Aunt Ann's Pony Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Aunt Ann's First Lesson in Kinks.
1.3k words
4.33
7k
4

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We settled in.

My Air Force tech school and general status as a veteran, veterans were popular those days, were accepted for 87 credits so my official status was as a "Junior." I enrolled in the education curriculum, wanting to be a teacher, and started school. I didn't try to pledge any fraternity. I figured that after basic training and barracks life, I wasn't about to put up with a bunch of bullshit from some high school hero that I could break in half. I did join the Vets Corps, kind of a fraternity for veterans although it was mostly a big old farmhouse with a big yard that served as headquarters for some truly epic parties and a place to crash for a while for guys, well, and a few girls, fresh home from wherever they had been while they got settled in.

Not everyone had an Aunt Ann.

And speaking of Aun Ann, she was the best bed partner anyone could ask for. She didn't just enjoy, she actively welcomed the little things my Japanese hooker-turned-live-in lover had taught me. Machiko was good at her profession, the Oldest Profession, and specialized in the art of spicing pleasure with pain.

Spice is a good word here.

My first lesson for Aunt Ann took place a couple of weeks after I moved in, but before classes started.

We stayed home that night, watching television companionably. She's a deeply committed Elvis Presley fan, especially the early movies, and we watched King Creole, singing along with many of the songs. Pot had become legal while I was away and I was still reveling in the idea that I didn't have to find a dealer, that I could just walk into the store, what they called the "dispensary," and buy what I wanted. I quickly discovered gummies, and tonight we were working on a half gummy, a five-milligram dose, of my favorite Sativa strain.

I wasn't "stoned," but I was pleasantly "high."

We turned off the television and went to bed, giggling a little as I did a vocal version of the riff that accompanied the song - - bum bumm bububum - - and she sang, "If you're looking for trouble."

In the bedroom, I peeled off the oversized T-shirt and flannel shorts she wore in place of pajamas for lounging around, and she pushed the long floppy shorts past my hips and let them pool on the floor at my feet.

We necked and kissed. We knew each other well enough that there was no urgency now. We took our time.

"Ready for one of the lessons I learned in the exotic Far East?" I asked.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she said in a husky voice, "always ready for your lessons honey.

"Hold that thought," I said, rolling out of bed before she could grab me.

I went into the kitchen, grabbed the pepper shaker, and went back into the bedroom, holding the shaker behind my back.

She was giggling.

"Whatcha got there?" she asked, affecting a little girl's voice, complete with big eyes.

"A surprise," I said, climbing onto the bed, my knees between hers, and slipping quickly into her, knowing by now the angles we needed to fit properly.

She let out a surprised little mewing sound as I quickly slipped back out, shook pepper liberally on my erection, I knew it would stick the way I was wet from her honey, and then slipped right back in.

"What the," she started but then sneezed violently as I sprinkled more of the pepper on her nose.

I caught her wrists with my hands and pinned her, her hands beside her head, all of my weight holding her helpless as she sneezed again, the automatic convulsion of her body making her clench around my erection, the pepper there irritating, making tiny little points of heat.

"DAVEY," she started but three quick sneezes, hard and loud, cut her off.

I matched my rhythm to her body, kissing her snotty mouth, her nose was running freely now, clear mucus sheeting across her mouth and chin from the sneezes.

When she did the "aaa - aaaaa - aaaaaaaaa" thing as another sneeze built I started covering her lips with little soft kisses.

The sneeze clenched her so hard around my cock, already irritated from the pepper and the friction, my control almost failed. But I ran the multiplication tables through my mind and held off.

A sudden burst of a half dozen sneezes had her cumming, each sneeze a little louder and each successive orgasm a little more powerful. The sixth sneeze took her beyond squirting. She's always very liquid when she cums, but now she was spraying me, soaking us both.

Finally, the sneezes passed, the pepper being cleared out, but the irritation where our bodies were joined kept us going.

"Come on," she was starting to urge me as her body tired, "come on, come on, come on."

I grabbed a quick half dozen of those slick snotty kisses before I gave up my control and allowed my own ejaculation. It was powerful and gratifying and I liked her sudden, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS."

"Jesus," she said in a thick breathy voice.

She was doing the "aaaa - ahhhh - AAHHHHH" thing again and this time I covered her mouth with a kiss before the sneeze took her. I inhaled her sneeze and then exhaled back into her mouth. Her sinuses were so irritated that her nose was plugged and it was my breath she was getting, and I kept her mouth covered as we shared a breath until I felt the oxygen depletion of my blood and my body started feeling desperate.

When I pulled off and looked down at her, her eyes were big.

"Jesus," she said again, her voice thick, almost bubbly.

"You like?" I asked.

"Oh, God," she said, "yes, Jesus, yes."

"Pervert," I said, smiling.

Her eyes got big. "YOU did it," she said, "now who exactly is the pervert here?"

I licked her cheek where she was snotty and slick, traced down with my tongue to her ear, and said very breathily right into her ear, "But you liked it."

She giggled a little and said, "I diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid."

I rolled off the bed and said, "Give me a minute."

I went downstairs and poured two cups of milk into a measuring cup and then put it in the microwave for 30 seconds, not wanting it hot, but warm.

Then it was back up into the bathroom where I got her water bottle, well, the red rubber water bag that served as a hot water bottle and a douche bag, attached the hose and douche syringe to it, locked the little chrome clip that served as a shut-off onto the hose, and poured the milk in.

I went into the bedroom and found her almost asleep.

"Get up, sleepy butt," I said, patting her on the hip, "we need to get you cleaned up or you're in for a very uncomfortable couple of days."

She tried to roll over, obviously sleepy, but I caught her hand and started dragging her out of bed. She groaned and giggled and got her feet under her rather than just being dumped on the floor. I led her into the bathroom, sat her on the toilet, and waited while she peed, groaning a little because of the irritation.

"Now, relax," I said.

Her eyes got a little big when she saw the douche syringe but she giggled a little and parted her legs.

"Well, this is new," she said, "but okay."

I slipped the syringe in and douched her with the milk first, finding the feeling of the warm liquid running over my fingers very sensual.

I refilled the douche bag then with water, filling the bag to capacity and then flushing her thoroughly as she sat, relaxed, obviously enjoying this odd little intimacy.

I took her back to bed and then went back, peed, washed my hands, brushed my teeth, and went to bed. She was already snoring.