Aunt Meg Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped fucking her to look back. The guy stuck his hand in his shorts and pulled out his cock. His friend followed suit and did the same thing. Then they sat back down.

"Let's give these guys a show so they can get off and leave." She whispered again.

I started to thrust my manhood into her saturated pussy. Within moments, I felt her dig her nails into my back. I knew she was close to climaxing. She dug her nails deeper into my flesh and she grunted loudly, trying to restrain herself from screaming out loud. I felt my crotch and legs get soaked as she squirted all over my pubic hair.

"Whoa!" The guys exclaimed behind us as they saw fluid splash to the ground from between my legs.

"I'm going to cum Aunt Meg." I announced.

"Put me down Anthony!" She exclaimed.

I let go of ther thighs and her legs dropped to the ground. She took hold of my cock and squeezed the tip of my helmet to keep me from ejaculating. She stepped to the side, squatted down and opened her mouth as she released the pressure she put on my swollen glans. She started stroking my length and within seconds, the first rope of white, sticky fluid exploded out of my pee hole.

"Oh Shit! Yea!" One of the guys said.

I looked over at him and saw him stand up. He was stroking his dick hard and fast. I looked back down at my Aunt as another rope of semen shot into her mouth. She closed her mouth and swallowed as a third rope hit her lips and nose. She turned her head slightly to the two men. The second guy had gotten to his feet, careful not to tip the canoe. We watched them as the first guy climaxed into the water. He moaned in pleasure. My aunt stood up and turned her back to the men, while holding up her skirt. She bent over and gave them a view of her tight, muscular ass and sweet pussy lips. Then she put me in her mouth and finished sucking the rest of my seed out of my shaft. I watched the second guy cum into the water.

"Fuck that was hot." We heard one of them say.

When Aunt Meg was done with my cock, she stood up and looked over her shoulder. Her skirt fell down, over her lower body and covered her up. She walked over to where she had kicked off her black thong and she picked it up, so they could see what she was holding. She put her panties up to her face and cleaned my jizz off her mouth and nose. Then she dropped the thong back onto the ground. She walked over to the rest of her garments and put on her tank top and white shirt. I pulled up my shorts and zipped my fly. When we were dressed, Aunt Meg looked over at the two men and blew them a kiss. I smiled and took her hand, letting the two guys know I was a lucky fuck and she was my woman. We walked away as we heard one of the guys say he was going to grab her panties. This made us laugh. We walked back to Aunt Meg's Mercedes, hand in hand, without saying a word.

12