Aunt Ann on Display Ch. 03

Story Info
Getting it right.
1.5k words
4.55
14.4k
19

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God," he moaned, pulling away from me.

"NO," I said, giggling a little, wrapping him in my arms and legs, not letting him go.

"God, I'm sorry," he said, "it's just...." but I cut him off with a kiss.

"Oh, honey," I said, still giggling a little, "you just paid me a great compliment, thank you."

"I'm sorry," he said again, "I wanted our first time to be perfect."

I kissed her again.

"And it will be," I said, "we have just started."

I felt him starting to relax and kissed him again, letting my legs slide down a little from where I had them wrapped around his waist until they locked, knee to knee, holding him close, enjoying the way we sort of slid across each other, his semen providing a layer of lubricant across our bellies.

My body shuddered as those educated fingers of his captured my hand and pulled until my arm was extended above my head and his fingertip traced the hollow of my armpit making my nipples tighten even more.

"You," I managed before his thumb and forefinger rolled my nipple, making me gasp and my hips buck involuntarily, "know WAY too much about my body."

He didn't say anything, just slowly bent down until his lips covered where he had been toying with my nipple, making it so hard it ached, and then began suckling like a hungry baby.

That pressure in my belly was undeniable now, and when his finger traced the hollow formed by the big tendons at the fork of my legs my whole body went rigid.

God, he was so good. He held me there, my body rigid, unable to breathe, but not quite achieving my orgasm. His mouth was busy at my breast and his finger, not busy, just touching my clitoris, holding me right there on the edge.

"Say please," he said.

"Please," I said, sort of giggling.

My hips were bucking and I was helpless to stop them.

"Please," I said again, not giggling now, sort of breathless.

His mouth suckled and his finger kept tormenting me just this side of finishing.

"PLEASE," I said for the third time, my legs scissoring now.

My breathing was coming in harsh little pants now, and I could feel my skin flushed and feverish.

"PLEASE, JESUS, GOD, PLEEEEEEASE," I sort of whimpered.

I could feel the way I was running, my love nectar hot and sticky running down until I felt it wet on my anus. And his finger kept that damn pressure, just enough to hold me, not quite finishing me, and when my hips thrust it was as if he anticipated my moves and could hold that pressure at that perfect level.

I was reduced to begging, and on some level, way down below thinking, down where the lizard warmed itself in the sun, I liked it.

I was laughing and crying now, my breathing coming in little gasps, my need for release blocking out everything else. I was reduced as I had never been before, to what was happening between my legs and at my nipples.

I had BOB, of course. Every woman does. But my Battery Operated Boyfriend had never taken me to this place.

"Oh Jesus," I screamed as his fingers took me over the top. I felt my belly clenching and the hot wetness of my release as, for the first time in my life, I "squirted." Oh, hell, let's be honest here. I "sprayed" my release.

My womanscent was thick in the air as he finally released me and took me into his arms.

"At least I got that right," he said, holding me as my body trembled.

"Oh, Christ," I whispered, "that is as right as it gets, thank you, baby."

We lay like that, kissing, me trying to get my breathing under control when he gently rolled me onto my back.

"Let me try this again," he said and I wasn't surprised to find him erect as he moved around, getting his knees between mine.

"Rabbit," I said, giggling.

"I'll try," he said, smiling down at me. As I felt him move forward, his hips adjusting, I lifted my knees to meet him.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss," I hissed softly as I felt his length slowly enter me where I was slick and ready.

His eyes were holding mine as he moved slowly closer until I couldn't focus anymore. His mouth covered mine and our tongues fenced playfully when I felt his thumb and forefinger pinch my nose shut. When I breathed out he breathed in and when I gasped in a breath it was his.

This was a level of intimacy I had never imagined, sharing a single breath. I wrapped my legs around him and my hips were bucking desperately as he held me to him.

I was starting to get lightheaded as we used up the oxygen in that breath, and my body was starting to panic when I came.

He inhaled my cry of ecstasy and my body went rigid as he pulled all of the air from my lungs.

He broke the kiss then and I gasped a quick breath.

"Again," he said, his breath warm in my ear before he covered my mouth again.

The second orgasm was even more powerful than the first. My fingers were hooked into claws, digging into his back. My heels were drumming on his ass. I could feel my consciousness slipping as we used up the oxygen again.

And I didn't care. All that mattered right then was the pure paradise he had transported me to.

My vision was going dark when he allowed another breath. We both gasped like we had been drowning and suddenly broke the surface.

"Now push me out," he breathed into my ear.

"What?" I said, the mood broken for an instant.

I felt him move inside of me.

"Find those muscles and push me out," he said.

"David," I whispered, "I don't...." but he cut me off with another kiss.

"Push," he said and covered my mouth, and pinched my nose again.

I felt him moving inside of me again, the only movement either of us was making, and I concentrated on what he had said and on what I was feeling.

I tried squeezing, I had done a bazillion Kegels in my life. But that wasn't a push, it was a squeeze, And he moved again inside of me.

Then I pushed, just as I had when struggling with constipation from time to time, and I understood what he meant. I felt my cervix touch his erection and I exploded again. I was having trouble focusing and realized the way I was pushing if I lost my concentration I'd wind up shitting the bed and I certainly didn't want to do that.

I tried to sit up against him as I sprayed my release, soaking us both and leaving sodden sheets under my ass.

And still, his mouth was locked on mine, our shared breath offering no oxygen.

I felt myself cum once more as I lost consciousness.

I woke, maybe "came to" is a better phrase, to kisses.

"Squeeze," he said, and that I did know how to do. I squeezed and he hissed before covering my face with a hundred little butterfly kisses.

"Harder," he said, and I grunted, bearing down, wanting to give him what he needed.

"Like that," he said and started a rhythm, slowly pulling himself out until just the glans, the head of his erection remained parting my outer lips and then slowly re-entering me.

I came, not the hard contractions, the "squirting" or "spraying" or whatever he had me doing earlier, this was gentler, a soft pressure deep in my belly, and I felt myself wet and hot again.

"Tighter," he said and I grunted and squeezed as hard as I could.

"Now, my little virgin," he said, "that's nice."

His rhythm sped up and I could feel that his need for release was building.

"That's right, baby," I whispered, "fill me up. Give me your beautiful gift. Make me yours."

I knew I was kind of babbling, and I didn't care. This was beyond anything I had ever imagined and I wanted it to be as good for him as it was for me.

"Tighter," he grunted, his own breathing getting ragged now and for the first time, it felt like he was losing some of his control.

I cried out, a high-pitched wordless cry of purest pleasure, sort of an eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sound, and grunted and squeezed and PUSHED, finding those muscles. I felt his erection hitting my cervix with each thrust and my hips bucked, wanting more.

"PUSH!" he cried out as his back arched and he hissed "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssss."

I felt him cum and pushed him out, screaming my answering "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss."

I pushed again, feeling myself stretch and a strange sensation as for the first time my cervix and uterus felt the cool touch of air.

And I collapsed, completely spent as I had never been before.