Aunt Maggie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were set for that Friday evening. I remember the look upon Nile's face when we'd finished dinner and I mentioned being a bit tired. By now he knew that as 'code.' He mentioned being frightfully tired himself and was all grins like the cat who'd swallowed the canary as we both rose from the table.

Oh... but the next look upon his face sometime after we both scampered upstairs was simply priceless! He was all breathy and full of anticipation as I popped open the door to his parent's bedroom and pulled him by the hand into the darkness beyond. We shut the door behind us quickly so that if any of the help came along the corridor they'd not see we'd entered. It was not good to be discovered doing such things, even if we both were 'of age.' It wouldn't do, it simply wouldn't and he knew it as much as I.

I told him to get out of his things and I heard him tug at his zip and then there was the jingle of his belt and trousers coming down. I stepped out from my dress and soon everything we had on was off and down in a heap on the floor in the dark. There was a little sliver of moonlight coming through the window, I could see him in the dark, a naked Adonis if there ever was one, and I could just barely make out his eyes running up and down my form. I told him to wait and went to the curtains; drawing them closed so the neighbors would have nothing to whisper about, then I stole back to the bed, lifted the bed clothes and slid between the sheets, naked as my first day on Earth.

He thought he heard something; footsteps of the help moving up and down the corridor. He froze, a dark muscular shadow of youth there in the dark, just waiting and listening. When we were both certain the footsteps were moving away and ascending down the far staircase to the kitchen, I told him to hop in bed and to be quick about it.

It was just then to my left and at the other side of the bed a match was struck illuminating the face of Nile's naughty naked mummy Natalie as she lit a candle and set it upon the nightstand next to her. She then reclined back against the pillows, that soft light and shadows bouncing off the three of us, bouncing off everything in the room. I remember she said,

'Well don't just stand there Niles, you heard the nice lady. It's not at all polite to keep guests waiting. I've raised you better than that.'

Well, as I said before the look on his face was priceless, simply PRICELESS! Stunned didn't begin to come close to describe his expression. It was as if he'd been bewitched *chuckle*.

Both his mum and I knew what we needed to do to break the spell though. We moved close together into the middle of that great bed and kissed, rubbing upon one another and mewling like two happy cats in heat as the candlelight did its quiet magic and made our shadows dance. Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see Nile's cock begin to twitch. We put on quite the little show for him; his mummy and his adopted mummy smooshing lips together, teeth nibbling, tongues snaking, hands groping pinching and cupping. I saw the cock go from a twitch, to a hop, then to a throbbing jump before it became encased in your father Nile's pumping hand, his eyes all full of lust and longing. Natalie noticed this too, and presently we both turned to Niles as Natalie said,

'Come and join us, darling. We want you to feel good and we want to feel good with you.'

And with that, we both extended our arms toward him, two naked sirens bidding him to come and play. I can still see him approaching the foot of the bed, moving with that youthful uncertainty of how to proceed (but pushing forward nonetheless), how he swept himself up over the mattress to land softly between us so that we made the most glorious heaving heap of fleshy joyfulness. Oh we did everything that night, and in every manner imaginable and we were most undisturbed, (as I'd seen fit to buy off the help to stay on the other side of the house for the remainder of the night). Nothing keeps a tongue silent like a full purse. Oh and there were a good many more nights like that until Niles went off to University, the three of us doing those unspeakably nasty vile things,"

Now Gwennie paused, noticing this part of her tale had inspired young William; for he now churned hips faster and faster against his Auntie Maggie's innards. Maggie herself was now all happy shrieks sobs and curses as she raked and clawed her nephew's back and bid him to gallop faster; her eyes shut tight. Any fears Gwen might have had that the truth might be too much for Billy concerning whom she happened to be and how she'd happened to be related to him on not merely one but BOTH sides of the family line were now smacked away in a furious pummeling of hot wet flesh; her story having been just the perverted petrol needed to put him joyfully over the edge into a hedonistic fury.

Gwen saw her chance. This would be young William's first spouting up inside his Auntie's womb-hole. Suffice to say, Gwennie didn't want to miss it. In fact, she wanted to be up close to the stage for the performance, if not a participant!

As Billy and Maggie thrashed and smacked bodies like two wild beasts in heat, Gwen moved in quickly. She knelt down upon the chaise between her grandson's thighs and just aft of Maggie's bouncing bottom. Before her she could plainly see Billy's cock with its great vein running along the underside and looking much like a great meaty ostrich neck. Her heart raced as right in front of her nose it stabbed again and again, deep up inside her niece's clutching quim. She noted Maggie's juicing sex running running like a leaky pipe. It wouldn't be long now; not the way those two were huffing and moaning as walking on hot coals!

Gwen felt the heat of their fuck wafting in her face like a wonderfully foul rude breeze. Presently, she spied the lad's balls hopping rhythmically before her. Shameful selfish inspiration seized her.

Craning her head like a dentist wishing for a better look, she parted William's thighs further still. Her grandson cooperated fully, helpful boy that he was; allowing Gwennie to make whatever mischief she wished. A second later and he found himself well rewarded, for he now felt the welcoming warmth of Gwennie's mouth encasing his balls. She'd taken his testicles up for a good sucking and looking not unlike a squirrel who'd taken up too many acorns in her cheeks. To say the very least, Billy found the sensation MUCH to his liking!

"Oh Auntie," he gasped, "I'm going to do it, I'M SO CLOSE!"

"Oh yes my love! So am I!" Maggie bawled as the pounding pair of fiends humped themselves steadily onward to the orgasmic point of no return.

Gwennie with her gob filled with boy balls could only hang on for dear life and SUCK! SUCK! SUCK! Just then a jet of hot piddle juiced from her niece's twat, running down Maggie's thighs and Billy's ever-stabbing shaft; coating Gwen's cheeks lips and snout the first dregs of climactic brine.

Gwen knew that just as where there is smoke there be fire; where there are trickles, there be splashings to come - if it was all handled properly. Inspired, she reached in front of her lips and with thumb and fingers seized young William's cock at its unsheathed base, careful to pinch it off without so much as pulling it from his auntie's now sopping-wet puss pie. A full third of the boy's shaft remained outside the cunt throughout each stroke of the two, just enough for Gwennie to get a good ole up 'n down motion going with her hand whilst she continued to suck and gobble balls. Oh but that was not all for Gwen, not with the multi-tasker that she was!

As Maggie hopped in shallow rapid bounces on Billy's proud member, Gwen rudely poked a finger up her niece's bum; forcing Maggie to squeal and shudder helplessly with primal delight. Gwennie now hooked that same finger down and around; pressing and stroking vigorously at where she judged Maggie's G-spot to more or less be. Gwennie as it turned out was spot on; for despite the fact her target lay beyond the anal wall and despite the fact Billy's cock on the other side was very much in the way, she was able to indirectly mash everything against Mag's juice switch and produce the most exquisite of sensations for her niece, (and her nephew for that matter).

Maggie hissed and seethed much overwhelmed. She was beside herself now with the shameful nastiness of it all; stabbed gloriously at both ends and in a fit of hedonism, (just the way she liked). Now "the urge" began to rise within her. She knew full well precisely what was cumming next and cumming soon... (ermmm coming - so sorry).

For his part in all this sweaty business Billy's mind registered new and previously unimagined pleasure. He felt the lovely warm squeeze from his aunt's innards, yet now there was the suck of jowls at his balls and the pressing of something against the underside of his shaft through his Auntie Maggie's cunt-wall . Added to all this, Gwen's naughty paw now wanking him at the base of his cock in short rapid strokes was nothing short of EXQUISITE! That simply did it for him.

"AAAGGH AUNTIE!" Billy sobbed desperately.

"OH YES MY LOVE!" Maggie bawled back at him, unable to now stop what was spilling over the edge inside her.

Gwen felt the balls in her mouth hop ever so slightly as her thumb detected the first jets pulsing up through William's cock; all whilst the huffs howls and joyful sobs of the other two filled her ears. A second later her face was met with a great cascading splash from Maggie's positively sodden blossom, drenching all three souls in steaming sex broth.

Meanwhile Billy jetted... jetted... and jetted again; spewing well deep inside his auntie's cunny til he was all limpness and dregs inside her. Atop him, a happily gasping Maggie beamed into his face; selfishly triumphant in the realization she'd finally received the naughty cunt seeding from her nephew she'd desired from afar for oh so long. She brought her face down to his, covering it with grateful kisses before rolling off him to lie on the chaise at his side, all contented snuggles and purrs.

Gwen rose to her feet above Billy and Maggie, towering above the spent pair. Eyeing them both with expression of satisfaction, she lifted the hem of her skirt and wiped Maggie's sex dew from her spectacles. She was most satisfied with what she'd seen from her grandson William thus far that morning. He'd do... he'd do very well, in fact. Of course there were still more paces to put him through but Gwen knew a thoroughbred when it snorted before her.

In one of those non-verbal exchanges women sometimes make in the presence of a clueless man Gwen shot her niece a knowing look. Maggie replied with a feeble but well-fucked nod of her own smiling head. Strong and as handsome as Billy was, he was still an unseasoned wet-behind-the-ears colt. Gwennie knew and Maggie knew. Gwen luckily had just the perfect piece of horse-tack needed for what was to cum...ermm COME (apologies, I did it again).

Gwen had Billy sip some more of his punch whilst she busily fished about in a patch pocket to the side of her skirts. Retrieving a small brown leather bit of something not unlike a wrist band, she held the item aloft. William was about to inquire as to what it was but found himself cutoff by Gwen asking,

"So you enjoyed my tale, young man?"

He nodded shyly, looking away. Maggie half-rolled over onto him and rested her chin on his bare chest to ask,

"Tell us, what was it you liked?"

"Yes," said Gwennie absentmindedly, fingering the leather bit of whatever it was in her hands with her salt and pepper head cocked to one side, "what was it that captured your attention?"

"It was all so bad," he replied, "so forbidden even, and yet everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Like no matter how rude the things were you and the others did, they were alright. You were having fun being so wrong and ...bad. It also explained a lot of things for me. It explained why I'm always thinking of terrible things I want to do. I suppose hearing what you did means I'm not alone in the things I want to do and things that..." he hesitated, "that...that..."

"Make you excited?" Maggie interrupted, kissing his chest as her eyes locked upon his seductively. There was a long pause. She turned her pretty red head and as if for dramatic effect she shot a glance back at his deflated penis, now laying limp and lifeless on its side like a pale dead mouse.

"Yes," Billy answered honestly, as if the truth itself were a window he'd broken and needed to come clean over since it would serve no purpose to fib, (not that his answer wasn't laden with slightly shameful twinges).

"Yes it did, didn't it!" Gwennie nodded with a wicked grin, eyeing his dead mousey with interest keen, "I also noticed when I spoke of me fucking, sucking and being rude with my very own son, it set your hips plowing all the more harder into your Auntie. It felt good didn't it? Good and wicked at the same time... in the most shameful of ways?"

Her words produced little hops and twitches in his limpness as his testicles raised and lowered themselves involuntarily, all quite visible if but barely perceptible. She knew what she was looking for and the corners of her mouth turned up when she saw it. Whether it was her words or a wicked image placed in Billy's head, the result had been the same; he'd had been aroused by the thought of it all and now his dead mouse was reviving at the mere suggestion. Yes, he'd definitely do!

"I suppose," Gwen went on while scrutinizing his still flaccid appendage, "that when your father Niles buggered my bum on all those occasions, the very thought made you feel nice in your shameful places, yes?"

He nodded, as his dead mousy appeared to nod along with him, its rude head making a barely perceptible twitch. Maggie, still pecking and smooching away at the rise and fall of his chest, reached out a naughty little paw to grasp his flaccid hamster in her hand, not to wank him but merely letting it pulse in her palm. With her words trickling like warm bathwater from a tap she asked between kisses,

"I suppose it thrilled you when Gwennie detailed all that shameful bumming and other acts that took place between a mother and son? I imagine that you found it so very ... enjoyable, yes?"

He nodded mumbling something to the affirmative, overcome by the lovely sensation of her hand against him yet still somewhat shy when talking about his shameful likes and dislikes.

"You know what?" she asked him, "I enjoy bumming myself now and again - in fact I'm positively itchy for it even now as we speak. You know, being your mum's sister, it's too bad I can only fulfill your fantasy of an auntie-nephew encounter. Oh but wait, I do know SOMETHING you might find interesting,"

Her hand was now beginning to stroke and wank, holding him between thumb and forefinger and moving ever so gently against the nearly dead mouse as it pulsed feebly still at her touch. She noted his eyes riveted upon hers. Good, he was indeed interested. She added,

"You DO wish to know, *kiss-kiss * don't you Billy? YES? *kiss-smooch-kiss* Does my favorite nephew wish to know?"

"Tell me Auntie Maggie," he gasped softly as his organ rushed with blood against her light lovely strokes, "PLEASE!"

"Very well," she replied, still pecking and kissing his chest and nipples, "I know for a FACT, your mummy is of a mind to lay with me, with Gwennie, and with YOU, dear boy. She would very much like to lay with all of us and feel good... to make us feel good as well. Would you not like that?"

For several seconds she merely stroked him and waited for his reply. She took pleasure at his member's rebirth, and revelled in his throbbing excitement. She drew her palm to her lips and spat in it, returning a slimy paw to his pulsing throbber for a good proper tugging. Still however, she wished to hear it from him.

"Well Billy?"

He licked his lips. His buttocks raised slightly from the chaise whilst his auntie's determined slimy handjob worked its magic upon both his cock and mind. His lips moved,

"Yes. I want to play with you, and Gwennie... and I want mummy to join us."

"There," Maggie whispered, "that wasn't so difficult for you to say, now was it? And YES, we're going to do our best to make that happen. You need only follow our lead and do as Gwennie and I tell you. Oh but over the next few days, we'll have plenty of things we can teach you, if you let us."

"I'd like that Auntie Maggie," Billy murmured.

His ardour had returned. He now found himself humping ever so slightly against her vigorously pistoning paw. The pleasing sensations were all too intense for him not to, as her greasy grip rose and fell in a lovely blur on his well-slimed shaft. He was indeed ready, a fact not lost on both women present.

"Good," observed Gwennie standing above him, turning over the little leathery bit of something in her hand as she spoke, "I should think your Auntie Maggie would like a good proper bumming from you young William, but first things first. I wish to taste that very last fuck the both of you recently had."

With that, Gweenie took a step back from the chaise and reached for her garments. She made a snapping sound with her skirts. Immediately they fell to the concrete pool-deck.

Billy gulped at the irony now partially disrobed before him. She might as well have been two women instead of one; for she was his grandmother to one side of the family tree and his great auntie at the other. It seemed ever so improbable and yet here she was; standing stark and bottomless, her pubis a proud salt and pepper topiary - a proper cunt-beard if there ever was one!

Having been of a certain age and time, Billy had only encountered the most naked and shorn of female cunts in both real life and his normal porn-surfing, however he knew enough about muffs from the old nudie mags of yesteryear. What he saw was intimidating, mysterious and retro sexy - vintage quim to be sure. Caught in the lovely squeeze in his auntie's grip he throbbed and seethed, his fevered mind conjecturing what such an antique twat such as his grandmother's might feel like bouncing upon his knob. It would have to wait however for the time being, as Auntie Maggie and Granny Gwen had other plans at the moment.

Gwen now removed her blouse and sent it fluttering to the deck. Soon it was joined by her brassiere. Now two pendulous melon-like bosoms faced young William, with jutting maraschino cherry nipples seeming to point at him as if to say, "YES! That's the one I want... that one there!"

Gwennie momentarily towered over William, looking like the quintessential if not seasoned naked Amazon; her bifocals glinting in the sun being her sole sign of any frailty. She hovered above like a hawk scrutinizing a hare from a great height, feasting her eyes upon the vision of a youthful male virility all wrapped-up in taught muscle and sinew. Feeling her heart skip a lecherous beat, she then fell upon him; kissing and licking at his midsection, then to his navel, then along his happy-trail of pubic hair, before eventually arriving at his dong, (and all whilst Maggie stroked his him and whispered absolutely the most shameful of filth in his ear). Now lying half-across the chaise between the youth's legs, Gwen now set upon his cock and balls in a selfish frenzy of fiendish gluttony and groping.

Billy felt himself swallowed all at once a wonderfully rude gulp; Gwen stuffing his cock to the back of her throat as if simply ravenous. His mind registered the strange and pleasant sensation of his dong having 'turned the corner,' and bending itself decidedly downward. He realized there was nothing a boy could do but allow her to throat-milk him as her deft fingers set about feverishly cupping and squeezing at his warm hairy balls.