Aunt Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A confused Jamie reassured her the boys would be discreet. "In fact, Aunt Beth, all of our messages get auto deleted by the app after 1 hour. We use this app so our parents can't snoop."

Relieved, Beth fell back into the lounger, knowing the picture no longer existed.

"Aunt Beth?" Jamie asked sheepishly. "So, umm... you're not upset that I took your picture and shared it with my friends?"

Beth slowly smiled. "No. I am not upset. I was at first, but then I realized... Well... it kind of was... exciting. I'm glad you told me about them being automatically deleted."

"It excited you? My friends really liked it. Robert said you were the most sexy woman he had ever seen. I have to agree." A sheepish smile crossed his face.

"Well... " Beth blushed, then giggled. "I guess you should tell him thank you, and that I am honored."

"Yeah, he asked me to get more." Jamie's crackling voice was almost asking.

Beth lay there staring into her nephew's eyes. Her heart pounded in her chest and she took short breaths. She could trust him, right. Having these boys lust after her picture was so exciting. Her thighs clamped tightly together, holding back the gush she felt between them. After a long silence, she said softly, "Okay."

"Okay? Oh, my God, Aunt Beth, really? Okay?" he burst.

Beth loved his enthusiasm. She loved to see him so excited. "Better get your phone."

Jamie grabbed his phone and excitedly fired off a text. His hands were shaking. He then raised it, pointed at a smiling Beth, and clicked a picture.

Beth had chosen a white bikini for the day. The material covered more than the one before, but not by much. Her hard nipples pushed out against the thin material, and their darkness was slightly visible.

Jamie felt his cock swelling as he pressed 'send'.

Only seconds passed when his phone pinged.

'dud ur ant sxy'

'Fk man she hot!

'id fk her!'

"Let me see, Jamie." Beth said.

Reluctantly, Jamie handed her his phone.

Beth's heart raced as she read the comments to her picture. Goosebumps covered her body. She was just about to hand Jamie the phone when it pinged again. She looked down at the screen.

'so hot bro loos da top'

Her heart almost stopped. She looked up at her nephew, then re-read the text. She handed Jamie the phone.

Jamie read the message and looked back to Beth. Their eyes locked. His face shot red, and he could barely breathe. "That's Robert."

"Let's do it," Beth murmered, as she reached behind her and pulled the string on her top.

Jamie felt faint as he watched his aunt remove her top. Her perfect breasts bounced as she pulled the bra away. Her dark-pink nipples poked out from the crinkled bed of her ariolas, hard and stiff.

Jamie moved to the foot of her lounger and raised his phone, aiming the camera at his beautiful Aunt Beth.

She spread her legs and dropped her feet to the deck on either side of her lounger. Her hands moved to the sides of her bikini bottom, with her fingers pushing the fabric inward at the leg openings, almost exposing the hidden treasure inside.

Jamie stood there, frozen, his heart beating in his throat.

"Take the picture, Jamie." she commanded.

Jamie snapped the picture. He looked closely at it. Beth's breasts looked amazing. Reaching down near her crotch, her arms had pushed her breasts together, the hard nipples pointing straight upward. He looked closer. His eyes widened. Her vagina had soaked the crotch of her white bottoms. He could see her lips pressed against the thin wet fabric, displaying the details of her pussy.

Jamie looked back into Beth's eyes. Her lustfull grin said to him, "Send it."

Texts started streaming in.

'OMFG'

'gr8 tits'

'FK!'

'So fkin hot'

'ru shtn me?'

Jamie handed the phone to Beth. She began reading all the comments. They continued flooding in.

'i want fck her!!!!'

'Luk dat pssy! omg'

Just as she was about to hand Jamie the phone, Jamie's friend, Robert, again texted...

'Dud tk pnts off c pusy'

Beth's and Jamie's eyes locked. Her trembling hand passed Jamie the phone. He read the final text and stared at Beth, confused, not knowing what to say.

"Jamie, these pics disappear? Yes?" she squeeked. Tell me they disappear, Jamie." A look of concern was on her reddened face.

"Y... yes. In about an hour," he replied.

"Oh, fuck," Beth thought to herself. "These naughty boys!" Her chest rose and fell heavily, fiercely drawing in needed air. She shouldn't be doing this! She bit her lip. Her whole body suddenly felt alive... on fire. She just couldn't help herself. She knew she was crossing the line. She knew her actions were terribly wrong. Her mind was telling her to stop... stop now. But, her trembling body wouldn't listen. The fine hairs on her body stood on end, tickling her nerve endings. Her nipples, hard and erect, stood high, begging for attention. Her dampening vagina throbbed, begging for attention, while the lips surrounding it pulled open invitingly.

Still staring into Jamie's eyes, she slowly tugged both bows loose at the sides of her bikini. Her concerned look had been replaced with pure lust. She wanted the boys to feast in her nakedness. "Take it off me," she weakly pleaded, never breaking eye contact.

Jamie bent down between Beth's legs, still hanging open to the ground. His shaking fingers grazed her soft skin as he grabbed the loose waistband and slid it downward. Beth's smooth mound appeared and the silky skin cascaded down to her fully opened lips, exposing her swollen clit peeking out from under its hood. Her inner lips were parted, glistening in the bright sun. Jamie could see the hot, wet entrance to her vagina.

He tugged the material from under her ass and tossed it to the ground. He stood. His erect penis nudged against his waistband praying for escape.

In a shaky deep voice, his Aunt Beth uttered, "Take the picture."

Somehow, Jamie managed to hold onto the phone in his shaking hands. He zoomed in on the sodden pussy in front of him and pushed the button. His breathing was labored as he sent the picture to his friends.

"Fair is fair, Jamie. Drop your suit," Beth requested. "Let me see you." Her eyes were now locked on the bulge, standing tall in his swim trunks.

At the foot of Beth's lounger, Jamie dropped his phone onto the cushion. Without a word, Jamie tugged his swimsuit to the ground. His cock stood straight upward, swollen and hard.

Beth sat up and scooted closer, reaching for his manhood with both hands. The phone started pinging crazily between her legs, but neither of them paid attention to it.

Beth's fears of right and wrong had vanished and were replaced with pure wanton lust. Her fingers reached around the circumference of his swolen shaft. She felt the beating of his heart in her hand. As both hands gripped around him, the bulbous head stood an easy two to three inches above her grasp. She rocked it forward and buried the throbbing knob into the hot wetness of her mouth.

"Oh, God, Aunt Beth, that's incredible!" he wailed as her hot, slippery mouth slid up and down over his swollen, sensitive head. Soon her drool was running down his cock. She used the slickness to slide her fists up and down its length as she sucked and pumped over the sponginess of his reddening head.

"Aunt Beth!" he blurted out. "I am going to cum!"

"Give it to me," she moaned as she attacked his cock with renewed vigor, wanting to taste the essence of him.

"Ggrrraaaahhhh!!!" Ohhhh... G... G... God!!!" he roared, as his hips jerked forward, burying his enflamed cock in the back of his aunt's throat.

An eruption of semen burst from his cock... then another. Beth held his bucking hips tightly and swallowed heavily, trying to keep up with the young man's flow. She felt another blast onto the middle of her tongue and relished in the slippery substance in her mouth. Swirling her tongue through his cum and around his cock, she delighted in the salty, pungent taste.

Beth finally fell back onto her lounger, her legs dangling at the sides. Without hesitation, Jamie lowered himself between her open thighs and his mouth sucked against her open, enflamed pussy, drawing her soft lips into his mouth. His tongue slipped between them, tasting her dewy hotness. He moved upward, feeling her hard clit scrape against his tongue.

Beth's hands grabbed at the back of Jamie's head, drawing him tighter into her molton core.

Jamie breathed her scent in deeply. Her musky, perfumed smell captivated him. He pushed his tongue as far as he could into her soaking vagina, tasting the dewy earthiness of her core. His whole face was now lathed in her wetness, sliding easilly through the slippery folds of his aunt's aroused pussy.

"Oh, yes, Jamie!" she moaned, as he slid his tongue flatly up through her and pressed heavily on her scorching clit. He flicked his tongue several times over the red-hot nub, bringing her to the brink of a climax.

Then, Jamie moved up her body, delivering hot kisses along his way. He stopped and clawed at her breasts, crushing the soft flesh in his hands. His fingers pulled at the hard nipples, guiding them to his mouth. He clamped down, biting and sucking at each stiff nipple fiercely.

Beth lay, thrashing beneath him... their two bodys sliding against each other as perspiration soaked their skin.

Sliding his body higher, Jamie felt his cock touch the entrance of his aunt's vagina. Her scorching lips hugged around the rubbery head of his stinging cock.

He stared into her half-opened eyes. They were filled with lust and he knew she wanted him in her. Slowly, he pressed the fiery head of his cock into the hot, wet opening of his lust filled aunt.

Beth's eyes opened widely. She knew they had now broken all boundries. At the moment, she didn't care. For now, she just needed this. She wanted his cock. She needed to be fucked. She rocked her hips upward, beckoning her nephew's cock to fully enter her.

Jamie pushed deeper into his sweet Aunt Beth. Her hot vagina felt like a stretching, slippery glove around his cock. Deeper... he could feel her muscles clenching around him as he slowly continued into her tight channel.

"Mmmmm... Oh, Jamie..." she moaned softly as he pushed deeper, stretching the walls of her vagina.

He finally had his cock completely submerged into her steamy wetness. He felt her cervix against the tip of his cock as her swollen lips hugged at the base, softly resting against his scrotum. Her heartbeat pounded around his cock... gripping and releasing him.

Beth had never felt so filled... so complete. A strange joy filled her heart.

Jamie withdrew himself, then slowly re-entered the hot tunnel. After several slow strokes, he could hear his aunt lightly moaning at his ear.

"Oh, yes, Jamie, fuck me..." she whispered in a barely audible tone.

His motions begun to speed up, driving the full lenth of him in and out of her hotness. He raised his body and pinched her hardened nipples roughly, pulling them into the air. Both hands gripped her breasts and squeezed at the tender flesh as he quickened the rhythm of the cock penetrating her.

Jamie looked down at his aunt's face, seeing her eyes pinched shut and her nose flared wide open. Her mouth gaped open, gasping for air.

Faster, he plunged in and out of her tight vagina. His cock burned. His aching balls clinched tightly against his shaft, ready to release his built-up passion. He knew he was getting close. He quickened his pace.

Beth screamed out, "OH, YES! I'M CUMMING! FUCK ME JAMIE!!! I'M CUMMMMING!!! FUCK MEEEE!!!" Her body spasmed wildly under Jamie's continued pounding. Shocks burned through her body as her orgasm tore her apart. Her legs flew wildly in the air and shook relentlessly from her orgasm.

Jamie grabbed her shaking thighs and pushed them up to her chest, driving his swollen cock harshly in and out of her shuddering vagina. Sweat dripped from his brow as he rammed his cock deep into her, bouncing it's head against her cervix.

"Oh, fuck, Auntie!" he shrieked. "I am fucking you! I'm gonna cum! I am going to cum in your hot pussy! Oh, Aunt Beth!!! GOD! I AM CUMMMIIINNNGGGG!!!!"

He held his Aunt Beth's trembling body tightly as his boiling sperm shot deeply into her. Thrust after thrust, he pumped his seed into his aunt's spasming vagina.

They both callapsed... spent... a single mass of sweaty, trembling flesh.

When their bodies stopped shaking, Jamie sat back between his aunt's still quivering legs. Beth just lay there, eyes closed... content. He reached out and lowered her legs, wrapping them around him. Beth's pussy lay before him, gaped wide, his cum slowly oozing out. He noticed his phone, still on the lounger, resting against her ass. He carefully picked it up and snapped a picture of his aunt's gaping used cunt.

The next morning, Jamie's mother was to return. It was Saturday, and everyone slept in.

In the morning light, Kevin began snuggling up to his wife's back, laying soft kisses down her spine.

"Not now, Kevin," she whispered. "Ann will be here soon." She scooted away and reached for her robe.

Ann arrived a couple of hours later. After a brief description of her adventure, Ann was tired and ready to leave.

"I'll call you, Beth. Thank you for taking Jamie!"

She gave Beth a hug and turned toward the door. "Give your aunt a hug, Jamie. And thank her!" she called to Jamie over her shoulder.

Jamie's arms wrapped around Beth. He wanted to pull her tight, but didn't. "Thank you, Auntie," he said softly. "For everything."

Beth was afraid someone might recognize her desire. She pulled away.

"You are welcome, Jamie." Beth smiled. "And, the pool is always available to you."

Beth silently hoped he would take up her offer.

Thank you for reading.

Please post your comments below.

12