Aunt Edna's Needs Ch. 05

Story Info
A completely new sensation.
1.8k words
4.66
15.5k
23

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

I gently rolled her off of me, chuckling as she murmured sleepily, "getting rid of me already?"

"Not a chance," I said very softly as I scooted down a little and adjusted the pillow. I laid my head on the pillow and took her nipple into my mouth, drawing enough of that hard button and its tight areola cone that I could latch on like a baby and begin nursing, gently massaging her nipple and areola against the roof of my mouth with my tongue while holding just enough suction to keep me tight against her.

"That's nice, sweety," she murmured and I heard her sigh and felt all tension leave her body.

I continued nursing, the hair around her nipple an interesting sensation against my tongue. My hand was light on her hip and my fingertip was making little circles in the thick hair at the bottom of her ass. "Contented," is the word to describe how I felt as I drifted off.

I woke to her hand playing with my cock while her finger worked its way past my lips to break my latch on her nipple.

"Enough, honey," she said softly.

When I opened my eyes the night lamp gave enough light that I could see how swollen her nipple was. I guess I had continued nursing as I slept.

I scooted up and kissed her.

She squeezed where I remained soft.

I chuckled and whispered, my lips brushing her ear, "my God, I've created an insatiable monster.'

She giggled softly and said, "maybe you have, at that."

I rolled away enough to allow our eyes to meet.

"I do need some recovery time," I said, smiling and kissing her, "but," and I left a dramatic pause hanging before I scooted down and kissed her armpit and the side of her breast, working around with soft kisses until I found the line of soft silky hair running down her belly, "there are other options."

I moved around so my knees were between hers and started kissing my way down that line of silky hair slowly, not just brushing my lips but truly kissing my way down.

When I got to the delta of her thick, silky pubic hair she said, very softly, "Davey, you don't have to do that."

I looked up at her across the roundness of her belly and the swell of her breasts, met her eyes, and said, "I know, but I want to."

She moaned softly.

"Now," I said, flashing The Grin, "don't you hold back. I want to taste your pleasure.'

She said, very softly, "oh God, I'll try."

The hair down there was so thick, so silky, my kisses weren't finding skin. I kissed the inside of her thighs where that big tendon makes a hollow and traced skin and fine hair with my tongue.

She moaned softly and her hips rocked in response.

I used my fingertips to part her labia very gently, exposing the delicate inner lips, very pink, very tender. She was leaking a little, my semen leaving a thick white trail that disappeared in the hair at the crack of her ass. She was shiny and slick too, her natural lubricant connecting her lips with thick strings that hung in little arcs.

When I moved forward and penetrated with my tongue, slowly dragging it up until I found the hard button of her clitoris, her taste was salty and rich. Her scent, laden with pheromones, was an aphrodisiac better than any Viagra. I inhaled deeply and licked again, loving the taste and scent of her.

I used my hands to gently move her legs until her knees were up and her legs parted, offering herself to me. And then I used my fingertips to gently penetrate deeper into her meaty outer lips, and tenderly, lovingly, pull her open, leaving those inner lips fully exposed.

She gasped, and her hips bucked when I covered those inner lips with my mouth and started very gently sucking, drawing them out, and feeling them swell from what I was doing.

"Oh, Jesus," she sort of sigh/moaned as I sucked a bit harder, drawing more of that sensitive tissue into my mouth, and gently rubbing it with my tongue.

I did that for some measurable fraction of eternity. I was sucking, very gently, she was swollen in my mouth, her nectar was flowing and I was drinking it greedily, swallowing deliberately noisily so she would know what I was doing.

I released her with my mouth, adjusted my position so I was sitting on my feet between her knees, and used my fingertips, now working them between those swollen inner lips, and opened her more. I could see, deep in that tunnel of delight, her cervix, the entryway to her uterus, to her womb, to her female core, and I used my finger to touch it.

She jerked when I did that and clenched some muscles deep in her belly, and her cervix was pushed forward, almost to the opening I was holding spread with my fingertips.

I bent and blew gently before reaching with my tongue to touch that precious opening.

When I touched it she jerked and it pulled back. I chuckled softly, for some reason the image of some outdoor show I had seen at some time in the past flashed in my mind. Whatever wild creature they had been filming, a prairie dog or meerkat or something, I don't remember what, when startled had just disappeared back into its hole.

"Relax," I said.

"Easy for you to say," she replied with a throaty giggle.

My finger moved again, touching her cervix, coaxing it, and she pushed and it was right there again, right at her open pussy.

"Relax," I said again.

I used my fingers to gently open her wider still, fascinated by how PINK she was, her uterus right there, her cervix begging to be kissed.

So I kissed it and she didn't jerk away this time.

At the time I did not know the term "uterine prolapse." But as I kissed and started to suck gently more and more of that muscular tissue was filling my mouth.

Suddenly she exploded.

"JESUUUSSSSSSSSSS," she yelled and love nectar covered my face and hair instantly. She didn't "squirt," she sprayed. My eyes were burning from the salt, my nose was full and when I huffed out a breath the thick mucus of her lubricant spread over my upper lip and her thighs. Her hips were bucking and she was making a high-pitched keening sound.

I wasn't sucking now so much as just holding her in my mouth, my tongue just caressing her cervix while I was worried, on some level, wondering if I had hurt her internally.

She came in waves for a long time. It was like I was being waterboarded with her thick mucus. Her nectar soaked my hair and my beard.

Finally, she relaxed, spent, and I opened my mouth wide and sat back to see what I had done.

Her legs were still spread wide and between them, a couple of inches of pink was protruding. I really didn't know what I was looking at at the time although I've since learned that it was the end of her uterus prolapsed down.

I was scared and my fingers were trembling as I reached down and gently pushed. It was hard and muscular and resisted when I pushed a little harder.

Edna was sort of moaning, "oh God, oh God," over and over.

Suddenly she did a sort of half sit up and her uterus disappeared back inside of her.

I moved up, quickly, and took her into an embrace.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked, worried about what I had seen.

"H-h-h-hurt?" she said, seeming to genuinely not understand.

"Yes, did I hurt you?" I repeated.

"God NO!" she said, her eyes big, "Jesus, no Davey," she said, "that's as far from 'hurt' as I can imagine."

I just held her then, relieved.

She giggled softly and said, "want to do it again so I can prove it didn't hurt?"

"God," I said, "insatiable."

She took my hand and guided it down until it was between her legs, and then guided my finger to slightly penetrate her. She was covering my hand with hers when she flashed a grin and grunted and I felt her cervix come forward, touching my finger.

"No baby," she said, releasing me and wrapping me into a kiss, "it doesn't hurt."

I let my fingertip trace the tiny opening while she kissed me. It was slick and hard, muscular, and I wondered if I could penetrate it.

"Push," I whispered, my voice a little hoarse with my own excitement as I pressed the tip of my little finger where I could feel the little dent at the end.

She grunted and I felt a tension run through her body as she pushed against my fingertip. Suddenly she cried out and my fingertip was inside her cervix, just the tip to the first knuckle.

She was panting and blowing, making me think of shows I had seen about Lamaze classes and women in labor.

I just held still, feeling an amazing intimacy, being joined together in a way I had never experienced before.

"Oh GOD!," she cried out and suddenly she pulled free.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked again.

"No, God, Jesus, fuck, no," she was sort of babbling now.

I was sort of chuckling and panting myself.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm sure but it was just SO intense, Jesus," she said, giggling and panting all at once.

I laid my hand on her pussy and said, "want to push again?"

"No, yes, no, Jesus, Davey, not right now," she said.

So I found her clitoris and started masturbating her.

"It's okay," I said, "tell me when you're ready."

Her hips were already rocking against my finger.

"Yes, Jesus, Yes," she sort of hissed.

When she came again her natural honey was thick and warm and I felt her cervix touching my finger. It would retract and touch and retract again with each wave of her orgasm.

Her legs were kicking weakly as she tired.

With one final burst of energy, she did a situp and her orgasm wet my finger making a distinctly wet spot between her legs.

She collapsed back, onto her pillow, and reached down and captured my hand.

"No more, honey, please, enough," she gasped.

I laid beside her, kissed her, bent and kissed the fine hair of her armpit again, and then latched onto her swollen nipple.

"Oh God," she groaned, but she didn't try to push me away. Rather, she began stroking my hair and humming a little lullaby.

For the second time that night, I drifted off nursing at her breast.