Aunt Caroline's House of Mirrors

Story Info
Luther welcomes his Aunt Caroline to her new home.
4.4k words
4.5
17.9k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RootRadio
RootRadio
489 Followers

For more on Luther "The Root" Casey and his family adventures, interested readers may also want to check out these stories: "The Root and His Aunt Barbara" and "Aunt Lynn Rides Again."

------------------------------------------

Seated at a table in a neighborhood bistro, Luther Casey watched his attractive companion as she surveyed her menu. As he did, the reality of what had recently occurred between them began to sink in.

But his mulling on this turn of events was interrupted when the waiter arrived with their drinks. Then after the guy took their food orders and hustled away, Lute's companion looked him in the eyes and raised her glass, "Here's to us, Luther," she said with a warm smile, "And if that has to be our first and last time together, so be it. It was really fun. Cheers!"

"Cheers!" Lute said as they clinked their glasses, knowing if he had his way that definitely wouldn't be their last time. Because this woman beguiled him like no other.

It had only been an hour before that she'd been draped over her bathroom vanity while he fucked her from behind, pummeling her with his huge cock while her big tits flopped against the marble counter. And after she'd cum in a screaming climax, he'd exploded inside her, filling her pussy with an unholy amount of spew. It had been a frenzied and surreal experience, thanks in part to the shower steam clouding the room, and the way they'd watched each other in the foggy bathroom mirror as they copulated. With Lute catching familiar glimpses of his mother in the ethereal haze.

To set the stage for this story we need to go back about a month. Because it was then that Lute got a call from Denise, his mother, informing him that her sister Caroline was moving to Lute's city. And knowing Caroline would need a hand, his mom asked if he'd check in on her.

Lute had gladly done just that, offering to help her move in, and also to take her out to dinner afterwards. And this led to his driving over to Caroline's new place on that nice fall Saturday morning, joining her and some of her old friends to deal with the boxes and furniture the movers had delivered.

As he drove to Caroline's that day, Lute thought back on the last time he'd seen her. It had been the previous summer at his family's lake house, soon after she'd finalized her divorce. Lute hadn't spent much time with Caroline and her family when he was growing up. They lived in Boston and had their own summer place on Cape Cod. Her husband came from an old Boston Brahmin family that placed lots of demands on Caroline's time, making it difficult for her to see much of Lute's family. But her joining them at the lake house that summer signaled things were about to change.

It'd been fun to see Caroline at the lake, and especially to watch her and his mom together again. They were only two years apart and had been close growing up, and remained so until Caroline had moved east for graduate school, gotten married, and settled into a life with her investment banker husband and their son. But at the lake the two sisters laughed and carried on just like old times.

The physical similarities between Denise and Caroline were striking. Both were pretty, tall and slim with dark hair and full DD cup tits. And more than once Lute had to put a towel across his lap to hide a growing boner as he watched them cavort in their bikinis.

Caroline took a particular interest in Lute that weekend, and the two of them stayed up late one night drinking and talking. She was really excited, and somewhat nervous, about starting a new life and had few regrets about her recent divorce. Her ex-husband had taken over the family business and gradually changed from being an interesting and fun-loving man to a younger version of his father: serious and focused on growing the family's already sizeable fortune. And their son was now also following in his dad's footsteps, putting in time on Wall Street before moving into the family business line of succession.

To the chagrin of her husband's family, Caroline had built a successful career of her own running non-profit organizations. And given her husband's family expectation that she'd grow the lineage, they'd been more disappointed than she when complications occurred that left her unable to have more kids. So she was relieved to finally escape their scrutiny. And having won a handsome divorce settlement, she had lots of options as she considered her future, moving back to the Midwest among them.

Talking with her that night at the lake was an uncanny experience for Lute. Aside from their markedly similar looks -- the primary difference being that Caroline wore her hair in a fashionable short cut while his mom had a shoulder length mane -- the sisters had many of the same mannerisms. So being with Caroline was like encountering his mom's doppelganger.

And to top it off, as they moved into their second bottle of wine, she became increasingly affectionate -- running her hand along his bare leg and lightly touching his hair. Nothing came of it that night, but when they hugged before heading off to bed, Caroline had ground her crotch against the big bulge in Lute's pants, leaving little doubt to her intentions.

Due to work commitments, Lute could only stay at the lake for a long weekend. But his parents, along with his aunt and uncle and Caroline were all staying for a full week. And from what Lute later learned from his Aunt Lynn, who was married to his dad's brother Jack, Caroline was fully welcomed into the Casey family fold. Meaning she joined them in the partner-swapping that had been going on amongst them for years. And in addition to fucking Charlie, Lute's dad, and Jack, she'd also done a raucous threesome with Charlie and Lynn.

According to Lynn, Caroline was thrilled by her introduction to the Casey brothers' big cocks, and over the course of the week she got fucked six ways to Sunday. So by the time she left, any of her lingering sexual inhibitions had been tossed aside and she was fully in the swing of their family frolics.

As for Lute, it'd been several years before at the lake house that he'd first spied his mom doing the wild thing with his Uncle Jack. And since then his world hadn't been quite the same. He was unable to erase the image of his mother leaning over the end of the old brass bed, her big tits dangling down like succulent udders while Jack took her from behind with his big cock. It was the hottest and most mind-bending thing Lute had ever seen, and he couldn't shake it.

Lute had taken a psychology class in college and knew that some of his attraction to Caroline was due to the misplaced lust he felt towards his mother. So, okay, he had a bit of an Oedipus complex, but none of that mattered as he drove to his aunt's new home, curious about what might transpire between them. His mother was off-limits to him, but her sexy near-twin sister would do just fine.

When he arrived at Caroline's new place that Saturday, Lute saw it was a handsome old three story brownstone on a classy tree-lined street, confirming she'd landed very well after her divorce. Then after going through the iron gate and up the steps to the big oak front doors, Caroline greeted him warmly in her t-shirt and shorts then hustled him in, gave him another long hug and a kiss on the cheek, and put him to work.

Several of Caroline's old friends and their spouses were also there lending a hand. And the assembled crew had plenty to do unpacking boxes, moving furniture, and hefting various things between floors of the beautifully remodeled home. As they did, Caroline scurried about giving directions and unpacking. It was a great place and she was obviously pleased about the prospects of living there.

With rock music playing on the stereo, pizza and beer were spread out in the kitchen, so Lute got acquainted with Caroline's friends as they noshed and drank while they worked. A mix of academics, artists, and public servants, they were an interesting and fun-loving bunch -- far different from the stuffy rich people he'd met at a party some years before at Caroline's Boston home.

By late afternoon when the major unpacking and arranging had been completed, more beers were opened and people started dancing as they worked. To Lute's surprise, someone lit a joint and passed it around, with everyone including Caroline taking a few hits. "Yes, this is definitely a different crowd," Lute thought to himself as he watched the happy forty-somethings dance and laugh. And he was glad to know his aunt was going to be in such good company as she started her new life.

Lute was in the lower garden-level rec room stashing boxes when Caroline came up behind him and snuggled against his back.

"Thanks for all your help today, Lute," she said, "It was really great having a strong young guy here to handle the heavy lifting."

"Glad to help," Lute replied, "And your friends are really nice people."

"They are, aren't they?" she said with her big tits rubbing against his back. "I'm really lucky to have all of you so close by."

Caroline told him her friends were about to leave and suggested he go up to the guest bathroom and take a quick shower before they went out for dinner. So after storing away the last of the boxes, Lute made his way up to the brownstone's second floor guest rooms and bath. Then slipping into the big walk-in shower, he began washing off the day's sweat.

He was just starting to soap up his cock when he heard the bathroom door open, and then a few moments later he was surprised when a naked Caroline joined him in the shower.

Nestling in close, she whispered in a seductive voice, "So, what would you think if I said your mom gave us permission to fuck?"

Taken aback, Lute didn't answer right away. But he didn't need to as Caroline slid a hand down to his crotch and found his thick cock already starting to swell.

"I'll take this as a yes," she giggled as she gripped his meat. "Uh huh, yup, I'd say this is a definite yes."

When their eyes met, she gave Lute the same sly smile he'd seen his mom use on his dad for years, and then the aunt and nephew finally had their first kiss.

It'd been quite a while since Caroline had been with a man, so she was more than ready to have a cock inside her. Especially one as big as the beast she was stroking. The excitement of being in her new place, coupled with several beers, a tequila shot and a few hits of weed, made the already horny 45 year-old even more so.

"God, I want you, Lute!" she moaned as she shoved her tongue down his throat and pressed her fleshy tits against his chest. And though one part of her wanted some tender, prolonged lovemaking, her gnawing lust for her handsome nephew and his huge cock won the day.

As they kissed, Lute slid his hand down and gripped her pussy, shoving two fingers up her twat as she moaned and ground onto his hand.

Ready as she was, with Lute's handwork diddling her clit while he finger-fucked her juicy quim, it wasn't long before Caroline was groaning and writhing as she dove headlong into her first non self-induced orgasm in way too long.

"Oh, yeah, yeah!" she moaned, throwing back her head while he continued working his hand in and out of her flooded pussy. And just when she thought she was done cumming, Lute opened the shower door and pulled her out with him and then leaned her over the marble-topped vanity. Sliding his pumped member between her legs, he drove it home into her ready pussy.

"Oh, my god!" Caroline screamed as his charged cock worked deep into her cunt, "Oh, god, yes!"

Gripping her hips as he drove his thick meat inside her, any reservations Lute might have had about fucking his mother's sister were long gone. And as she shoved back her ass, taking him even deeper into her cock-hungry pussy, their wet bodies slapped together with sound reverberating through the room.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, baby, yeah!" she wailed as she prolonged her orgasm by shoving a hand into her pussy, working over her clit while Lute pounded her like there was no tomorrow.

Transfixed by the hazy image of the strikingly familiar face in the mirror as they fucked, Lute became a man possessed, grunting and moaning as he pillaged her with his beast, preparing for an orgasmic explosion, and when it finally arrived it surprised them both.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes!" Lute bellowed when he finally launched an epic load into his aunt's stretched cunt. And as he continued fucking and filling her with his ejaculate, his jizz was soon gushing out of her overwhelmed pussy and running down her thighs like a breached dam.

Gasping and grunting, Lute continued thrusting his cum-slick monster in and out of her ravaged cunt. And when he was finally drained and spent, he collapsed against her back as she eased forward onto the vanity, stunned by the carnal bomb he'd just detonated inside her.

When they finally stepped back into the shower, the new lovers caressed and washed each other's intriguing bodies. And though few words were exchanged, their conspiratorial smiles spoke volumes. Then once dried and dressed, they walked over to the neighborhood bistro, which brings us back to where our story first began.

While they drank and dined, the aunt and nephew put aside any discussion about their taboo coupling, instead talking about their jobs and music. Caroline was a lifelong pianist, and like Lute she'd minored in music in college. Her grand piano had a prominent place in her new living room and she looked forward to playing seriously again.

Though his demanding job consumed much of his time, Lute remained a devoted musician and still played bass in a jazz trio that got occasional gigs as the band mate's schedules allowed.

Finishing their dinner and walking arm-in-arm back to Caroline's, the couple stopped to kiss under one of the big trees that lined the street. Unlike the passionate tongue sucking kisses they'd engaged in earlier, these were now tender and inquisitive, presaging how their next round of lovemaking would transpire. It was understood the die had been cast and there was no need to rush. They had all night to explore together.

As they kissed, Caroline recalled a conversation she'd had with Lute's Aunt Lynn the previous summer at the lake. Lynn had told her about Lute's huge cock and his sexual prowess. And further, given Caroline's strong resemblance to his mom, that if she was interested in seducing the young stud, it would likely result in her getting the fuck of her life. Now, with her pussy deliciously ravaged by the hung stallion she was kissing, Caroline realized just how right Lynn had been.

And though she felt slightly guilty for how easy it had been to get Lute hyper-aroused simply by her kinship to his mom, she was nonetheless looking forward to having his magnificent cock back inside her, taking her to the heights of orgasmic bliss before pumping her full of his Casey seed. After enduring years in a loveless marriage, she was finally a free woman, and her studly nephew offered her exactly what she wanted.

Once they got back to Caroline's place, Lute went off to fix them drinks while Caroline sat down at the piano and began playing a Chopin Nocturne. She had always loved these pieces and found them hauntingly erotic, which was a topic she and Lute had discussed at dinner, and he shared her sentiments. So after delivering her a drink, he settled into a comfortable chair to listen.

Lost in the music, she played for a full half hour, covering several of Chopin's entrancing short pieces. Then standing up, she put down the keyboard cover and moved over to Lute's chair, easing down onto his lap and moving in for some long kisses.

As they kissed, Caroline slowly undid her blouse and unclasped her bra, shedding them both to free her voluptuous tits for her young partner. Knowing the Casey men were diehard tit lovers, she welcomed Lute into her bosom so he could get the up close and personal introduction to her breasts he'd been dying for.

As Caroline lifted each of her fleshy orbs to his mouth for him to suckle, Lute saw how strikingly similar they were to his mom's -- full 38DD's with big dark areolas highlighted by some sexy pimples, and topped with wide nipples that begged to be sucked. Glomming on, he sucked and ravished her beauties as she basked in his attention and stroked the growing bulge in his pants.

Though Lute could have buried himself for hours in her luscious tits, Caroline was anxious for a close-up encounter with his huge cock and decided her bed would be a good place to continue their erotic explorations. So leading him upstairs, they headed to the home's top floor, her naked breasts swaying seductively as she walked.

The top floor of the spacious home had been converted into a full open suite, with an office and library in the front, a living area in the middle, a large luxurious bathroom in the back, and a big four poster canopy bed in between. Having asked earlier about the impressive bed when he was hauling boxes upstairs, Lute learned she'd bought it from the previous owners, a wealthy 60-something business owner and his much younger trophy wife.

Kissing, the lovers disrobed and then eased down onto the king size bed. With a mischievous smile, Caroline reached underneath the bed's headboard and pushed a button that turned on some dim ambient lighting in the canopy's frame. Having extinguished the room's other lights, the bed was now cast in a moonlight glow.

"Whoa...nice!" Lute whispered as he dropped onto his back and gazed up. As he did, Caroline pushed another button which caused a curtain to slide back in the canopy revealing a full-sized mirror above the bed.

"Oh, damn, that's so cool!" Lute whooped in surprise as he saw their mirrored reflection suspended five feet above the bed. Looking at their naked bodies sprawled atop the satin duvet cover, he watched as Caroline slid down and wrapped her hands around his cock, which was standing up like a rocket preparing for launch.

Gripping his thick shaft like a baseball bat, she stroked his wood as she shoved her stretched mouth over its mushroom head, slowly bobbing up and down as she took him deep into her maw while Lute watched her in the mirror.

Thinking that Lute's dad and brother had huge cocks -- which they did by comparison to her ex-husband -- she was amazed at the length and girth of Lute's tool and how she had to struggle to wrap her mouth around it. Having his beast inside her pussy when they'd fucked in the bathroom had been incredible, and her cunt was still pleasantly sore from that experience, but she was only now realizing the full measure of his phallus.

Turning her head to look up at the mirror as she slowly ran her tongue along his shaft, Caroline gave Lute a big smile before glomming on for more of his spit-slick organ.

"Oh, fuck, that's so good!" Lute moaned as he watched his aunt maneuver her mouth and hands around his lusty spear, the mirror giving him a novel perspective as she worked him over.

While Lute watched their overhead view, Caroline continued to indulge herself in his thick cock, sucking, stroking and loving on his brute until he finally slid down on the bed and turned her over so he could plant his face between her legs and return the favor.

In anticipation of this night, Caroline had trimmed her bush so that her usual thick crop of dark fur was considerably reduced, allowing her dark red labia to be on full display for her young lover as he slid his tongue along her snatch and sucked on her distended clit. "Mmmm...yes...yes," she moaned, delighting in his attention while watching it all in the mirror.

She had unpacked her vibrator the previous night after a couple glasses of wine and then stretched out naked on the bed for her first erotic experience in her new home. Running her device over her pussy as she squeezed her sensitive nipples, she kept her eyes open and focused on the mirror as she brought herself off to a gasping orgasm.

RootRadio
RootRadio
489 Followers
12