Aunt Linda Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marigny
Marigny
308 Followers

Linda suddenly bent at the waist and touched her toes. I jerked reflexively upright, coughed and discretely tried to adjust myself to hide the fact that I was petrified in this somewhat tight pair of trunks. As I sat up, Linda sprang backwards and dove off the board into the pool.

Of course, she did. I mean, she wasn't just showing me her ass. She was diving. Really, Bob, what's your dysfunction?

Linda slipped into the water with a bit more splash than she might have when she was younger, but with a grace that anyone would envy. After a second or two under water, she popped above the surface. Her short hair was swept back from her face and she swam three strokes to the edge of the pool.

"Okay, Luganis, it's your turn. Cannonball time?" Linda's hands grabbed the side of the pool and she pulled herself up out of the water with a grace I certainly didn't have. She stood up with water glistening on her skin.

"I don't know, Aunt Ell. I... uh... I'm out of... uh..."

"What? Practice? Well, it's just a cannonball kid. Not exactly rockin' the difficulty levels."

"Uh." I blubbered.

"What?"

Linda looked down and saw what had been all too apparent to me. A woman of a certain breast size really shouldn't dive in a string bikini. She looked at the pool deck - nothing - and then back to the water, where her top was floating in the middle of the pool.

"Well, kid. I guess I see which cat got your tongue. If you need to cool off, you could do me a favor and fetch that top for me?"

I'm sure I was a blur as I ran past her and cannonball-ed into the middle of Linda's pool.

"Oh the memories," she smirked as she stepped over to my chair and wrapped herself in my abandoned towel.

Marigny
Marigny
308 Followers
12