Aunt Lotus

Story Info
Lily discovers her aunt's secret -- sex ensues.
4.3k words
4.59
32k
50

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
187 Followers

All characters are fictional, and are 18+ years old. If subjects like shemales, recreational drug use or family-based sexual acts are not your cups of tea then please move along - otherwise I hope you enjoy my story!

Please let me know if you'd like a part two, such as a club scene or a scene adding in one of Lotus' other girls. Or maybe just Lotus actually fucking Lily? I value your feedback!

--------------

"Auntie, I'm home!"

Lily bounced through the door, backpack slung over her shoulder from her last day of senior year. She shed her sandals and bag, bare feet digging happily into the soft, white carpet that blanketed her aunt Lotus' living room. Lily had been living there for a year, the sweet, comforting scent of lilac greeting her warmly each time she stepped into the house, and she felt like her soul was finally healing from the loss of her parents.

Bolin and Mai Li had died in a car crash, leaving Lotus, Bolin's sister, to take in their daughter. She had done so without hesitation, even though she hadn't been prepared to welcome an eighteen year-old into her home, and after a year the two had formed a very close, comfortable bond.

So comfortable, in fact, that Lily had accidentally discovered her aunt's secret two months before.

One night, when Lotus had come home from an evening of clubbing, she had passed out drunk on the couch. Her black, slinky micro-dress had ridden up, revealing red, silken panties that weren't enough to contain the large, semi-hard cock peeking up from under the elastic. Lily recalled how her father had always said her aunt was 'born different', but he had never elaborated, simply stating that she liked her privacy. Now Lily understood why, and she was curious to find out more about her aunt's unusual anatomy.

She left the sprawling living room, wandering through the luxurious, two-story house until she found herself in the backyard. There was still no sign of her aunt, though her car had been in the driveway, so Lily called out yet again.

"Auntie? Helloooo!"

After a moment the door to the small changing shed adjacent to the pool opened, her aunt and an unknown woman stepping out. They were both wearing plush bathrobes, the two women flushed and disheveled as they approached her.

"Welcome home, Lily. I trust your last day of school went well?"

Lily could see the outline of her aunt's hard cock pressed against the soft material, the large bulge just begging to be ogled. There was no hint of clothing beneath the bathrobes, and the stranger's had slid partially off one shoulder as if it had been thrown on hastily. Lily swallowed, forcing herself to look away from the taboo fascination. She gave Lotus a weak smile, her voice a bit tight as she replied.

"Umm, yeah, thanks. Just glad to be home. See you in a bit for dinner?"

Lotus nodded, her companion leaning in to whisper something as Lily turned to scurry inside. It wasn't the first time she had walked in on Lotus with a woman, and while it was rarely the same woman twice they always looked very similar: young, petite, dark hair, perky breasts and long legs. Her aunt definitely had a strong preference, and now that Lily knew what lay between her legs she wasn't surprised that beautiful, young women would flock to Lotus.

"Of course. I'll meet you in the kitchen around five, and we can cook then, so in about an hour."

Even with all of the money she made as a renowned lawyer Lotus still preferred to do activities such as cooking, rather than have a maid do it for her, and Lily loved the time they spent together in the kitchen. Her aunt would teach her how to make traditional family recipes, such as dim sum and baozi, and it was wonderful bonding time. Lotus was very open about most topics with Lily, never talking down to the young woman like she was still a child, and tonight Lily was determined to learn more about her aunt's cock.

As the teen made her way upstairs she cursed the wetness gathering between her thighs. Her pussy was tingling, her clit aching as she thought about sex. She had had sex before, but not in quite some time, and she had already wrestled with the inner demons of just whom the cock she was imagining belonged to. The night she discovered her aunt had a cock she had masturbated, thoughts of what it would be like to fuck a woman with a dick burning through her mind, and now her fantasies were back with a vengeance. She had an hour before dinner, and she knew what she was about to spend that whole time doing.

Dinner came and went, the evening fast approaching as the two women dined. Once finished Lotus cleared their plates, and when she returned from the kitchen she was carrying two wine glasses. Lily, though never expressly forbidden, hadn't drank before, and she had always been curious about the flavor of wine. Lotus beckoned for Lily to follow, leading the girl into the living room. She folded herself onto the couch, gently patting the seat next to her. Lily compiled, nestling herself back against the smooth, cool leather.

"Here, sit. Now that you've graduated I'm happy to allow you to be considered an adult, as you would be if our family were still in China, and as long as you're safe and responsible with how you use them then I'll supply you with any recreational substances you'd like. In fact, I likely have many such items already in the house."

Lily's eyes grew wide, her lips parted in surprise as she stared hard at her aunt. Lotus was never one to joke, and it was clear that she was serious about her statement. A flash of a plan formed in her mind, one that was both thrilling and would hopefully sate her curiosity.

"I know you sometimes smoke opium to relax; would you let me try some with you?"

Lotus studied Lily for a moment, gaze sharp as she slowly nodded.

"Yes, but I do get a bit...funny...when I smoke. It's not something I typically do with others, as it can increase my libido and lower my practical judgment. If something happens, such as I find myself getting flirty, then I'll excuse myself. Is that agreeable?"

Lily chuckled, shaking her head slightly.

"Yeah, no worries auntie. I'm around horny people allllll the time at school, so it's not like you'd be any worse!"

There was no further push back, no dissuasion: Lotus merely stood, exiting the couch to return a few minutes later with her paraphernalia. Lily had learned that opioids made her aunt giggly and talkative, which is what she hoped would happen, and as Lotus sat up the pipe Lily took her first sip of wine. The bitter alcohol raced down her throat, the sting causing her to cough as she swallowed. A bit dripped down her chin, Lotus reaching out to gently wipe it away, and a faint blush crept across Lily's cheeks at the contact.

Her plan worked.

An hour later Lotus was talking like a schoolgirl, her loosened lips eager to share anything with Lily that the teen asked. The women were high, the combination of alcohol and opium giving them a relaxed, carefree attitude. Lily took a deep breath, her gamble at venturing into unknown territory about to reveal itself.

"Auntie, have you always had a cock?"

That question caught Lotus off guard, the woman downing the rest of her wine before speaking. She was quiet for so long that Lily almost thought she wasn't going to answer, but she finally did.

"Yes, always. Your grandparents thought I was a boy, until I started developing breasts and womanly hips at age twelve. Then they didn't know what to make of me, but they loved me nonetheless. They died when your father and I were in our early twenties, which is when we came here to America."

Lily scooted across the empty couch seat between them, gently wrapping her arms around her aunt. They embraced for a moment, both of the women immediately hyper-aware of how their bodies were so close together. Lily's nipples quickly grew hard, the nubs pressing against the silk of her private school uniform, and her recently-masturbated pussy began to moisten again as she thought about how close to a big dick she was. Lotus was no better, her treacherous cock springing to life as her petite, beautiful niece embraced her. She let the hug happen, but only for a moment before she tried to pull back.

"Lily, I think I should go to my room..."

Lotus made to extract herself from the hug, but Lily only clung tighter.

"No auntie, please! I want you to stay with me."

Lotus' attempt to stand had only entangled them further, Lily's thighs now being spread by Lotus' knee. The girl had pressed herself in even tighter, a hand resting on Lotus' hip as she wiggled herself against her aunt.

"Pleaseeeee?"

Damn, her niece was wet.

Through the thin material of the girl's panties Lotus could feel how juicy Lily's cunt was, the short skirt the girl wore only serving to further excite Lotus' now-raging hard-on. It was all Lotus could do to keep her hands still, to not touch the clearly-needy girl pressed against her. She let out a moan, cock twitching as Lily's weight shifted.

"No, I have to go. I'm, I'm sorry..."

"Why?"

Lotus bit back a growl of frustration. How could she tell her niece the truth? Lily would hate her, be repulsed by her, and that would break both of their hearts. She began to untangle herself from the girl, tried to distance their bodies, but Lily's demand for knowledge was relentless.

"Auntie, why!?"

"Because I'm aroused by you!"

The words barked from Lotus before she could stop herself. Time seemed to slow, her chest clenching as she waited for anything: a scream, a slap, crying...she screwed her eyes shut, anticipating the horrible conclusion to her mistake.

The only response was a gentle kiss as Lily pressed her lips to her aunt's.

Time froze, the moment stretching as Lily and Lotus let their lips meet. On instinct Lotus wrapped an arm around Lily, her eyes still shut as she deepened the kiss. After a moment Lily parted her soft lips, allowing Lotus to explore her mouth. The woman did, her tongue gently caressing the girl's as they kissed, a cute little mewl escaping from Lily as they made out. Lotus felt the girl's arousal spike, the teen subtly grinding her hips down to create friction on her aching pussy.

Lotus felt her cock drooling, so much precum gathering at the tip that she was sure it was going to leak through the front of her robe. She kept her eyes shut, not wanting to break the spell the world had fallen under, and she nearly gasped when Lily reached out to guide Lotus' hand to her breast. The mixture of wine and opium clearly had the girl's libido raging, and as Lotus felt the warmth of Lily's tit in her palm she told herself that she would enjoy it for 'just one moment', then stop.

Lily had other plans.

She held her aunt's hand in place, her hips giving a subconscious wiggle when Lotus' fingers brushed across her pebbled nipple. Lily broke the kiss, a breathy moan nearly driving Lotus wild.

"Oh, auntie, don't stop. That feels so good...!"

Lotus didn't. Instead, with her niece's encouragement, she raised her free hand, removing it from Lily's hip to bring it up to the girl's other breast. Inhibitions were gone; a line had been crossed, but they had crossed it willingly together, and Lotus had no interest in retreating. Her eyes were now opened as she cupped both breasts, appreciating the heft that Lily's tits had to them. They were nice C-cups, the round globes perched proudly on the teen's chest. She ran her hands gently across the smooth plane of the teen's bra, loving the cry that escaped Lily's parted lips at the contact.

"Ahhh! Oooh, that's nice..."

Lotus repeated her movement, her fingers longing to rip the cumbersome shirt from Lily's chest. She wanted to touch the girl's heated skin, to take a cute, pink nipple into her mouth and caress it with her tongue, but she would let Lily lead. Whatever the girl did, or didn't, want would be granted. Lotus looked up, admiring the flush of Lily's pale skin, and their gazes met. She was glad to see that Lily's eyes were a reflection of her own: no regret, no hesitation, no disgust. She wanted to let Lily know that the girl was in charge, Lotus willing to follow her lead.

"What do you want, sweet heart? I can stop, and we can never speak of this again, or we can continue. You have to decide."

Lily's eyelashes fluttered, her body trembling as she replied.

"Don't stop. I want you to touch me everywhere, and I mean everywhere."

Lotus let out a breath she didn't realize she had been holding, the last of her already-flimsy doubts draining away. Without further ado she flipped the front of Lily's skirt up, revealing the tiny, neon-blue thong the girl wore. Lotus gently pulled the material aside, slowly revealing Lily's clit as it moved. The teen scrunched her eyes shut, her breath catching as she finally got the level of contact her body was desperate for.

When her pussy was bared Lotus took a single finger, the digit running teasingly up and down the girl's soaking slit. Lily squirmed, trying to get more friction from Lotus' finger, but a firm hand on her hip kept her pinned in place.

"Oh please, auntie, I need more..."

She was adorable, a small whimper accompanying her begging as Lily pleaded. Lotus obliged, her finger sliding into the sweet pussy before her. Feather-light movements, her motions moving her finger in waves, let her slowly, teasingly, make her way into her niece's needy little cunt. First one, then two, then three fingers began to fill the girl, Lily distracting herself from the teasing by kissing her aunt.

When Lotus felt Lily was filled enough she removed her other hand, wrapping her arm loosely about the girl's waist.

"Ride me."

Lily responded well to the command, giving an experimental bounce, her clit tingling delightfully as it was rubbed against Lotus' palm. With a grunt Lily began working her body, her hips frantically moving as she fucked herself on her aunt's fingers. In less than a minute she came, the combination of all of the night's experiences bringing her to a quick, screaming orgasm. She tried to stop her body, tried to let her quivering hips rest, but it was too late: Lotus' dominant side had kicked in.

"Nuh unnnnn baby girl, again. I'm not done watching how pretty you look when you use my body to fuck yourself."

Lily found herself obeying, her hips automatically moving at her aunt's command. A moan escaped her, her now-sensitive cunt clenching in protest around the fingers buried in it, but she kept going. This time, as she was fucking herself, Lotus stopped her, a simple demanded accompanying the cessation of movement.

"Unbutton your shirt and pull your tits out."

"Okay..."

Lily did as she was bid, her nerves on fire as the three fingers in her cunt were scissored apart.

"Ahhh!"

She cried out, accidentally ripping off her top button as her body was jolted from the movement. Her cunt was so stretched, so deliciously filled, that she couldn't focus on anything else.

"Hurry up! I want to see your beautiful tits."

At Lotus' urging Lily forced herself to continue, her breasts eventually bouncing free as she pulled them above the cups of her bra.

"Good girl. Now cum for me..."

The words were whispered against Lily's neck, Lotus gently curling her fingers up inside of her niece. Lily resumed her bouncing motion, her pussy gushing as she rode Lotus' fingers. With the teen's tits now free Louts began to suckle on them, switching back and forth between the lovely little nipples as she fingered Lily. A few minutes later the girl came again, her cunt clenching as her orgasm ripped through her. She wailed, her voice a husky mess as she cried out her pleasure, her body shaking in bliss.

"That's it...cum for me..."

When the sensations finally passed Lotus removed her hand, Lily's eyes transfixed as the woman sucked her niece's cunt juices off of her fingers. The teen quickly swooped in for a kiss, tasting her own cum on her aunt's lips. When they parted Lotus let out a content sigh, happy to take in the sight of the ravished teen before her. Nothing was a beautiful as a recently-fucked woman, especially when that woman was her gorgeous, sexy young niece.

"Auntie, is that the kind of tone you use in the courtroom? You've never talked to me in such a commanding way before, but I really liked it. It was actually hot..."

For a moment Lotus hesitated, unsure of how much truth to spill, but at this point she saw no need for secrets between them. She idly pinched one of Lily's nipples, the girl cooing delightedly.

"It is, yes, but I'm also a dominatrix. When I say that I'm 'going clubbing' never once have I meant to a dance club. I'm a very active member at a local sex club, one specifically just for wealthy women, and I go at least twice a week."

Lily's lips parted, a gasp accompanying Lotus' revelation. The thought of her aunt in black leather and a tight ponytail, ball gag and cuffs in hand, was nearly enough to make her cum again.

"How, how...ummm, when? I know you bring girls home sometimes, like the one today, but I didn't know that's where you met them."

"It often is, though I also use a local escort service and a very exclusive website. I have a type, as I'm sure you've figured, though I only recently realized why I have such preferences."

She leveled her gaze at Lily, the words sinking in after a moment.

"Oh, oh! You mean..."

"Yes: they reminded me of you. Though, I must say, the real thing is much, much better than any stand-in."

Lily's lips were back on Lotus', her emotions overwhelming her. Lotus had wanted her too, and it gave her a rush of power to know that her mature, wordly, rich aunt had been longing for her too. She broke the kiss, chest heaving as she voiced her next question.

"Auntie, will you fuck me right now? I know I'm not as experienced as your other girls, but I want to make you feel good."

Lotus shook her head, instantly nyxing the idea.

"As much as I want that I need you to be sober before making such a decision. That's a threshold we wouldn't be able to come back from, so I'd want you to be completely lucid."

Lily bit her lip, her eyes downcast as she fiddled with the hem of her skirt.

"I just wanted you to fuck me just like you fucked that other girl earlier. I want to do everything she did for you, but I'd do it better! I've wanted this for a while now..."

Lotus' could have growled in frustration. Here she was, having been fucking shoddy look-alikes when she could have had the object of her desire the entire time.

At least, almost.

"I appreciate that, sweetie, but unfortunately I can't quite do everything with you that I did with her. Though, I'd be happy to do most of it with you if you decide you want that when you're sober."

"What couldn't we do?"

Lotus reached between them, gently cupping Lily's pussy. She massaged the tender labia, earning a moan of approval from the girl.

"I came inside of her pussy, intentionally and with no protection, for the purpose of breeding her in exchange for financial compensation. I can't do that to you."

She pulled her hand back, leaving Lily's cunt aching for more. The teen clenched her thighs in a desperate attempt to hold Lotus' hand in place, but it failed.

"Auntie, why? We don't need the money, right?"

Lotus shook her head, confirming what Lily suspected.

"No, not at all. I have a breeding kink, and since we have good genetics these young women are willing to pay for a fun experience instead of a cold, clinical one. My cum is very potent, which is why I rarely have to see the same girl more than once, and I know that if I came inside of you I would likely knock you up immediately."

Lily's cunt clenched wantonly. The thought of her aunt impregnating multiple women, and then her, only made her more aroused. She began sliding her shirt off of her shoulders, her bra soon following as Lotus' attention remained fixated on her.

Awebb27
Awebb27
187 Followers
12