Aunt Annie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here," Annie said as she swam over and wrapped her arms around the boy, "let's keep each other warm." She felt his penis bounce against her and her hardened nipples rub against his chest as they treaded water when she suddenly laughed.

"What's funny?" The boy asked feeling those rigid nubs scrape across his chest, feeling her incredible warmth.

"Never mind, "Let's get out and lie in the sun, it's truly cold in here." Annie turned and swam, to the cleft in the rock so they could climb back up.

Martin started after her, having trouble swimming as his focus was on that shining ass bobbing in front of him. After climbing up, they flopped down on the grassy patch they had planted many years ago.

"I can't believe it's still here and it's grown so big," She looked down at Martin's crotch, "Not the only thing," She laughed. "Nice recovery, by the way." She rubbed her hands across the large grassy swath.

Martin's eyes were glued to the vee formed by her legs when he realized she was looking at him, "What do you mean? Chasing you on my bike? I lost."

"No," she reached down and stroked his cock, "I laughed when we were in the water because I had a thought." She pulled on her nipples, "I get bigger, harder in the cold. Boys? Not so much." She stroked his cock, "This is what I meant by nice recovery." She looked at him, "Do you have any clue what you have here? What those cute little girls in your school are missing out on?" She stroked a bit harder, "You're thinking about them, aren't you?" She sat up and lowered her mouth onto his cock.

Martin stopped her, "You don't have to do this." When he felt her hot mouth on the head he moaned, "Annie, it feels so good, but don't do this because you feel sorry for me."

The blonde pulled off, "Really? Ever since I saw this the other day, I've been thinking about little else." She spread her saliva around the shaft, "I'm doing this for me." She looked hard at him, "We can't fuck because I'm your aunt, but no one said anything about this. And, if your hands aren't all over me, I'm going to be really insulted and hurt." She winked at her nephew and took his cock back into her mouth, moaning happily.

Martin smiled feeling the first time a girl did anything with him, to him. His eyes were drawn to the masses of flesh jiggling in front of him and cupped the breast right there. He was amazed at how heavy the soft flesh was in his hand, how much spilled out around his fingers. He was afraid of hurting her if her squeezed too much, but she arched her back pressing her breast harder against his hand. Her soft moaning enhanced the feeling of her mouth on his cock. He slid his other hand onto her ass, still soft and smooth, but somehow even more arousing. As she shifted herself, getting up on her knees, his hand slid around her ass cheek and felt the soft petals of her labia. He felt his balls ache as he touched his first pussy. He thought of school. Classes with books. Text. Pictures. Female Genitalia...as his fingers explored the texture of the warm wet folds, the diagram filled his head. 'Labia majora...really smooth, not hairy, labia minora...like flower petals, perineum, anus...is she pushing back?...smooth, little wrinkles all around, perineum, the vaginal opening...slick, not exactly wet, more like oily, clitoris...' As he traced the length, the shape of it, he felt Annie squealing on his cock, 'Nice!...the clitoral hood, the mons...her pubic hair is soft, not course like mine..." He slid his finger back down, '...clitoral hood, clitoris...vaginal opening, perineum, anus...perineum, vaginal opening, vagina!...ohhhhh" He felt Annie moan encouragingly causing a vibration through his cock. All thoughts of Human Sexuality faded away as he felt vaginal walls for the first time. He was amazed at how tightly she gripped his finger making him wonder how she'd be able to comfortably accommodate a penis. He added a finger and she felt just as tight. His hips were moving up now on their own, as were hers, his cock sliding deeper and deeper into her mouth.

Annie squirmed against his fingers wishing he weren't her nephew. She had felt plenty of cocks inside her, big ones, small ones, why did she so crave this one? She finally was able to press her lips against the boy's mat of hair. She had the idle thought that he'd need to trim, or shave...but why would he? The men all groomed themselves for a reason. That never would have occurred to Marty. As she pulled off and plunged down, she felt the boy gripping her breasts, her twat tighter. She knew he was trying to hold it, but she'd have none of that. Her lips tightened, her throat tightened and when he finally yelled out he was going to cum, she mentally grinned feeling his hands trying to get her to pull off. His balls contracted, and she welcomed the first hot jet splash against the back of her throat. She rapidly bobbed her head, tongue working against the hard flesh, swallowing all the salty spurts until his body went limp.

Martin collapsed back, breathing like he'd just ran the 400 meter, joints aching. 'Wow! That was by far the most intense orgasm I'd ever felt, it almost hurt.' He thought as he looked down at Annie grinning up at him. He felt her wiggle her ass and realized his fingers were still inside her. He started to pull out but stopped hearing her husky voice.

"Don't you dare. Keep doing what you were doing, but curl your fingers down, yessss, there!" She hissed.

'G-spot! I forgot about that.' He thought. He crawled to his knees and got behind her and looked closely at the beautiful sight in front of him. He could smell a pungent scent, the scent of arousal. He quit plunging his fingers into her and pressed his mouth against hers.

"Sweetie, you don't have to do that...yes, Ok. Oh yes!" She yelped as Martin flipped her onto her back and explored her entire crotch with his tongue. He didn't forget the G-spot, so he plunged his two fingers back in. He was unsure what she liked, or disliked...though, nothing he did elicited anything but encouragement, but it was his fingers pressing upwards that she seemed to like the best. As he nibbled on that hard clit, he saw the creamy undersides of her breasts heaving. He reached up and slid his hand over one. Her nipple was hard and pointy, kind of like an eraser. She seemed to love it when he pulled on it, in fact, he saw her pull on the other. Soon he focused on stroking upwards on her vaginal walls, pinching and pulling on her nipple while rapidly flicking his tongue against her clit.

Annie exploded with all the incredible stimuli, her pelvis rapidly humping against the boy's mouth. Hips raising a half foot off the grass. "Oh fuck, Yesss, there...there...there..oh yesssss."

Martin felt incredible seeing, feeling Annie cum hard because of him. He slowed down when she didn't writhe as much and, when collapsing, gently licked her slit, tasting the fluids leaking out.

Annie looked down lovingly at her former best friend and teared up, "Oh my God, Martin. I missed you. I thought about you every day and listen when I tell you this. I mean it with all my heart, what you did to me, everything you did was perfect. Best ever. Get up here, I need to kiss you."

Martin let himself be pulled up and opened his mouth when he felt her tongue press against his lips. He groaned in pleasure feeling the incredible sensation of the beautiful girl's tongue entering his mouth. His hand gripped one of her breasts. He loved being between the soft vee formed by her thighs and unconsciously began humping against that warm crotch.

Annie felt that hard cock enter her labia and she almost pulled him in, but instead stopped and pushed the boy gently away. "I'm so sorry. There's no man in the world I'd rather have inside me, but we can't. You understand?"

Martin nodded, "Sorry, it just seemed to come naturally." He climbed off his aunt and held out his hand, "Come on. I guess we shouldn't be late for dinner." When He got Annie to her feet, he hugged her, "Thank you. That was...I have no idea what that was. Indescribable."

Annie laughed, "Perhaps that's the best way to put it." She stroked the boy's face, "I really wish I could be your first."

Martin laughed, "Are you serious? You are my first. I don't care about technically losing my virginity, you will always be the first for me."

Annie grabbed his face and kissed him hard, then looked at him, "I love you so much and I'm really sorry you weren't my first, but know this, you are definitely the best."

***********************************************

"I saw her. I swear. I was at Macy's and she was trying on dresses. I mean, they were prom dresses."

"Come on, Maddie. Why would she be here? Look around, this is so far from anywhere, it's nowhere." Marie replied, "I'm sure there was a very pretty blonde in Macy's. Trying on dresses...think about it. Where else would anyone in a 50-mile radius go to buy a dress? Remember last year, you swore you saw bigfoot by your back pasture?"

"I did, I mean it really could have been. You're right. Sure, perhaps it looked like her. Really huge...you know. But, you're right. I mean, since that's all anyone has been talking about..."

This had to be the 100th conversation he'd overheard about Penny Nichols in town. He thought back to yesterday afternoon but stifled it feeling the unwelcome throbbing. 'Not on my way to gym class..."

***********************************************

Martin ran to cover second and before he could get there, he was blasted back into the dirt. He found himself lying on his back, desperately gasping for air. He saw his best friend run over.

"Oh man, are you alright? You flew like ten feet. Relax, you'll be able to breathe." Drew looked up, happy to see Coach run over. "Coach Davis is coming over. Man! Craig just went way out of the base path to level you. I told you asking Katerina out was a mistake."

"Craig, are you alright? Which shoulder did you use?" Coach Davis looked at their star quarterback. "Shit! That was just plain stupid. Use your left shoulder. Damn! If anything happens to your right, State will drop your scholarship." He pulled on his left hand, "I've told you if you have to hit someone, use your left." He looked down at Martin. "Get your ass inside and shower. Trying to wreck a promising boy's career?" He shook his head and escorted Craig towards the bench. "Everybody, pick up all the gear and put it in the bags. Then I want five laps around the field."

When Martin was finally able to get air in his lungs, he felt around and winced, "Ow. I don't think anything is broken, but I'm going to have on hell of a bruise." He looked at Drew, "I'm good. I don't want Coach Davis pissed at you too."

Drew shook his head, "What an ass. What a pair of asses. I hope Craig tears up his knee at State and they're stuck with Davis. At least the next grades won't have to put up with him." He helped his friend up, "Are you sure you're Ok?"

"Hang on, I think I hit my head," Martin put his hands on his knees waiting for the spinning to subside. "I'm good. Pretty sure no concussion." He saw the concerned look, "Really. I'm good. Don't worry about me, mom, let's do the Merry-Go-Round next." He grinned and walked back to the school.

Drew laughed and turned to pick up the rest of the gear and go run the stupid laps.

Martin was sitting by his locker, checking out a text from Annie. 'Hurry home. I want help choosing which dress. XOXO, Annie.' He looked up hearing the boys enter the locker room. He started to put down his phone when Craig and his posse entered and headed to the next row of lockers.

The boy rubbed the spot where his head hit the ground. He heard Craig begin his usual boasting, and on a whim decided to record it. Last week he'd been slamming Coach Davis for riding his coattails to State. Maybe today...

"I'm telling you, she's here for me."

"Oh, come on, a world-class porn star here to see you? I've had enough. You've been bullshitting about all the girls you've nailed here, and now Penny Nichols?"

He heard Craig snort, "Look, Peter, you live in your own little happy place. And you go on believing that Sherry is that sweet innocent virgin and she's been saving herself for you. After prom, if she lets you, check out the little heart tattoo right next to that nicely trimmed cunt. I'm sure she'll tell you she lost her cherry bike riding or something."

"Fuck you!" Martin saw Peter storm away to the showers and listened, but all he heard were chuckles and clothes being pulled off.

He heard Craig call after the boy, "Hey, hang onto her. You can always brag your wife lost her cherry to All-Pro QB Craig Wilson. What a pussy." Craig sneered. "What? You don't think I nailed her? Come on, every girl wants to save herself for Mr. Right, but whenever I show an interest in them, they melt."

A boy laughed, "Rather than 'Long Drive' you should rename your junk, Mr. Right."

"I like that, I think that's what I'm going to call the big fellow from now on." Craig laughed.

"Ok, so perhaps you did nail Sherry, but you'll have to do better than that to convince us Penny is here for you. Or even that she is here."

"Remember spring break? I went down with my family to the Keys? Yeah, I didn't recognize her at the time, I mean, she was dressed in a tee shirt and cut-offs, but one of the chicks I boned had to be her. I mean, she had incredible skills and told me that with my cock and my body I should be doing porn. I must have told her where I lived, though who knows? Maybe she saw me on ESPN, you know the profile they did on the next Tom Brady? All I remember is we sure weren't talking much. You'd think she'd be all blasé about getting fucked, you know a whore like that, but the way she hung on to me, clung to me, the way she squealed...So glad I insisted on wearing a glove. Just imagine. Anyhow, looking back, that was her. I wish I'd recognized her at the time. She had such an innocent look, I would have taken that great ass. I'll bet she's looking for me, you know, maybe to do a shoot with me. Oh, don't worry. I'm not having a video out there with some skank. I'll need to maintain my All-American Boy image to get endorsements and nail supermodels."

"I still can't believe you fucked all those chicks in Florida. You have the hottest girl in the school. Katerina is every bit as beautiful as Penny." Martin heard a boy say, eliciting snorts.

"I feel sorry for you. Have you ever been out of this town? No? Katerina is the hottest girl in the school, but you go to South Beach, and they'd laugh her off the beach. She's ham and cheese. Penny and those other bitches are all prime cuts of meat. There were at least 20 girls I turned down who were 10x prettier than Katerina."

"I always thought you and Katerina were going to, you know, get married." Martin heard another boy say.

"Seriously? I've got a future. Next Saturday night, she promised me I could pop her anal cherry. Once I've done that, you can have her. She's a great cock-sucker, great fuck, great tits, but tiny ass. I remember Penny had an ass I could really grab onto. Are you kidding me? Put that little thing away."

Laughter. "Christ, Billy. Go take a cold shower."

He heard laughter and a slamming of lockers, so he quickly put away his phone and hurried out to class.

***********************************************

"Oh shit! What happened to you?" Annie cried, seeing Martin looking at the huge bruise in the mirror.

"Nothing. I mean...nevermind. If it's alright with you, can I see the dresses later? I want to lie down." Martin said sadly.

"No. Let me see you. Who did this? Did you get hit by a car?" Annie ran over to the medicine cabinet and looked around, "No cream with painkiller? Come on." She led him back to his room. "Lie down, don't move. I'm getting something for that."

Martin wondered if he'd even be able to move this Saturday, let alone dance. He thought about Annie putting her arms around him, where could she without causing pain? He felt like crying. This morning, he actually caught himself strutting down the hall, finally feeling like a man. When school let out, he was gingerly walking. He put his arm over his head and lay back. He dozed off for maybe 20 minutes before hearing his aunt open his door.

"Sorry, sleep is good. I can come back."

"No, I'm good. What is that?"

"This is the best painkilling cream I've ever tried. I had to go to two stores before I found it. Come to think of it, that's just about the only two stores in town that could have it. Anyhow, this will be cold at first, but you'll see."

Martin lay there, feeling those soft hands rub the lotion into his skin. She was wonderful at working the cream into his skin without causing his ribs to hurt.

"Ok, while I do this, you tell me everything." Annie said, "Who did this to you? Was it that jerk quarterback?" She listened, getting angrier and angrier at that asshole, then at the coach. "Are you fucking kidding me? Wait until I tell Mal and Mark."

"No, don't I'm sure it was an accident." Martin sighed, "This does feel really good. Thanks."

"An accident? I've known a lot of athletes, college and professional. They know at all times what they are doing. They don't have accidents. I'm pissed. Really pissed."

"Then I won't tell you about what I overheard in the locker room." Martin sat up, "Were you in the Keys this last March?"

"No, why? I haven't been down to the Keys since we did a shoot, what was that, three years ago?" She looked at her nephew. "Why? Why do you look so relieved? I'll get it, stay there. You need your phone?"

Annie looked like she was going to explode. "I'm a skank, a whore? I need to meet this asshole." She looked at Martin, "You need to show this to Katerina."

"I can't do that. This will totally break her heart. Listen. I was crushed when she told me she was going with Craig rather than me to the prom, but I'm not mad." He suddenly grinned, "I'm going with a prime piece of meat rather than ham and cheese." He looked suddenly serious, "You should meet her. She really is beautiful. So much prettier than that yearbook picture. Her smile...Sorry."

Annie reached down and stroked the boy's cock, "I think you're in love. I think you'd like to have that pretty little redhead right here, wouldn't you?"

Martin sighed, "I've always liked her. Most of the popular girls wouldn't even step around me if I collapsed in the hallway. Katerina was always nice to me. I know, mom will tell you it's because I've helped her in school, but she was like that before. That's why I helped her."

"Then let's help her. I just had a thought, but first, let's take care of this." Annie pulled his pants down and licked his hard cock. "I think you're going to like this." She said as she got his cock nice and wet.

Martin felt like he was in heaven watching his aunt lick him, feeling that nice tongue of his cock, but when she crawled up and squeezed her tits around his cock and slid up and down on him, he knew he'd never feel anything better than that. "Oh God, Annie. This feels incredible." He stroked her hair as she looked up at him, licking her lips, her huge mounds mashed against his hips. His cock completely enveloped by the smoothest skin he'd ever felt. "Annie, um, Oh God!" Almost without warning, he exploded, his cum jetting against her chin and mouth as she rubbed against him more rapidly.

"Like that?" Annie asked sweetly before she lapped up all the splattered cum on his stomach and chest. "We can do that again, but wait until you feel the cameltoe slide." She winked at him.

***********************************************

"Ok, Marco. I guess we're set, I mean except for Stella. Am I forgetting anything?...I know, but this brought that side of me out," Annie suddenly laughed, "That would sure blow my fans away. I know, I'll do those as Penny Pain...Thanks, Marco. Don't worry about it, you've got my credit card number, great, whatever you need."