Aunt Cathy Ch. 05

Story Info
Aunt KK has a plan to share the good news with everyone.
7.7k words
4.75
28.4k
51

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmcgee
rmcgee
653 Followers

After everything that happened with Stephanie and Amanda, I went back to the pool and hung out, exchanging looks here and there with Lily, Aunt KK, and Aunt Cathy.

All three were pregnant.

And so was my mom.

I had to get my mom and Aunt Cathy to tell each other.

We hung out a while, swimming and talking and having a good time. Then as afternoon turned into evening, everyone left. As my mom and I left I gave Aunt Cathy a hug and she whispered, "Text me."

We got in the car and my mom looked happy. I was relieved. I really wanted her to be happy.

We held hands like school kids on the way home.

We got home and my mom went to relax, and I went to my room.

When I got there, I texted Aunt Cathy.

What time will you be alone tonight

I played a video game, shooting zombies mindlessly until she texted me back a while later.

The girls are leaving soon to go to friends. I'll text you when the coast is clear.

I sent back a thumbs up.

Now I needed to get a plan for tonight. I texted Aunt KK.

Me: Hey, what's up Are we still on for tonight

Aunt KK: Hey. Yep. Are you going to Cathy's?

Me: Yeah, she'll text me and let me know what time.

Aunt KK: Are you still fucking her or was that just the cruise?

I didn't know how to respond to that, so I figured honesty was the best policy when juggling multiple women.

Hopefully, Aunt KK wouldn't be too mad.

Me: A couple of times since the cruise.

Aunt KK sent back laughing faces. Then:

Don't be in the middle of fucking her when we get there!

Me: Sorry, I've fucked her again! I'll try not to be when you get there.

Aunt KK: Idc. I love you. I know boys will be boys. I can't blame her.

Then she sent an evil devil face.

Me: I like fucking you the best if it's any consolation

Aunt KK: Sure... Bet you tell all your women that.

Me: Yeah, cause it's true in a weird way.

Aunt KK: I know.

Me: So how are you going to get Mom over

Aunt KK: I'll think of something.

Me: And how do we get them to tell each other about their situation

Aunt KK: Leave it to me. All you have to do is keep it in your pants.

Me: I'll try! No promises. Esp with you there 😉

Aunt KK sent back more laughing faces. Then:

I know it's hard for you but try.

Me: With all three of you there? I'll be harder than a rock.

Aunt KK: I'll help you with that later.

Me: I hope so

Aunt KK: I will. I'll reward you if you can keep it in your pants

Me: oh really? With what?

Aunt KK responded with a peach emoji.

Me: I'd like that.

Aunt KK: I bet you would. I would too. It's gonna hurt so good in there.

Me: I'll be gentle with it.

Aunt KK: Don't be. Fuck my ass hard. Pound it.

I started to rub my cock.

Me: I'll pound that sweet peach

Aunt KK: I bet you will. You should cum before you go over so you're not tempted to fuck Cathy.

Me: Should I think about fucking your sweet ass?

Aunt KK: Yes. Think about it being so tight around your big cock

Me: mmmm it will be so tight around there. So hot and tight

Aunt KK: Pound my fat ass baby boy

I started rubbing my cock harder now.

Me: I'll pound that fat sexy milf ass so hard. No fucking mercy. Take this big teenage cock in that tight hole Aunt KK

Aunt KK: oh yes baby, pull it out and make me suck it. Make me taste my dirty ass.

Me: Oh you're such a dirty whore aren't you?

Aunt KK: Yes baby. I'm your dirty whore

Before I could respond I got another message from Aunt Cathy.

Aunt Cathy: Come over in an hour. I'll be alone.

Me: Ok, I'll be there.

I texted Aunt KK back.

Me: Aunt Cathy just texted. Said be there in an hour.

Aunt KK: Ok, I'll have your mom there.

Me: Ok. So nervous.

Aunt KK: Don't be. It'll be fine. See you there.

Me: Ok, l L u

I needed to be there in an hour, so I went and took a shower, since my balls smelt like I'd had sex with four women.

I got showered and dressed and killed the rest of the hour, then went downstairs and looked for my mom. She had the master bathroom door closed and I could tell she was taking a bath. That was good. I slipped out and started the walk over to my Aunt Cathy's.

On the way I texted Aunt KK again.

Me: You gonna be there soon? Or do I need to kill some time.

It was a few minutes before she texted but finally, she did.

Aunt KK: On my way to get her. Go ahead. Be ready for us.

Me: Ok.

I didn't know what that meant but I'd be ready for their arrival.

I got to my Aunt Cathy's and texted her.

Me: Here

After a couple of seconds Aunt Cathy texted back.

Aunt Cathy: Come up, front door is open. Lock it back.

I let myself into the house, now dark and empty since everyone had left after the pool party.

I didn't lock the door back.

I texted Aunt KK. Door unlocked if that helps.

I didn't get a response, so I headed into the house.

I called for Aunt Cathy quietly, then her heard her call, "Up here."

I went upstairs and there was light coming from under the door to her room.

I gently pushed the door open and saw Aunt Cathy laying on the bed, wearing a black corset, her big saggy tits spilling over the top. She had her legs spread and was working a wand on her clit and a big purple dildo in and out of her hairy pussy.

"Damn, I thought they'd never leave, and you'd never get here. I'm so fucking ready for that cock. I've missed it."

Damn. I was supposed to be expecting my mom and Aunt KK to show up. But Aunt Cathy was expecting something else. I couldn't disappoint her.

I stripped my clothes off in half a second, my cock springing to life at the sight of Aunt Cathy plunging the big purple dildo in and out of her hairy hole. The room was filled with the odor of her sex, a smell that you could almost say stunk, but also brought out my baser instincts.

I got on the bed and between Aunt Cathy's spread legs. She pulled the purple dildo from her pussy and I grabbed my cock and with one motion I was inside Aunt Cathy's loose cunt, her thick pubic hair tickling my balls.

"Oh fuck, yes!" she bellowed. "I've been needing this so fucking bad."

Aunt Cathy kept the wand on her clit as I thrusted into her, her big saggy tits jiggling and shaking all over the place.

"Oh god, baby, I've missed you," Aunt Cathy moaned. "I need you so bad. Don't hold back. Just take my fucking pussy. Just use it and cum in it."

I pounded into her, her big belly leaking out from under her corset, her big tits flopping everywhere.

Aunt Cathy's pussy was hot and wet and loose, and I didn't care. It was loose all around me and not tight but just seeing her going crazy drove me wild. I took her floppy tits in my hands and used them as handles to pull myself into her.

"This cunt's been missing it's daddy, hasn't it?"

"Oh god yes, baby. Your pussy has been missing that thick cock."

"I'm just gonna use this pussy tonight. I'm just gonna use it till I cum."

"Oh, fuck yes, baby," Aunt Cathy moaned. "Just fucking take me. Fuck me like you own me."

I pounded into her, the wand buzzing on her clit, her face contorting with the pleasure.

"I do own that cunt. I own that fat cunt. It's mine now. Isn't it Aunt Cathy? Your own nephew owns your fat cunt don't I, bitch?"

Aunt Cathy moaned and twitched and tried to move the wand from her clit. I felt her pussy began to squeeze so I grabbed the wand and kept it there.

"Oh no, keep that right fucking there. I want to feel that fat, pregnant pussy cum. Cum all over your nephew's cock with your pregnant pussy, you fat bitch."

Aunt Cathy grabbed at my legs and slapped them, not trying to push me away, just physically needing to release the tension in her body that was building.

I pounded into her harder.

"Oh god, baby. Oh god. You're making me cum!" She moaned loudly.

"Yeah, that's right. I'm making that fat pregnant pussy cum, aren't I? You like me owning this pussy, don't you?"

Aunt Cathy's pussy squeezed down on the tip of my dick and I could feel her cream all over us. I wanted to make her cum over and over all over my cock.

Aunt Cathy's pussy squeezed down on the tip of my dick and I could feel her cream, thick and wet, all over me inside her. I wanted to make her cum over and over all over my cock.

"Tell me you love me owning that pussy now, Aunt Cathy."

"Oh god, baby! It's too much!" She frantically pulled at the wand that was vibrating on her clit.

I pulled the wand off of Aunt Cathy's clit, her pussy hairy and its lips loose and flapping as my cock slid in and out of her.

I slowed to a steady, slow pace and let her catch her breath. "I'm gonna show you how good I can treat you tonight, Aunt Cathy," I said.

I slowly pulled my cock from her and watched as the lips of her pussy hung loosely. I slid back on the bed and reached my arms across her body and took her large breasts in my hands, then put my face down into the thick hair between her legs.

I licked her wet vagina slowly, tasting her juicy. It was sour and bitter and tasted as bad as it smelled, but I wanted all of it in my mouth. I couldn't get enough of it. I licked her slowly, pushing my thick tongue up her slit until I could feel the thick inner lips around her clit.

I found it with my mouth, thick and large as a bean and I sucked it in and swirled my tongue around it.

Aunt Cathy moaned and pounded the bed with her fists, then ran her fingers through my hair.

She pulled my hair as she worked her hips up, trying to fuck my face with her pussy.

I licked and sucked her clit, pulling at her large nipples, squeezing them and pinching them between my fingers. Her flabby tits felt loose and sloppy as they filled my hands.

I wanted her from behind now. I wanted to pound her hard.

I pulled my mouth from her wet pussy and laid on top of her and kissed her thick dry lips. Aunt Cathy kissed me greedily, tasting her own juices in my mouth.

"God I can't get enough of you," I said. "I want you so bad."

Aunt Cathy kissed me greedily again, her mouth hot and wet on the inside, her tongue thick and slimy.

"Own my pussy," she said as I got off of her and she turned over and got on her knees. "Own this pussy like you did the first time you fucked it."

Her big ass was in the air now, twice as wide as me, her crack dark and discolored, her asshole brown. Her pussy was thick and hairy underneath, her belly hanging low, touching the bed.

The white skin on her shoulders stood out against the black of the corset.

I spread her ass cheeks and looked at her brown ass crack.

I put my head down and licked from her pussy, the soft hair tickling my lips, and up to her asshole. I swirled my tongue around it and tasted bitterness.

"Oh fuck, baby. Make me cum on that thick teenage cock first, then you can have that."

I got behind her and put my hands on her wide hips. My cock plunged inside of her wetness as if nothing could stop it.

"Oh yes, god baby. I love you owning my pussy now. Own it. Take it. That's your fucking pussy now."

I grabbed Aunt Cathy's wide hips and thrusted into her as hard as I could, her fat ass soft and squishy against me.

"I do own that pussy now, don't I?"

"Yes," she said between breaths. "You got it fucking pregnant and you own it now. You're the only one that can have it now."

I fucked into her harder, her ass smacking against my belly, her tits pushed out from under her, the softness of them making my mouth water.

"I can't wait till you have my baby, Aunt Cathy," I said. "I want you fat and pregnant, your tits full of milk. I'm gonna suck those big milky titties."

"Oh yes, baby. You can have them. Suck them dry and they'll make more."

I smacked her big, fat ass cheek, leaving a red handprint. "After you have our baby, Aunt Cathy, I'm going to cum inside you every time and hope you get pregnant again."

"Oh fuck, baby, yes" she moaned. "Keep me pregnant with your babies!"

I spanked her ass over and over, her pussy turning from sloppy loose to somewhat tight as her orgasm approached.

"You were such a bitch before all of this," I said. "But this cock changed you didn't it."

Aunt Cathy stuck her arms out and pushed herself back using the headboard.

"Yes, baby. God, yes. Your fucking cock changed my bitchy attitude. I was such a bitch before."

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head up with it.

"Oh, you're still a bitch. Just my bitch now. Isn't that right?"

Aunt Cathy moaned loudly. "Fuck yes! I'm your bitch, baby."

I thrust into Aunt Cathy's soft loose pussy over and over. I worked my saliva in my mouth and spit on my finger, then without warning put the tip into her asshole.

"Oh fuck, baby!" She almost screamed. "Be gentle!"

I worked my finger slowly deeper into her ass.

"Take me, Aunt Cathy. Take everything I give you."

I pounded into her, her ass tight around my finger, her pussy halfway loose around my cock.

I heard a voice behind me.

"Oh my god! Cathy! What are you doing??"

My blood froze in my veins and my heart stopped.

I'd forgotten. I'd completely forgotten. I'd seen nothing but my aunts dirty, fat pussy in front of me and my mind had gone blank. I'd lost all sense of time and reason.

Aunt Cathy jerked her head to the door and saw both of her sisters standing there.

She moved faster than I thought someone her size could and was under the covers in a flash, but not before her ass and tits had been shown to the world.

I was still kneeling on the bed, my hard cock covered in Aunt Cathy's wetness. I felt nothing but embarrassment as my mom and Aunt KK looked in on us.

Aunt KK gave me an annoyed look that said, "I thought I told you to keep it in your pants."

Tears started to form in my mom's eyes, and she said, "I'd ask what's going on here but I guess I can see."

She looked at me with such hurt that I wanted to crawl under the bed.

My mom turned to leave the room, but Aunt KK stopped her. "Wait, Kori. I know it looks bad, but just wait. There's something you need to hear."

Aunt Cathy was looking at all of us from under the covers, ashamed and embarrassed as well.

My mom looked sad, like she wanted to be anywhere else but here.

Aunt KK looked at Aunt Cathy and said, "Cath, I'm pregnant."

Aunt Cathy looked shocked, then bewildered, like she was wondering what that had to do with her sisters finding her fucking her own nephew, but after a few seconds she seemed to realize what she was hearing then looked at me, then back to Aunt KK.

"Yes," Aunt KK said. "Your nephew with the big dick there got me pregnant. Kori already knows."

My mom wiped a tear from her eye and crossed her arms over herself, trying to hold her secret in.

Aunt KK said, "So now that everybody knows I'm pregnant, I think you two should know about each other."

Both my mom and Aunt Cathy's faces turned white at the same time, looks of horror and shock at what was about to be exposed on their faces, neither one registering the look on the others face.

Aunt KK looked back between her sisters and said, "Kori, Cathy's pregnant with your sons baby. Cathy, Kori's pregnant with her son's baby. Discuss." Aunt KK stepped back with a beautiful perfect smile on her face and winked at me.

My mouth fell open. "That's your plan?"

Aunt KK shrugged. "It worked. Now they know. And I was hoping to do this at the kitchen table but you messed that up by putting your dick in your aunt's ass, knowing we were on our way."

She had a point.

"It wasn't my dick," I said.

"Well, she sure had something in there when we walked in."

My mom and Aunt Cathy were still wearing their horrified looks, but our little banter brought them out of it.

"You two shut up," Aunt Cathy said. She got up out of the bed, suddenly not shy that she was only wearing a corset and that her breasts were hanging out and that she didn't have on any underwear. She ignored all of this and crossed the room to my mom and put her arms around her sister.

My mom still had her arms crossed and reluctantly let herself be held. After a few moments she slowly unwrapped her arms from across her chest and took them from between their bodies and wrapped them around Aunt Cathy.

They hugged tightly and Aunt Cathy whispered something, and I could tell my mom was nodding.

I looked at Aunt KK and she was smiling. Then she pantomimed to me to put my clothes on and I realized I was still standing there naked.

Aunt Cathy was still holding my mom tightly and said, "Can you two give us a minute, please."

I grabbed my clothes from the floor and held them up to cover my nakedness and Aunt KK and I stepped out into the hall.

We shut the door behind us, and I couldn't help but check Aunt KK out. She had on tight, black yoga pants and a tight t-shirt that squeezed her large tits.

I stood there, my clothes bunched in my hand, my cock getting hard again at the sight of her round ass in the tight lycra.

Aunt KK smiled her megawatt smile at me. "So, are you going to put your clothes on? Or just stand there naked?"

I blushed.

Aunt KK didn't wait for me to put my clothes on. She put her ear against the door to listen and left me standing there with nothing on.

I was just about to start putting my clothes on when Aunt KK's nylon covered ass brushed against me.

She had one ear to the door, her hair falling over her shoulders, and she was sticking her big ass and gently swishing it against me.

My cock stood to attention and I pressed against the feel of her nylon yoga pants. They felt smooth and firm against my cock.

I gently placed my hands on her hips, and she pressed her ass deeper into me. I pulled her hips down and smashed my cock against her, the nylon rubbing smoothly against me.

"Hear anything?" I whispered.

She shook her head and ground her ass into me more.

I hated to do it, but I let go of her hips and leaned up against the door next to her and pressed my ear to it. The lilac smell of Aunt KK shampoo was soft and sweet.

We held our ears to the door and all we could make out was the soft rumble of voices, but not what they were saying.

Aunt KK was pushed her body back into mine as we stood and listened, our faces only an inch apart.

"It didn't take you long to start fucking Cathy," she whispered.

I shrugged somewhat shamefully. "She was expecting me. I didn't know what else to do."

"Uh huh."

Aunt KK's green eyes were glowing, and she looked amazingly beautiful.

I felt something light and gentle stroke my cock. I looked down and Aunt KK's fingertips caressed me slowly.

"This big guy just can't get enough, can he?" she whispered.

I stared into her eyes and shook my head.

Aunt KK gently stroked me, almost so lightly I couldn't feel it. She her other hand and slowly put it down into her yoga pants.

"It was so fucking hot walking in on you two," she whispered. "I felt so jealous for a second."

We could hear the murmur of my mom's and Aunt Cathy's voices still, talking it out, making it ok.

I started into Aunt KK's green eyes. So hungry with passion. I kissed her hard, our mouths slamming together, out lips pinching, our teeth clacking.

"I wished it had been you," I whispered when we broke the kiss. That wasn't exactly true. I loved fucking them all in, each with special talents.

We kissed hard, suddenly away from the door, our hands pulling at each other incessantly.

I ran my fingers through her silky hair, then down her smooth, tight shirt, stopping to fill my hands with her heavy breasts. Then my hands were on her ass, the round firmness so soft at the same time.

I kissed Aunt KK's neck, her body pressed into my, her curves round and her skin warm.

"Oh god, I hated seeing your cock in her. But I loved it, too," Aunt KK whispered.

She dropped to her knees without warning, and without making a sound. My erection was in her face, then just as fast, buried deep in her mouth.

rmcgee
rmcgee
653 Followers