Aunt Edna's Needs Ch. 10

Story Info
A Proposal Accepted.
3.5k words
4.59
8.2k
14

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Ten

The faint tremors in the mattress woke me. It was still dark and I had no idea what time it was.

I thought she was crying and rolled up onto my side and laid an arm across her belly. "Are you all right?" I asked.

Then I realized she wasn't crying at all, she was giggling.

I propped my chin on my palm and asked, "what in the world is funny."

"Oh, honey," she started and was taken with another fit of giggles.

"Oh, sweety," she managed after she got herself under control, "it's just that, well, when I used to read romance novels it was one of the stock images."

"What in the world are you talking about?" and she started giggling again.

And the giggles turned into laughter.

It was contagious and we laid there, side by side, laughing like we were high on very good pot.

Finally, I got myself under control and rolled around to straddle her, sitting on her public mound, my hands on her shoulders.

"Okay," I said, still chuckling around the words, "spill it."

"Oh, honey," she said, "I used to read romance novels and those things are pretty much written on a template. There is a group of stock images. You know, 'heaving breasts,' 'his turgid member,' stuff like that. Well, one of the images that would crop up would run something like, 'with her climax she felt as though she had been turned inside out."

She broke up again.

I waited her out.

She finally regained her control.

"Welllllllll," and she was grinning up at me, "I've been turned inside out."

When I didn't say anything she said, "don't you understand, Davey? You've held part of me in your hand that should be inside. And God help me, I loved it, I want more of it."

I reached down and touched between her legs.

"Push if you'd like," I said.

She pushed and I felt the firm muscle of her cervix touch my palm.

"What does it feel like?" I asked.

She giggled again.

"I'm not sure I can describe it to a man," she said.

"Well," I said, moving my palm enough that my middle finger could touch the rosebud of her anus, "I've got one of these."

She laughed at that. "Yes, we all do," she said, "and if you want to feel, or see, that again then I'll want an enema first. God, that was embarrassing. But, okay. That feels like I have to go, you know, like I've been squeezing to hold everything in. At the same time, it's a wonderfully full feeling and, of course, there's the stretching that's involved."

"But this is strictly for women?" I asked, my thumb and fingers gently squeezing where she was outside of her body, pulling gently, squeezing, drawing a little gasp from her.

"Yes, baby," she said, "I don't know how to begin to describe that to a man."

"Push," I said again, "let me just hold your core as we sleep."

With a grunt, she pushed and I was holding her again, firm and strong and warm, the center of her femaleness. I kissed her and said, "I love you."

She murmured a soft, "I love you," in response.

As she relaxed I felt her slowly returning inside and I didn't fight it.

I was kissing her softly as we drifted back to sleep.

I woke when she eased out of the bed.

I watched her walking into the bathroom, with enough light to see clearly and admire that pretty ass. The downy body hair gave her almost a halo. She was gorgeous.

She saw that I was awake when she came back into the bedroom so she crawled up onto the bed and the onto me, her palms winding up on either side of my head, her straight arms supporting her while she looked down at me, smiling, and then worked her hips and took my erection into her body.

"God I love you," she said as she settled, accepting my length.

"And I love you," I said, laying back and letting her take what she obviously wanted.

"Marry me," she said.

I chuckled.

"I'm serious," she said, "Marry me. You've ruined me for anyone else."

I chuckled again and said, "Ask me again when I'm not balls deep in you."

She grinned then and started working her hips hard, speeding her rhythm, working for her climax.

She was panting when she said, "fair enough," and came, hard and liquid, soaking my balls, her nectar running down the crack of my ass.

"Thank you," she said, breathlessly, still panting from the exertion of what she had just done.

"I think," I said, caressing the roundness of her ass, tugging at the hair at her tailbone, "we should stay like this all day."

She giggled and said, "eventually you'll need to pee."

Which made me laugh and slip out.

She pouted very prettily.

I rolled her off of me and kissed her, very hard, and said, "now follow me to the shower when you're mobile again. We're cleaning up and going swimming in the hot springs. I AM showing you off today."

I headed into the bathroom after artfully dodging her grab for me.

I had just washed my hands and wet my hair when she stepped into the shower with me.

"You are SUCH a meany," she said and then squealed when I squirted the mouthful of water I had into her face.

We showered and washed each other. Then we dried.

Once I had her all squeaky clean and nicely dry I kissed her and said, "I could get used to this."

She smiled and said, "me too."

For breakfast, I took her to the same restaurant. This time I had her in white, a white halter top, white short shorts, and those same platform shoes. And she was drawing the same looks, making me proud to be the one with her.

She laughed as she was digging into her breakfast bowl, a concoction that looked like a half dozen scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage, and cheese all in one mixed bowl covered in white gravy. "This is about three times what I would normally eat, you know," she said, giggling, "all of the energy you have me using keeps me absolutely famished."

We finished breakfast and then went to the hot springs pool I which was one of Salida's main attractions.

I handed her to rolled towel and said, "I got you a new suit and it's rolled in this."

I went into the men's locker, changed into the baggy swimsuit I had bought way back when I was stationed in Japan, and headed for the pool.

The pool itself had the feel of being something from a Depression-era WPA or CCC project. It was lined in heavy stones, like the entire building which was built of native stone. It was a big building and when you walked out of the locker room it was about 95 degrees, heated by the hundred-degree water of the pool, and the humidity was 100 percent. I started sweating immediately.

I laid my towel on one of the chairs surrounding the pool and started walking in.

It was as hot as the hottest bath you ever took.

I walked in until I was up to my chin and the hot, mineral-rich water began relaxing me immediately.

When she walked out I couldn't resist laughing. She had the big bath towel wrapped around her like a sarong, tucked in above her breasts and covering her about halfway down her thighs.

"Hardly a beach bunny look," I called and saw her look around and then spot me.

Like all indoor pools, the acoustics were a bit crazy. There were a couple of dozen other people in the pool and it was like every word or laugh or little yell was amplified.

"Over there," I said, pointing to the chair I had used for my towel.

She went to that chair and then turned and smiled at me and unwrapped the towel.

I had picked out the tiniest buttfloss bikini I could find, just a small black triangle barely covering the slit of her pussy. There was no hope at all that it would cover her luxuriant pubic hair. Similarly, the two black triangles barely covered her nipples. It was all held together by thin black string.

I was aware of the sudden quiet as she walked to the shallow end and started into the pool to join me. I liked it.

She looked absolutely fantastic, the hair on her head spread out behind her, floating in the water. When she laid back, my hand was very light on her back, supporting her as she floated, she looked like a damn mermaid. Or, maybe, given how well endowed she was with body hair, a merotter in her case. When I told her that she laughed hard enough that she sunk and came up sputtering.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"Am I, really?" she said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?" she asked.

"Yes," I said simply.

And she was suddenly crying again so I just held her.

I held her like that until she cried herself out.

All relaxed we spent the rest of the day exploring the surrounding area. We found Buena Vista up the road and had dinner at a little roadhouse there where another live band was playing and she danced with several young cowboys. I found another cute dumpling to dance with from time to time, and played some pool, enjoying that she was enjoying the attention.

I had just finished a pool game when I saw Edna having trouble getting away from the young cowboy she had been dancing with. She was pulling away but he was not releasing her. I watched for a while and when he pulled her to him and tried to kiss her in spite of her hands between them, obviously pushing away, I figured I would have to intervene.

So I went over to them and lightly touched her arm. "Come on," I said, very softly, "let's go sit."

The cowboy had obviously had way too much to drink and shoved me away.

It's called something in Korean and something in Chinese and something in Japanese, all of which I had learned at one time or another. In American freestyle, it's called a sidekick.

Like all kicks in formal oriental martial arts, it has four distinct parts although if you do it properly they blend into one. I had spent plenty of time in dojos, some in Japan but mostly in the various towns in which I had been stationed.

Part one, leg lifted to 90 degrees, foot "bladed," toes arched up.

Part two, the strike, the large heavy bone of the heel striking the target, the other foot pivoting to bring your full weight to bear.

Part three, retraction, leg lifted to 90 degrees.

Part four, foot back on the ground in fighting stance.

"You get one warning," I said, calm, voice soft. I was confident and justifiably so I figured, "let her go."

"Or what?" he said with a sneer. He was bigger than me, but not overwhelmingly so and the way he moved told me he was a brawler. If I couldn't handle one guy then ALL of that time spent in dojos had truly been wasted.

"Or I count to three and knock you out," I said, holding his eyes with mine.

"Better start counting," he said.

I cheated of course.

"One."

"Two," it was a solid strike. If I had been more worried the target would have been about six inches behind his kneecap and he would have needed several surgeries and may have walked with a cane for the rest of his life. Instead, my heel landed in the middle of his quadriceps, the big muscle at the top of his thigh, dropping him to one knee since that muscle was out of commission for now, and also hurting like hell. In Japan, they think you should know what it feels like, and I had learned.

"Let it go," I said, and took Edna's hand.

"We'd probably better go," I said. Looking around it looked like he probably had some friends in the place and I am not Jack Reacher so I knew I could lose if things got out of hand.

We were about two blocks away when she said, "pull over."

I pulled over, worried she was going to be sick.

She unbuckled her seat belt and laid across the front seat, her fingers busy at my belt and then my button and zipper.

"Drive carefully," she said as she took me in her mouth.

It was a truly excellent blow job. Well, that's not quite right because she didn't quite finish me. I was keyed up from the fight. I don't care how confident you are or how many colored belts you've accumulated, there's always that adrenaline rush. Honestly, that had been the first time I ever fought outside of a dojo or a tournament so I was keyed up.

But for her, it was like it was the opposite. For the entire drive home, a little over a half-hour, she kept me so tense I could barely breathe, let alone drive. She would stop and let me relax a little and take me to a new level. My balls were swollen and I swear I could feel my prostate overfilling as well.

I kept two hands on the wheel, drove right at the posted 55 miles per hour speed limit, and concentrated on my driving.

On one level it was agony, but on a much deeper level, it was pure ecstasy. The delay in the final rush of ejaculation was an aphrodisiac beyond anything I had ever imagined.

Her womanscent was so strong I was surprised I didn't have to turn on the defrosters. And under that, well, that "normal" scent of a woman's need there was another scent, faint, that was new. I couldn't identify it.

When we pulled up in front of the cottage she pulled off of me, got out of the car, and went inside leaving me to zip and button and generally get myself together.

I managed to get everything more or less together and went inside. She was on her knees in the middle of the front room, crooking her finger to beckon me.

I went, walking a little awkwardly with my balls so damn swollen, expecting her to finish me.

Instead, she said, "give me your left hand, David."

So I held my hand out.

She smiled up at me, and I saw her eyes overflow.

"Marry me," she said and put the engagement ring that she still wore on the ring finger of my left hand. Well, on the second bone of the ring finger of my left hand, it wouldn't go past the second knuckle.

"Edna," I said but she interrupted me.

"David, you've opened a new world to me. You've ruined me for anyone else. YOU FOUGHT FOR ME! Now make me an honest woman," she said.

I couldn't stop the chuckle that escaped.

"It's NOT funny," she said, still holding my eyes, her nose running now along with the tears flowing down her cheeks.

"An honest woman," I said, chuckling.

"YES, GODDAM it," she said, "we're of different generations David. I WANT the paper."

"And you're sure?" I asked.

"Oh hell, lie if you want to," she said, a small smile breaking through the tears, "but say you'll marry me."

I got to my knees so we were eye to eye.

"Edna, ask the question properly then," I said, my palms flat on her cheeks.

She was crying in earnest now. Tears dripping off of her jaw, her nose running and snot hanging from her chin.

She took a deep breath and squeezed her eyes tight shut as you do when you're getting yourself under control while crying.

Two more deep breaths and she opened her eyes and met mine.

"David Morgan," she said, very serious and with a surprisingly clear voice, "my heart is yours. My body is yours. My soul is yours. Will you marry me?"

And I'll be damned if I didn't catch my own eyes tearing up.

I held her eyes for a few seconds but I knew what I would say.

"Yes," I said and she collapsed against me, bawling now, sobbing, I could feel tears and snot and drool soak my shirt almost instantly.

And I was crying with her.

Time stopped. I really have no idea how long we remained like that, on our knees, holding each other, crying like lost souls, or perhaps souls in bliss crying tears of joy.

Finally, as always happens, she cried herself out and leaned back to look at me. I can only imagine that I was as much of a mess as she was, and she was a mess. Her makeup was streaked, mascara leaving streaks down her cheeks. Her nose was running, clear mucus flowing across her lips and hanging in strings from her chin. When she opened her mouth thick mucus laden saliva connected her upper and lower lips. Her eyes were red, her nose was swollen.

She was fucking GORGEOUS and I kissed her hard, my lips kind of sliding at first the way hers were so slick.

Time stopped again as we kissed, desperation there like we were teenagers making out for the first time.

Finally, she got her hands between us and pushed me away far enough to meet my eyes.

A string of mucus and saliva connected our mouths and she giggled as she used her hand to break it.

"Stand up, baby," she said, "let me finish what I started."

I smiled and said, "or, we could go to bed."

"No, baby," she said, "this is the scene I had in my mind if you said 'yes,' so please, stand up."

I was surprised that there was no sign of trembling in her fingers at all when she undid my belt, unbuttoned my jeans, and unzipped me.

She took my feet in her lap, one at a time, and got my shoes and socks off before working my jeans and boxers down.

She bent her neck to look up and meet my eyes as she took me into her mouth.

It took her about three seconds to have me on the edge again and her eyes were smiling.

She pulled off and said, "say it."

I smiled and said, "yes."

She took me a little higher and released me again to look up.

"Say you'll marry me," she said.

"I will marry you," I replied, getting a little desperate now.

She took me to another level, my entire body was wanting to finish now but she pulled off again.

"Say you'll marry me tomorrow," she said.

I hesitated.

"Say it, David," she said again, her eyes holding mine.

So I said it, and I meant it.

"I will marry you tomorrow," I said.

She was crying again as she took me into her mouth and that second scent I had smelled in the car was predominant now and I realized it was her body's reaction to knowing she had been claimed, that she would be mine now, officially, in full view of the world.

She finished me then.

It was like nothing I had ever imagined. Oversize prostate and all, I'm like any other man. My ejaculation is one very hard contraction followed by three or four smaller squeezes as my body tries to impregnate a female.

This time that the first pump lasted a full 15 seconds. It was like I was peeing. She was holding me, guiding me like a hose, as my semen splashed on her face and hair, down her breasts, soaking the halter top. The second contraction was as powerful if not as long. The third was the same as was the fourth and the fifth. When I was finally done she bent forward, took just the head of my already softening dick in her mouth, and gently sucked the last few drops.

"JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," I hissed.

She smiled through the cum running down her face, stood, and kissed me.

"Now, baby, take your bride-to-be to bed. I want to look my best for you tomorrow," she said.

I stood and untied the halter top, letting it fall to the floor with a wet plop. Then I unzipped and pushed down the shorts.

Her scent was overwhelming.

I turned down the bed and helped her in, and then crawled up beside her.

"What about you?" I asked, my fingers finding her clitoris.

She giggled and pushed my hand down to cover her pussy.

"Just hold it, honey," she said, "I can barely keep my eyes open."

She smiled, holding my eyes, grunted softly, and I felt her cervix and uterus push out into my hand.

She closed her eyes, whispered, "I love you," and started snoring.

As she started to relax I felt her start to retract inside her body but I squeezed at the narrow top where she was fully prolapsed and held her outside of her body.

When she was fully asleep, her breathing deep and regular, her snoring a soft purr, the pressure to retreat eased.

I was holding as I drifted off.