Aunt Lucy Keeps Her Hat On

Story Info
Aunt Lucy makes her move.
3k words
4.67
37k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick scene where Simon's Aunt Lucy makes a bold move. It's a fun piece and, as such, I've disabled voting and public comments because I can't be arsed with the trolling and bullshit.

Anyway, this is basically unedited because I don't have much time beyond the actual keyboard time. Please forgive any typos and errors that remain in the text as a result.

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy it.

GA - Cambridgeshire, UK - 1 April 21

***

It was the kissing that worked on me. I couldn't quite believe what was happening as she slowly moved in close, the heat coming off her body, the deep crease between her large breasts a magnet for my eyes in the seconds before her lips touched mine.

Then, a second or two after first contact, she pushed the kiss into forbidden lands by slipping her tongue into my mouth.

My cock was well ahead of my brain as I tried to work out what was going on. It thickened and grew, hard in an instant, my aunt's soft murmur sending a burst of illicit desire rushing through me.

She was wearing a light summer dress, scooped at the neck, the top two buttons unfastened, the view magnificent when she walked into the garden, a smirk twisting her lips, eyes covered by sunglasses while a wide-brimmed hat put her face in the shade.

My hands moved without me thinking about it. Not that I was capable of coherent thought, not in those first seconds, it was too shocking, so unbelievable that my mother's sister was kissing me with such heat and passion that all mental function had ceased for the time being. Instead, I worked on instinct, her big tits heavy in my palms as I snogged and groped, gasping with shock and desire while I mauled her breasts through her dress.

She chuckled when the kiss broke, stepping back a pace as she removed her sunglasses and the smirk broadened.

I felt lust like a physical blow, a punch to my stomach when she said: "Mmm, so, you want to see them?"

With a sense of the surreal on me, I gawked, too stunned to move or utter a word.

"I think you do," my aunt went on trough a low drawl. "I think you like these big tits."

It was another shock to hear her say it, another layer of disbelief rolling over me when she let the sunglasses drop to the grass, fingers going to the buttons.

"Aunt Lucy," I gasped, staring at her.

She had one hand inside the dress like she was about to scoop one breast out of the bra. "Uh-huh?" she said, pausing. "What?"

I saw her expression cloud over as I said: "What are you doing?"

Through a sneer, my aunt replied with: "He doesn't look at me anymore. He doesn't touch me. I'm lucky if he fucks me once a month..."

Her use of the f-word sent my mind reeling. My aunt never swore, in fact she made a point of saying how despicable she thought profanity was. I'd heard her say it a hundred times: "Swearing shows a lack of intelligence. If you have to resort to bad language, your vocabulary needs broadening."

But, there she was, devilment flashing behind her eyes, the crudeness on her, her hand inside the dress where it looked to me like she was about to expose herself.

And, dear God, those tits. Yeah, she was my own mother's sister, but I'd certainly noticed the boobs before.

In response, again, with thoughts and impressions tumbling inside my head, all I could manage was to gurgle her name.

"So, I decided I'm not having that any more," Aunt Lucy said. "I'm not putting up with it. I found out why he's been neglecting me, Simon. Let this be a lesson to you for the future. When you marry - if you do. Don't ever piss your wife or girlfriend off. This is revenge."

It percolated through that she must be talking about her husband, my Uncle Steve.

Questions tumbled, crowding in one after the other in a confusing rush. "But-" I said.

"No," my aunt put in, cutting me off. "Don't talk. Not now. I want this. Don't you dare say anything to put me off."

She paused, gazing at me as I gulped down on the shock.

"Just tell me one thing, Simon," Aunt Lucy went on, "and forget I'm your aunt. That doesn't mean anything. Not now. Not here like this. All you have to do is either nod or shake your head..."

I swallowed hard again, a vague notion my legs were shaking, hands trembling, a huge, life-altering moment rushing at me like a snarling monster out of the dark.

Then, in what was almost a whisper, Aunt Lucy asked: "Well, basically, do you fancy me, Simon? Am I attractive to you?"

A sound came out of me like dirty water sucked down a drain as I nodded at her.

It was another vague impression because my head was still spinning, but I thought I saw relief in her face after the nod.

Aunt Lucy's head canted towards one shoulder, her eyes holding my gaze. Then she hefted her breast, the hand still inside the bodice of her dress. "You like boobs?"

I felt a tingling throughout my body and limbs. It was all so unreal, like an out-of-body experience or drugged or living through a third-party's eyes and experiences.

Then I felt a strange weight and realised I was nodding.

My aunt grinned wider, expression vulpine. "So, you want to see these big tits?"

I groaned, my own hand going to the ridge in my board-shorts in an involuntary gesture when she scooped the first one free.

"Oh, well, look at you," she muttered, something feral shifting in her expression.

By then my aunt had them both exposed, large, creamy breasts cantilevered over the bra and the front of the dress, my attention set on the saucer-sized areolae and fleshy nipples, the pimples of what I'd later learn were Montgomery glands upraised, the pale discs puckered, teats long and thick with her own arousal.

"Come here, I want to kiss you again," Aunt Lucy sighed.

She moaned when I felt her bare breasts for the first time.

"Uh-huh, be firm. They won't break," she added.

Then we were kissing, the spongy-firm texture of her breasts setting a surge of illicit desire surging through me while, as we snogged and I groped tit-flesh, my aunt unzipped my shorts and hauled forth an erection which made her gasp and break away from the kiss.

"God, this is so fucking hard," Aunt Lucy muttered, attention down at my cock.

She was stroking the length, squeezing gently as she caressed it, wedding ring glinting, the big jewel on the engagement and eternity rings sparkling while she jacked at my dick.

"I'm going to suck it," Aunt Lucy informed me, expression all about hunger. "You're going to fuck me," she added, hand working faster.

I groaned and ducked into suck her breasts, licking and slurping at her nipples as she let out a dark, curdled chuckle.

"Uh-huh, someone's excited," Aunt Lucy said.

"Uh, I want to do it," I gasped in a rush. "Aunt Lucy ... Fuck ... I don't believe it."

We stood that way for as long as it took for her to milk me of my first spitting climax. Out in the garden at the rear of the cottage my aunt shared with her husband and my two cousins. It was Sunday afternoon. July. Another hot day in a long series where the sky was pure and high and blue, tanlines on my aunt's skin showing where her bikini had covered her breasts, the eroticism of her being so exposed to my hungry eyes enhanced because of that contrast. We kissed, slobbering and sucking in our combined and desperate need. She wanked at me and I fucked into her fist, sometimes sucking those elongated teats while she moaned and muttered absolute filth at me.

"Yes, come on, show me the hot stuff," Aunt Lucy murmured, eyes flashing fire. "A lovely, healthy boy like you should be able to keep that gorgeous cock hard after you've come."

She paused in the talking, eyes on where her hand was working my size as I gasped and shifted my hips in the unconscious action of fucking.

"You're close," Aunt Lucy added, sighing it out. "I can tell. Look at that shiny-fucking-cock. God, your cock's leaking so much. That's it, Simon, show me. Let's get this nasty stuff out of you and then I'll take you to bed."

Bed...? My Aunt Lucy's bed...?

I moaned and mauled her tits.

I felt the surge start to boil when my aunt murmured: "You want to fuck me? Huh? Do you? You want to put this into me, Simon? I'll let you. I'll open my legs for you, sweetheart. Your Uncle Steve doesn't want to fuck me. But you can. What do you think? Want to fuck your aunt's wet cunt?"

Cunt, she said 'cunt'.

The excitement got me, especially when I heard that obscenity come out strained through Aunt Lucy's clenched teeth. I grunted, hips in spasm as the first flick of snotty goo burst out of the eye in the bulb.

My aunt yelped when it burst forth, gasping and squealing in what I took to be delight while she kept on wanking at me until I was drained, spunk glistening blobs on the grass.

Next, stamping an indelible, filthy image into my memory, my aunt, with her big tits swinging and swaying, still wearing the hat, stepped back and lifted the hem of the dress to show she was bare underneath.

"I trimmed that special for you," Aunt Lucy said through her smirk.

I gawked, cock dripping cum as I stared at the precise triangle of my own aunt's coiffed pubic fur. It looked perfect to me, a thin arrow pointing to where I could see fleshy labia peeping from her body, thighs tanned, the bikini outline high on her hips.

"I want to see you in your swimsuit," I gasped.

I hadn't meant to say it, the words just tumbled out, but Aunt Lucy chuckled and said: "Well, we've got a lot of summer ahead of us, Simon..."

"I only came to mow the lawn," I said, still babbling nonsense.

Aunt Lucy held her lower lip between her teeth for a few seconds, expression vixen as she crinkled her nose at me. Then she glanced down to her pubis, attention coming back to my face.

I gasped when she asked: "How do you like the way I mowed this little patch?"

"Oh, Aunty..." I sighed.

She blurted a laugh and went suddenly serious.

"Right, okay, so now I'm taking you up to my bed. I'm going to let you fuck me. But there's one thing, Simon..."

As disbelief flashed inside me, I nodded quickly.

"...It goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway..."

"Uh-huh, yeah," I said, still nodding.

"You can't say a word about it. Not ever. You do understand what we're doing is ... Well, people wouldn't understand. Your Uncle Steve ... Well, he's a bastard but I don't want a divorce. I just want to know I've done something that'd make him piss bile."

I gulped, this time with fear. Uncle Steve was a formidable man, an ogre. He'd rip me limb from limb. No doubt. No question.

I didn't know if it was a threat, a warning, or something else, but I got the message.

"I ... I won't tell," I stammered.

"Promise?"

"Yeah, promise," I gasped.

By the time we got upstairs to the bedroom, to the huge bed she shared with Uncle Steve, my aunt was naked except for the hat.

I was naked, too, cock fully tumescent, focus on where my aunt held herself splayed, meaty labia pinned back like a butterfly exhibit, her scarlet core glistening, her swollen clit unsheathed, the pee-hole visible while her fuck-hole drew my attention to her centre.

She kept the hat on while, at her behest, I sucked at her bean and licked the desire sluicing from her opening.

Her essence brought out something darker in me. I went from being timid and confused to where there was no power on the planet to stop me taking my own aunt's pussy. I was wild for her body, mad for her tits and the taboo of her scarlet, glistening core.

"Uh-huh, come here and kiss me," Aunt Lucy moaned after what felt like an age of sucking her pussy.

She held my cock and shifted around with her legs folded at the knees as we kissed.

"I can taste myself," Aunt Lucy grunted as she held the bulb at her body. "I'm so-fucking-wet. I'm so-fucking-ready."

A moment later, after a pause in which my aunt stared into my eyes, love passing between us, she crinkled her nose at me, pink tongue caught between her teeth, the bulb smearing across her labia and clit before she took half of my length into that molten embrace.

"Yes, there it is," Aunt Lucy murmured. "Inside me. Oh God. Simon, fuck, this is incest," she groaned.

That word set squeeze of the illicit down in my guts. I knew what we were doing was so very, very wrong, that knowledge only making it better and more exciting for me. She was my mother's sister and I had no business being balls-deep in her ripe body, but I was there by invitation and I thought she was beautiful.

By then her hips were starting to work. Aunt Lucy was thrusting up as I held myself over her body on straight arms, my attention going from her rolling breasts to where her labia clung to my shaft on the long outstroke.

"Fuck me ... Love me," Aunt Lucy squealed. "Do everything, Simon. Be my man. Use me like my husband won't."

I gasped, stunned by her ferocity, the sunhat between the back of her head and the pillow, her large breasts wobbling as she grunted and snorted and urged me on with potty-mouthed need.

"I want you to smash me," Aunt Lucy continued.

She was grabbing at me, apparently desperate to get all of me into her body. She went wild with it all, moaning about family and how it was wrong while also babbling on about love and how I was her favourite nephew.

Wild with my own desires, and emboldened by lust, I ducked in to kiss her mouth, using my cock on my aunt according to her gasping demands and instructions while also working instinctively as I took my cues from her reaction.

"Fuck, Aunt Lucy, you're gorgeous," I moaned.

"Fucking perv," my aunt replied, shunting her hips. She was looking at me with a devilish smirk twisting her lips, hands on my shoulders as she worked her cunt over my cock. "You're fucking your aunt," she added, doing the sexy nose-crinkle again.

"You love it," I said, gasping it out.

"Oh yes, I do. I fucking love being fucked. I love that it's you."

As soon as she said it, Aunt Lucy's demeanour altered abruptly. She paused, calves at my flanks to keep me still, all my length inside her, expression serious.

"This isn't going to be all about sex," she said, staring at my face.

I caught her mood, pausing so I could look at her.

"This is going to be love," Aunt Lucy added.

She started to move, slowly easing her pussy over my length.

"We're going to fuck, of course; but I want us to love as well."

We kissed, sharing the tender, intimate moment, romantic love blossoming inside me for my aunt.

With those feelings on me, I tried to get her to feel how I felt by using my cock. I moved with a long, slow glide, adoring Aunt Lucy with my eyes, my focus moving all over her ripe, voluptuous curves until that lush body got me all excited again.

Then it was all about rutting, bed dipping as I fucked into her cunt, both of us grunting and snorting until, with her fingers working her clit, Aunt Lucy moaned she was there.

I fucked at her until her climax passed, shifting to the doggy position, bodies colliding with thick, meaty thwacks. I loved going at my aunt that way. I could really work at her pussy with my cock, sometimes curling in over her back so I could grab her swinging tits and savour the weight and texture, the nasty-talk pouring out of her mouth.

We finished that first incredible time together in the spooning position. I was behind her, my attention on the spare flesh at her hips and buttocks where her body rippled, her inside squeezing my dick, my hands full of tit-flesh while she craned around to offer her mouth to a slobbering kiss.

That's how I squirted my love into my aunt, both of us gasping, her legs wide as she fingered her clit and she hit her peak. Her cunt quivered and squeezed my dick, the strength of it almost ejecting my size a moment after I grunted out I was about to give her all the vitality I had left inside me after the milking I'd taken out in the garden.

"Oh, Simon, what a summer we're going to have," Aunt Lucy breathed when we were cuddling. She kissed my mouth, slow and loving, tongues slithering in a languid, serpentine swirl.

"God, again?"

She was looking down at my cock, the jib resurgent, arousal all about her lush body and the taboo of being her nephew.

I nodded. "Yeah, again. I can if you want."

My aunt chuckled as she held my dick upright, big tits swinging while, after she'd gone down and slurped and sucked at my dick for a half-minute, fingers mixing the mess I'd dumped in her pussy, she took my cock in the cowgirl style.

I moaned and thrust up, feeling the slick wetness of her need and my own spunk.

"Uh-huh, a summer of this," Aunt Lucy mumbled, leaning in to kiss me, big tits compressed between us, my hands full of her buttocks.