Aunt Clara's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoldRogue
GoldRogue
341 Followers

"You ok?" he grinned at her as he looked into her blue eyes and slipped his fingers into her full hair.

"I haven't been with a man for a long time Kyle."

He tied to think of something to say but just ended up with, "Its ok" while he was thinking I'm going to fuck you so hard.

"You always get what you want?" she smiled as he started to unbutton her dress. He just grinned as he popped open the buttons down to her waist. "God you got into my mind." She whispered.

"Its not your mind I want to get into!" he grinned as he gently pulled open her dress and looked with hunger at the swell of her creamy breasts.

"You naughty scamp!"

"My Dream," he muttered as he started kissing around her cleavage. She tilted back her head as he kissed and his hands first pulled down the dress to her waist and then went around her torso to unfasten her bra strap.

"You're good at this aren't you?"

"Holy fuck!" he whispered to himself as he pulled looked at her round full breasts with their hard brown nipples.

"Oh my!" she exhaled as she pushed her fingers into his think brown hair as he took a nipple into his eager mouth and sucked it greedily. He took his time and squeezed, licked, sucked and kissed her breasts. He tried to pull her dress down over her hips then so she muttered, "It goes over my head Scamp!" He pulled back and grinning and pulled it off her, leaving her standing there a bit self-conscious.

"I'm gonna enjoy this!" he proclaimed as he pulled off his tee shirt. He produced a couple of condoms and held them in his teeth as he pulled off his sleep pants leaving him with just plaid boxers, his erection tenting out the front.

"You've always wore one when you were with your friends?" she asked him.

"A condom? Sure."

"Then you won't need one with me."

"What? Really!" a grin spread over his face.

"Yeah. I can't get pregnant. You've always wore one with other women, and I've just been with ... ahhhh I haven't been sexually active. So really there's no reason. And I want to feel you inside me ... just you." She added shyly.

He grinned as he tossed them aside and went in to take her in his arms and kiss her. He backed her up to the bed and then pulled her small white panties over her plump round backside. It slipped over her silky smooth legs then to end up down around her ankles where she daintily stepped out of them. He dropped to his knees then and kissed her soft belly as her chest rose and fell as she breathed heavy.

"Oh my God!" she whispered as he kissed down.

"Oh my God!" he echoed as his fingertips gently traced around her shaved vagina before running one finger up and very shallowly penetrating her. His face was just inches from her sex and she breathed deeply. Her hands gently went to the back of his head. He took her wrists and gently pulled until she sat down at the edge of the bed and spread her smooth creamy shapely legs open a bit. He looked up at her and gave her his roguish grin that so intoxicated her before slipping his arms behind her knees and firmly pulling them up causing her to fall back.

"Oh God!" she whispered up to the darkened ceiling, just the TV light illuminating the room. Her legs were hooked around his shoulders as he pulled her open with his fingers. "Oh God Oh God Oh God." She whispered in anticipation but then clamped her mouth shut and grabbed fistfuls of the bed sheets when his tongue started flicking on her clit. "HMMMM," she stifled her desire to scream out in pleasure as his tongue danced. It had been far too long and she was almost delirious with pleasure as she spread her legs wide for him with just her heels on his shoulders now.

"So good!" he murmured as she slid his hands under her and gripping onto her bum cheeks pulled her closer into his face. He grinded his tongue against her clit, then pushed it as far inside her as he could, ran his tongue up and down her length and then went back to flicking it rapidly over her clit. Not being able to take the pleasure anymore her body exploded in orgasm until she lay whimpering and panting as he stood up grinning and pulled off his boxers. "Wanna scoot up on that bed Aunt Clara?"

"Oh!" she wiggled back on her forearms as she looked with round blue eyes at his long ready erection, so full and hard that it pointed straight up like a lance, his pubic hair neatly trimmed around it. "Kyle!" she whispered softly as she lay back, fixed the pillow under her head and spread her legs wide for him.

"I'm gonna enjoy this!" he said gleefully as he got on the bed on his knees and positioned himself between her legs. He reached around her thighs and firmly grasped them from behind and moved in. As she looked up wide eyed he reached down and pulling his iron hard erection down a bit he pushed the head inside her slowly. She hissed softly and threw her head back as the glorious feeling of him penetrating her washed over her. "Look at me Aunt Clara," he whispered, "Look at me with those pretty blue eyes."

"Oh God!" she whimpered looking up at him panting. When eye contact was made he pushed his hips forward and his cock squeezed into her more. "Oh God! HMMMM." She had to clamp her mouth shut again to keep from crying out. He laughed softly at her as he leaned forward and caught himself on his hands, then dropped to his forearms, and after shifting in position a bit her grunted as he pushed so that he was fully buried inside her.

"Kyle!" she whimpered, "Oh God that feels good!" as she arched her back under him, leaned her head back and grasped him firmly around his torso.

"Look at me!" he told her, "Yeah!" when her blue eyes looked into his again and he started to move slowly inside her. Her fingers dug into his back as he fucked her slowly, "Like that?"

"Y-e-ah!"

"God you feel good. I don't know if it's without the condom or not but God that's nice!"

"HMMMM."

"Wow your eyes are pretty. Especially this close. Especially this deep!" and he pushed inside her as far as he could holding it there momentarily before easing back and gently fucking her again.

"Kyle! Oh! Oh God!" his kissed her fully to muffle her orgasm as she raked her nails down his back. As she came he fucked her quickly and the feel of his long cock pushing into her again and again cause fireworks to go off in her world and she shut her eyes tights. She squeezed him tight and dug her nails deeper into his back until she slowly became aware of his grunting as he continued to thrust into her over and over.

"Trying to mark me up Aunt Clara!" he grunted into her ear, "Tracy and Lisa won't like that!"

"Sorry!" she yelped as his long cock was shoved deep inside her again

"Oh God!" he grunted, "This feels so fucking good!" He thrust into her with a vengeance and then suddenly he grunted and his mouth pushed against her neck.

"Yes Kyle!" she hissed joyfully.

He grunted as he pushed a few more times. "Oh God!" he whispered wetly in her ear.

"Yeah!" she hissed back and hooked her heels together to hold him inside her.

"Oh God!" he panted as he finished, "Wow. Could I just?" She unlocked her legs and he pulled out and rolled to his side panting.

She rolled over to snuggle up against him, throwing a leg and arm over him. "Was it good?" she whispered into his ear.

"Best ever," he panted.

"Tracy and Lisa won't like that!" she giggled into his ear.

He turned on his side and she struggled to get her body pushed against his as much as possible revelling in the feel of his warm smooth skin up against hers.

"I don't suppose they heard anything?" she asked with some concern, she had been out of it for a while.

"Naw. Their room is down the hall on the other side and the two TVs are on. The AC too."

"Ok!" she moved her mouth to his with her tongue out. They lay side by side pressed up against the other as they kissed deeply. His hand explored the whole upper part of backside especially her soft round bum. He grew hard again quickly and began probing until his cock found her sopping wet cunt and they exhaled into the other's mouth as he entered her again. They fucked slowly, side by side, for a long time, kissing deeply until he rolled her on her back again.

"Buckle up Aunt Clara!" he mischievously whispered, "I'm gonna have me some real fun now!"

It was a crude descriptor she knew but the only way she could describe it after was that he fucked her brains out. Unbelievably she came several more times and when he finally did she was just a quivering sweaty mess . She made small whimpering noises as he whispered sweet naughty words into her ear. She drifted off to sleep to awake in the early hours to a dark room, the TV off, and her new found lover gone. "Oh God," she whispered as she felt a damp spot on the sheet down below where some of his seed must have seeped out of her as she slept, mixed with her own fluids. She would have to worry about that later she thought as she drifted off again into a contented sleep.

She woke up the next morning and immediately got a damp face cloth to wipe off the stains of love making left on the blanket. She hoped it would come out good. Then she collected her discarded dress, bra and panties. His cloths were gone as were the condoms he had casually tossed aside. "Scamp!" she whispered to herself. She went to the bathroom off her room and washed around her thighs with a warm face cloth and then pulled on panties and a silk two piece pyjama set and a long satin robe, stepped into slippers and went downstairs. Her in-laws greeted her warmly and she breathed a sign of relieve.

"Coffee?"

"Oh wonderful!"

"You sleep well?"

"Very well." Kyle came up then still wearing the same tee shirt and sleep pants.

"Morning champ!" his father called, "You look like the cat that ate the canary?"

She almost choked on her coffee but looked over to see indeed he was grinning ear to ear like he had just won the lottery. He had the audacity to give her a big grin. "Just smashed Evan in an on line video game," he lied, "First time ever."

"Have some breakfast," his mother said and served pancakes and ham. Clara and Kyle both ate ravenously.

"Me!" Clara abolished Kyle's mother as she stood up to clear the table.

"You don't have to look so smug!" she whispered at him as his father got ready for work and his mother went to the door to see him off.

"Are you kidding me! Bagged my hot Aunt for the best lay of my life!" he reached over to slide a hand onto her bum which she immediately removed.

"Not here!" she hissed.

"God you look sexy in the morning. Say, never heard you working out this morning?" he grinned.

"I ahhhh slept in," she blushed.

"I took care of you good!" he boasted.

"You did," she admitted, "Ahhhh how's your back" He grinned as he spun around and lifted up his tee shirt. Long red scratch marks ran the length of his back on both sides and other nail marks were evident as well. "Oh God! I'm so sorry!" she said in shock and reached out to touch him but he pulled down his shirt and spun around again.

"Are you kidding! I took a picture of it with my phone and the mirror. May make it my wall paper yet!"

She playfully slapped his arm as they heard the door shut.

"You want me again tonight? He quickly asked.

"Yeah!" she quickly spun to scamper away. "Oh God yes!" she whispered giggling to herself as she padded back to her room.

GoldRogue
GoldRogue
341 Followers
12