Aunt Peg's Panties Ch. 17

Story Info
More sex as Peg comes to a realisation.
2.8k words
4.62
17.5k
16

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Aunt and nephew lay cuddled together, lightly stroking each others bodies. Both not saying much as they both contemplated Peg's earlier statement about where this was all heading. Peg sighed and decided to turn the conversation back to what they enjoyed most. Sex.

"So how was it?" She asked Tyler as she raised herself on her elbow, lightly stroking his thigh.

"Hmmm? How was what?"

"My pee panties." Peg laughed. "Did you like it?"

"Hell yes! It was so kinky Aunt Peg."

"Yes. But what was it like, really? I never asked when I did it before." Peg pursued.

"Well... it was wet for one! Then.. I don't know... I could kind of smell your piss on the panties even though it was in my mouth. And it kind of dripped down my throat too and I could taste it and it kind of burned a little. Then, when I sucked on them, I could taste it more. The more I sucked the more I wanted to taste it. It was strange but so hot at the same time. And.. and watching you riding me while I sucked on your piss -- it was just so hot Aunt Peg."

"Would you want it again?" Peg asked.

"Oh god Yes!" Tyler said, sitting up almost excitedly. "You know, I remember you saying how you used to not drink so your pee would be really thick and smelly? I.. I think I want that too. There's just something so erotic about it, I really cant explain it."

Peg smiled. "Yes, its difficult to explain but it is really kinky and hot."

"What about you Aunt Peg? How do you feel when you do it?"

"Well... its almost a power thing? I mean its so kinky to have a man suck on my panties even more so when they are full of piss. And when I'm riding you, knowing you are sucking on my pee soaked panties? Its just so hot.. something inside me gets all worked up and the sex is just powerful. I cant explain it either."

"I mean, just thinking about it gets my stomach fluttering but actually doing it, well, its just so much more kinky and I really get off on it now. I didn't before, I told you that. But after doing it a few times, it just became so erotic. And with you, it's just so intimate. Its like a different level of sex." She explained further and then paused for a minute, looking deeply at Tyler.

"I'm sorry if I surprised you with that. I should have asked you before doing it. I know you had said you wanted it but I guess I should still have asked you or at least warned you. I was just feeling really naughty." Peg explained.

"I liked it Aunt Peg. You don't need to feel bad. I really liked it. I was surprised, sure, but maybe that added to the kinkiness." Tyler responded.

Peg reached up to kiss him lightly on the lips. "we've only got a few hours left before checkout. Maybe we should have a quick nap and then if we wake up in time we can have another session. He seems to need some rest too." Peg smiled as she gave his cock another squeeze then patted her own pussy. "And she does as well."

She lay her head on Tylers shoulder and lay there quietly till she felt his breathing change. She slowly moved off him and went to sit at the chair, lighting up a cigarette. She watched her nephew sleeping, his arms spread wide and his cock lying along his leg. She so loved his cock. She loved how easily he made her cum and how hard she came when she fucked him. She loved their conversations and how she felt when she was around him. She so loved him.

She loved him.

The realization hit her like a sledgehammer. Sure they had said I love yous many times but she never realized how deeply in love she was with him. Her own nephew. Her brother's son. The brother she used to enjoy fucking so much and she had loved him too. But with Tyler it was somehow different. This love affair made her giddy. Made her want him like she had wanted no other. Made her feel things that no other had. And the sex. Yes, it was the most awesome sex she had ever had if truth be told. No one made her cum as intensely or as many times in one session as Tyler did. Her nephew. "God", she thought to herself, "What have I gotten myself into."

She knew she had had this conversation with herself many times before. With all the men she had fallen for. As far as Tyler was concerned, she had thought about it a few times before this as well but it had never really hit her how much in love with him she was. "Oh Peg, Peg," she said softly to herself. "Why do you keep doing this?"

She glanced at the clock. Tyler had been asleep for almost an hour. Checkout was at 12pm and mentally she calculated that would give them enough time for another romp. She sighed, both in anticipation as well as resignation as she realized just how much she craved his cock. Longed for it to fill her up. Longed for the thrills and jolts of excitement that shot through her. She had never wanted cock the way she wanted it with Tyler. She had never fucked another man so much and so often and still wanted more.

Peg felt the moistness growing in her pussy. "God you make we so wet so easily Tyler," she said softly again, to no one in particular. She moved toward the bed and crawled on it slowly. Moving to Tyler's cock she started licking it softly. First the shaft then up to the head. She felt him stir slightly and murmur. She licked his balls, then the shaft again. Tickling the shaft with her tongue. The meat started to grow and pulse.

Peg lifted the semi hard cock with her hands and placed the head in her mouth. With slow deliberate strokes she moved her mouth down to the balls and then back up again. Her fingers moved to tease his balls as she sucked and it now stood hard and proud. Her pussy was already tingling as she continued sucking. Her hand moved to her mound and she could feel her wetness.

She felt the cock throb in her mouth and her eyes moved up to Tylers face. She heard him groan softly and suddenly he jerked awake.

"Aunt Peg! Fuck! You're sucking me. I thought I was dreaming!"

"Morning lover." She cooed, taking her mouth of his cock briefly before taking it back into her mouth. She slobbered hotly on his cock. "I'm so wet Tyler. So wet for you. It's all you." She said, taking her mouth of his cock. "I want you baby. I want you inside me. I need you to fuck me."

Tyler didn't need any further encouragement. He rolled out of bed. His cock was long and hard, longer than he had seen it before. He pushed Peg on to her back and grabbed her feet. Peg gasped then giggled as he pulled her to the edge of the bed. He lifted her legs so her ass was balanced at the end of the mattress. He placed his cock against her moist pussy lips and pressed forward, spreading her slit open as he thrust into her.

"Ohhh fuckkk." Peg moaned as his cock speared into her. She felt him flex his cock inside her and her pussy spasmed as her toes started to tingle. Tyler started to thrust hard into her. Peg moaned loudly. He bent down to lift her body slightly up toward him causing his cock to rub against her clit as he fucked her deep and hard.

"Oh fuck baby...fuck... that's it... fuck me... oh God Tyler....." Peg screamed. Her hands moved to hold her tits that were being buffeted by Tylers hard thrusts. Her pussy had started clenching wildy on her nephews cock.

"Oh shit.. your gonna cum.. I can feel you...cum aunt peg, cum!" Tyler said as he felt her pussy starting to spasm.

"Yes... oh fuck baby.. yes, I'm cummingggg" Peg wailed. Tyler plunged deep into her. Her pussy walls clenched and spasmed on his cock. He let the spasming slow down a bit before he started fucking her again, this time more slowly. Peg moaned loudly, thrusting up against him. She could feel another orgasm building just as the first one subsided.

"I want to keep you cumming Aunt Peg." Tyler moaned as even as he felt her spasming subside, he could feel her starting to cum again. "I can feel you Aunt Peg.. oh god, I could fuck you all day. Youre cumming again"

"Yes, yes, oh baby.. I'm cumming againnnnn...don't stop baby..." Peg cried out. She was shaking and moaning as another orgasm wracked her body. Tyler kept on fucking her slowly, feeling her tight pussy clenching on his cock. He buried his cock deep in her again and didn't move. Waiting until her spasming subsided. Pegs hands clenched his back tightly as she cried out in pleasure. "Oh god... oh fuck... Tyler you make me feel so good." She practically sobbed.

Tyler pulled her closer to the edge of the bed and slammed his cock into her hard and fast. Peg started to cry out incoherently as she shook her head from side to side. Tyler grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples as he fucked her with wild abandon. Peg tensed and cried out as her body shook with the pleasure of yet another orgasm.

Tylers legs and arms were beginning to hurt a little from holding Aunt Peg and also thrusting so hard into her. He pulled his cock out of her wet pussy, pushing her back on the bed.

"How do you want me?" Peg asked, in between deep breaths.

"Get comfortable on the bed. I'm going to do you how you like it, with me on top."

Peg moved to the middle of the bed, spreading her legs wide and opening her arms for him. He clambered on top of her and slid his cock into her hot, wet pussy. He fucked her slowly as he kissed her lips. He could feel her trembling as his cock pistoned slowly in and out of her. Peg broke away from the kiss to take a deep breath. She started breathing heavily almost as if she was in labour. Her pussy was aflame with desire and her whole body was tingling.

Tyler placed his face next to her ear. "I wish I had two more cocks now. I'd fuck all your holes at the same time."

"Oh god yes.. I want you Tyler.. I want all your cocks. Only yours. I'm yours baby. All yours. Only yours."

Tylers dirty talk and the thought of three cocks in her set her off once more. She thrashed about on the bed as Tyler kept fucking into her. "Baby..Babyyy.. Baaabbbyyyy... Oh Goddddddd!" Peg cried out once again. She seemed to be cumming and cumming and she almost felt like she was going to pass out. The feelings were so intense.

"Stop..Baby Stop!" Peg pleaded. Tyler gave one final thrust, burying his cock deep inside her. He could feel her cervix almost sucking on his cock and he breathed deeply to avoid from cumming. His cock throbbed hotly as his aunts pussy clenched and spasmed on it. She kept spasming, her body jerking in time with each spasm.

"What do you want Aunt Peg?" Tyler whispered in her ear.

"I want you to cum...cum in me... cum with me..."

Tyler started to fuck her again, with long, deep, slow strokes. Peg was almost crying in pleasure now. "Youre so deep Tyler... Oh goddd... Tyler....Tyler... I love you Tyler! I love you so much!"

"Cum one more time before I do." Tyler said, gritting his teeth as he felt her pussy starting to spasm yet again.

"I ammm Oh god I am... I'm just cumming and cumming.. Oh Godddd Tyleerrrrrrr!"

Tyler sped up his thrusts as he felt his aunt cumming on his cock. He held her tight and started to jackhammer into her.

"Yes..Yesss..Yesssss... Cumming... Oh godddd cum with me Tyler... Pleasssseee"

He fucked her hard and fast, feeling her pussy continuously spasm as she kept crying out in ecstacy. He could feel his balls churning and he wanted to cum so bad.

"Tylerrrrr....Tylerrrrrrrrrrrr...fucckkkkkkkkk!" Peg was delirious now as her body continued to shake in an intense orgasm that just seemed to get bigger and bigger.

"Aunt Peg... Aunt Peg... I... I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh god yesss...yessss" Peg cried, wrapping her legs around his back and sobbing in pleasure.

Tyler suddenly stiffened and thrust hard into her. "Aunt Peg...Aunt Pegggggg!"

His cock jerked and emptied its molten lava into his Aunts clenching pussy. His body trembled as he felt hers trembling with him. His cock and balls almost hurt as the emptied their load into his Aunts seething pussy. She was sobbing and moaning with pleasure as her legs drummed his back and her hands held on to him tightly.

Two bodies, trembling and spasming together as one. Her orgasm slowly started to subside but her pussy still spasmed, milking every drop from Tylers cock. He slowly pulled out of Aunt Peg, causing her to gasp and tremble yet again. Tyler held her tight as his wet cock slapped against her thigh.

The two lovers lay clenched together for a little while before Tyler moved off his aunt. He kissed her stomach and then moved to kiss her mound. He watched with fascination as his semen dripped out of his aunts ravaged pussy. He scooped up a little of the cum with his fingers and moved it to her face. She leaned up and slurped his finger, eating the cum off it.

Peg moaned softly again as she lay back on the pillow. "Oh god Tyler. That was so intense. I'm still shaking." She laughed softly. "You okay baby?"

"yes..yes I'm fine. It was intense Aunt Peg. You came so many times and kept cumming."

"MmmmHhhhmmm" Peg nodded. "I"ve never cum so hard and so many times like that Tyler... Its all you baby. All you. I love you so much."

"I love you too Aunt Peg." Tyler beamed, knowing he was the man that had fucked her so good. Better than any of the many other men that had fucked her before. That was what he wanted to hear and that made his feel good knowing it.

"Come lie down a bit Ty" Peg said, her hands placed on top of her pussy as if to say she was now closed for business. "We need to check out in a bit."

"Yeah... I hate that we have to go. Can't we extend it for another day? I could fuck you all day Aunt Peg."

She laughed. "You already have Tyler. Each and every time was just amazing. But I don't think she can take much more. I don't think I can take much more!"

"Anyway, I need to get to work tomorrow honey. So we really do have to get back." Peg continued. "But I wont say no to another fuck later this evening or tonight!"

Tyler lay beside his aunt. "I just cant get enough of you Aunt Peg. I adore you. I just love fucking you and making you cum."

"I cant get enough of you either Ty. And I love the way you make me cum honey. I haven't felt this way in such a long time. Thank you."

"Thank you for what Aunt Peg?"

"Just everything Tyler. The way you make me feel. The way you treat me. The way you fuck me. Just everything. Thank you. For us."

Tyler beamed again. He looked at his watch. "Wanna have a shower together? Guess we really should pack up and head home."

Peg giggled. "I'll shower with you only if you promise to behave!"

Tyler took Peg's hand and moved it to his wet cock. "I don't think he'll recover in time Aunt Peg so I guess I will behave!" He laughed.

"Then lets go shower then and get out of here."

"Thank you too Aunt Peg. This was really awesome. Really, really awesome." Tyler said softly. "I hope we can get away again."

Peg smiled. "There's really no need to come to a motel when we have our own home. Although it is a little bit more fun I'll have to admit."

"So we can come again?" Tyler said, sitting up and looking at his aunt excitedly.

"We'll see honey. We'll see. Now lets get cleaned up." Peg said as she raised herself up to give Tyler a peck on his lips.

*** To be continued ***