Aunt Jessie's Big Tits Pt. 02

Story Info
He hooks up with his Aunt again.
1.2k words
4.26
43.6k
48
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Aunt Jessie needed some help around her house. When I arrived we moved some furniture around and then we found our way into her bed. We said we would get together again soon but it didn't work out that way. I was busy at work and I hadn't heard from Jessie after a few weeks. I decided to just drive over to her place and surprise her. There was a car in her driveway when I arrived but I figured I would ring the doorbell anyway.

I got a little surprise when the door opened. Jessie was standing there wearing a bathrobe. Her face looked flushed.

"Oh Kevin, what are you doing here?" She asked me.

Before I could say much of anything, this strange man comes to the door.

"Who is this guy?" He quizzed Jessie.

"This is my nephew Kevin," she told him.

This guy was standing there with a pair of briefs on. It looked like he had an erection behind the material. He also didn't look like he was pleased to see me there. I put two and two together. My aunt and this joker were having sex and I interrupted them. I was embarrassed and pissed at the same time. Here I thought my aunt and I had something exclusive going on. What an ass I was.

I quickly excused myself and I headed back to my car. I drove back to my apartment. I was still mad about what I saw this morning. I got out of my clothes and got onto my bed. I had to relieve the pressure. I took my cock in my hand and started stroking myself. I was fuming. Her pussy should be mine. Jessie ended up lying to me. I should be the one with my dick buried inside her tight pussy.

I brought myself to a boil and I let go. I shot a large stream of cum onto my chest. It seemed like I was totally full. My cum shot a couple of feet into the air. I kept stroking myself until I was completely empty. I reached over for some tissues and I cleaned myself up. I then hopped into the shower to get the cum stains off my body. A couple of hours had passed when my phone rang. It was my Aunt Jessie.

"I'm sorry Kevin, I don't know what to say."

"I thought you were interested in me," I said. "What a fool I was," I told her.

She said that she had been weak and horny. One of her co-workers hit her up. The guy's name was Tony that I saw at my aunt's house. She said it was a one time thing. She wouldn't be seeing Tony again. I didn't believe a word she told me. Jessie said that if I wanted to stop by the next day we could talk then. I said I would think about it and then I hung up on her.

I know I was being stupid. I still wanted to fuck her. She probably had more men than Tony in her bed. Let's face the facts. I didn't have any women in my life at the moment. The next day I drove over to Jessie's place. This time she answered the door fully clothed. She again said she was sorry about the day before. She said she was horny and Tony hit up on her at a weak moment. I really didn't want to hear about any excuses. I asked where we stood. Did she still want me.

Jessie said that I was on her mind. She still thought about that first time we had sex together. Jessie led me by the hand and we went back to her bedroom. Jessie stripped out of her duds. I looked over her body once more. My aunt had shaved down completely since we last had sex. I didn't want to ask why. She got onto the bed. I undressed and joined Jessie on her bed. One thing was for sure, Jessie knew how to please a man.

She got to her knees and brought her face to my crotch. She took my cock in her hand and started to lap up and down my shaft. It didn't take much before I was rock hard. She looked up at my face.

"Do you still want me?" She asked.

What was I supposed to say, no?

I said I wanted her in the worst way. Jessie smiled and then mounted me. The head of my prick was directly above her opening. Jessie lowered herself onto my erect pole. God, how I missed that sensation. Jessie gripped my cock with her pussy muscles. I brought my hands up and squeezed her large melons. Jessie began crying out with fuck lust. She told me that she needed me. She needed my hard cock inside her.

What was I supposed to say or do? I had to have my aunt's pussy. I began to tell her that her pussy was mine from now on. I know how stupid it seems now but I wanted Jessie all for myself. I pumped my dick deep into her passage. I could feel my shaft scraping against her pussy walls. I managed to flip Jessie over onto her back. I pushed her legs towards her chest. I stretched my legs out and I fucked my aunt like a madman.

I wish you could have heard Jessie's love cries. I love it when a woman begs for cock. Jessie said she was having these tremendous orgasms. She told me not to stop. I should keep fucking her for as long as I could. That is what I did. Our pubic bones were grinding together. It felt like my mushroom was hitting bottom. I told her I was going to give her my love cum.

"Yes, yes I want it!" She screamed.

I drove my cock in the whole way. I held it there in place and I let go. Streams of my seed shot deep into her pussy. Jessie arched her body up. She milked my bone of all my sticky seed. I must have shot five or six good streams of my cum into her waiting pussy. It took us a good ten minutes before we began to calm down. To finish Jessie off, I lowered my face and sucked on both of her erect nipples.

I finally pulled free and fell to the bed mattress. I looked over to see my white cum leaking from my aunt's pussy. Her lips were all red from the fucking she took. Jessie finally got up and went into the bathroom. When she came back she used her mouth to clean our love juices from my spent dick.

"Did I make up for my sex with Tony?"

I couldn't say anything negative about my aunt's sex escapades. There was no more sex that day. We both had things we needed to do. Jessie said I should call her later so we could arrange a time for more fun in bed. I am home now thinking about Jessie and our lovemaking. I hope that I can trust her to stay away from other guys. If she can't I will just have to take what I can for myself.