Aunt Linda Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marigny
Marigny
306 Followers

We sat there at the kitchen table, casually eating Chinese like we did this every day. I still didn't know quite what to do with all this. At the moment, I was just enjoying the time. Dumplings and naked women... two of my favorite things.

It was surprising, really. Linda and I fell into a casual, comfortable conversation. We were old pals and, sure, we'd just fucked like wild weasels, but still... you know, friends. It was remarkable.

Finishing up the food - we were surprisingly hungry - Linda stood up from her barstool at the kitchen counter and walked around behind me. Resting her hands on my shoulders she leaned over and kissed the top of my head.

"Okay, kiddo. I'm going to go put on some clothes... yeah, yeah, I know, but we should probably take in some of the local sights so you can properly report on all the edifying and non-sexual things we did during this trip... yes?"

"Well, I suppose that won't hurt, Aunt El. Well, not much anyway." I smiled and turned around in the chair. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I pulled her close to me and looked up into her eyes. "Though, I'd be curious to know how I got quite so lucky. Not just every guy gets his gorgeous aunt for a graduation present, you know."

She smiled mischievously at me and replied, "They don't? I thought it was all the rage nowadays with you young people... you know, with your jitter bug dancing and your rumble seats."

"Well, I'm afraid, the fucking your aunt all afternoon craze never really took off at home." I chuckled and Linda pulled away from my grip. "Mores the pity, of course."

Linda turned around and headed toward her bedroom, "Well, I'm going to go get dressed so I can take you out and about. You should probably put on something that doesn't smell like you've been schtupping your aunt, while I'm at it."

"Well, if you insist, Aunt El. And, I guess I should call Mom, too, and let her know I made it okay... well, more than okay, really."

Linda called back from her room, "Yeah, you should do that. She'll be worried if you don't."

I stood up and gathered my clothes before heading back to the guest bedroom. Linda was running a shower in the master bath. I stepped into the guest bath and did a cursory clean up. I shaved and brushed my teeth, before getting dressed in jeans and a button down shirt. Casual but not slovenly. I wasn't sure what Linda had in mind this evening, but I figured that if we were going somewhere more formal, then she would have to let me know.

Looking in the mirror, I thought that I was certainly having an unusual day. This was just not what I'd expected. I hadn't seen Aunt Linda in years, and then on the day of our reunion we were committing acts that I'm pretty sure were socially unacceptable in ANY culture and were probably illegal in a lot of them. Still, it felt strangely right. Strangely comfortable. Aunt Linda clearly felt something for me. She didn't know me as an adult, but she did have a familial love for me. She wouldn't let me come to harm. And, of course, I was an adult now. So, you know, why not? Grown ups get to make these kinds of decisions, right? Though, truth be told I was just now realizing that I should be absolutely certain about birth control issues. I mean, I didn't want to be a dad... and I certainly didn't want to knock up my aunt. That would be a conversation that I wouldn't want to have with my Mom.

"Hi Mom, your big sis and I are having a baby... you're going to be a grandmother... and an aunt." Yeah, even thinking that was faintly horrifying. Mom wouldn't understand a relationship with Linda, but pregnancy would be much harder to accept.

But, thinking of Mom reminded me that I needed to call her. I fished my phone out of my luggage. I had gone straight from the plane to Linda's car so I hadn't actually powered the phone back up.

As the screen came up, I found 2 texts from ... well, of course... from Mom.

Hope U Landed Safely. Let me know.

And about an hour after that,

Bobby, I know you're fine, because the news isn't covering a plane crash. Call me before the I send out the dogs ;)

The last message was just a couple of minutes ago. I knew that she wasn't really that upset. She knew I was with Linda and she also knew that air travel could be unpredictable, so she was just giving me a hard time. Still, I should call.

Ringing Mom's cell, I waited for two rings before she picked up.

"Well, either my son has arrived at his destination or the hospital needs to locate next of kin."

"Hardy Har Har, Mom. I'm fine, thanks."

"Well, you know that a mother worries about these things. Were you at least wearing clean underwear when your plane crashed?"

"Oh, Mom. You know I never wear clean underwear."

"You're a comfort to your aging parent, you are."

"Well, Mom, now that you're reaching your dotage I figure that occasionally winding you up is worth while. Keeps you on your toes" I assured her.

"Oh yes, that's exactly what I need, you little shit." She chuckled. "But, at least I know you're alright. If you were hurt, you'd be less of a smart ass."

"So true. So true. Anyway, I've made it fine. Aunt Linda picked me up at the airport. We've taken a swim in the pool and had some food. Now, I think we're going for a drive to see some of the local sights before the sun sets."

"Sounds like a full day for you," she said. She had no idea how full. Whew.

"Yep, Mom. It's going well so far. I really like Aunt Linda. It has been a long time since we've spent time together, but it feels like we're already good friends."

I smiled as I told the truth, if not the whole truth.

"Well, good. I thought you'd ... get along. I've missed seeing Linda more often, but with her travel schedule... it just never worked out."

"Well, at least you guys had your Girls Weekends every couple of years. I haven't seen her since I was... what? 10?"

"True. But, I bet you'll make up for lost time. Speaking of my Big Sis... she around?"

"Sure, just a second." I covered the phone with my hand and turned to call for Linda. I jumped a little when I realized that she was standing in the doorway behind me. She was dressed in a knee length black skirt, a white button down blouse and flip flops. Somehow she'd managed to bathe, dress, and look casually beautiful in the time it took me to get myself together in only the most basic of ways. Well, my oh my. I handed Linda the phone.

"Hey there Kat. Yeah, he's settling in just fine. He's unpacked and eaten. He's all grown up isn't he?"

She paused a moment, presumably for my mother to say something in return.

"Yeah, no kidding. Well, I can tell you it was a pleasant surprise. You don't often meet young men his age who comport themselves so nicely. A real gentleman."

I admit, I scrunched up my forehead a bit. I hadn't been rude, sure, but I hadn't exactly had a lot of time to be... well, polite. Just, you know, naked mostly.

"Oh Kat, I'm delighted to have him. You knew I would be didn't you?" Linda grinned in a way that made me wish I knew just what the hell she was responding to. She needed to be careful or Mom might figure out what was going on over here. She had always been suspicious of me if I was trying to hide something. She could always figure it out. And Linda... well, Linda liked to dance a little too close to that flame.

"Well, Kitty Kat Kathy, I need to get on the road and show this boy around before the sun goes down. Do you need to say anything more to him? Well, I'll make sure he calls back every now and then. Okay, just a sec." Linda handed me the phone with a "Here you go Tiger."

"Mom? I guess we're headed out now. I'll call back tomorrow if you want."

I was ready to close out the call and get on with the evening. Linda hadn't given us away yet, thank goodness, but I didn't want to press my luck.

"Okay, sweetheart. Have a lot of fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do," My mother said sweetly.

"Of course not Mom. You know, Aunt Linda is looking out for me," I assured her.

"Oh, I do sweetie. So, have fun reading all those edifying books and seeing all those educational museums. You can't stay indoors fucking your Aunt the whole trip you know."

And with that the line went dead.

At least it probably did. I dropped the phone so I'm not sure.

Linda couldn't stop laughing.

I'm couldn't see straight.

Marigny
Marigny
306 Followers
12