicely for me. Is the plan my foul-mouthed demon put forth something you would enjoy?"

The redhead bobbed into another curtsey, the action seeming like a reflexive reaction to being addressed by her liege more than a conscious choice. "Yes, my Lord. Your vassal would like it very much if you were to allow her and your bound servant to accompany you to a dinner, and then..." She looked to Cindy for a moment, and I caught the blonde nodding out of the corner of her eye. "And then fill up her needy... her needy cunt. With your seed. Your cum."

Well that was clearly coached. Also hot. Still, I glared at Cindy for a moment before looking back to Aubrette. "My lady vassal, I would be honored. Gimme a couple minutes to change into something nicer so I don't look like as much of a schmuck when I walk into a restaurant with the two hottest women in town."

That got me a blush and a smile from the redhead, and a cheer from Cindy.

An hour later I walked into an upscale fondue restaurant with a beautiful woman on each arm. Admittedly, it was a chain place, and not exactly Michelin Star rated, but I had gotten a reservation on no notice.

The experience was lovely and surreal. The booths weren't private enough for Cindy to get away with any obvious shenanigans - much to her disappointment - but they allowed for private conversation, so the three of us were able to speak freely. As such, the next couple hours were spent with us swapping stories, aspirations, hopes, and dreams. For all that my dates were a literal Fairy and a Demon, both from other realms, it was surprisingly down to earth. Except when Cindy started talking about her plans to eventually crush one of the demon princes and institute her own rule over one of the realms of the hells. That got a weird look from one of the waiters as he topped off our drinks.

I learned that Aubrette had always dreamed of having a horse, but while she got to ride as a Noble Sidhe, her position didn't allow her the freedom of her own steed.

I learned that Cindy couldn't actually get drunk. Her body just broke down alcohol the same way it did anything else that went into her stomach.

I got to tell the girls about my first girlfriend, the first person outside of my family I told about my gift. Her family had moved away midway through High School, and we'd lost touch a couple years back, but she was still the source of many pleasant memories.

I left the restaurant almost two hundred dollars poorer, but smiling from ear to ear. And with Cindy leaning up to speak into my ear. "Neither of us are wearing panties. You can bend her over as soon as we get home if you want. Or you can warm yourself up inside me before you take her."

I was almost certain the hostess at the front of the restaurant heard her. I didn't care.

We arrived home at the apartment in record time, despite Cindy's best efforts. The little minx had put Aubrette in the passenger's seat, while she had taken the back middle one. She had then bunched her skirts up about her waist and played with her hairless pussy the entire drive back. It was fully dark out, so I didn't think anyone in any other cars saw her, but the flashes of pale skin and pink pussy I caught in the rear view mirror were... distracting. Aubrette must have known something was going on, because while she never looked back over her shoulder, she blushed the entire duration of the drive.

The three of us made it as far as the door to my apartment, but I was still trying to grab the keys from my pocket when Cindy insinuated her body around mine, all but crawling up me to kiss me. Then she snatched the keys from my hand and spun me around to face Aubrette, displaying her surprising strength as she did so. She shoved me lightly and I stumbled into the redhead, my hands rising up to embrace her as I let my tongue dive past her lips to taste strawberries and honey. My eyes drifted shut as we kissed, and I was vaguely aware of the sound of the key in the lock. I felt Aubrette stiffen suddenly, and opened my eyes to see her crystal blue ones staring back at me. Breaking the kiss to ask her what had startled her, I instead felt Cindy sliding two fingers past my lips. They were wet with sweet nectar. Without even a hint of the Sin Demon's spicy flavor. I blinked in surprise, only to be met with a cheeky grin from the little imp.

She slid her fingers from my mouth and then fled through the door. I kissed Aubrette quickly before moving us both inside. Cindy had already stripped off her shirt and was sashaying her way towards the Sidhe's bedroom, her skirt swishing as she wiggled her hips. I took my gorgeous vassal's hand and lead her with me, following the temptation of Sin. Once in the bedroom, I took charge, pointing at the heavy chair by the window and ordering my demon. "You, sit there. No words. Touch yourself or something, you get to be the one watching this time." The slender blonde smoothly moved to comply, showing no hint of disappointment at having been dismissed from the proceedings.

Kinje
Kinje
366 Followers
12