Aunt Cathy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Cathy looked back and forth between Lily and my cock. "Well, I can't kill you for doing something I did, and I can't kill him because our babies are going to need him."

Lily still didn't get what Aunt Cathy was saying.

"What do you mean our babies are going to need him?" Lily asked Aunt Cathy. "My baby will need him because he's the father of my baby."

Aunt Cathy smiled at her patiently, then said, "Right. And I can't be mad at you for getting pregnant by him, since he got me pregnant, too."

Now Lily understood. She looked at both of us, complete shock on her face, her mouth open. "But wait... Like you two had sex?"

Aunt Cathy nodded. "That's usually what it takes."

Lily sat there, the covers pulled up over her breasts, in stunned silence. Then she said, "I don't understand. Why would you two have sex?"

Aunt Cathy and I looked at each other. We'd had sex because we'd both wanted to have sex with someone, and the other person was there. But then we'd started liking it.

"It just happened," I said.

Lily said, "I can't believe this. My boyfriend had sex with my mom. Gross."

Aunt Cathy said, "Well gee, thanks for thinking I'm gross. And your boyfriend? Since when? I guess nothing can surprise me now."

Lily said, "I didn't mean it like that, Mom. It's just gross to think of you two having sex, with each other, after we've had sex. And I guess I thought we were boyfriend and girlfriend since we started having sex. But apparently having sex doesn't make you exclusive."

I shrugged. "I don't think it's gross at all."

Aunt Cathy said, "Me either."

Lily said, "So you don't think it's kinda gross that his dick has been inside both of us?"

Aunt Cathy shook her head. "Not really. It's natural. We won't have a big discussion on monogamy right now, since there's a lot going on here that you're not aware of, but let's just say, I love him, too and I love you and, quite frankly, I like his dick and it's ok if you do, too."

Lily hadn't been expecting that. She was stunned. "Mom, you like his dick? So it doesn't both you that his dick is just hanging out, and that five minutes ago it was inside of me?"

Aunt Cathy shook her head. "No, it doesn't. Does it bother you that last night his dick was inside me?"

Lily's mouth dropped open. "Oh my god! What? You guys had sex last night? And now we've had sex. You had my mother's... stuff... on your dick when you put it inside of me?"

I guess I hadn't thought about it that way.

Aunt Cathy said, "Oh calm down. It's fine. Here. You're... Stuff... as you called it is all over his dick right now. This'll make us even..."

Aunt Cathy pulled me in front of her, my cock sticking straight out, and wrapped her lips around my cock, then slid her mouth down the shaft.

"Mom!," Lily yelled. "What are you doing?"

Aunt Cathy bobbed her head on my shaft, sucking my dick like it was a lollipop, her cheeks drawn in with the vacuum she was creating. My eyes rolled back in my head.

"I do not want to see that!" Lily said. "Stop it!"

Aunt Cathy pulled her mouth off the end of my head with a loud pop. "There. Now I've had your juice in my mouth."

"Oh my god. I can't believe this," Lily said.

Aunt Cathy shrugged. "It is what it is. With everything that's going on, I've pretty much decided to do what feels right. And I like sucking his dick. If you like sucking it, then you should do it, too."

Lily's cheeks started to turn red.

"Do you like being with him?" Aunt Cathy asked her.

Lily hesitated, then nodded. "Of course, I do. But this is weird."

Aunt Cathy scoffed. "Oh whatever. I know you and Steph play around, that she shows you how to masturbate, and god knows what else that little tramp has showed you. So, it's ok if your sister shows you but not your mom."

Lily blushed. "That's different. She's my sister. You're my mom."

Aunt Cathy said, "If anything I can show you more stuff than she ever could."

"Mom!" Lily exclaimed.

Aunt Cathy smirked up at me. "She ever show you how to suck a dick? A real dick? A dick like this one?"

I didn't think it was possible, but Lily turned even redder.

Aunt Cathy put one hand on my ass and guided my cock into her mouth with the other hand, then put it on my ass as well.

She sucked me hard again, taking my cock all the way to the back of her throat until her lips where at my torso, then she stuck her fat tongue out and I felt it on my balls.

"Oh fuck!" I said.

Aunt Cathy worked her head back and forth on my cock a few times, then took her mouth off of me and wiped the salvia that was on her lips.

"And that, baby, is how you suck a big cock. Bet Stephanie didn't teach you that."

Lily was too stunned to speak.

"Do you want to try it?" Aunt Cathy asked her.

Lily starred at her mom, then my cock. "That was crazy," she finally said. "I don't think I can do that."

"Probably not," Aunt Cathy said. "That takes practice. But let's see what you can do."

Lily hesitated, looking back and forth from my cock to my face, then at her mom.

"In front of you?" she stammered.

Aunt Cathy grinned. "I just sucked it in front of you. I promise it's ok."

Lily scooted forward and got close to us, still holding the covers up over her breasts. "I can't believe this."

Me either, I thought.

Lily looked up at me, her big blue eyes soft and innocent. I smiled in a way that I hoped let her know I hoped she'd do it, but it was ok if she didn't.

Lily looked at Aunt Cathy out of the corner of her eye, then opened her lips slowly and tentatively took the head of my dick between them.

She kissed it lightly at first, then opened her mouth wider and put the whole head in it. She stared up at me, her eyes so full of innocence.

"There you go," Aunt Cathy said encouragingly. "Just take it in your mouth at first, then when you're ready take some more."

Lily slowly slide her mouth down my shaft just past the head.

"Now guys like it when you really suck them, like a lollipop. Don't just hold it in your mouth but really suck on it, like a straw."

Lily sucked on my penis with her tight mouth, the warm silkiness almost overwhelming.

"There you go," Aunt Cathy said. "Now go down as far as your comfortable, then come all the back to the tip, but keep the whole thing in your mouth."

Lily did as she was instructed and slide her mouth down my shaft a little further, the head pressing against the roof of her mouth, then worked back to the tip, then back and forth a few times.

"That's good," Aunt Cathy said. "It takes practice to go deep, to let it slide down your throat."

Lily took my cock out of her mouth and Aunt Cathy took it in her hand. "Now when you aren't sucking, like if you need a breath or just a break, stroke it like this..." Aunt Cathy started to stroke my cock, squeezing and twisting it.

My eyes rolled back in my head and I almost lost my balance. Aunt Cathy kept a tight grip on my cock and kept me from falling.

"Here," Aunt Cathy said moving over. "Lay down before you fall down."

I laid down on the bed, Lily and Aunt Cathy moving over to make room. My cock was pointed to the ceiling and Lily was still covering herself with the blanket.

"Go ahead and try again," Aunt Cathy said. "Let's see if you can make him cum."

That sounded like a good idea to me.

Lily positioned herself on the bed on one side of me so she could suck my cock, with Aunt Cathy on the other side to guide her.

Lily slowly put her mouth around me again, this time holding my shaft as her lips wrapped around the head.

"There you go," Aunt Cathy said. "Now stroke it and suck it. I bet he cums fast."

Lily's mouth was wet and warm and felt nice, but her technique needed some improving. She wasn't going to get me off. Not yet. I needed help.

I reached down and found her body with my hand, running it inside the blanket and finding the mound of her breasts.

Lily stopped and looked at Aunt Cathy. "Is that okay? That he's rubbing me?"

Aunt Cathy nodded and pulled the blanket down to expose Lily's body. "Guys like to touch you when you're sucking them."

Aunt Cathy took the blanket and threw it to the side. Now Lily's huge tits were pressing into my legs and stomach, her skin soft. I reached down and took a handful of one of her boobs.

Lily started to suck me as Aunt Cathy held her hair back. I took my other hand started to rub Aunt Cathy with it.

"You are such a little shit," Aunt Cathy said, but not in a mean way. My hand found her big ass and started to rub her as Lily sucked me.

Lily's head bobbed up and down on my dick, her dark hair cascading down her shoulders and covering her face now.

My hand roamed Aunt Cathy's huge ass, it so big I couldn't reach across, until I moved it down under her and between her legs.

I could feel the heat from her pussy through the tight yoga pants she was wearing, the thin material stretched so thin over her wide ass I could see her skin.

My hand found her pussy, the heat coming off of it in waves, the area moist and getting wetter by the second.

I reached up and tugged on Aunt Cathy's yoga pants and then she stood and pulled them down over her flabby hips.

She kept her shirt on and her fat thighs, rippled and wavy, jiggled as she got back on the bed and put her pussy back into my hand.

My fingers instantly found her wet and wanting and I turned my palm up and jammed three fingers inside her, her slimy wetness coating my hand.

"Oh fuck," she panted as I thrusted my fingers in and out of her sopping wet pussy, her fat ass and thighs squeezing my hand and arm tightly.

I plunged my hand into to her, her ass jiggling. Lily was holding my cock in her hand, no longer sucking it, watching me finger fuck her mother.

"I think you should show her how to ride, too," I said.

"You are the devil, boy," Aunt Cathy said as my fingers wiggled inside of her. Lily scooted back as Aunt Cathy turned around to face me, then threw her leg over mine and straddled me.

Aunt Cathy reached down and took hold of my dick and guided it into her pussy as she sat down on it.

"Mom!" Lily exclaimed. "I can't believe you're doing this."

Aunt Cathy buried her head in my chest, her curly hair tickling me and said, "I know. I just can't help it."

I put my hands on Aunt Cathy's wide hips and pulled her back and forth on my cock, thrusting my hips into her hard. I hoped Lily wouldn't freak out, but I needed Aunt Cathy's pussy. It was all I could think about it.

Aunt Cathy rode me, faster and faster until I was thrusting into her fast and hard, her ass slapping against me with a loud smack. I grabbed the shirt she was wearing and pulled it over her head as she raised her arms. Aunt Cathy quickly unhooked her bra, incapable of stopping herself now, not caring that her daughter was watching her have sex.

I took one of her big tits into my mouth, the nipple as big around as a fifty-cent piece and as dark as a heresy's kiss.

I sucked on it hard and felt the hard roundness of it on my tongue. I couldn't wait until it was full of milk.

"Oh my god, Mom," Lily said but she was watching like she was in a trance and couldn't look away. I reached out and put my hand on her as Aunt Cathy rode me hard.

Aunt Cathy put her head down and thrust her hips back and forth on my cock, working it around inside her, letting it hit that spot deep inside her canal that made her cum.

I grabbed her close and said, "Yes, fucking cum on it, Aunt Cathy. Cum on your baby daddy's dick. Cum on your nephew's cock."

I whispered where I hoped Lily couldn't hear. "Show your daughter what a slut you are. How you're my whore now."

Aunt Cathy was a whore in heat then, driving her hips on my, working her pussy, the only thing on her mind cumming and cumming hard.

She put her face down into mine, our cheeks smashed together, her lips touching my ear. "You've made me whore. I can't stop myself with you."

I turned my head and whispered in her ear. "You're my pregnant, fat whore, and I can't get enough of you. Make that pussy cum all over your teenage nephew's cock. I want to feel it so bad."

There was a gush of wetness from inside of her and she cried out and I grabbed her and rocked her hips on me as she came.

"Yes. Cum on it," I said through gritted teeth as we ground our pelvises into each other.

She slowed and then stopped her rhythm, but stayed on top of me, not looking at either Lily or me.

"I can't believe I did that," she said quietly. "I'm sorry. So sorry."

I hugged her. Lily looked like she was in shock and had definitely not thought she'd ever see her mother have sex, much less like that.

Aunt Cathy slowly got off of me, my cock sliding from her pussy, her creamy cum white and thick all over me, running down my shaft to a large wet spot on the sheet.

Lily stared at her naked mother and me, with my cock sticking straight up.

Then she laid next to me and pulled me, and I got the idea and got on top of her.

Lily kicked her legs back and kissed me.

I guided myself inside of her, her mother's creamy cum still clingy to my cock.

Aunt Cathy watched, her turned to be shocked, as I slide inside her daughter.

Lily kissed me hard and passionate, her tightness squeezing me and trembling around me.

Lily reached out and took Aunt Cathy's hand as I moved in and out of her.

Aunt Cathy held her hand and put her other hand on my back. Then her face was there, all three of us kissing, mouths and tongues wet with passion touching anything they could touch.

I kissed Aunt Cathy, put my tongue in her mouth, then kissed Lily, sucking on her tongue.

I put my mouth to Lily's nipple, sucked it in and heard her gasp as Aunt Cathy kissed her open mouthed.

I drove myself into her, reaching down and rubbing her clit, the thick hair between her legs soft on my fingers.

"Yes, baby. Cum for him," Aunt Cathy said, her tits in my face as well, our bodies all around each other, so close I couldn't tell where one of us started and the others stopped.

I made circles on Lily's clit with my thumb, her wetness everywhere around me.

Lily bit her lip and shut her eyes tightly and moaned softly.

Aunt Cathy's large tit was in my face, pressed into Lily's and I worked my mouth around both nipples at the same time, swirling my tongue around each of them, then both.

"I'm gonna cum," Lily moaned softly as I massaged her clit. "Oh, I'm gonna cum."

"Yes, baby," Aunt Cathy said. "Cum all over him. Cum all over our man."

I loved hearing her talk like that. I moved faster in and out of Lily, feeling her orgasm build around me, feeling her tighten up, the pressure increasing.

"I love you," I said to both of them.

There was a series of explosions in Lily's body I could feel in my cock and through her skin and into mine.

Aunt Cathy kissed her and then my mouth was there with theirs, all three of us kissing as Lily came all over me.

We kissed slowly, all three of us as Lily's body came down from the intensity of it all.

I kissed Aunt Cathy, leaving Lily for a second to catch her breath, Aunt Cathy and I wanting each other. I kissed her like I loved her, letting my tongue massage hers inside her mouth, then luring hers into mine and sucking on it, it hot and thick.

"I need to cum inside of you," I whispered.

Aunt Cathy pulled away and started to lay next to Lily but I stopped her with my hands and gently pushed on her hips. She realized what I wanted.

Aunt Cathy threw her thick legs over Lily like she was riding her, Lily's pink, hairy pussy touching her mothers, and presented me with her thick ass in the air.

I got between both of their legs, Lily spread below me, Aunt Cathy's body laying on Lily's, their pussy's touching.

I rubbed my hard cock up and down and through Aunt Cathy's ass crack, feeling the heat and grit that were trapped there stick to my cock.

I lined it up with her pussy and met no resistance as I slipped inside of her. I grabbed Aunt Cathy's fat, fleshy hips and thrusted into her pussy.

The thrusting motion forced Aunt Cathy's and Lily's pussy to rub together and soon both of them were holding on and holding tightly to each other, their large breasts pushed together, squeezing out from between them like soft melons.

"Oh god, baby," Aunt Cathy said, her pussy rubbing her daughters as I fucked into her.

I wanted to feel her cum all over me. I pulled her fat ass into me harder, her softness slapping against me.

"Oh god, baby," Aunt Cathy said again as her ass jiggled and the fat rolled with each thrust.

"Can you feel her pussy?" I said as I smashed into Aunt Cathy.

"Yes, baby. Yes. I can feel her pussy rubbing mine."

I drove into her harder. "Does it feel good?"

"Oh god yes, baby. So good."

I pulled my cock from Aunt Cathy and heard her whimper with disappointment. I lowered myself and felt Lily's softness and thrusted into her with one motion. She gasped and buried her face into Aunt Cathy.

I moved in and out of Lily, pushing her legs back around Aunt Cathy, Aunt Cathy's fat ass pressing against my torso.

"That big cock is in you daughter now."

"Oh fuck her, baby," Aunt Cathy said as she kissed all over Lily.

"Suck her titties," I said, out of control with lust for them both.

Aunt Cathy took Lily's tits in her hands and put her mouth to one nipple and sucked, then the other while I fucked Lily.

I moved in and out of Lily, her tightness gripping me, Aunt Cathy's fat ass pressing up against me, then pulled my cock from her and in one motion was back inside of Aunt Cathy, all the way until my balls smack into Lily's pussy underneath us.

"Oh! Fuck!," Aunt Cathy yelled.

I rammed inside of her hard and fast, gripping her ass in both hands.

"I want to feel that pussy cum all over me, Aunt Cathy," I said.

"Oh god, baby, yes. Make it cum." She sucked and kissed all over Lily.

"Tell your daughter what I'm doing to you, Aunt Cathy."

"Oh god, you're fucking me baby. He's fucking me."

"Tell her how much you like it, Aunt Cathy."

"Oh, I do, baby. I can't help myself. I can't stop myself."

Aunt Cathy's ass was hot and heavy and jiggling against me, her pussy was loose and wet, put deep down, just where the tip of my cock was getting to, I could feel her the inside of her spasming.

"You're my fucking whore, aren't you, Aunt Cathy?"

"Oh god, baby! Yes! I can't help it."

"I love Lily. I want to make love to her. But when I want a dirty fuck, I'm gonna fuck you, Aunt Cathy."

"Oh yes, baby. Dirty fuck me. Make me be a dirty girl."

I smacked her ass hard, leaving a red hand print. "You're not a girl. You're a woman. A dirty momma. Aren't you?"

"Yes, baby, yes. I'll be your dirty momma."

"And let me fuck your daughter any time I want."

"Yes baby, yes," she panted, that little spot, deep inside of her, around the head of my dick, tightening and spasming now, everywhere else loose and sloppy.

I pumped into Aunt Cathy's fat pussy, feeling her cum all over me, her reactions making my balls want to start exploding.

"I'm cumming," I said between breaths. "Come get it, Aunt Cathy."

I'd never seen her move like that. I pulled out of Aunt Cathy and she threw herself off of Lily and was there, her mouth hovering over my cock as I stroked it and shot a long stream of cum all over Lily's pubic hair and onto her soft belly. Then Aunt Cathy's mouth was on it, warm and tight and my explosion continued, filling her mouth with my sperm. I could feel it shooting down her throat as she swallowed it.

Aunt Cathy sucked me greedily, swallowing all of my cum, then worked my cock slowly as it began to soften. She let my cock go and put her face to Lily's dark hair and licked my cum off of her where it landed.

"I guess you're not mad," I said to Aunt Cathy as she licked my cum off of her daughter.