August in the Archipelago

Story Info
Something unexpected while relaxing in the archipelago.
5.9k words
4.56
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An August memory from Stockholm archipelago

It is hot on board the bus. Quite a few people going out to the harbor, although it is a Monday morning. I had gotten up early to take a few days off. I've been retired for several years, but started studying at the university when I stopped working and now, I'm finishing my master thesis. I finished the first version yesterday, now I'm heading out to an island in the archipelago and my little cottage there for a few days of relaxation. Well, okay, I have the laptop with me, I will read through and correct, review the notations and references in my thesis.

The August sun is really hot this morning. In front of me in the bus are two young women, maybe around twenty years old. They are so cute and beautiful in their little tank tops and tight shorts. As an old man, I can't help but notice how their bodies and, especially, their tits move under their thin tops. They are laughing and talking to an older woman. They seem to be enjoying themselves. I wonder if they are also going out into the archipelago by the ferry.

The heat makes me close my eyes and I almost nod off for a while. Thinking about how it felt this morning, I was ready with my thesis, and it felt so good. Now only the finishing touches. A liberating feeling when I stepped out into the street. The city had just started to wake up and the air felt crisp after the night. It smelled of warm asphalt and was it was quiet. The morning rush had not yet started. I had packed what I need for a week alone in the archipelago. Not much clothing, more food, and a few bottles of wine. And the laptop, of course.

I take the ferry, which is like a bus with several stops on different small islands, one of which is the island where I have my cottage. When I got on board, I saw that the three women are also on the boat. The younger ones are more friends, the older woman seems to be more of an acquaintance, someone they have met before, but do not know closely. When I get off the boat, so do the three women. They stand and continue talking on the jetty. The weather is warm and pleasant. I take my backpack and bag and follow the road to my house.

The house is only 15 minutes by walking but very secluded. There is only one other house nearby, old man Petterson's house. He hasn't been in his cottage for a long time, so I'm looking forward to a week on my own, with no one around.

Arriving at the house, I unlock the door, go inside, and put down my luggage. The house feels stuffy, I open several windows to let the air in. The house is old, my parents' summer house which I have inherited. There is only cold running water from a well and a simple drain. A total of 55 square meters, large living room, kitchen and two bedrooms. The house is only about 50 meters from the water, where there is a pier with a small boathouse next to it. Petterson has his jetty just on the other side of the boathouse. Even when we are there at the same time, we don't see each other, which creates a nice sense of privacy.

It's hot, I need something to drink. I take off all my clothes, so nice to just walk around naked, without having to think that someone might take offense or think I'm weird. I have always liked the feeling of the wind caressing my bare skin. I take out a beer, warm but still okay. I sit down and just enjoy the warmth and the wind.

The sun is warm, and the flies start buzzing around me. Probably need a bath. I go down to the jetty and dive in. So nice. The water is probably at least 23 centigrades. I swim around a bit and go up. Get a deck chair from the boat house and sit on the jetty, looking out over the water. I doze off a little from the silence. Everything is nice and quiet, not even any boats out on the bay. Suddenly I hear something splashing next to me. I look up but see nothing. Yes, there, someone is swimming just off the jetty. I only see a curly head, looks like a woman. I stand up to get a better look. Then she suddenly looks at me. I'm about to say something, but she says "Oh, sorry, didn't mean to interrupt". She has a nice voice. I see that it's the older woman from the boat. How has she come here? This is private. She swims over to the jetty on the other side of the boathouse. It looks like she is also naked.

"Well, you can either look or you can look away while I go up. I'm as naked as you are. If you're not ashamed, I won't be either. I thought I was alone here," she says, stepping onto the dock and disappearing behind the boathouse. Well, so much for privacy, I think. But where does she live? With old man Petterson?

I go up to the house again. I can be here without getting disturbed, I hope. I go into the kitchen to make some lunch, that is boil two eggs and make a couple of sandwiches. I bring my lunch out in the garden. Well, maybe not so much garden, mostly everything is overgrown. Probably must do some gardening, cut the grass. But I want to rest for a while first. I'm very good at procrastinating, that is, putting things off until tomorrow - or later.

I sit down and close my eyes. Fall asleep. Wake up. Wow, it's already four o'clock in the afternoon. Better get on with the day. I take out the lawnmower, fill it up with gas and it starts nicely after only two strokes. The lawn is not that big, it only takes 30 minutes and it's done. Smells like freshly cut grass. I rake away the worst of it. Looking at my work. Looks good, almost neat. Need to clear some bushes too - will have to do it tomorrow.

I take a book, nice to sit and read for a while in the afternoon heat. Insects buzzing, birds chirping a little, not like before midsummer but they are there, new little birds that have just learned to fly. Mother and father bird look on and bring a mask or fly to the youngsters. Ohh, such peace, just what I need.

"Hi, can you help me?" the woman in the water comes towards me. She has something in her hands. "My name is Birgitta, I'm borrowing the house from my uncle, August Petterson. He said everything is in the house, no need to bring anything. But something as simple as a corkscrew is not there. And I was going to have a drink and enjoy the day with some wine before dinner. Can you help me? Please."

When I get up, she becomes aware that I have no clothes on. "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to just walk in like that...." She blushes, I think. "But we saw each other before too...."

"Wait, sorry, just have to put something on," I say embarrassed and hurry in. Swimming trunks, no, I don't have any. I find a pair of old shorts and a t-shirt. I pull on my clothes and then look for the corkscrew.

"Here," I say, smiling. "Would you like me to help you open it? My name is Nils, by the way. Saw you on the boat, nice to have a neighbor."

"Thanks," she says and hands over the bottle. "Nice to meet you, it was just a bit hasty in the water. I apologize for coming here unannounced, a bit embarrassing."

"I thought I was alone on the whole island," I joke. "I like to walk around naked, when I think no one will see me, but now I'm a bit more decent, I hope."

"Mmm, I wasn't exactly dressed in the bath either. Put some on when I saw that I needed to go and borrow a corkscrew. And, hey, I liked what I saw, so no worries."

"Thank you. And sorry if I stared before, I was both a little surprised and pleased to see a beautiful woman. But I was a bit too obvious, I guess."

"Do you want to taste? And by the way, for me you are welcome to walk around naked, I think it's nice to see. Besides, I also go naked, when it is possible", she says. "Do you have glasses for the wine? It is much nicer to drink together."

"Oh, sure," I say, and go into the kitchen. I find two wine glasses. They look a bit foggy, need to be rinsed off. When I come out with the glasses again, Birgitta is sitting in one of the chairs and is completely naked.

"Since we both like to go naked, I thought I would join the party," she smiles at me and holds out the bottle. I pour the wine and return the bottle and a glass. I put down my glass and take off my shorts and shirt.

"Well, cheers, now that we're on the same level, so to speak," I say. I can't help but to look at her and notice that she does the same on me. I like what I see, and it starts to show in my involuntary reaction. She has chestnut brown hair, semi-long and self-curling, and it frames a beautiful face. It's obvious that she likes to smile and laugh and now her eyes are smiling at me. She is maybe 165 cm tall and has a nice figure with wide hips, a nice butt as far as I can see. The tits are not small but not big, look quite firm and with dark warts. Her nipples stand straight out. Cold or...?

"Mmm, I see that you like what you see," she says when she notices my reaction. "So do I, you seem to be in very good shape. Is it all right to say that you also have a beautiful, well, what do you say? Cock?"

Wow, she's direct, which doesn't make my condition any less obvious, on the contrary. Now it's standing straight out. I feel both embarrassed and excited. I take a mouthful of wine to hide my embarrassment. We start talking at the same time, fall silent and then Birgitta bursts into a ringing and infectious laugh. When we have both finished laughing, we look at each other and the ice is broken. We inquire about each other and realize that we will both be here for a week, and we are both single. After talking and drinking wine for half an hour, we both realize that we are hungry, for food. I have brought a piece of salmon, which is more than enough for two, so I ask if I can offer it to her.

"Delicious," she says, "thank you." I start preparing the barbecue and get the salmon. A little salt, black pepper, and lemon. I rinse some lettuce and put some potatoes in a pan. They should be ready about the same time the barbecue is ready. Meanwhile, we continue to talk. When I am about to start grilling the fish, she comes and stands close to me. I feel the heat from both her and the barbecue, but on two different sides. She puts a hand on my shoulder, moves it slowly down my back and stops on my butt. Caressing lightly.

"Mmm," I say, "but I must be careful not to burn myself. I get all stiff and don't want to touch the hot barbecue." She slowly moves her hand, so it comes to my front. Takes a light grip on my penis and caresses it a little".

"I've wanted to do this since I saw you on the jetty. And I really don't want you to burn yourself. Want to take care of it. But let's eat first. I get turned on and horny seeing you, talking to you. Want the feeling to build up and last long," she says.

I started caressing her back as she stroked me, "Yes, eat first, the food is ready," I say in a horny voice. She has an amazing butt that I must caress, grab hold of. And her tits, they look so firm and nice, with nipples that are like two small cylinders, standing right out.

I take the potatoes off the stove, the fish off the grill and we sit down at the table. Naked. I can't take my eyes off her, looking at her face and then her breasts and face again. Suddenly I feel a small foot slowly caressing me between my legs, up against my stiff cock. Getting difficult to eat and converse. We become more and more preoccupied with things other than food.

Eventually, however, the salmon is finished. We get up, don't say a word, just look at each other. We stand close to each other and get into an embrace. Birgitta is a little shorter than I. When she gets close to me, my cock goes straight at her stomach. She grabs it, bends it down and places it between her legs. She rubs it back and forth, feeling the shaft in her slit and parting her labia a little. Then our bodies are tightly pressed together. I can feel every part of her, her tits against my chest, her hips against mine and my shaft pressed into her slit. We stand and just enjoy, then she tilts her head slightly, seeking my lips. A first kiss, then some more pressure until our mouths open more and more. Feel her tongue finding its way into my mouth.

I don't know how long we are standing there, making out, touching each other. I take her by the hand and lead her to the old hammock in the garden. I had taken the quilts out earlier and now they come in handy.

"Dessert, now I want dessert," I murmur. I sit her down, spread her legs slightly and kneel on the grass in front of the hammock and her. My head is now right in her lap. I see how it shines a little from her wetness. I bend over and slowly lick her labia. Mmm, how soft and full they are. My tongue is now directed towards the slit, licking from the bottom up. Circles a little at the top. Tip the tongue a little and penetrate a bit into her. Tastes so good. The juices flow more and more. Taking my thumb and start massaging around the clitoris. Hear how she starts moaning, moving impatiently back and forth. I let my tongue lick directly on her clitoris while a couple of fingers enter her. I pull back and forth a little. Angle the fingertips so I can reach the front area of her pussy. Now she cannot sit still, she shakes her body back and forth and throws her head back. Her body tightens in an arc. Her thighs squeeze my head. I feel her body trembling, coming into an orgasm. How wonderful to feel this primal female power.

After a while, the orgasm has subsided and she says, "Come up here, lie on top of me, I want you in me now. I've been waiting all through dinner. Now it's my turn. And yours. Take me, fuck me. I want to feel you in me," she grunts.

I lie on top of her. The hammock rocks as she guides me into her. It is so moist, wet, it is no problem to enter her. Feeling how my glans first parts on her lips then sinks further and further in until I'm all the way in. We lie for a while, rocking back and forth. Then she starts moving, squeezing her inner muscles, massaging me, and then starting to hump. Then a little faster. I'm getting closer, I need to take it easy a while, I don't want to come right away.

After a short break, I start moving in her again. Slowly and gently, then we both increase the pace. Slowing down for a while, feeling each other. Birgitta starts moaning more and more and increases the pace.

"Come on, fuck me, drive hard, want to come, yes, yes, yes, more So, yes," she almost screams. Now it's express speed that she needs. The pressure builds up in me, too. I can't hold back but come in some strong contractions, squirting deep inside her fertile beautiful pussy. She must have sensed that I've sprayed because she comes shortly after in a second orgasm. It lasts longer, feels more powerful. I'm stuck like in a vice, my slightly flaccid cock deep inside and my legs in an iron grip between hers.

An eon of time passes, it feels like, before her muscles relax, and we just lie there panting. Kissing each other. Caressing each other. Just enjoying the closeness in a hammock that slowly rocks in the August evening.

"Come on, let's go swimming, I need to rinse off. It was wonderful," says Birgitta. We walk hand in hand down to the water and dive in. Swim around and splash water on each other, like two children. Sitting on the jetty, it's still warm in the air. Chatting, laughing.

"I'll have guests tomorrow," says Birgitta. "Those two girls I had company with on the boat. I invited them over for a swim. They are coming in the morning."

"Yes, I saw them, looked really cute, young and cute. Do you have anything planned?" I ask.

"No, just swimming and sunbathing, having some lunch, I think. Would you like to join us?" she asks. "But I suspect we'll have to wear swimwear; I don't know how they are with skinny dipping," she continues.

"I'd love to, but I don't think I have any swimming trunks, I'll have to take the shorts, they might work, but they might be a bit transparent when they're wet."

"I want to see that, then we can all see how nice you are," Birgitta says with a smile. "But now I need to go home. Thank you for a fantastic evening and... well, everything! Come over tomorrow at ten." I received another of those warm intimate hugs and a long kiss.

Next morning

I wake up on Tuesday morning with a hard on, old man that I am. I lie there for a while, remembering the night before and how Birgitta came over to borrow a corkscrew. There were both wine, food and, not least, a fantastic dessert in the hammock. Stretching out in bed. What an evening. But now I must get up, I was supposed to come over to her around ten o'clock. And the two younger girls would be there too. Nice to spend some time together, even if it was loneliness I had sought when I went out to the archipelago.

Starting the coffee maker, I have yoghurt and muesli. It is already warm outside, it probably never got cool during the night. Almost Mediterranean climate right now in the archipelago.

When I'm done with breakfast, I wash up both after it and yesterday's dinner. It was magic yesterday, who could have expected such an experience when wanting to be alone. She really had a fantastic body, I believe she is around 50, but very well preserved. Well, she thought so about me too, despite my 75 years. Will be interesting to see what this day has to offer? Probably no sex when she has guests, but maybe later?

Best to make myself presentable, shave, brush my teeth and go down to the water to wash off a bit. Birgitta is sitting on the jetty next to me. "Hi there! Thanks for yesterday," she calls out.

"Thank you," I laugh. "It really was a fantastic evening. I've been dreaming about you all night."

"Then you can keep dreaming," she replies. "Now we have to get dressed and make ourselves respectable? Because you will be joining us, aren't you?"

"Try to stop me, of course I'm coming. I'll put something on. Kisses, see you soon," I say and go up to the house again. Right, clothes! Swimming trunks would have been good, but I haven't had any for a long time, always swim naked and haven't had guests or company out here for years. I put on the old shorts. If I'm going to swim in them, it's not good to have underwear underneath, so it's just the shorts and a simple t-shirt. Then I'm dressed.

When I come over to the neighboring house, all three of them are standing there talking. They are all dressed in bikinis and look seductive. Both must be around twenty, maybe twenty-two, I guess. "Hi, I'm Nils. Birgitta invited me over. Nice to meet you," I say.

"Mia, great! Saw you on the boat yesterday," says one of them. "Moa," says the other. Moa is slim with a nice figure. Blonde hair and a nicely cut face and a bright red bikini. Mia is a bit rounder, not fat, but a bit fuller. A butt that is just waiting to be patted, I think. Mia is dark-haired and has a naturally darker skin, probably originally from a more southern country. She has a round, very beautiful face and a lovely cornflower blue bikini.

"Would you like some coffee? It's ready. I made a sponge cake this morning," says Birgitta. We sit down and Birgitta pours the coffee. We start talking about the summer, the weather and how wonderful it is in the archipelago. The girls are friends from the university, studying medicine. Moa's parents have a place nearby and they have a week's summer vacation before their studies begin again. They don't have a seafront property and think it's a great luxury to be able to come here and swim without being crowded with others at the public beach.

"Speaking of swimming, I want to get in the water," says Birgitta. She's wearing a nice black bikini, a little more substantial than the girls, which are the smallest I have seen. Birgitta and I look at each other. We are both used to swimming naked and even walking around naked. The girls are probably, despite their small swimwear, a little shyer. We go down and Birgitta starts by entering the water, closely followed by the girls. I take the plunge and, recklessly, dive in. The shorts are not made for that. The resistance of the water makes me come first and the shorts afterwards, they float up next to me. I don't think I've ever heard three women laugh so much before; it must have looked funny.

12