Aunt Megan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that's it. Give me your cum. Oh, I can feel it squirting inside me. It feels so good."

I was mesmerised by her eyes. It was like my soul was locked onto hers through her eyes. My arms trembled as they supported my weight and Megan's legs were still locked around mine. I was panting like I had run a marathon but I had never felt so satisfied in my life. I was beginning to get quite wobbly as the adrenaline began to wear off and I didn't want to fall on Megan.

"I need to move or I am going to fall."

Megan smiled a radiant smile and released me from her grasp. I slowly moved back and as my cock slipped from her body I sat back on my heels. There was the most gorgeous sight I had ever laid eyes on. Megan, naked, wet with a mixture of sweat, her cum and mine. I looked at her pussy and I could see it was still pulsing as it gaped open a little and a stream of our cum flowed out and down over her ass. It was a very inviting site and if I had had more stamina I would have happily cleaned her up with my mouth. I had never tasted a man's cum before but the thought didn't repulse me, I mean I hadn't tasted a woman's before tonight either. The thought of making Megan cum though was very exciting and the temptation was strong but my body was exhausted and beginning to shut down.

I don't remember much after that. I laid down next to Megan and asked the only question that mattered in the world right at that moment.

"Did I make you feel good?"

Megan chuckled.

"You surprised me. You made me feel incredible."

I began to doze off and was awakened by a strange sensation. Megan had got up and been to the bathroom. She had brought back a warm, wet flannel and was cleaning our combined fluids from my skin, gently, lovingly. She then pulled the sheets up over us both and I was sound asleep in seconds.

12