Aunt Megan Ch. 01

Story Info
Nate is sent off to spend some time with his aunt.
2.3k words
4.2
105k
119

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yakboy69
yakboy69
765 Followers

I was absolutely gutted. I couldn't believe this was happening. Thoughts of mutiny were running through my head as I sat and fumed.

A slide show of all the fun things I was supposed to be doing this summer played through my mind as I sat in my room and muttered angry words not quite loud enough to be heard. I had just turned eighteen and finally had my license, not that I had enough money yet to buy a car. I could legally drink and I could go into a bottle shop or a bar and not worry that my mum would find out. I was looking forward to doing that normal teenage tradition of going out with my mates and drinking. Going on camping trips and just generally enjoying my new found freedom.

To make matters worse I had finally gotten the nerve to talk to a girl I liked. Naomi was cute, at least to me she was. Not in that conventional way more of a Boticelli way. She was a bit bigger than the other girls and because teenagers are such cruel animals she was painfully aware of what she saw as her shortcomings. To me though she was very pretty and it even seemed that she may even be interested in me. Like me, she was shy and had lacked the nerve to speak to the opposite sex. Things were finally looking up for me and then my parents drop this bomb on me.

My parents had been on my case about getting a job this summer. I wasn't against getting a job, it was just bloody hard to find one around here. My lack of success in finding a job the moment they told me to was being interpreted by my mother as an affront and as though I didn't actually want one. The upshot of this is that they had volunteered me for a job.

Normally this wouldn't bother me but the reality was that it meant I would be spending the next six weeks at my Aunt's house. Unlike my mother I quite like my Aunt but the six best weeks of the year? Were they deliberately trying to kill any form of social life, such as it is? Did they want me to die a virgin?

I was still pissed off and doing my best not to talk to my parents that night when we sat down to dinner. Mum had noticed my mood and she was having none of it.

"It'll do you good to do some work and earn a bit of money. You should be grateful that we organised this."

I knew better than to respond. Anything I would say would not go well and she would get even angrier. The simple fact is that she just wouldn't understand. This wasn't just teen angst talking either. From what I had learned over the years, she had always been like this. It was her way or there was hell to pay. Dad was more like me, I get the impression that he wanted more from life but like me, he was too timid to pursue it. Once he ended up married to mum he just let go of his dreams. She was a dominant woman and he was too much of a pacifist to say no to her. She was my mum and I love her but we really didn't get along.

Dad came to talk to me after dinner. I was sitting outside in a place I used to go to when I was upset. A sort of hidden corner in the garden that I had always assumed that Mum and Dad didn't know about. I always felt alone there but in a good way. It was a place to clear my head, where I could think about things. I could think without being harassed and I often came away from there feeling a lot better about things. I was sitting there trying to think of a way out of this nightmare. The only thing I could think of was to get a job before my Aunt turned up. The problem was that that was tomorrow night and tomorrow was a Sunday. Dad sat down next to me and sighed. I could tell he'd been copping it from mum and had been sent out here by Mum to reason with me.

"I'm sorry, Nate, I know this sucks, but you don't have much choice now."

"I know but that doesn't mean I have to be happy about it though."

"No, no you don't but how about you try and see some positives about it instead of looking at all the negatives?"

"Positives? Like what?"

"Well, for one thing, you will have six weeks without being nagged."

He gave me a sly grin and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Yeah, I guess that is a positive. I'm just really disappointed that I won't be able to do anything with my mates."

"The thing is, Nate, I get that but your mum never will. She's just not wired that way. She never had many friends growing up and didn't feel much of a need for them. You are different in that. The funny thing is you are a lot more like your Aunty Megan with that. She was always more social than me and definitely more than your mum."

"I know Aunt Megan has always been more free-spirited but is she really all that fun?"

I used the air quotes sign with my fingers for the words free-spirited because that was mum's way of saying she was a hippie freak, unreliable or a slut. Mum had never approved of Aunt Megan and often spoke harshly about her.

"I think you would be surprised just how fun Aunt Megan can be, besides you will get to stay right on the beach."

He looked around nervously.

"Don't take everything your mother says about Megan to heart either, she has always been jealous of her."

Megan was the youngest of my dad's siblings and it was common knowledge that she was a menopause baby and hadn't been planned. She was quite a bit younger than the rest of them with there being nearly eight years between her and my father. She may not have been planned however, she was adored by them all. At twenty-nine she was only eleven years older than me so she seemed more like a cousin than an aunt. She was everything my mother wasn't; she was open-minded, friendly, approachable and funny.

As I said, it's not that I disliked my aunt, it's that I was being forced to do this against my will.

"Look all I can say, Nate, is give it a go for a week or two and if you really do hate it then give me a call. I will do my best to get you home asap but I honestly think you will actually enjoy it. Just give it a go okay?"

I sighed, knowing I had been defeated.

"Yeah alright, Dad."

He got up and left me to my thoughts, which, although I was determined to be angry, had left me kind of curious.

I spent most of the next day talking to my mates and Naomi. They all tried to play it down like I wasn't going to miss anything but I knew they were just playing nice. So it was with a heavy heart that I headed home. What made it even worse was the fact that Naomi had kissed me for the first time just before I left.

"I'll be here when you get back, Nate. I'm not going anywhere."

Those words were still ringing in my ears and the scent of her skin lingered. I could still taste her lips on mine as I turned into my driveway. Two steps in and I was stopped in my tracks by what can only be described as true beauty. A jet black, 1969 Camaro SS was sitting in our driveway. Just sitting there it reeked of horsepower. The motor was still ticking as it cooled down. Never had a car looked so out of place in our driveway. A driveway that had only ever seen sensible family cars. It didn't take much of a guess as to who would park such an outrageous car in our driveway. It was almost like the car had been designed all those years ago just to piss mum off. I stopped staring, wiped the drool from my chin then made my way inside.

It was clear that the reception for Aunt Megan was widely varied. Dad was beaming and asking all kinds of questions about the car while mum sat as far as it was possible to get up the other end of the couch. Her lips were so thin that they were almost non-existent. The waves of disapproval were radiating across the room but were being thoroughly ignored. I could see that Dad's enthusiasm for the car matched my own as his face lit up like a child at Christmas.

"Hi, Aunt Megan."

Every face turned to mine. Dad still had that wistful look on his face. Aunt Megan's soft, pretty features were like a warming ray of sunshine as she smiled up at me. Aunt Megan looked me up and down a couple of times.

"Wow, you have really grown into a man since I last saw you."

Was it just me or was there a look of approval on her face? Mum looked as frosty as she ever had and I could see that there was some internal battle going on within her. She wanted me to go because it meant that I would be working and not hanging around with my mates but the thought that Aunt Megan and I would possibly enjoy each others company was something she clearly hadn't considered. She didn't want me to enjoy this and she certainly didn't want Aunt Megan too. This was about me working hard, being serious and earning money.

Before it could torment her anymore she decided to move things along, nevermind that Dad may want to catch up with his sister.

"Nathanial, go and get your things. It's time to go. Aunt Megan has a long drive ahead of her so you need to get going."

Everyone looked at her as though to argue that there was plenty of time but the look on her face left no doubt as to how that would be received. I went into my room and grabbed the bag I had packed last night. I didn't even bother going back into the lounge-room, instead, I went straight out the front door and approached the car. God, it was beautiful. I opened the passenger door and folded the front seat forward, the warm smell of the leather interior was almost an aphrodisiac. I dumped my bag onto the back seat then folded the seat back into its upright position. I hadn't even closed the door yet when I heard the front door open.

The leather creaked as I sat down and the door shut with a solid clunk. Aunt Megan wound down the window and smiled at Dad without even glancing at Mum.

"See you later, bro."

My Dad laughed and waved to us both but I could see the disappointment in his eyes that he hadn't had more time with his sister. Aunt Megan turned the key in the ignition and the V8 roared to life. It was a sound that made me smile but at the same time made me feel a little nervous. The roar of a primordial beast that did not like being on a leash.

Seconds later I was blasted by the stereo playing George Thorogood's "Bad to the bone". Even I had to laugh at the cliche`.

I could see the look of horror on Mum's face and the look of delight on Dad's. When Aunt Megan turned her smile on me and gave me a wink I felt my insides squirm in delight.

"Buckle up, Kiddo, I'm really going to piss your mum off."

The car rolled backwards out the driveway and onto the road. With a massive roar and equally stupendous cloud of tyre smoke the car launched down the street to the triumphant roar of George.

"B-B-B-B-B-B BAD. BAD TO THE BONE!"

Two blocks away we turned towards the highway. Aunt Megan turned down the volume on the stereo and eased off the accelerator.

"I hope you don't mind, Kiddo, but that was mostly for your mum's benefit. I know I shouldn't stir her up like that because your dad is probably getting an earful right now but I just can't help it sometimes. She hates me for no good reason so, I might as well give her one."

"I don't think she actually hates you, Aunt Megan, she just doesn't understand you."

It was a lie of course. I knew for a fact that she hated her, had heard her say it myself, but I felt it was my duty to be somewhat diplomatic. Aunt Megan laughed and patted my thigh, which did things to me that it really shouldn't have.

"Kiddo, you don't have to lie for my benefit. I know she hates me but that's okay, it's her problem."

"Aunt Megan?"

"Yeah, Kiddo."

"Can I ask you a favour?"

"Anything, Kiddo."

"Can you not call me Kiddo? There's not that big an age gap between us and I am an adult."

She beamed that beautiful smile at me again and squeezed my thigh again as she looked me over.

"Well, you certainly have grown since I last saw you."

I blushed as the double entendre` sunk in and my cock swelled some more in my jeans. Her touch was so soft and warm.

"I tell you what, I'll stop calling you Kiddo if you drop the whole Aunt thing okay? Just Megan will do."

"Deal."


yakboy69
yakboy69
765 Followers