Aunt Peg's Panties Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuckkkkkk cumming... Oh goddd oh godddd"

He body continued to spasm and her thighs shook and trembled. Kareem pulled out from her, his cock throbbing. Peg collapsed forward, gasping for air as her body continued to shake. Her hand flew to her now empty cunt and she clasped at it as if to tame it. As she came down from her orgasm, Leroy pushed her hand out of the way and entered her forcefully. Peg grunted as Kareem now came in front of her.

She took Kareems cock in her mouth as Leroy pounded her hard. She could taste her juices on Kareems cock and she gave it a few long sucks before jerking on Tyler's cock again as she continued sucking on Kareem.

She heard laughter. "Looks like we got you warmed up darlin." Tyrone said as he moved toward her. Tyrone pulled out of her and she gasped at the sudden empty feeling in her pussy. She pulled her mouth off Kareem as she felt Tyrone pulling her. He lifted her off the sofa like a feather and placed himself on the sofa instead.

His massive cock stood out proudly like a flagpole. "It's been known to get bigger." He laughed again. "Now come suck it so it won't tear you apart." He said this almost menacingly.

Peg gulped and shook her head. "Please... please Tyrone... please...it's too big."

He laughed again. "You'll really be asking for it once its in you honey. Now suck!"

She moved to kneel over him in resignation. Slowly she licked the shaft, working up to the head from his balls. It was even bigger close up as she used her tongue to moisten his thick shaft. She reached his cock head and slowly opened her mouth and took it in. It stretched her lips and she sucked softly.

"Mmmmm... so good... You suck cock good bitch. Use your saliva. Get me real wet."

Peg let her saliva drip out over his cock. It wasn't difficult as the size already made her spit drool out. She sucked noisily, letting a lot of her saliva coat his cock then used her hands to rub it all over. The cock glistened.

Tyrone tapped her shoulders. "Climb on it. " He said as he moved diagonally across the sofa with his head resting on the arm of the chair. Peg clambered on to him, with her knees on either side of his legs. She slowly lowerered herself down onto him until she felt his cock at the entrance to her pussy. "Please... Tyrone, please... don't do this." She pleaded again, although part of her wanted to feel his massive cock stretch into her.

Tyrone grabbed her shoulders and pressed her down hard. His cock slipped into her pussy and speared deep inside her in one movement. Peg screamed.

"Ahhhhh... fuckkkk its too big... oh fuckkkkkk!" Her knees collapsed and she fell on to him with the sudden intrusion, thrusting the cock deeper inside her. Her crotch met his with a slapping sound. Peg sobbed as her pussy was stretched more than she ever could remember.

Instinctively she tried to pull of him, raising her ass. Tyrone stopped her from pulling off and pulled her toward him, holding her shoulders to his. He started thrusting in and out of her slowly, staring into her face. Her eyes were buggy and her mouth was open. She groaned as her pussy slowly adjusted to the length and width. Tyrone continued to fuck her slowly. "So fucking wet and tight," He whispered in her ear.

Tyrone's cock fucked her with deep slow strokes. The initial pain had now dissipated and she felt her pussy starting to secrete juices. "Unnhhh...Unnhhh...Unhhhhh." She cried with each thrust. "Ohh goddd... its so fucking bigggg.... God... yess.. fuck.... "

"Tell me you like it bitch." Tyrone goaded. "Tell me how your pussy loves my cock."

"Fuck yes... Oh god.... Fuck.. fuck..." Peg mewled. She was thrusting back and forth to meet Tyrone's cock of her own accord now, even as he held tightly and skewered into her, quickening his pace. She could feel her toes starting to tingle and she knew she was going to cum.

"Yes...yess... yes Tyrone.. oh God Fuck meeee... I'm gonna Cummmmm!!!!" Peg squealed and suddenly stiffened. Her pussy clamped hard on Tyrone's cock and her body spasmed. She let out a guttural scream "Aaaaaagggggghhhhh fuckkkkkkk."

Tyrone buried his cock deep inside her and relished in the spasms of her pussy on his cock. He felt it grip his shaft and pulse against it 4 or 5 times as her body trembled and shook. He stayed stationary inside her as her body kept spasming until it finally subsided. He flexed his cock inside her and she trembled again. "Wait.. No!" She cried. Her hands on his chest now as her body shook again in orgasm. Tyrone smiled up at her. "Still a long way to go honey."

Kareem moved beside the sofa and dangled his cock in front of Peg's face. She could see white streaks of her pussy juice coating his cock. She adjusted herself a little on Tyrone's cock as Kareem pushed his cock into her mouth. Peg started to suck, making little mewling sounds. She could taste her own juices on his cock and as much as she wanted to resist, her body had already betrayed her. Worse than that, she almost wanted to be taken. Taken hard and used like a slut.

Tyrone lifted his hips, raising his knees and pushing Peg higher and forward toward Kareem. He adjusted himself further and his hands kneaded her ass as he slowly started sliding in and out of her again. His cock rubbed against her clit in this position and Peg started to moan in pleasure.

She sucked harder on Kareems cock, feeling the delight in being spit-roasted. Tyler and Leroy were next to her face and she jerked on the two cocks as her pussy and mouth was filled.

The huge cock in her pussy was hitting places that had never been hit before and she felt hot lava building up in her. Again. She started thrusting wildly against Tyrone's cock in her pussy, gurgling around Kareem's meat in her mouth as her body reached the crescendo of passion. She shuddered again and sucked harder as her body was ravaged by an incredibly hard orgasm. She screamed loudly although it was muffled by Kareem's cock in her mouth.

She felt her entire being tingle and her pussy spasming wildly. Her asshole was clenching as well. Peg was thankful that the two men had stopped ploughing into her as she came and let her ride out her orgasm which just seemed to go on and on.

As she finally came down from the intense pleasure, she felt an additional weight on the sofa. Kareem had pulled out of her mouth for a bit and she turned her head to see him positioning himself between Tyrone's legs and her own.

She realised she was going to get airtight.

Peg didn't protest. As much as she hated to admit it, she wanted it. She wanted it more than the time she had done it before. She had never come so intensely with anyone or at anytime before and she wanted more. She turned slightly to glare at Tyler. Seeing him standing there next to her with his mouth stuffed with her panties only fueled her passion. Even more so since she had never seen his cock so large and hard before and dripping so much pre-cum.

Part of her wanted to take Tyler's cock into her mouth but instead she leaned forward and turned to look at Kareem as he positioned himself. "Oh god.. fuck my ass... fuck me.. but please be gentle... go slow.. please..." She braced herself, trying to relax her sphincter as she knew Kareem's cock invading her bung hole would hurt, at least at first. She turned to face Leroy, and licked at his cock, focusing her attention there even as Tyrone flexed his cock, causing spasms to course through her cunt. She felt Kareem 's cock at the rosebud and she took in a deep breath. This time, Kareem wasn't gentle and stabbed his cock deep into her bowels in one move. Peg screamed as Kareem's cock invaded her bowels. "Aaagggghhhhh Oh fucckkkkk.. slowww... please... Aggghhhh it hurts!"

Leroy pushed his cock into her mouth, cutting off her screams. She sucked on it hard, trying to dull the pain that felt like a hot knife in her ass. Her hand gripped Tyler's cock hard and jerked on him. Kareem's balls slammed against her ass as he buried himself all the way into her. She felt so full. Tyrone's huge cock had already stretched her and made her asshole tighter. Now Kareem's cock was in her too, stretching both orifices and making her already filled pussy seem even more filled.

She pulled off Leroy's cock in her mouth. "Oh God, Oh God... I'm so full...you're all the way in........ Oh fuckkkkk"

Tyrone could feel Kareem's cock pressing against his, separated only by the thin membrane between her ass and pussy. He flexed his cock again, his girth stretching Peg's insides and causing her to gasp. Leroy started to move inside her with long slow strokes. Her ass felt like it was on fire but slowly it gave way to immense pleasure. Peg started moaning loudly around the cock in her mouth as her ass was ploughed.

Tyrone started to alternate his strokes with Kareem. As Kareem pulled out, Tyrone fucked her deeply and when he pulled out, Kareem would thrust into her. They did this with an amazing rhythm and Peg could hear them fucking her like a drumbeat. Twack, twack, twack, twack. In, out, in, out, pussy, ass, pussy, ass. Long hard strokes in perfect beat ploughed into her. She started to cum and pulled off Leroy's cock in her mouth and jerked both Tyler and Leroy as she screamed in climax.

"I'm cumminggg.. oh god.. oh goddd... fuck... fuckkkkk"

The men didn't stop but kept up there rhythm, working into her faster. Peg kept screaming as her orgasm was overtaken by an even bigger orgasm. She kept cumming and cumming and her screams turned to gibberish. Her whole body was shaking and trembling and she was like a woman possessed. She took Leroy's cock again in her mouth, sucking voraciously and jerking Tyler at the same time. She was completely possessed by cocks. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her, each one more intense than the next. She barely had time to recover before another orgasm took her over the edge.

Peg felt like she was about to pass out with the intense sexual feelings coursing through her. She was a fuck machine, taken to the maximum level. "Stop... Stop.. please... oh my fucking god.. please.. I cant take any more.. " She cried out as her body spasmed and trembled.

Kareem slowed down and then pulled out of her ass. Peg breathed a sigh of relief as her body continued trembling. She gasped, taking in deep breaths of air but her respite was shortlived. Leroy spread her ass open and poked his cock into her. Peg jerked forward as Kareem came to her mouth and Peg gobbled it greedily not bothering that his cock had just been in her ass. The men started to fuck her harder and faster. Loud grunting filled the room. Peg worked her hand faster on Tyler's cock as she was fucked in all three holes.

"Mmpphh...Mppphhhh....Gnghmmpp" Tyler cried out, his cries muffled by the panties in his mouth as his cock began to spurt, warm cream landing on her hair and parts of her body. Peg released her nephews cock and pulled Kareem harder into her mouth. She sucked, taking him into her throat as her pussy and ass started to spasm.

Tyrone felt her pussy spasming so hard and tight on his cock. He suddenly groaned loudly. "Oh fuck... she's cumming again. I'm gonna cum too bitch." Tyrone started hammering his cock hard and fast into Pegs pulsating pussy. His cock started spurting deep inside her triggering another massive orgasm for Peg. She cried out just as Kareem started to spurt into her mouth. "Aaagggghghhhhhhhhh Nyyyeaaaaaggghhhh." Peg screamed. She greedily swallowed the cum in her mouth as she felt Tyrone's hot lava coat her insides. He was still thick and hard inside her even after he had cum and he fucked her slowly.

Leroy grunted as well and thrust hard into Peg's ass. She felt her bowels fill with hot cum and she cried out again as yet another orgasm was triggered. The men stayed buried in her three holes as she continued spasming and trembling. She was mewling incoherently again. Her pussy and ass spasmed a few more times and then her body started to stop trembling. She felt the cock in her ass slowly slip out. Kareem pulled out of her mouth, leaving a long trail of cum from the tip of his cock to her lips. She licked at it greedily. Both men pulled away from her but she was still astride Tyrone's cock in her pussy. She could still feel it thick and hard although it had lost some girth.

Tyrone tapped her ass and she slowly lifted herself off him. As she dismounted from his cock, there was a loud popping sound. She felt cum leaking out from her ass and her pussy. Peg collapsed on the sofa, completely and utterly fucked. She felt a glow in all her orifices that she had never felt before.

Her eyes moved over to look at Tyler standing next to her. He was holding his semi-limp cock, dripping cum, in his hand. Their eyes locked and all she could see was lust. Peg was filled with a little disgust at how he seemed to have enjoyed watching her. She sighed.

Tyrone followed Peg's gaze and then laughed. "Go on, you can take out her panties from your mouth now."

Tyler pulled out Peg's panties from his mouth. "Wow Aunt Peg. That was so hot!" his voice full of excitement. Turning to look at Aunt Peg he continued. "Watching you getting fucked and cumming so hard... wow. I just wish I could have fucked you too."

Peg just should her head. "Tyler...I.. I... I just don't know what to say." She said softly.

Tyrone moved over to Tyler. "Go clean her up." He commanded. "Clean her cunt and ass and wherever else our cum is."

Tyler shook his head. "No... No... you cant make me."

Tyrone laughed and stuck his hips forward. "Either clean her or clean us. You're choice. We can make you do whatever we want." He laughed.

Tyler sighed in abject surrender. He moved over to his Aunt Peg, lying spread obscenely on the couch. All her holes leaking white cum and some on her thighs and face. He got to his knees and slowly started to lick at her cum coated slit.

"Mmmmmhhhh," Peg moaned softly as Tylers tongue soothed her battered hole. Tyler felt his cock starting to come to life again. As humiliating and disgusting as this was -- cleaning other mens' cum from his aunts pussy, it was turning him on. He stuck his tongue into her hole, scooping out globs of cum. His cock lurched again. Peg moaned again, feeling his tongue snaking into her pussy.

Tyler lapped at Pegs's cunt, cleaning it out. His tongue flicked across her clit and she jerked slightly. "Softly Tyler, It's sensitive." Tyler licked softly, paying more attention to her dripping slit but ever so often flicking his tongue against her clit. Peg was slowly thrusting against his tongue now. Her body responding to his tongue lashing and getting worked up yet again. Tyler sensed this and started licking her with long strokes and and down her gash up to her clit and then back again.

Peg's breath started to quicken and her moans became louder. "Oh god.. fuck.. this is getting me so turned on again. Tyler, fuck me, oh please fuck me."

Tyler's cock was already a raging hard piece of meat. He scurried up on to his feet and grabbing her legs, he lifted them and entered her creamy, cum filled pussy. Peg moaned as his cock entered her. She was so sensitive after being stretched so much by Tyrone. She stared into her nephews eyes as he fucked her.

"Fuck, Aunt Peg... this is so good... oh Aunt Peg... " Tyler cooed.

"Oh Tyler... fuck...unhhh... yesss.." Peg suddenly felt wanton and nasty. She started to talk dirty to her nephew. "You like your Aunts used cunt you bastard? You like fucking me with someone elses cum inside me? Fuck me then.. Fuck me good."

Tyler felt even more aroused and he ploughed into her. Peg started to feel another orgasm building and she squeezed her pussy muscles, trying to milk the cum out of her nephew. "Fuck your dirty bitch aunt Tyler.. go on.. fuck me. That's what you want isn't it?"

The three men sat watching. Their own cocks starting to stir to life again. Peg glanced sideways at the 3 men. "Let me suck a cock... please..."

Both Leroy and Kareem moved up to her and positioned themselves on either side of her on the sofa. She moved her mouth from one cock to the other, slurping on them as her nephew filled her pussy.

Tyler pumped into Aunt Peg as he watched her sucking two cocks. At one point she placed her mouth on both cock heads at the same time, sucking voraciously.

Tyler's eyes took on a lust glaced look, pounding his aunt for all he was worth. "Aunt Peg...Aunt Peg... fuck... I... I'm gonna cum." Peg looked into his lust filled eyes. She was being fucked by him, and she was fucking him. Fucking. Not making love like they usually did. This was pure unbridled sex. She thrust her hips up and down against him, feeling her orgasm start to grow.

"Fuck me... fuck me Tyler... make me cum... fuck me. Cum with me!"

Tyler could feel his cum racing up out of his balls. He held on, fucking Aunt Peg hard as he felt her pussy starting to pulse against his cock. He pistoned in and out of her furiously and then shot into her just as she screamed. "Aggggghhhh Cummmiiiingggg...Tylerrrrr!"

Tyler groaned as he felt his cock spurting into her, her pussy clasping feverishly at his meat. She sucked on the two cocks hungrily, still humping against Tyler. He felt his cock slip out of her used pussy and he tried to lean forward to work his way between the two cocks to kiss her.

She ignored him and kept sucking on one of the cocks, really taking it deep into her mouth as she jerked on the other. She sat herself up, paying attention to the cocks now. She blew Leroy as she jerked off Kareem. Leroy tensed and shot into her mouth, filling it with his hot spunk. She swallowed it all then turned to Kareem and took his cock into her mouth and started to suck it hard as she squeezed his balls. Kareem didn't last much longer and shot into her mouth with a loud bellowing moan. Peg swallowed all the cum then looked up at Tyrone.

"Oh god. I'm so fucking turned on. I want you in my ass Tyrone!"Peg whimpered. "Fuck me again Tyrone, fuck me in the ass."

"Hot damn Peg! You sure? I might split you."

She didn't answer but got on her knees and waggled her ass in the air. She turned her head to watch Tyrone and she could swear she saw his cock lurge and get harder.

Tyrone moved toward her and grabbed her hips. He spread her ass cheeks apart and her rosebud was red and open. He placed his cock against her hole and slowly pressed forward. "Fuckkk youre big... Oh God Ty... youre splitting me.... Oohhh... fuckkkkk... just ram it in Ty....fuck me with your big... Nyaaaaaaagghhhhhh!"

She sreamed as Tyrone did as she asked and rammed his thick cock straight into her. Her face contorted in pain and her eyes rolled back. His cock was buried deep into her ass now and her hand flew to her clit to rub it as her ass felt on fire again, this time more severe. Tyrone started to fuck her ass with slow strokes. The fiery pain soon turned into hot boiling lava and Tyrone fucked her with long, hard thrusts, pulling his cock all the way out and then slamming it into her. The hard sounds of fucking filled the room. Thwack, Thwack, Twack.

Peg was yelping and mewling and mouthing off as he fucked her.

"Oh baby.. your cock is so big in my ass... Unhhhh... Unhnhhh... fuck me baby. Fuck me.. Don't stop fucking my ass..Unhhh.. Unhhhh... I love your cock in my ass... unnhhhhh unnhhhhhh... OH fuckkk... Oh fuckkkkk"

She screamed out again as she started to cum. Tyrone grabbed her shoulders and using them as leverage, began to fuck into her with wild abandon. "Yes...Yes... Yessss.. Baby... fucckkkkk meeeee"

Peg came over and over again before Tyrone finally spilled his seed into her. He collapsed on top of her, feeling her ass pulsing hotly on his cock. "Oh fuck... fuck.. that was so good... Oh Ty... Ty... that was so good." Peg moaned.

They lay together like that for a bit before Tyrone pulled his fat, black cock out of her, again with a popping sound. Peg shuddered again then rolled over and sat up, staring at the huge cock. She couldn't believe she had taken it into her ass or even her pussy for that matter and how hard she had cum from it.