Aunt Meg Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She tastes sweet doesn't she?" Aunt Meg asked.

I nodded my head up and down, but I also wondered how Aunt Meg knew how Jasmine tasted.

Aunt Meg disappeared from view and within moments, I felt a warm, wet sensation engulf my penis. Aunt Meg's arms appeared from behind Jasmine and both her hands cupped Jasmine's large tits. Jasmine leaned back into Meg, obviously enjoying herself. I felt my aunt grind me as moisture from deep inside her pussy wet the top of my scrotum. She fucked me and kissed the side of Jasmine's neck until the sounds of Jasmine's increased breathing intensified. Her body started rocking back and forth on my face faster and harder. I felt Aunt Meg get off my cock. She appeared on the side of the couch and started sucking Jasmine's left nipple. Jasmine cried out in ecstacy as she climaxed on my face. She didn't squirt, but she got very wet. My face became very saturated. Jasmine slid back, off my face and fell back onto the couch, after she came. Her ass was up on my chest and her legs were spread. She had a gorgeous pussy. Aunt Meg leaned in and licked my lips and around my mouth, tasting Jasmine's juices for herself.

"Mmmm."

Jasmine rolled off me and stood up. I sat up as well. Aunt Meg sat next to me and slide her lower body off the edge of the couch. Her back and head rested on the cushion. Without a word, Jasmine spread her legs and knelt in front of my aunt. She pulled Aunt Meg's legs back so that her feet were on either side of Meg's ears. I had no idea Meg was that flexible. When Meg's pussy was spread wide, Jasmine lowered her head and started to eat my aunt's pussy in front of me. Aunt Meg looked over at me and licked her lips. I had no idea my aunt liked women. This was the ultimate turn on.

"Why don't you fuck Jasmine from behind?" Aunt Meg asked.

I didn't have to be told twice. I got behind Jasmine and looked down at her perfectly shaped, round ass. I spread her ass cheeks and saw her rectum looking back up at me. Her inner labia popped out a bit from below her. I got into a partial squatting position and guided the tip of my cock to her slit. My dick was still wet from my aunt's pussy juices. I slid the length of my rod deep inside Jasmine's tight hole. She yelped slightly when I entered her. I was so turned on, I just started thrusting in and out of her hard and fast. I could feel her fingers under the base of my shaft as she rubbed her clit while I fucked her. My thrusts caused her body to rock back and forth over Aunt Meg. Jasmine just kept her tongue on my aunt's pussy. Both women yelled and screamed in pleasure, the words, fuck, yes and oh god repeated over and over by both of them.

"I'm going to cum!" I announced after several minutes of pumping Jasmine's hole. Jasmine pulled away and turned to face me. She grabbed my cock and started stroking my stem. Aunt Meg sat up and knelt down next to her. They both opened their mouths and stuck out their tongues. I started spraying my hot seed in Jasmine's mouth. Aunt Meg grabbed ahold of my cock and guided it to her mouth. I ejaculated in her mouth too. They pulled and tugged on my cock, feasting on my white milk. Then they both wrapped their lips around my helmet, until their lips touched and both their tongues swirled around my mushroom. The feeling was so intense. I felt my knees tremble and shake, but I resisted the urge to pull away. I loved seeing these two beautiful women feast on my manhood. When they were done, they stood up and hugged me. Their breasts pressed into each other and into my chest. Then, they both kissed me at the same time. All three of our tongues slipped from one mouth to the other, tasting each other's sexual fluids.

When we were done, our three bodies collapsed on the couch. I sat in the middle and both women cuddled into my arms. Each one had a leg draped over my upper thigh, there breasts pressed into my chest. I had died and gone to heaven.

12