Aunt Penny Pays a Visit Ch. 04

Story Info
Aunt Penny and Nick explore their new relationship.
3.6k words
4.55
14.4k
28

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

I woke up with my morning wood firmly pressed against Aunt Penny's butt hole.

She was still sound asleep. Her shoulder length hair disheveled from our passionate love making the night before.

I ran my fingers down her bare shoulders as I thought about our drunken romp. The smell of sex mixed with her perfume and my cologne lingered in the air.

What happens now? Is aunt going to continue our relationship after she leaves in three days? Is she going to regret what we did last night? Was she on birth control? What happens if she gets pregnant? So many thoughts raced my mind.

My phone started buzzing.

"Hi Nick, hope you and your aunt are enjoying yourselves. We attended the funeral yesterday and now have a couple of days to relax and catch up with family before heading back in a few days..." my dad said over the phone.

I briefly told my dad that we were doing well, that aunt hung out with her friend yesterday and we had a 'quiet dinner and movie'.

I noticed my aunt turning to me. She gave me a cheeky look as I lied to my dad. Underneath the blanket, her hand was gently stroking my morning wood.

Upon me hanging up the phone, "Quiet dinner and movie? That's far from my recollection of last night my dear." Aunt Penny giggled.

"How'd you sleep aunty?" I asked.

"Oh, I had the best sleep ever and it's even more wonderful waking up to such a stallion like you. Muah." she kissed me on my cheek. Her blanket slipped, exposing her cleavage.

"How good was last night?? I had such sooo much fun. Never have I felt more wanted by a man nor have I felt sexier. Thank you darling." she rested her head on my chest and her fingers ran up and down my stomach.

"Me too Aunt Penny, it was probably the wildest sex I had ever especially when I've never been squirted on before."

"Oh yes about that... If it gets too much for you, please let me know alright. It's something I've tried to control but never been able to." my aunt said apologetically.

"No no no, I didn't mean that in a bad way at all. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Firstly, you experiencing an orgasm is flattering enough, and secondly, getting me drenched in your juices was extremely erotic." I reassured my aunt.

"Aww that's great, I know you did tell me you enjoyed it last night and you seemed happy slurping up my juices but I was still worried you might wake up feeling disgusted or something." my aunt said relieved.

"But er-erm I think we need to talk about y-you know...us." I stammered.

"Oh, of course we do Nick. In fact, I wanted to say the same thing. You must want to know what our relationship is going to look like moving forward." she said with a concerned look on her face.

I nodded my head.

"I'll freshen up and join you in the kitchen. We'll chat over coffee alright?" she asked.

"Alright Aunt Penny." I replied.

"I really love it that you keep addressing me as 'aunty' even after everything we did together. I think it's adorable and also...kinda kinky." she giggled as she got out of bed.

"So do you want me to keep calling you 'aunty' then?" I giggled.

"It's entirely up to you baby."

I couldn't take my eyes of her firm D cup breasts as they swayed while Aunt Penny donned the lacey robe from the night before.

"See you soon." she winked, blowing me a kiss and heading for the guest room.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I put on a fresh pair of boxers and headed down to the kitchen to make two cups of coffee.

Awhile later, I felt Aunt Penny embrace me from behind. She gently kissed the nape of my neck.

I turned around and noticed she was wearing her bathrobe, which was loosely tied around her waist. Her hair was done up in a messy bun.

"Thanks for making me coffee sweetie." she said as she lifted her cup and made her way to sit at the outdoor dining table.

"I guess I'll get the ball rolling?" she started.

I anxiously nodded my head.

"Nick, last night made me realise what a mature, charming, romantic and sweet boy you are. I've never been treated so nicely before. Even my ex husband-god bless his soul- never once took the effort or came close to what you did. You made me feel like a teenager again." she stroked my cheek.

"Aunt Penny, I've always enjoyed my company with you growing up. I mean, you're my favourite aunt.

Us spending time together these past few days and taking our relationship to another level last night made me realise what an awesome pair we are. I can chat with you about anything, you are so chilled and relaxed, and to top it off, we had mind blowing sex- the best ever!" I said as Aunt Penny nodded her head in agreement and giggled.

"Aww, I can't agree more", Aunt said with a warm smile.

"As you know, I'm heading to college soon and I just wanted get some guidance as to where we stand in terms of our relationship. How are we going to move forward from here?" I struggled to convey the myriad of thoughts racing in my mind.

"Yeah Nick, your mom told me all about you enrolling into Law school in Melb. Congrats on that by the way you smart nugget." she said as she pinched my cheeks.

"Shanice, is actually thinking of staying in Sydney after she graduates, so..." my aunt trailed off noticing my eyes lighting up and me looking at her intently.

"Yeah go on." I said in anticipation.

She smiled, "So, because my business is doing well and I don't really need to stay here in Malaysia, I've been looking at the housing market in Sydney and Melbourne..." she paused as she was interrupted by me.

"Yes yes yes! Oh please buy a place in Melbourne! We'll be able to spend so much time together. I'll even pay you rent a-and you'll also be able to visit your daughter every now and then..." I cheered before being abruptly cut off by Aunt Penny.

"Wait, let me finish. Now, remember what we talked about. You will be meeting many girls in university and I want you to date women your age. I just want you to experience what uni is like. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I took that away from you.

I guess that's my only concern- you being unable to enjoy uni life all because of an aunt you're fucking." she said with a slightly concerned look on her face.

"Look Aunt Penny, we're not just fucking. I really do love you from the bottom of my heart and I want to continue what we have with each other. I'll kill to come live with you and spend every day with you while at uni. I don't care about dating any other women, and it's not as though I'll be locked up at home with you. I'd still be able to catch up with my friends and go out and have a normal life!" I said in an attempt to deliver a convincing argument.

My aunt hugged me, my face squeezed against her ample bosom, "Aww I'm glad you feel that way about me. I also want you to know that I love you so much that I'm not interested in seeing anyone else, but if I do end up buying a place in Melbourne and if you want to live with me, you have to promise me something." she looked up at me.

"What is it Aunt Penny?" I enquired.

"You'll have to go out and meet new people at university, and not let me be the reason why you don't have a girlfriend your age. So, I want you to actively date women at uni and we can continue our relationship behind closed doors. Bottom line is, I'm willing to stay committed to you while being open to sharing you with other women alright?" she smiled.

"Well if that's what I have to do to be together with you, then I'll do it Aunt Penny! Deal!"

"Great, when do you exactly start uni? I know you start uni in a couple of months but when exactly..." Aunt Penny trailed off waiting for me to confirm that.

"Early Feb next year." I replied.

"So, that leaves me about 3 months. Hmm i should get onto it soon then!" Aunt Penny was clearly excited now.

I was overjoyed. Not only did I get to continue my relationship with Aunt Penny but also get to date other women too? I knew I was going to have a heck of a time at uni.

But something else was bugging me now, "Erm Aunt Penny, just one more thing."

"What?

"Er, me, y-you know, cumming inside you last night..." I trailed off hoping my aunt will just address it.

"Oh that, you wanna know if I'm on birth control?" she giggled.

I nodded my head.

"Look, I'm not and I won't be too worried if I were you. I'm 43 and the chances of me getting pregnant are slim." she said confidently.

"And in the unlikely event I do get pregnant with your baby, I'll keep it! Any child would be lucky to have our genes, tall, smart handsome, and a nice..." she joked as she looked down at my crotch. Although, I did feel she gave of a vibe that she was serious about wanting to keep my baby if pregnant.

Aunt Penny noticed the concerned look on my face.

"Oh c'mon, you're thinking too far ahead nephew. You have such a great deal going for you." she winked.

I did kinda like the idea of cumming inside my aunt whenever I wanted to though. The thought of potentially impregnating my aunt was equally erotic. I imagined how bigger much her D cups would grow as they fill up with milk. Ooh the thought of being breastfed by my aunt turned me on.

Aunt Penny started making her way back into the kitchen as she took our empty cups with her. I followed closely behind, watching her hips sway from side to side as she walked to the kitchen sink.

"Now that we've had our morning chat, and on the same page..." my aunt turned around to face me. She started to untie her bathrobe and let it drop to her ankles. She intently watched my reaction as she did so.

My dick started rising.

She raised her arms to undo her loosely tied bun. Her hair dropped to her shoulders.

The nipples of her firm breasts were erect and her full bush looking even more gorgeous now as the morning sun brightly illuminated the kitchen.

"You never fail to surprise me Aunt Penny. You're so beautiful." I said as I placed my hand on her left boob, gently squeezing it as I leaned in to kiss her lips.

While kissing intensely, my fingers gently drew circles along the outline of her areolas.

Our tongues wrestling each other now, I gently started to pinch her nipple.

"Oooh, ahhhh," my aunt started to moan already.

She broke the kiss.

"Follow me." she said with a sultry look on her face. Grabbing my hand she led me towards the bathroom upstairs.

My eyes were fixated on her firm round ass as she strutted up the stairs confidently. I playfully slapped her butt cheeks. Aunt Penny turned to give me a cheeky smile.

Once in the bathroom she pulled my boxers down and grabbed my throbbing erection. leading me into the shower - I absolutely love how my aunt takes the lead when it comes to sex, she knows exactly what she wants and how she wants it.

With the shower turned on, our naked bodies were wrapped around each other as we continued to exchange saliva- the tip of my penis poking her belly button.

Breaking the kiss, Aunt Penny reached out to squeezed a dollop of shampoo into her hand.

She turned off the shower and massaged it into my hair. My eyes were focused on the bruise I left on her the side of her boob the night before.

Aunt Penny followed my eyes.

"Oh. You did leave me one hell of a hickey last night. It's huuge! You have quite the mouth on ya." she laughed

"I can give you more if you want." I cheekily said.

"Sure, I'm very good at covering them up... at least I was good at that during my younger days." Aunt Penny chuckled, as she turned on the shower again to wash the shampoo off my hair.

"Turn around baby, let me do your back." her hands on my shoulder as she turned me.

With my back facing her she massaged soap onto my shoulders, lathering it up and moving lower, across my back.

Her soapy hands made their way to my chest as she brought me in close to her. I could feel her hard nipples on my back and her bush rubbing against my butt.

I was in a state of ecstacy.

Still behind me, she reached lower wrapping her right hand around my dick and pulled my foreskin down. She started stroking my soapy cock, lightly licking my ear and kissing my neck and she did.

"F-fuck, ooohh that feels so good." I moaned.

I stopped her from making me cum and turned around to face her.

"Oh I nearly got you over the edge there. We don't want that to happen too soon now do we?" she giggled.

She started to massage shampoo into her hair and invited me to do her back.

With my penis now firmly wedged in her butt crack, I lathered soap onto my aunt's shoulders and back.

I reached for her boobs and sucked the side of her neck as Aunt Penny's left hand reached behind her to grab the back of my head.

Our soapy bodies rubbed against each other now.

My hand massaged her pussy from behind, which I could tell was wet from her juices.

Aunt spun around and kissed me, our tongues wrestled passionately.

She then invited me to suck on her neck again and I obliged.

My hands were massaging her round ass. I slid my soapy fingers deep into her butt crack and gently rubbed her butt hole.

"Ooh that feels nice.!!" aunt penny whispered. She seemed to like me playing with her ass.

Noticing that she was getting turned on and ready to be fucked, I suggested we rinse off the soap from our bodies.

Aunt Penny turned on the shower and ran her hands through her hair as as I helped her with her body and vice versa.

"Oh I'm so ready for you now. Please...I want you inside me." she begged.

My aunt faced away from me and bent forward, her hands firmly planted against the shower wall. Her round ass glistening as droplets of water ran down her butt cheeks.

I teased her by fingering her pussy before lightly inserting the tip of my dick into her butt hole. "Oh yesss." my aunt squirmed. I was surprised my aunt didn't object to it. Has she done anal before?

But as I didn't really like the idea of giving her anal without a condom, I slid my dick into her pussy instead. Thrusting her gently and letting her enjoy the full length of my dick.

I increased my speed gradually, trying my best not to cum.

"Aaahhh...oooohhhhh aaaahhh! Aunt Penny's screams echoed throughout the bathroom as I ploughed her hard. My hands grabbing her boobs firmly.

This was probably the longest time I ever lasted fucking my aunt without cumming. I was kinda proud of it.

Wanting to maintain this, I pulled out and I knelt on the floor.

My entire face now buried in my aunt's ass, I gave her a slow rim job with my tongue, before giving some attention to her wet pussy.

Aunt's screams got louder as her ass was shuddering on my face.

"Aahh, fuck I need to taste your cum now darling!" she demanded.

I got on my feet as Aunt Penny swallowed my dick whole. Her head bobbing up and down my cock intensely.

I couldn't take it anymore, "Aaahhh fffuck!".

My dick was shooting cum in her mouth. Aunt Penny shoved my penis even deeper.

With the tip of my throbbing cock touching the back of her throat, she received the last few spurts of my cum.

"Ah finally got my morning protein shake." Aunt Penny said as she was still panting hard and cheekily squeezed my balls..

We washed up briefly, and shared a kiss to conclude our passionate shower session.

"I'm not done with you yet, wait in your room, while I dry myself." my aunt whispered in my ear.

As I dried myself in my room, I could hear the hair dryer roaring away in the shower.

I hung my towel to dry and waited patiently for my aunt to call out to me.

After about 20 minutes, "Nick, come on over!" aunt yelled.

I entered her room naked and saw my aunt wearing a navy blue lingerie. Her webbed bra only covered her nipples, exposing her areolas and she wasn't wearing any panties.

She was wearing thigh high leggings secured by a garter around her waist.

"I'm glad your still naked." she whispered, gesturing me to lie on her bed.

"Wow Aunt Penny, by far this is my favourite lingerie on you." I said as I proceeded to lie face flat on her bed.

Aunt Penny got me to turn around.

"Let me give you a massage, I know you'd probably need a bit more time to recover." she said with a sexy voice.

She popped a lid of a bottle of massage oil and applied a generous amount onto my back.

I could feel the wetness of her pussy rubbing my ass as she straddled me to massage my shoulders and my back. "Damn she gets wet really quickly," i thought to myself.

She leaned forward and started to slide her body up and down the back of mine.

My cock started to grow as the feeling of her firm boobs and nipples sliding along my back turned me on.

I turned around.

"Oh, you're hard again." my aunt observed my hard penis before applying a large amount of oil on my chest.

She massaged my chest not long before stroking my dick with her well lubricated hands.

I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her towards me, passionately kissing my hot aunt.

Aunt Penny broke the kiss and took off her bra. She then positioned my shaft in between her boobs to give me tit job.

She then abruptly spun around and pressed her pussy hard on my mouth, simultaneously sucking on my cock.

I slurped up her juices while jamming my thumb in her well lubricated anus.

"Oohh fuuck, I love it when you play with my ass." my aunt moaned.

"Oh aunty slow down you're making me close to cumming!" I begged.

"Alright, how bout you make me cum first?" she asked rhetorically as she saddled my face.

Her hips were now gyrating as her pussy grinded my entire face.

"AHHHHH!!!!" my aunt screamed as she let out a torrent of liquid. My entire faced drenched in her cum.

She slumped to my side and observed my drenched face.

"I love the taste of your juices Aunt Penny. I never want you to ever stop squirting on me." I said.

Aunt Penny giggled, "Well, I'm glad I finally found a man who loves to be squirted on!"

She turned to her side, inviting me to spoon her and guided my penis into her wet pussy.

With one hand grabbing her left boob, I ploughed my aunt.

A minut later, I couldn't hold it in and started to cum in her, "Oooohhhhh!!!"

I then collapsed onto the bed, both of us panting.

At that time Aunt Penny's phone started buzzing.

Upon looking at it, "Oh shit I forgot I was catching up with Cindy today! I need to get changed!" she panicked.

I remembered my aunt telling me about Cindy during our date the night before. Cindy is my aunt's best friend whom I've never met. They went shopping together before our date.

Hmm, I wondered if my aunt has told Cindy about us as she would have accompanied my aunt lingerie shopping.

"Alright aunty let me know if you need me to get anything for dinner." I said.

My Aunt nodded her head and wiped the oil off her body with a towel before frantically wearing a bra and panties.

Shortly after, I could hear a car honking in hour driveway. Looking out the window, I saw a blue convertible with whom appeared to be an asian lady in the driver's seat.

She was wearing a yellow sleeveless dress, sunglasses and a sun hat. I couldn't make out her face. She did seem to be quite petite though.

"Ah that must be Cindy." my aunt said. She was now wearing a white dress and had her hair tied up in a neat bun.

"By darling I'll see you in a few hours." a quick kiss later, she was out the door.

*****