Aunt Jennifer Ch. 04: Distance

Story Info
Ladies admire artwork and help me cover some distance.
5.1k words
4.45
2k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/21/2024
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the concluding chapter of my introduction to CFNM and Cock Worship by "Aunt" Jennifer. It has taken a while to complete: life sometimes gets in the way. Shout-out to annabellebrito for editing and adding a lot of dialogue and details that make the story come to life.

The next morning, I was awake before Aunt Jennifer came in. I had kicked off the bed sheet in my sleep and had woken up to a ray of morning sunlight that found a crack between the curtains. The sunlight focused on my exposed body.

I had woken up to a natural erection, thinking of the events of yesterday at the beach, I began to slowly stroke my shaft, holding it vertically so I could capture the most sunlight and feel its warmth.

"Ahh," I moaned softly. The abstinence and the teasing over the last few days had me very aroused.

Without getting too close to a climax, I pleasured myself gently until I noticed pre-cum dripping over my fingers. I stopped and looked at the sunlight reflected in the fluid. The fresh warm semen shined in the sunlight.

"It does glisten nicely, doesn't it? But perhaps you should stop before it gets out of hand." said Aunt Jennifer with a slight smile.

"Aggh-what?!" I said startled. "Sorry, I didn't come...I mean hear you come in."

"It's ok, you are a healthy young man, it's perfectly natural."

She stood a couple of steps into the room, she was barefoot, wearing only a small white t shirt that barely covered her gray underwear. She had just woken up too, judging from her slightly messy hair.

"I might need to reconsider some rules.". She slight yawned. "Good morning, by the way, squirt."

"Good morning." I replied, still holding my cock up. "What rule are you thinking about?".

"I'm thinking about your self-pleasure rule; that you are allowed to do that in your room only. I think I might be changing that."

"Why?"

"We have that rule to prevent you from accidentally exposing yourself to my neighbors, but I now also see other considerations." she answered enigmatically. I thought it wiser not to pry deeper right now, so I stayed silent. "I'll go make breakfast after I get ready, as for you... get up! You've got gardening to do today!"

I hit the shower, dried off and joined Aunt Jennifer for breakfast. She was dressed in a bikini, over which she wore loose-fitting, not to say baggy, dungarees. Walking around in the nude was becoming more natural to me now; I felt free, uninhibited, unrestricted. The contrast with Aunt Jennifer wearing clothes made me feel special.

"I have thought about it," Aunt Jennifer said. "The rule, I mean. I think you should not be confined to your room anymore. However, supervision is needed.". I was puzzled by the passive phrasing of the rule. Was she not just referring to herself? My penis twitched a bit at the thought of masturbating to completion while being watched.

The first half of the day, we did some light gardening: weeding, watering and planting some new flowers that she had grown from seeds. We stopped for lunch, which we took outside, laying on the deckchairs. Aunt Jennifer had stepped out of the dungarees and had wrapped a beach skirt around her bikini bottoms. It looked sexy and elegant on her.

As Aunt Jennifer cleared the lunch plates, I reclined and closed my eyes. Again, I felt the sun's rays on my body, most notably on my cock. I felt myself harden. I let it happen and was fully erect when she returned. 

"Let's call it a day for gardening," Aunt Jennifer said. "It's going to be too hot to do any work in the afternoon's sun. Besides, it looks like your mind is not on gardening," she said with a naughty smile and a nod to my penis.

"And I'm entertaining a small group of friends this afternoon. For your information, it's an art appreciation group. We meet once a month at a studio or café, today we are meeting here. I'd like to introduce you to them."

"Art appreciation? I don't know the first thing about..." I began to protest.

"Don't worry about that; they won't mind a bit. You can help me by serving drinks and being hospitable." 

"Okay, sure, how large of a group are we talking about?"

"Four ladies and me." She answered. "You know that you can help yourself now, right? As long as I'm here to supervise." She advised me after seeing the state I found myself in. "And of course, not to completion; we still need to save up for the distance measurement..."

"Uh sure... I understand." I replied. "Umm, do you want me to?... I mean, right now?"

"Yes".

Hesitantly, I grabbed my shaft and started slowly stroking, holding my dick vertically, giving Aunt Jennifer the best view. I looked at her and saw her looking at my movements. I couldn't quite gauge the expression on her face, but I think I noticed a little bit of a smile.

My breathing became heavier as I slowly increased the rhythm, reaching an elevated level of excitement but at a safe distance from orgasm. I heard birds chirping and leaves rustling in the breeze, reminding me that I was doing this in the open air. A small tingle in the tip of my cock announced the appearance of a droplet of pre-cum. 

"Stop". Aunt Jennifer ordered. "I'm going to get inside to freshen up and get changed."

She got up and went inside, leaving me in a sensitive state of arousal while denying me permission to do anything about it. 

About twenty minutes passed as Aunt Jennifer was inside. Although I was not allowed to masturbate, I remained hard as a rock the entire time. I heard a door close inside and stood up facing the open garden doors. Aunt Jennifer had changed into a well-fitting orange summer dress as she came out, her hair in a loose bun. I could not help myself and stared at her.

This time I definitely saw her crack a smile.

"Perhaps you'd better take a shower too, Robert!" She said, looking at her wristwatch. "They're going to be here soon."

"Oh sure, good idea. What should I wear?"

"Oh, just come as you are!" She said with a grin.

I was not sure if she meant the double entendre, but it was clear she wanted me to be naked. The shower felt refreshing as I cleaned the sweat and dirt from my body.

I heard voices while toweling off, but could not make out who, or what they were saying. Although I knew I was expected to be nude, I chickened out and wrapped a towel around myself before I stepped out and went to the garden.

"Oh, hi Robert, this is Mary, and this is Christy." Said Aunt Jennifer, introducing me to two ladies. Mary was a bit older, I'd guess, in her fifties. She had auburn hair, turning slightly gray, which she wore with style. Christy was a stunningly beautiful blonde in her 30's I was guessing, her vibrant smile showed off her social demeanor.

"Nice to meet you," I replied.

"Wow, Jennifer he is more beautiful in person than in the photos." said Mary.

"Yeah, I almost got caught by boss yesterday while staring at my phone," mentioned Christy.

"Ding-dong"

The doorbell rang. "Won't you answer that, please?". Aunt Jennifer asked. I obeyed and went to open the door. It was Nathalie, who of course earlier had made a cast of my erect penis, was again carrying a tote-bag. Another woman was with her helping her carry two other bags.

"Hi Robert! It is good to see you again. Robert, this is my friend and Instructional Assistant, Iris."

"Hi," I replied, now a bit nervous with all these newcomers coming in.

"Good to finally meet you Robert, thanks for helping us with these. We were all excited to see how the great mold came out at the studio!" she gushed. Her thick black glasses helped accentuate her big smile. She had slightly messy brunette curly hair and her grayish jumpsuit fitted her well; I could easily picture her spending a lot of time in an art studio.

She scanned my body up and down -- I was still only wrapped in a towel -- and smiled while we shook hands. "Not what I was told to expect; nice though." Iris said. Had Nathalie told her that for her, I opened the door naked? I decided not to ask and guided them to the garden, where Aunt Jennifer, Mary, and Christy were sitting at the table.

"Why don't you get our guests some prosecco?" Aunt Jennifer suggested. I obliged and went inside to get a bottle from the fridge, fill a wine-cooler with ice, and picked up some glasses. When I returned, Nathalie was unloading the tote bag and placing several objects wrapped in newspaper on the table. I popped the bottle and filled the glasses. I almost overfilled the last glass, when I saw the first object unwrapped; it was a plaster cast of an erect penis; it looked like mine.

Mary picked it up and looked at me, as I turned to finish serving. Without warning she reached over and pulled my towel off, completely exposing me!

"Hmmm..." she said looking down.

Still holding a bottle and a glass, I was unable to cover myself, but nobody appeared shocked at my nakedness.

"Looks nothing like it, like that!" she complained, looking back and forth between my flaccid penis and the plaster cast held in her hand.

"Natalie honey, you sure it's the right model?"

The others also looked and laughed. "Come on, don't pretend that you are shy. Make it look like that!" Aunt Jennifer instructed.

I finished passing around the drinks and started stroking myself, slowly at first, but steadily increasing tempo.

"Arrghh.." I moaned.

I looked around the table and saw all the ladies looking at me in silence. Mary and Aunt Jennifer looked me in the eye studying my expression, but the others were focused on my movements. Christy's mouth was slightly ajar.

Masturbating in front of them was arousing; I had rapidly become erect, and I enjoyed the attention I was getting and decided to switch hands so that Mary and Aunt Jennifer, who were sitting to my right, could get a better view, not obscured by my hand.

"Don't be a showoff!" Aunt Jennifer scolded. "That's enough for now." She turned to Mary and asked, "Does that look more like it?"

"Yes, much better!" she smiled. "I was starting to have my doubts, Jennifer."

"Robert come here and sit next to Mary,"

"Umm...where? on the floor?".

"No, of course not, don't be silly" she said, with a grin. "Use that.". She pointed at the pink kneeling pad we had used for gardening.

I kneeled on the pad between my aunt and Mary.

Nathalie continued to unwrap the other objects on the table. They were other casts of my cock, apparently made from a flexible, silicone like material, each unique with a multicolored swirling pattern. They each grabbed one. The last object she uncovered as a piece-de-resistance was much larger; it was a clay sculpture of my penis, obviously not a cast, since it was about three to four times the size. Judging by the gray color, it had not been fired in the oven yet. It was incredibly detailed, showing pronounced veins and bumps and lines. Even the scrotum, which was connected to a sort of baseplate, was quite meticulously sculpted. 

"Wow!" said Mary. "Even better than the real thing!" she joked. During the laughter she mouthed "I don't mean that!" to me, shaking her head reassuringly. She petted me on my head.

"Nathalie has spent a lot of time getting those details in," Iris said.

Aunt Jennifer ordered me to get up and go around the table so that everyone could compare the artwork to the model. First was Nathalie, who pulled the clay sculpture towards herself. She made small corrections in the clay, holding me by my thighs to reposition me to get the right angle.

I came over to Aunt Jennifer, but she slapped my butt in a gesture for me to move on. "Our guests first, squirt!".

I positioned myself between Mary and Iris, after giving myself a few strokes for their enjoyment. Iris picked up her replica and held it next to the real thing. I looked down as I held my own cock in the same direction and was impressed by how similar they were in length, girth and shape. I caught Iris licking her lips from the corner of my eye. 

Next was Christy, who was studying her replica, tracing her fingers along the shaft, the veins and making circles round the glans. She then copied the exact same motions on my actual cock, so slow and gentle, it sent a shiver down my spine. 

"Be careful with that!" Aunt Jennifer warned, "it might go off."  She was not wrong.

"Why don't you get us some more drinks?" she asked, turning to me. I gladly obeyed. 

When I came back outside carrying the drinks, Nathalie and Iris had handed out modeling clay to the other ladies, which they had started molding into a now familiar shape.

"Come over here." Iris said after I had served the drinks, gesturing to me to come closer. 

"No, not yet!" yelled Mary, bursting out in laughter. Iris' face turned red when she realized what she had said. 

"I didn't mean it like that!"  

Meanwhile I had moved closer to her to let her study my manhood. I gave it a few more strokes and held it at the base so as not to obstruct her view. 

"What do you think you are? A stripper at a hen-night?" Aunt Jennifer scolded. "Just go lie down over there."  She pointed at my deck chair. Suddenly I felt caught out, as if I had crossed a line. I lay down on the deck chair. 

The ladies continued working their modeling clay, occasionally looking at Nathalie's clay sculpture, but more often staring in my direction. Their conversation, however, did not include me. "Keep it up!" Mary yelled, breaking the tone of voice when she saw my erection begin to subside. I began to slowly masturbate again to remedy that. Soon I was again as hard as a rock, but I did not stop; I was careful not to go too far. I closed my eyes as I continued to stroke, listening to their voices. I hardly understood the words they were saying, just the enjoyment and approval in the tone of their voice was enough to keep me going. 

"Can you get that please?" Aunt Jennifer asked me.

"Huh? What?"

"There's someone at the door."

I must have not heard the doorbell ring while performing for the women.

I got up and wanted to pick up the towel I had been wearing, but she stopped me.

"You know better than that, go on!"

Although I had done it before, I still felt apprehensive about opening the door naked and erect. It could be anyone!" I took a deep breath to compose myself and opened the door. 

"Hi, oh. Hi!" Said Judy, doing a double take. "I wasn't expecting you at the door, but it looks like you were expecting me!". Judy stood in front of me, wearing the same summer dress she had bought with Aunt Jennifer and me the other day. 

She did not give me much time to admire her dress before she flung her arms around my neck and hugged me. "Lovely to see you again in your swimsuit!" She joked as she broke the embrace that had pleasantly pressed my hard-on between us. As she stepped back, the hem of her skirt caught on it. Judy lifted her skirt to disentangle it, revealing that, just as while fitting it the other day, she was not wearing any underwear. I licked my lips as I looked at her. 

I showed Judy in and led her to the garden, as she introduced herself to the other ladies, "Hey Robert! That's you!" she exclaimed looking at the clay sculpture. "And that! Oh, and those too" pointing at the other objects. She picked up one of the silicone replicas. "Feels like the real thing!".

"Why don't you get Judy a drink?" Aunt Jennifer suggested while she offered Judy a seat at the table. I went inside to get her a glass of prosecco too, while I wondered why Judy was here; Aunt Jennifer hadn't mentioned her. 

When I returned with her drink, Nathalie started talking about her project. How this penis cast was part of an exposition about the phallus, its cultural connotations throughout history, its role in art, societal norms and taboos, and of course eroticism. 

"It's a big show that my agent got me in, artist, dealers, and critics from New York and Europe are going to be there. My contribution will be in the norms and taboos area. I have gathered casts of a number of penises in various states of arousal, different shapes and sizes, circumcised and not."

"So, in essence, a Cock Worshiping Exhibition!" Mary joked.

"Don't be crass, it might be explicit, but it is still high art!" Christy said, quasi offended.

Mary took a sip of her drink and slightly looked away, smiling at her joke.

"Like I was saying: there's going to be a wall with casts at the exposition. The big clay one will be a fountain; it is the best of the pointy-up ones that are suitable for that. I am also going to use a few of those to create a bronze coat rack, but that's a private project. "

"A fountain? That'll look awesome I bet!" Christy said, sounding excited.

"I hope so, Jennifer tells me it does." Nathalie replied. Christy looked at her with question marks in her eyes. 

"I can assure you it does indeed.". Now everyone looked at Aunt Jennifer. "He'll gladly show us, won't you?"  

"You mean..."

"Yes, I think it's time for it! Go and get the measuring tape and, uh, prepare yourself.". I did as she asked and fetched the measuring tape, and before I returned, I made sure I was fully rigid again. 

When I got back outside, Aunt Jennifer took the measuring tape, grabbed me by the shoulders and positioned me behind a line between tiles on the patio and took the measuring tape from me. "Showtime" she whispered into my ear. The other ladies took positions on or behind the garden furniture in a semicircle. Judy and Christy were sitting down, side by side on a deck chair, directly across from me. Aunt Jennifer went and stood behind them. 

I closed my eyes, grabbed the shaft of my cock and made slow, but long and deliberate strokes. I heard a few sighs of approval and took that as a cue to increase the speed. I opened my eyes and looked at Judy and tried to look up her dress, knowing that she was not wearing panties, but her legs were too close together to reveal anything.

Standing there, fully naked, and intensely masturbating for this group of clothed women, who were anticipating watching me ejaculate, made me feel both vulnerable and empowered. 

I looked around at each of the faces watching me. Mary had a stoic look on her; it was hard to read her, but when she broke eye contact to look at my cock, I figured she was more intrigued than excited. 

Not so for Christy and Judy: Christy's face had horniness written all over; she was leaning in, eyes wide open and she was biting her lip. Judy on the other hand was leaning back and had spread her legs just enough for me to see her naked pussy. 

Aunt Jennifer looked at me approvingly. As if she was as above the situation. Nathalie also leaned forward, not so much watching but rather studying me. Iris was sitting on a table chair with her hands pressed between her thighs seemingly engrossed in the show.

I kept on stroking and looked at Judy again; the hem of her dress had risen slightly. I could now clearly see her lips, glistening with her wetness. I almost came right there. 

"Stop!" I looked up at Aunt Jennifer, who had placed one hand on Judy's shoulder. "I think it's about to happen. Judy, I'm putting you in charge of aiming. Are you up for that?"

"Yes!" she answered, seemingly surprised by her own eagerness.

I held my hands behind my back as Aunt Jennifer positioned Judy behind me, like how she had positioned me earlier. Judy grabbed me by my cock, like she had done earlier at the beach. I looked down and enjoyed how much bigger I looked in her small hand. 

Her movements were a little awkward at first, but she soon got into the rhythm. As she did, she moved a little closer to me and pressed herself against my hand. I reached down and cupped her mound over her dress. "Hmm, who's a naughty boy?" She whispered in my ear. 

With the tips of my fingers, I gently pulled up the hem of her dress. Meanwhile I tried to control my breathing in an attempt to delay the inevitable. 

12