Aunt Forced Me to Masturbate Ch. 02

Story Info
Unembarrassed & unashamed, aunt strips naked in front of me.
8.7k words
3.87
39.2k
32
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Forced Me to Masturbate, Ch 02

Alas and unfortunately, my forty-six-year-old aunt, doesn't subscribe to the blowjob diet because she preferred having sex with women than with men. A Dominatrix who no longer respects men, as if trying to teach him a lesson, she sexually abused and dominated her twenty-six-year-old nephew.

# # #

Aunt Forced me to Masturbate, Ch 02

Reread, Revised, Rewritten, and Continued from Chapter 01:

Clearly, with my aunt married and divorced, even though she's bi-sexual now, there was a time when she preferred having sex with men than with women. She gave birth to a daughter, my cousin, Colleen. She attended every wild, orgy like and drunken, spring break party. Stroking them, sucking them, and fucking them, she dated and had sex with countless numbers of men in college. Now, after running the gamut and doing a complete 180, she preferred having sex with women than with men.

"Go figure. Who knew?"

With that being written, my aunt wasn't totally vindictive in forcing me to strip myself naked and masturbate myself in front of a group of women and in front of my 22-year-old, sexy, redheaded cousin. She derived some bizarre sort of abnormal and amoral control of sexual pleasure from watching me strip myself naked and masturbate myself while she watched me stroke my naked, erect cock. Moreover, no doubt, she thought it sexually arousing watching me cum.

It was my domineering and sadistic Aunt Maureen's intention to sexually abused me and sexually humiliated me in front of a gathering of a few of her closest lesbian and bi-sexual friends. Hoping to embarrass me, she was intent on exposing me in front of her 22-year-old daughter, my cousin, Colleen. Thinking that I'd be embarrassed, humiliated, and mortified to show my naked, erect cock to a group of women that I had never met and didn't know, and to my cousin, it backfired on her. I wasn't embarrassed, humiliated, nor mortified at all.

Instead, I was beyond being sexually excited. Unembarrassed and unashamed, most men would willingly, consensually, and deliberately flash their naked cocks to any woman whether or not they're heterosexual, lesbian, or bi-sexual. In the way that most women are sexy exhibitionists, most men are shameful exhibitionists. Further upping the sexual excitement, and adding to the eroticism of spying on women undressing, most men are voyeurs, too.

'Wow. Look at the tits on her.'

The joke was on her when I spent the entire night naked and with a throbbing and pulsating erection. Truth be told, I couldn't wait to expose my hard, erect, naked cock to every woman there. I couldn't wait to masturbate myself in front of the crowd of women. I couldn't wait to cum. If given the chance, I couldn't wait to cum in my aunt's mouth, all over her face, and across her naked tits. I couldn't wait to give my aunt what she deserved, a cum bath.

If it wasn't sexually exciting enough that my aunt saw me naked but my sexy, hot cousin saw me naked, too. Never believing this would ever happen, I couldn't believe it when my hot, sexy cousin stared at my naked prick. Not quite done, after my aunt forced me to strip naked and exposed myself to her, to my cousin, and to a select group of her lesbian and bi-sexual friends, she wanted me to masturbate myself and cum in front of everyone.

She thought I'd be embarrassed exposing myself and humiliated masturbating myself but I wasn't. I was sexually excited for them to see my naked prick. I was sexually excited for them to watch me masturbate myself. I was sexually excited for them to watch me cum.

'My aunt is just as sexually perverted as I am,' thought.

Truth be told, I not only loved exposing myself, masturbating myself, and cumming in front of three dozen women but also, I sexually enjoyed it. Think about it. Think about someone you're sexually attracted to. Think about someone who turns you on. Think about someone who you'd love to see without their clothes. Think about someone you'd love to see naked. Think about someone you'd love to have sex with. Can you see her in your mind's eye? Yes, of course, I understand you wanting to see your mother naked and have sex with her. We all do.

Well, what are you waiting for, an invitation? This is your chance to expose your naked prick to your mother. Tell me. What do you think your mother will do when seeing your naked prick? Will she look? Will she stare? Or will she look away? Or will she take you in her motherly hand before moving to her knees to take you in her mouth.

'Mom. Stroke me. That feels so good. Oh, my God, Mom. Blow me. Suck my cock. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth.'

While hoping that your mother will take your erect, naked cock in her warm and soft hand before taking you in her beautiful mouth, this is your chance to expose your naked prick to your mother. This is your chance to masturbate yourself in front of her. This is your chance to see what she'll do. This is your chance to see if she'll look, stare, or look away. Go for it. What do you have to lose?

I dare you to expose yourself to your mother. I double dare you to masturbate yourself in front of her. Trust me. Your mother isn't as morally moral as you think she is. Don't kid yourself just because she's your mother, much like every woman, she's a bit of a whore. She'll not only stare at your hard, erect, and naked prick but also, she'll reach out to stroke your prick, too. She may even surprise you and take you in her mouth.

Other than your mother, do you have one or a couple of women in mind who you'd love them to see you naked? Now, that you're thinking of them, think about exposing your erect, naked cock to them. Can you? Would you? Do you dare? Think about masturbating in front of them and cumming for them. How hot is that? What man wouldn't want to do that?

Be honest. Tell the truth. How would you feel about flashing women you know and/or women you don't know and have never met, your naked prick? Would you and could you flash them your erect, naked erect cock to them? How would that make you feel exposing yourself in that perverted sort of way?

Would you feel embarrassed, humiliated, and sexually ashamed or would you feel sexually excited? Would you feel sexually excited enough to masturbate yourself? What if you were the only man in a room filled with hot, sexy, and shapely women and made to strip yourself naked, masturbate yourself, and cum? Now, how would you feel then, belittled or engorged?

After having been sexually dominated and abused by your aunt, with your erect cock leading the way, would you finally feel more like a man than a pussy? No doubt, your aunt wanted to embarrass you but you're not embarrassed at all, are you? Instead, you enjoy flashing your naked prick. You're sexually excited and ready to have sex with anyone and with everyone who wanted to have sex with you.

"Okay, ladies, and I use that word loosely. Now that I'm already naked, line up and strip yourselves naked. Those of you who want to blow me and want me to cum in their mouths, line up on this wall. Those of you who want to fuck me and want me to cum in your pussies, line up on this wall. Those who just want to stroke me, please leave. I don't have time to sexually accommodate you when I have all of these other women who want me to give them sex, real sex."

# # #

Aunt Forced Me to Masturbate, Chapter 02:

It all started very innocently when I volunteered to help my 46-year-old, Aunt Maureen paint her bedroom. Happy to do it, an excuse for me to be alone with her in her bedroom, I've always been sexually attracted to my aunt. With her long, lush, red hair, bright, blue eyes, and big D cup breasts, a real MILF, she's so pretty and she's so sexy. Even with me married, while wishing I could strip her naked and have incestuous sex with her, I'd still do anything for my aunt, even paint her bedroom for the chance to eventually have sex with her.

Hoping for some sexy conversation filled with flirty innuendos, unfortunately, when I showed up to paint, she received a call and had to leave for work. I was disappointed that she had to leave me for work. I was already there with my painting supplies, my ladder, my brushes, my paint, my drop cloth, my erection, and ready to paint. Now, with my sexual anticipation deflated, I felt my erection disappearing.

Nonetheless, hoping to surprise her when she came home, I started painting her bedroom by myself. It would have been easier if she was there to help do the trim. So very time consuming, I hate doing the trim. I don't mind painting the walls and the ceiling but painting the trim is harder to do. I don't have her patience, her steady hand, and her fastidious eye for detail.

Then, surprising me, shocking me, and sexually exciting me, she did something I that never expected her to do. She did something that I always wanted to see but never expected to see. As if I wasn't even there, as if she forgot that I was there, and as if I was invisible, she changed her clothes for work in front of me.

'Oh, my God. This is unbelievable. My aunt is undressing. I don't believe this is happening to me,' I thought. 'My aunt is stripping off her nightgown.'

I couldn't believe it. As if I was her husband, her boyfriend, and/or her lover, my aunt removed her nightgown in front of me. Not believing my eyes, as if happening in slow motion, first one and then the other, she removed her nightgown straps from her shoulders and her arms. Then, as if happening in slow motion, she wiggled her shapely figure and allowed the bodice of her nightgown to slowly and sexily fall to her waist. There they were, her big, naked breasts. I was seeing my aunt's naked tits.

'Wow! I can't believe I'm seeing my aunt's, naked tits. I can't believe I'm seeing her naked breasts. Her tits are so big. Her breasts are so shapely,' I thought.

She was topless. My aunt was topless. As if I was imagining them, her naked breasts were there in front of my horny eyes. Filling my horny brain and my big, brown eyes, they were so big and they were so shapely. For a 46-year-old woman, my aunt had amazing breasts. I loved her big, naked tits.

'I'll be masturbating myself over this wonderful day for the rest of my horny life,' I thought to myself.

Then, not done stripping herself naked, as if having a sexual fantasy of my aunt, as my prick grew bigger and harder, I watched her nightgown slowly and sexily fall to her feet to expose her red, trimmed pussy. Within seconds, she had stripped herself naked. Within seconds, I had a huge erection. Not believing what I was seeing, my aunt was naked. My aunt was totally naked.

'I can't believe that I was seeing my aunt without her clothes,' I thought while staring at her naked body. 'I'll be masturbating over seeing my aunt strip herself naked, tonight, tomorrow, and for the rest of my life,' I thought again while eager to masturbate myself.

# # #

Embarrassed as much as I was sexually excited, not knowing if I should stay, leave, or have sex with my aunt, all that I could do was stare. Shocked to see my aunt in her birthday suit, I stood on the ladder flabbergasted while staring down at her. Seemingly unembarrassed and unashamed, my aunt stripped herself naked, totally naked, in front of me. Unable to remove my eyes from my aunt's beautiful, naked body, as if it all happened in slow motion, I replayed watching her wiggle out of her nightgown to dress herself in her professional work clothes, a smart looking, business suit.

'Doesn't she know that I'm standing on the ladder staring down at her while ogling her naked body,' I thought while not knowing what to make of my aunt stripping herself naked in front of me? 'How could she not know that I can see her stripping herself naked,' I thought? 'Can't she see me staring down at her from my perch on the ladder? Doesn't she care that I'm seeing her without her clothes?'

First, before she even stripped herself naked, if that wasn't enough, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my aunt in her sheer and sexy nightgown without her having the modesty to wear a robe over it. The first time seeing her in such a sexually revealing nightgown, modestly moral, she always wears a robe over her sheer and sexy nightgowns. Then, when she lowered her nightgown straps, removed them from her arms, and allowed her bodice to fall to her waist to expose her naked D cup breasts, stunned, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my aunt topless.

'My aunt is topless. I'm seeing her big, naked breasts,' I thought to myself.

Finally, when she wiggled herself out of her nightgown, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my aunt naked. If it wasn't enough that I saw my aunt topless, I saw her naked, too. I not only saw her naked breasts but also, I saw her naked, shapely ass, and her red, trimmed pussy.

'My aunt is naked. I can't believe I'm seeing my aunt naked,' I thought.

I stared at her naked breasts as if I had never seen naked breasts before.

'My aunt has such big, and shapely breasts,' I thought. 'I'd love to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and grope them with one hand while sucking her erect nipples and rubbing her clit and masturbating her pussy with my other hand. I'd love to masturbate my aunt,' I thought.

Lastly, when she allowed her nightgown to fall to her feet, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my aunt naked, totally naked. As shocked as much as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe that I was seeing her without her clothes. Again, not removing my eyes from her naked body, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my aunt's naked, breasts, her shapely ass, and her red, trimmed pussy.

# # #

Trying to memorize this naked vision of my aunt so that I could masturbate over and again later, I'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of my life. For a 46-year-old woman, looking ten-years younger, she has an unbelievable body. She looked like a celebrity. If Jenny had red hair and was taller, instead of blonde hair, she'd looked like Jenny McCarthy-Wahlberg.

With a body like that, Aunt Maureen could work as a stripper. She could be a stand-in double for some celebrity actress who was too modestly shy to do a nude scene. She could be a men's magazine model. She could show cars at the auto show. She could hookup with some billionaire and travel the world on his mega yacht or on his private plane.

# # #

I didn't know what to think. What was I to think? I didn't know what to do. What was I to do?

Difficult for me to believe that she would willingly and consensually strip herself naked in front of me, I wondered if she had deliberately flashed me. Maybe, she forgot that I was still there painting. That's nonsense. How could she forget that I was there painting? If she didn't see me, she could certainly smell the paint fumes. Deliberately stripping herself in front of me, she wanted me to see her naked.

Making excuses for her, I wondered if she was in a panicked rush because she didn't want to be late for work. Still, she could have undressed and dressed in the bathroom. Yet, a sexual memory that I'll have for the rest of my life, a huge understatement, I'm glad my aunt undressed in front of me. Something that I couldn't wait to do later in her bathroom and/or in her bedroom, I'll be masturbating over her stripping herself naked after she leaves for work.

Perhaps, sexually teasing me, I wondered if she didn't care that I was seeing her without her clothes. Perhaps, with her more into women that into men, unembarrassed and unashamed, it didn't matter to her if I saw her naked. Then, again, there's the other side of it. Perhaps, sexually seducing me, my aunt was waiting for me to make the next sexual move. Perhaps, hoping that I'd touch her and feel her naked body while kissing her, French kissing her, and making out with her, she was expecting me to have sex with her.

To be honest, shocked after watching my aunt strip herself naked in front of me, with me not very sexually experienced, even though I was recently married and had a wife, I didn't know what to do. While holding my breath, I was in voyeuristic, sexual anticipation, as if it all happened in slow motion. Careful not to mess her hair, instead of lifting her nightgown up, over her head, and off, with her nightgown pausing, as if paying respect at every curve, she allowed her nightgown to slowly and sexily fall to her feet.

Replaying it over again in my mind, as if I was imagining it, stepping out of her nightgown, I couldn't believe it when my Auntie Maureen removed her nightgown. Shocked, I couldn't believe my aunt was naked. Stunned, I couldn't believe that I was seeing her naked tits, her naked ass, and her naked pussy. This is my aunt, my mother's younger sister and not some whore. Now, instead of sexually lusting over my mother, which I still do, I was sexually lusting over my aunt.

Seemingly acting, unembarrassed and unashamed, she was naked, totally naked. I saw my aunt's naked, shapely ass, her big, naked tits, her erect nipples, her symmetrical areolas, and her red patch of trimmed, pubic hair. Maybe my aunt was a nudist. If she was a nudist, not telling my wife where I was going, I'd love to accompany her to a nude beach. With their eyes bulging out of their heads, I'd love to see men drooling over her while we walked the beach one way and walked back the other way.

Maybe, my aunt is a swinger. I never thought of my aunt participating in the swinging lifestyle. Yet, if she was a swinger, without my wife knowing and, hopefully, never finding out, maybe I could accompany her to one of her swingers' dances or home parties. After I had sex with my aunt, I'd love to watch her having sex with a man, a woman, and/or another couple. How hot would that be to watch her having swinging sex?

# # #

Then, as if making sure that I saw her without her clothes, showing no shame, modesty, or embarrassment, she turned her naked body to face me while talking to me. Not making a move to cover her nakedness, standing there with her arms by her side, she didn't even bother to cover her naked breasts with her forearm. She didn't even bother to cover her naked pussy with her hand.

Normally, when talking to my aunt, as if hypnotized and mesmerized by them, when not staring at the shape and the sheer size of her huge, blouse and bra clad breasts, I stare at her bright, blue eyes. Today, unable to get enough of her, impossible not to stare, I stared at her naked tits. I stared at her naked pussy. I stared at her naked ass.

Yet, never expecting to see my aunt, my dream woman, without her clothes, she was naked, totally naked. Pinch me, I'm dreaming, I couldn't believe my aunt was naked. I couldn't believe she had stripped herself naked in front of me. Difficult to wrap my mind around what I was seeing, my MILF of an aunt was totally naked. As shocking as it was sexually exciting, something that I never expected to see but always imagined seeing when masturbating myself, I couldn't believe I was seeing my Aunt Maureen without her clothes.

'Oh, my God. I can't believe I'm seeing my aunt's big naked tits, her red, trimmed, naked pussy, and her shapely naked ass,' I thought while staring at her naked body and saying it over again in my mind. 'I'd paint every room of her house if I could watch her dress and undress every day while I was there painting. I've always sexually fantasized seeing my aunt naked while masturbating myself. Now, no longer having to imagine what she looks like without her clothes, stunned, my sexual fantasy come true, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my Aunt Maureen naked now.'

Returning the favor of her exhibitionism with my exhibitionism, temped to do so, I wondered how she'd feel if I stripped myself naked in front of her. Tempted to do so, I wondered what she'd do if I stood before her without my clothes. I wondered what she'd think of me if I turned to face her and without covering my erect, naked prick with my hand while talking to her.