Aunt Megan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god. Umm, Nate, I need you to hop up please, my legs are going numb."

"Oh sorry."

I hopped up off the bed and looked down at the mess I had made. Suddenly it hit me what I had done.

"Oh crap, I'm so sorry, Megan. I...I really didn't mean for that to happen.

Much to my surprise, Megan laughed.

"Honey, don't be sorry. There is absolutely nothing to be sorry for. I do need you to wipe some of this cum up before I try to move though, or I will have to wash my sheets before I go to bed."

I immediately grabbed the towel and began wiping up some of the mess I had made.

"Wow that was a lot of cum, Nate, I feel like I am covered in it."

"I'm sorry."

"Stop apologising, Nate, I like it."

These words echoed around my head as their meaning sunk in. She actually liked that? Did she enjoy it? She's not angry at me? She doesn't think I'm dirty?

"Really?"

"Mmm yeah. I'm still tingling."

I was silent for a while as I thought about that and wiped more cum from Megan's back.

"Nate?"

"Mmm?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm alright. I'm surprised that happened and I don't really know how I am supposed to feel about it, other than it felt amazing."

Megan smiled.

"It's okay to feel good you know. How would you feel if I wanted to do it again?"

"What right now? I would have to get a drink first but if you want to."

My cock had already begun to stir again from looking at Megan naked and the thought that she wanted to do it again certainly gave it a lurch. Megan laughed as she watched Nate's cock begin to swell again.

"No, not right now, I don't think I could but I'm impressed that you look up to it. Maybe later tonight though, would you like that?"

There was no way of keeping the enthusiasm out of my voice no matter how hard I tried to be cool about it.

"Yeah sure. I mean if you want to."

Megan laughed again.

"Well we'll see how we feel later but for now I need another shower and so do you."

Megan rolled over and stood up. It was the first time she had stood completely naked in front of me. Although she seemed quite comfortable to be standing there naked in front of me I had the feeling she was trying to see how I felt about her appearance. I thought I just thought it but judging by her smile maybe I said it aloud.

"So beautiful."

"I want to teach you some things, Nate. I want to teach you how to be a good lover for that girl you're interested in and one of the first things you need to know is how to kiss a girl like you mean it. Quite frankly after what just happened I think you owe me a real kiss."

I was suddenly nervous again. This seemed to be such an important thing. Megan beckoned me to her with her finger and as the gap between our bodies closed there was a real sense of electricity between us. The moment I felt her naked body against mine was like a revelation. This is how it should feel. I leaned in and as our lips met my eyes closed. The softness of her lips against mine was like nothing I could describe. The gentle pressure somehow conveyed her need and I returned her passion. Our mouths were hungry for each other, her tongue was on mine and her breath mingled with my own. My hands roamed all over her sticky back and when one cupped under her ass I pulled her body into mine as though they were two parts that belonged together and I was trying to make them fit. I could feel Megan's breath becoming ragged and when she moaned into my mouth it shivered right through my entire body.

I don't remember how that kiss ended but suddenly it was over. We were both breathing hard, our foreheads pressed together, staring into each other's eyes. I was acutely aware of every part of her body that was touching mine. Her arms around my neck and shoulders. Her breasts pressed against my chest, the tickle of her pubic hair against my lower belly. The fact that my cock was once again fully rigid and pressed up between her thighs.

"Holy fuck, Nate. If you kiss her like that she will be naked and in your bed in seconds. Are you sure you've never done this before?"

"Absolutely."

"Then you could be a prodigy. By the way, you can put me down now."

I hadn't even realised I had picked her up off the ground. I mean it made sense that I was standing upright and we were eye to eye in such a way that she would have had to have been standing on something otherwise but I had no memory of picking her up. As I slowly released her she slid down my body until my cock, still between her thighs came into contact with her pussy. It was at the wrong angle to enter her but she still moaned as she slid down the length of it to be placed on her feet. The warmth and moisture coming from her coated me in a way that I wanted again and again.

Megan was quite flushed in the face as she gathered up her things and headed into the bathroom. I followed her through the door and then went into my own room to wait for Megan to finish her shower but she stopped me.

"Where are you going?"

"To wait in my room."

"No you don't, you can't cover me with cum and then not help wash it off. Get your ass in here."

She turned on the water and stepped into the shower then turned to look at me.

"Come on, strip off and get in here."

I did as I was told albeit somewhat nervously. She handed me the soap then turned her back to me. I lathered the soap in my hands and began soaping her back and shoulders as thoroughly as I could. I just loved the feel of her wet, slippery skin under my hands. I washed her back, shoulders and neck and then getting adventurous I began soaping her ass and thighs. Before I knew it I was on my knees behind her soaping her thighs and calves. My face was inches from her gorgeous ass and I really wanted to kiss it. I was just about to lean forward and do exactly that when Megan told me to stand up. Disappointed but not game enough to ignore her I did as I was told. She smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Thanks for that."

She then stepped out of the shower and left me to wash. I couldn't believe the way today had gone. It had been a turmoil of emotions but it had been so exciting too.

While I got dressed Megan called a taxi and we headed out to the local pub. We ate a late dinner and soon after Megan's friends began arriving and unpacking their band gear.

12