Aunt Pursues the Forbidden - Pt. 02

Story Info
Wendy's friend takes Emma under her wing.
3.7k words
3.95
3.3k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fore note:

This is a continuation of my Adopt-a-College-Student story but with a new direction.

Characters: Wendy (based on Wendy Fiore); Emma/Em (based on ty_lee444/Emarrb); Megan (based on Megan Thee Stallion)

Please leave a comment after reading with constructive criticism and/or ideas. Thanks for reading!

The Next Morning

Emma stirred from slumber to the sound of a October heavy morning rain spattering against the roof and windowpanes. The room was dark from the overcast, pouring skies. She fought the urge to close her eyes and go back to sleep as she rolled over to retrieve her phone from the nightstand. It was 9:13 a.m. and she had been comatose for the last eight or nine hours as her body relished in the post-coital and wine-induced sleep. She realized at this point she was completely naked, apparently eschewing the need for clothes as she drunkenly passed out the night before.

Em gathered her senses as she sat on the side of the bed. She noted her lack of a hangover with gratitude. It had been quite some time before she put back that much wine. Turning around, she saw her Aunt still soundly asleep, snoring softly. She was a wearing a thin Floral laced night gown. Her tremendous breasts pressed against the gown tangibly, her left breast having fallen out sometime in the night.

The young girl stared longingly at the exposed breast and its tumescent nipple. The urge to crawl back into bed and suckle stirred deeply inside her. Her pussy began to grow wet as she considered it.

After they had fucked the night before, Emma remembered very little after her Aunt helping her walk upstairs. But she remembered the cuddling. She remembered the kissing; the caressing and groping as they became entangled with one another on the bed. But what Emma remembered the most was falling asleep with her Aunt's breast in her mouth, and her Aunt running her hand through her hair as she insatiably sucked herself to sleep.

Em watched her Aunt writhe softly on her back as she slept. She was smiling contentedly in the throes of a deep dreams. Her breasts undulated softly as she tossed and turned.

Then the allurement of her exposed breast---the deep need to feed---proved to be too much. The young girl crawled across the bed with avaricious intent and purpose, locking her vision on the erect and tantalizing nipple. She crawled on top of her Aunt, being sure not to let their bodies touch in an effort not to wake her just yet.

Emma flicked her tongue playfully on the swollen nipple before slowly imbibing it in her mouth. Her eyes rolled back as she savored it.

Wendy began to wake. Her tired eyes began to open, slowly, her vision crystalizing to see her niece suckling at her breast. Fulfillment coursed through her body as she watched.

"Mmmm, someone woke up with an appetite," Wendy cooed. She adjusted her gown to emancipate her other breast. "Here you go, baby."

Emma switched to the other breast and began to ardently suckle, kneading both breasts softly with her hands. The clear reverence her young niece had for her tits was incredible to the mature woman.

Wendy moved her hand down to her clit. "God, I wish I had milk to feed that hungry little mouth. You're so hungry right now." Em nodded rapidly up and down indicating her approval but did not stop sucking.

The mature woman found herself ready to cum within moments of her finger touching her clit. She had barely woken up and was on the verge of orgasm. What a lovely day it was going to be.

As she came, Wendy had an epiphany.

"Get showered and dressed. We're going to lunch. I have some things to discuss with you," whispered Wendy as she thumbed at her niece's lips.

"Important things."

The women checked themselves one last time in a full length mirror by the hallway front door. Wendy was wearing a deep purple minidress with a plunging neckline. Black heels and a black purse completed her ensemble. Emma had managed to find a tan backless Ruched halter bodycon dress in Wendy's closet that fit her surprisingly well.

"I'm kind of nervous," simpered Wendy as she looked herself over in the mirror. "My first date with my new daughter."

Emma rolled her eyes before laughing. "You didn't seem too nervous with your tongue in my ass all night! I think you'll be okay!"

"That was the wine!" Wendy riposted. "Besides, can you blame me?" Wendy swatted at Emma's butt but she quickly sidestepped. The second swat landed emphatically with a loud thwap.

"Oh, you bitch!" Em exclaimed playfully, grabbing her aunt by both arms to protect herself.

Wendy struggled mischievously as she tried to free herself from her niece, giggling maniacally. She was astonished at her strength but not surprised. Last night and this morning had introduced her to a body that looked like it lived inside a gym.

Em carefully moved Wendy's back to the wall, narrowly avoiding a shelf. Wendy stopped resisting as she looked into her niece's eyes. She noticed the fiery intent. The desire.

Wendy moved her head forward to kiss her but Em drew her head back teasingly.

"So...so strong," Wendy whispered. She had taken control up until this point, but the role reversal was exciting in its novelty. She always appreciated a woman that knew what she wanted.

"Give me a good reason I shouldn't take your tits out of that dress, mommy," Em said impishly. She fluttered her eyes seductively as she grabbed each tits and massaged them softly.

"I...don't have one. Have you always had this weakness for big tits?" replied Wendy softly.

The girl worked frantically and wordlessly to liberate the massive tits. They spilled out fabulously before immediately being inhaled by the young girl. She suckled intensely before answering, alternating between each breast before having her apparent fill. Loud sounds of lips smacking filled the hallway.

"Not until my freshman year at school here," replied Em before returning to her breasts.

"Mmmmm, lots of girls with big tits walking around campus?"

"Not like yours."

Wendy let her niece continue, relishing in the pleasure. Breast play had always been a weakness for her, and it had been awhile since she had a girl her age worship her tits with such subservience.

But Wendy had to let her niece know that, in this family, mommy was always in charge.

The mature woman grabbed Emma by the shoulders and moved her with a quick reversal, putting her niece against the wall face first. She was careful not to hurt that pretty face as she did it. Her own tits were still hanging out of her dress and swaying dramatically, and were still wet from the suckling.

Wendy grabbed the bottom of the dress and pulled it up quickly to expose the fat ass it was covering. The buttocks rippled softly as the material ascended and brushed against it.

Emma felt a hand shortly after that. Then another. She grimaced slightly in pain. But she loved it. It was undeniable. And there was nothing that made her wetter.

Wendy leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Let's get something straight, little girl. Mommy loves you sucking on her tits. But when mommy says it's time to go get lunch, it's time to go get lunch."

Another smack landed. More after that. The young girl's ass was growing increasingly red as the spanking continued.

"Now, this is why mommy has to punish her little girl," Wendy continued whispering. "Because this is mommy's home--and mommy makes the rules. Understand?"

Em nodded her head slightly.

"Understand?" Wendy asked again, this time louder. She gave her another hard spank. The girl moaned softly.

"Yes, mommy, I understand," Em murmured.

"I'm not so sure. How are you going to convince me?"

Emma reached behind her in search of her Aunt's arm. Feeling her wrist, she grabbed hold, guiding her hand to her pussy.

"Mmmm...you college girls are always wet, aren't you? So young and lively; always looking to fuck," whispered Wendy. "Look at you---you're dripping."

Wendy slid a finger into the wet, inviting hole. Tight, warm, and soaked, she began to fervently thrust her finger. The young girl whimpered pitifully, pushing her hips out backwards to meet her hand.

"Is this how you're going to convince me? By cumming on my hand?" continued Wendy, quickening the pace. She withdrew her hand briefly before reinserting it with two fingers instead. "I think this is more your speed, you fucking little slut."

The mature woman kept her pace unrelentingly. Wendy used her free hand to intermittently spank the perfectly fat, toned ass. She watched the cute little asshole pucker and wink at her as her fingers rapidly slid in and out of her niece's tight wet cunt.

In a matter of minutes, she came. She gripped the wall with both hands as the orgasm washed over her. She did little to stifle her scream of pleasure.

Wendy grabbed the skirt of Em's dress and pulled it back down to cover her. She spun her around and kissed her tenderly.

"Now," said Wendy as she stuffed her breasts carefully back into her dress. "Let's get some lunch."

The pair of girls made their way across downtown Seattle. The air was crisp and still drizzly in the early October afternoon. They were grateful they opted to wear rain jackets and bring an umbrella as the drizzle whipped at them in the wind.

"This is the place," remarked Wendy, closing her umbrella as they arrived. Emma looked up to read an ostentatious sign that read: Black Salt Oyster Bar.

A young, friendly hostess greeted them with a smile as they walked inside. The interior had a modern and clean aesthetic that fit in with the rest of the trendy looking restaurants.

"Ms. Fiore! How are you?" the hostess exclaimed.

"Weather could be better, but we made it," Wendy chuckled. "Booth for two, please. One of those in the far right corner, if you have any."

"Of course. And this is..." replied the hostess as she looked at Emma.

"Emma, my niece."

"Oh, that's awesome! I can see the resemblance!" The hostess moved from behind the podium and helped the women remove their jackets before hanging them on one of the numerous coat hooks adorning the entryway. Both quickly women fixed their dresses; Wendy to ensure her breasts wouldn't flash the entire restaurant and Em to make sure her short dress was still covering her ass.

Emma noticed that men and women alike glanced at them at them as they walked through the restaurant. The men were conspicuously ogling, while the women shot daggers with their eyes. But what surprised Em most was the avaricious look in each of the men's eyes that she met with her own. Wanton lust was the sole inhabitant of each pair of eyes she saw. She felt like an object. An object that was desired.

And Emma loved every minute of it. She found her herself slightly exaggerating the sashaying of her hips as she put on a show for her observers. She looked behind her to see her Aunt smiling, her tits undulating deliciously in that magnificent purple dress.

"Here we go," said the hostess as they arrived to the booth. "I'm going to leave a couple of drink menus with you to look over until your server arrives." She placed the menus down gently, orienting them across from one another.

"Thank you, Sammie," replied Wendy. The women took their seats and began to peruse the menus. Local domestic beer, wine, and cocktails littered the selection. After some deliberation, they settled on a couple of mojitos.

They would be the first of many drinks and even more decisions that afternoon.

Wendy poured the wine into her glass first, then Emma's. The bottle had just arrived to the table, and she wasted no time it in their glasses.

"So..." Wendy said pensively, breaking the silence. "I wanted to ask you something. How much are you paying for rent at that apartment."

Emma thought to herself for a moment. "Well...after utilities I would say, like, two thousand a month. Yeah, I know, it's ridiculous."

"Well, it's the not the five thousand I pay a month for the penthouse suite, but that's no small change, either. Especially for a college student."

Wendy leaned forward. "Do your parents help with that?"

"First of all, like, wow, five thousand?! That is insane!" Emma guffawed. "But, no, they do not. I took student loans out to pay for them."

Emma watched her Aunt ponder something for a moment before she spoke.

"Well, I know this is fast." Wendy extended her hand and rubbed Emma hand on the table. "But I would love if you moved in with me. There's just no reason for you to be paying that kind of rent."

Wendy sat back and took a sip of her wine. "Tell you what I'm going to do. You move in tomorrow. I will pay for the movers to come by first thing in the morning. Then I will write you check to the cover the rest of your lease. How does that sound?"

Em sat there comatose. Last night and this morning were a blur, and things were moving too fast for her to keep up. But it was an offer that was impossible to refuse.

She couldn't think of a single reason to say no.

"...yes. Yes! Of course! Lets fucking do it!"

"Oh my God, thank you! I don't know why I was so worried you would say no!" Wendy screamed with glee. "As soon as we finish lunch, I will call them. We'll have everything done in a matter of hours and you won't have to lift a finger." Wendy winked at her and took a sip.

Emma waved the server over. "Can we get a bottle of champagne, please?"

"Of course," replied Samantha. "I will be right back."

Wendy looked at Emma. "Well, well, someone is ready to celebrate," she said coyly.

"Well, I'd rather be drinking the champagne off your tits, but I suppose I'll settle for a flute, instead.

"I would like that very much. But, you know, we should talk house rules since you'll be living under my roof."

"OH? I suppose we should," Em replied, sitting up, moving her shoulders back, and clasping her hand together on the table.

Wendy cleared her throat. "The first rule is I want you to be safe. You're a young, attractive woman, Emma. You have to be careful. I want you only to only sleep with a partner under my roof. Sound reasonable?"

Emma thought for a moment before nodding her head. "Yes, completely. Makes total sense to me."

Wendy leaned forward more. "Another stipulation," she said softly. "The men must be black. The women, well, have your pick."

Emma raised an eyebrow. "Any particular reason the men have to be black, mommy? I mean, that's who I usually fuck anyway. They love me."

"Oh, I know they do, honey. But you're fucking college boys. I'm going to introduce you to men. Real black men." Wendy found herself getting wet at the words she was saying; the thoughts she was having.

"The reason," continued Wendy, "is that they are better. That they deserve it. That they deserve what white women such as ourselves have to offer them." She gestured to the two of them. "Would you agree with that?"

Em nodded. "I would. I've always felt the same way, actually. Would drive my parents crazy to know I think that." She let out a little giggle.

Wendy bit her lip. "I'll be honest. I didn't think this would be that easy. I had no idea you were already quite the snowbunny. What's the oldest you've been with?"

"Probably...twenty-three?" Replied Em with some uncertainty.

Wendy laughed. "Oh, honey. You have no idea what's coming your way. I'm so excited to start this journey with you."

"Champagne?" Another voice interjected.

"Ah, yes," Wendy replied, turning to meet the waitress.

The waitress placed the champagne flutes on the table. She uncorked the bottle began to pour into the two flutes. "We celebrating?" the waitress asked.

"There is a lot to celebrate today," said Wendy with a wink.

Em and Wendy raised their flutes and clinked them together before sipping heartily.

"Any more rules, mommy?" Asked Emma after the server walked away.

"Just one more, dear. I want you to sleep in my bed every night. Fuck in yours if you like, but come back to mommy's bed once you're done every night. Can you do that?"

Emma raised her glass. "I can do that." She took a sip of champagne. "But how about a rule of my own?"

Wendy hadn't anticipated any demands from Emma but was open to negotiate. Her house or not, it was important to keep her niece happy and content.

"And what will that be, dear?"

Emma leaned forward dramatically to answer. "That I am allowed to suck on your big fucking tits whenever I want."

Wendy leaned forward to meet her. "You're clearly famished, so why don't we order some food." She sat back in the booth.

"I accept," Wendy said with a wink. "But for real, let's eat; I'm starving and Megan will be here any minute."

"Megan?"

"Friend from my law school days. You two will know each other soon enough. Samantha! We're ready to order!"

Emma saw Megan first. She was beautiful, tall, and light ebony. Her black double breasted cropped blazer was immaculately pressed and ironed, and her blue jeans tight and well-fitted. Or, at least, Em hoped it was her. Going by Wendy's description, it was a pretty sure bet. She didn't say anything as the woman walked towards them, not wishing to embarrass herself by being wrong, and preoccupied enough with the wide assortment of oysters in front of her.

Emma locked eyes with the ebony woman as she approached the table. She couldn't help but notice the foxy smile and confident stride.

Megan slid into the booth next to Wendy.

"Oh my god!" exclaimed Wendy. "Emma! You didn't say she was here!" The two exchanged pecks on the cheek

Emma turned beet red. "Well, I honestly wasn't sure it was her."

Megan gave a wide smile as she looked at Emma. "Don't blame the girl, Wendy," she said with a giggle. "I bet you didn't even show a picture of me so how was she supposed to know?"

"Okay, okay, I concede: I did not," said Wendy. "Now, let's get you a drink. Get started with my wine until I can get Samantha back over here." She poured wine into a spare glass on the table.

Emma noticed the woman looking at her again. The young girl was relatively inexperienced, but the look of lasciviousness in her eyes was unmistakable. They were scorched with unabashed lust.

"My, my..." Megan said with an auspicious smile. "You really are a delicious little thing, aren't you?" The woman's eyes seemed to undress her and see right through her as she sat there.

Em flushed red again. She felt small and vulnerable much in the same way she felt around her Aunt. With her aunt, however, the submissiveness came from a place of respect from the older woman's age, position in the family hierarchy, and massive, superlative tits.

This feeling of subservience came from a different place. It came from a connatural desire to serve someone worthy of her body. Someone superior to her.

"Th-thank you," replied Em meekly before taking a sip of her wine. "You are gorgeous yourself."

Megan let out a hearty laugh. "Well you're certainly gorgeous, as well." She leaned forward. "But that's not what I said, was it? Let me see from I'm working with. Step out of the booth and do a slow turn."

Em hesitated slightly but obeyed. "Yes, ma'am." She scooted out from the table and did a slow three hundred and sixty degree turn, before returning to her seat in the booth.

Megan examined every inch of her from top to bottom. She made quick note of her small waist, wide hips, and generous ass. She whispered something to Wendy that was inaudible to Emma.

The black woman steepled her hands and looked at Emma pensively. "I think she will be perfect but we need to talk logistics."

"Yes, let's," Wendy replied as she scooted forward in her seat and adjusted her posture.

"Logistics?" inquired Em. "I'm not sure I'm following here."

"Of your training," Megan quickly retorted. "I'm assuming your Aunt has laid the ground rules to her house already. Is that correct?"

"Yes."

12