Aunt Cathy Ch. 07

Story Info
Our hero gets more "news" about Stephanie.
10.1k words
4.77
14.8k
31

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmcgee
rmcgee
654 Followers

Afterward, we lay there, and I held them both, one on each side of me, their heads nuzzled into my chest. I thought about how everything was perfect. I was going to be a father, with four women, all of whom I loved.

I knew they'd have to deal with all of this and process it in their own way, and we'd still have to get Aunt Cathy divorced, but other than that, everything was pretty perfect. Except Aunt KK was still married. That wasn't good, but it seemed to be the way she wanted it. For now.

Lily fell asleep and Aunt Cathy slowly and carefully got up, letting me see her naked body as she did. Her tits were soft and saggy and hung down to her fat belly which hung low enough to hide the hair between her legs from my view. She turned around to put her clothes on and showed me her ass, wider than any ass I'd ever seen, each cheek white and thick. She was perfect.

I slowly got up so as not to wake Lily and went to Aunt Cathy as she was putting her clothes on. I wrapped her up in my arms from behind and took her breasts in my hands, her warm skin pressing into my back, the softness of her tits filling my hands.

I smelled her earthy scent and kissed her neck.

"I love you, Aunt Cathy," I whispered.

She pressed her head against my shoulder and rubbed my arms as I held her, then turned and kissed me, her lips dry, her breath hot.

"I love you, too."

I looked into her eyes and there was so much there. It was like I could read her mind.

I can't believe you got me pregnant. I can't believe you got my daughter pregnant. I should be furious with you, but I'm not. I'm happy.

We kissed again and I squeezed her and rubbed her nipples, but she gently placed a hand on my chest, then moved away and finished getting dressed.

She looked sweetly at Lily and said, "Go home. We'll have plenty of time to be together."

I nodded. Reluctantly. But I put my clothes on and headed home. #

When I got there it was late. No one was up. I went to my mom's room and quietly cracked the door. She was in bed, under the covers, her body rising and falling slowly with the steady breathing that comes with sleep. I took off my clothes, slipped in next to her and pressed myself against her back, and wrapped my legs into hers, the skin on them smooth and slick with the lotion she'd applied before falling asleep. She was wearing a silk nightgown and I pushed it up over her hips and pressed my raging hard cock against her soft ass, her skin smooth and hot. I ran my hands up and down her back as I pressed into her body.

She was much smaller than Aunt Cathy, slim and lean, her waist small enough to fit into my hands, my fingers caressing her belly, my thumbs kneading into the small of her back. Her skin felt so soft and smooth and warm that I never wanted to let her go.

I needed her. I needed every one of them. I needed my mother's body to surround mine.

She stirred under my hands, my touch waking her, then made a soft noise of pleasure as I rubbed my hands up under her nightgown and pressed my fingers deep into the muscles of her shoulders and back.

I did that for a few moments, pressing my fingers deeper into her skin, pressing my cock into her soft ass, working her muscles loose, feeling her skin on me, my need for her growing.

She pressed her ass into me harder now, waking more. I pressed my face into her hair, the scent of her sweet shampoo filling my nose and amping up my lust for her.

I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted her. Needed her. Needed to be inside of her.

I untangled my legs from hers and swung myself over her, gently pushing her from her side to her back.

She brought her legs back for me as I got on top of her, barely able to see her in the darkness, but knowing she was the most beautiful woman in the whole world.

Without thinking and before I knew it our mouths were on each other's, hot and needy, her skin burning against mine, her soft breasts pressing into my chest.

Then I was up against her pussy, my cock pressing into the smooth lips of it, shaved and smooth and waiting for me.

I pushed her legs back more and pushed against her smooth lips and felt the touch of her wetness on the head of my cock.

Then I was inside her hard and fast and she moaned loudly in my ear, grabbing my shoulders and wrapping her hands around my neck as she moaned again, my cock sliding deeper inside of her, pushing past her tightness and into the deep wetness of her body.

"Oh fuckkkk," she moaned. "Babbbbyyyyy."

I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her body into mine as I thrust into her. She was taking me deep, her own son, with Aunt Cathy's and Lily's juice still on my cock.

"Yes," I said. "I need you, Mom. I need you so fucking bad,"

She turned her head and pressed her mouth to my arm now, her lips working at it, nibbling at me as I thrust in and out of her, her body clinching me, her arms and legs squeezing me tightly.

"Oh I need you, too, baby!" she whispered. "Please."

I fucked into her harder. Her pussy was warm and tight and wet and soft and I knew I wasn't going to last long. I wanted to fill her with my cum. To claim her.

Her pussy tightened against me and I went faster, knowing she was going to cum soon as well.

"Yes, Mom. You're fucking mine. All mine."

The chords in her neck tightened and bulged and I lifted myself up to thrust faster, her breasts shaking underneath her gown, the muscles in her flat stomach tensed and tight.

I placed my hand on her tight stomach as she started to bite the other arm that I was using to hold myself up.

"Of fuck, baby, yes!!" She was close and getting closer.

"You're mine, Mom. All mine. You belong to me. I love you."

She threw her head back, her eyes squeezed tightly shut. "Yes, baby, yes. I'm all yours. Please. I love you. I love you. Make me fucking cum."

I pounded harder, faster. I squeezed her tight stomach. "You're gonna have a baby for me, Mom. You're gonna make my baby."

Her pussy squeezed and tightened around me. "Yes, baby! Yes! I'm gonna make your baby. I'm gonna have your baby. I wanna make your baby so fucking bad. Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Yes."

Her body tightened and rocked, and I felt a surge of wetness around me.

"Oh fuck yes!" I panted as she came all over me, sending me over the edge too, my dick exploding inside.

She grabbed me and held me as we came, whispering, "Yes, baby, cum inside momma. Yes, baby, cum in momma's pussy."

#

I woke up the next morning in my mother's bed, alone. She'd gotten up and left me to sleep. I got up, slipped on some clothes, and went downstairs, hoping she'd be bopping around in nothing but panties and a t-shirt with no bra.

She wasn't. She'd left me a note that she'd gone out to the store to run a few errands and would be back later. I noticed it was closer to noon than breakfast. I'd been tired and had slept late.

I fixed myself some cereal and watched some T.V. lost in the fact that my little family was happy. Almost. Just one more thing to do. Get Aunt Cathy divorced. I was trying not to think about that too much when I got a text.

I was expecting it to be my Mom. It wasn't.

It was Stephanie. The last person I'd expected to text me.

Where the fuck are u?!

Always a classy lady that Stephanie.

I responded. At home. U? What's up? It didn't take her long to respond.

Get over to my house! Now! I'm going to kill you!

Great. She must have found out about me and Lily. Or Aunt Cathy and me. They must have told her this morning after our little tryst last night. And now she was pissed at me.

I texted her, Look, I know you're probably pissed, but everybody is ok with everything.

Her text bubble popped up immediately, then quickly words appeared.

What the fuck are u talking about? I'm in deep shit! We're in deep shit!

Wait a minute. What was going on here? Before I could even respond Stephanie texted again.

I'm fucking pregnant! You got me pregnant asshole!!

I guess kids today had no problem with texting news like that over the phone. I froze. Pregnant? Stephanie? I thought she'd been on the pill.

My hands were shaking so badly I almost dropped the phone.

What do you mean?

She texted back immediately.

I mean ur big stupid cock got me preggo. Now get the fuck over here so I can kill u before my mom kills us both. I want 2 be the 1 to kill u b4 she kills me

Oh shit!

Yeah, no shit oh shit!

But how? How long?

Do I really have to explain this 2 u? U came inside of me. Several times. On the cruise. I got fucking pregnant!!!

Yeah, but ur on the pill

Obviously, it didn't work now did it, dumbass

How long have you known?

She didn't text back right away and that scared the hell out of me. Then after a few minutes, she said;

I wanted to be sure, but I've suspected for like a week. I def am.

I was shaken. How had this happened? She'd been on the pill. She'd had sex with several guys. Why had I been the one to get her pregnant?

I voiced my concerns as I got myself together and got ready to go over there and face the firing squad that was Stephanie's anger.

Not to be rude, but are u sure it's mine?

She didn't text back right away. Those were the longest minutes of my life. Then: 👿 R u fucking kidding me?

I had no idea how to respond to that. So, I just messaged what I was thinking.

I mean, it's ok, but you hooked up with other guys.

👿 I hooked up with one other guy on the cruise. And if u must know, he didn't even cum! He was such a limp whiskey dick that he couldn't even stay hard.

Oh...

Before I could wrap my head around that she texted again.

The timing is right for the cruise. The pill must not have worked!

She kept a rapid fire of messages coming at me. I'm so fucked!

U are so fucked

WE ARE SO FUCKED!!!!!!

Well, maybe not...

I texted Stephanie back. I'll be right over. Just calm down.

Calm fucking down! I'm gonna show u fucking calm down!

I'm on my way.

She didn't text back. I put on my shoes and jogged over to my Aunt Cathy's house, where Stephanie was probably waiting to stab me. I felt like I was heading to my death. Again. By the time I got there, I was sweaty from both the run and the fear.

I couldn't believe this. She said she'd been on the pill.

When I got to the house both Lily's and Stephanie's cars were in the driveway. Luckily, my Aunt Cathy and my uncle didn't seem to be home. But how would I get around Lily?

I texted Stephanie and told her I was there, and it wasn't long before the front door flew open, and she was glaring at me.

Her eyes were red like she'd been crying, and she didn't have on any makeup. She looked like she was a mess, but she looked beautiful at the same time.

Her green eyes were full of fury and emotion and she stared at me with one hand on a hip.

"Is Lily here?" asked her, worried we'd be caught or overheard.

Stephanie was thinking the same thing but for different reasons. "No. No one is. They went shopping. Said they were going to meet your mom. I didn't want to go. I acted like I wasn't feeling well. Which I'm not. I think I'm going to be sick." I stood on the stoop of their house looking at Stephanie standing in the doorway, fury in her face.

"I can't fucking believe this," she said.

"Look, I didn't mean-"

"I told you not to cum inside me!"

"You said you were on the pill!"

"You still weren't supposed to cum inside of me! What are we going to do?" She was shrieking now, her face full of panic. For someone so confident, she was an absolute mess. It was surprising to see her like this, but understandable. I felt dread, but only at the thought of telling Aunt Cathy, and only because of what it might mean to her, that I'd slept with both of her daughters because I didn't love her.

"Everything will be ok," I said.

"Oh fuck you everything will be ok! My mom is going to kill me."

We looked at each other and I moved close to her. The rage in her eyes burned like a fire that had gasoline thrown on it, shooting intensely to the sky, then burning out quickly, replaced by worry and dread.

Her bottom lip quivered and her voice broke when she said, "What am I gonna do?"

She looked away to hide her tears and I took her in my arms and slowly put them around her. She felt nice in my hands, her body strong but delicate at the same time.

"It's ok," I said. "It'll be ok."

She laid her head on my shoulder and wiped her face on my shirt. "Easy for you to say. You're not the one that's fucking pregnant."

To my surprise, she slowly wrapped her arms around me and held me back.

"I promise, it'll all be ok."

She shook her head on my shoulder. "What the fuck do you know? My mom's going to kill me?"

I doubted that. I, however, was a different story. I'm sure Aunt Cathy could make peace with one daughter being pregnant, but me sleeping with and impregnating both of her girls was going to be a hard pill to swallow. All the good feelings she had for me were going to go right out the window.

"I know it will be ok."

Stephanie didn't argue. We just stood there and held each other, her body both light and strong in my hands, her hands wrapped around my back, touching me. Stephanie gently lifted my shirt and put her hands on my skin. They were cool and smooth.

"I hate you, you know," she whispered.

"I know," whispered back.

"I can't believe my cousin got me fucking pregnant. That's so gross." She ran her fingers over my skin, her head still tucked into my shoulder.

"I guess it's better than some random guy you'll never see again."

"Not really," she said.

I gently ran my hands down her back, the absence of a bra strap notable, her breasts pressed into me. I gently pushed my hand under her shirt and felt the soft skin at her waist, the light shorts she was wearing tickling my fingers.

"I guess I'll just have to tell my mom it was some rando from the cruise. Probably better that way."

I didn't say anything. I was going to tell Aunt Cathy it was me so she could process and decide how to approach Stephanie on her own but I couldn't tell Stephanie it would be ok because I'd gotten her mother pregnant too.

Stephanie lifted her head and pressed her face into my neck. "I really hate you," she said.

"I know," I said.

She pressed her face into me, her lips touching my skin, but not kissing me, just resting them on my skin.

"I really hate how I feel about you sometimes. It's weird because you're my cousin, and you're such a dork."

She dragged her lips along my neck and up my jawline. I became self-conscious that we were still standing outside and people could see.

I moved my feet slowly and without letting go we stepped into the hall and I pushed the front door closed with my foot.

"Now no one can see us," I said.

"Good," she said dragging her lips under my jaw. "I do not want anyone to see me with you."

I smiled. "Besides your fans of course."

She bit my jaw gently. "They only see your big cock. Not your ugly face."

My breath hitched as she worked her hands up to my chest and kissed me on the neck and jaw.

"I really hate you," she said. "I hate how good-looking you are, and how nice you are to me, and how you make me feel. I fucking hate it."

I turned my head and looked into her green eyes and thought, I love you, Stephanie. I knew she'd see it in my eyes.

Her eyes were still red, but her tears had stopped.

"Tell me what else you hate," I said.

She pressed her face back into my neck like she couldn't bear to look at me while she spoke, like letting me in would be the scariest thing she'd ever done, and not looking at me made everything between us seem like it wasn't real.

"I hate how I feel about you," she whispered. "I hate how I thought about you a lot on the cruise and wondered where you were. I hate how I was jealous of Lily because I knew you really liked her and you were only using me for sex."

Now I felt bad. "Stephanie, I-"

She placed a finger to my lips. "Shhhh. It's ok. It's my fault."

"Stephanie, I-"

She shushed me again. "Don't. I know."

She pressed her face back into my neck and kissed me softly, her lips fluttering on my skin like butterfly wings.

"I hate how I can't get you out of my head. I hate how I think about you all the time. I hate how I think about you when I masturbate and wish you were making love to me. I hate how when we fuck I wish you were making love to me and not just fucking me."

I was about to break, but she continued.

"I hate your handsome face, and your big thick cock and how I want to cum all over it. I hate that after I had sex with you I wanted you to stay and just hold me."

We held each other, not letting go. I'd hold her for as long as she wanted. After a few moments, we moved together to the stairs where Stephanie pulled her hands from me and took my hand, and led me upstairs to her room. When we got there, we closed the door.

Stephanie turned off the lights and total darkness consumed us.

"Take off your clothes," she whispered.

I pulled my shirt over my head, kicked my shoes off and pulled my shorts down.

"They won't be back until later," she whispered in the darkness. I could hear rustling from her direction.

Then she was there, cool and warm at the same time, smooth skin pressed into me, her arms covering her breasts like she was shy. This woman, this cocky, confident, mean, independent woman was shy, in total darkness, not because she didn't want me to see her naked, she didn't care about that, but because she didn't want me to see her vulnerable.

She leaned slowly into me and I wrapped my arms around her smooth shoulders, then ran my hands down her arms and put them around me, her smooth naked body pressing into me in the dark. Her soft breasts into my chest, her soft tummy into mine, her soft thighs pressing into my legs. I could feel every inch of her body and I wanted her so much I ached for her.

I smelled the lavender in her hair and the flowery scent of perfume on her skin. I kissed her shoulders lightly.

I kissed her shoulders up to her neck and wished that I could see her. I found her soft neck, then her lips.

She tasted like strawberries and cherries and everything good, her lips soft against mine.

Stephanie backed up through the darkness and I felt her stop at the bed, then she tore herself away from me and I heard her bed creak with her weight as she got in.

I climbed in after her and felt the cool sheets and her warm body against mine. Then she covered us up as we lay there pressed into each other.

We laid on our sides and kissed and she threw her silky-smooth leg over mine.

"I love you, Stephanie" I whispered before she could stop me.

She buried her tongue into my mouth, it was light and soft as it brushed slowly against mine.

We kissed sweetly, our tongues playing games, brushing lightly on each other's, then I teased hers into my mouth and sucked on it lightly.

Stephanie's hands were on me, warm and light and soft, and she reached down and took me gently between her fingers and rubbed slow circles on the head of my cock.

She felt so good. So warm and wonderful. It felt right to be with her this time. I needed her. Her smooth skin, her warmth, her love.

I twisted my body over hers and she went with it, spreading her legs to let me between them as I got on top of her, our mouths never separating.

We kissed for what seemed like hours, our bodies pressing into each other, her hands rubbing my back, my hands on her face. Her breasts pressed into me like soft pillows, and her smooth thighs rubbed against mine like clouds.

We stopped kissing and I held myself above her in the dark, the light from the window totally blocked by her curtains, her face barely visible beneath me.

rmcgee
rmcgee
654 Followers