Aunt Rae and the Risk of Discovery

Story Info
The early days of my relationship with my aunt Rae.
4.4k words
4.73
4.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Rae is sexy. I need another word to make it clearer, because sexy doesn't cut it. She dresses expensively, knows how to wear clothes that maximize her curves and, now and then, she veers towards the slutty without ever getting too close.

Rae is a flirt. She has all the men in our extended family in love with her and all the adolescents obsessed. She also manages to be firm friends with the women, which is no mean feat under the circumstances. In short, everyone loves Rae and many of us fantasize about her, which she is fully aware of in her permanently amused way.

Rae came into the family as Uncle Robert's second wife. Robert left my aunty Gail for Rae and to be honest nobody was surprised at the time and still less so now. Gail is a nightmare, practically unlikeable no matter how much effort you put in. Robert is my mother's brother and he is Rae's third husband.

Rae has a flexible approach to marriage vows, which I'm sure may have been a factor in at least one of her divorces, but her past is never really spoken about, even by Rae herself.

Rae is much younger than Uncle Bob, and at the time this all started I was nearly 19 and Rae was double my age at 38. Rae asked us not to call her "aunt" and most of the time we remembered, but all of our parents referred to her as "aunt" or "aunty" when talking to us about her so now and then it slipped out, usually to be corrected with mock exasperation by Rae and a lot of eye-rolling.

Rae is great fun, seems always to be on the side of the younger members of the family, and encourages the kids to prank the "grown-ups" and get away with as much as they can, before leaping to their defense when eventually caught and chastised. All the kids love her, the men want her, the women like her, and the teenagers obsess over her -- almost too good to be true, eh?

Well, it's even better than that, at least, for me.

The very first time anything sexual happened between Rae and me, we were in the back (third) row of my Dad's giant old bus of a people carrier, taking Rae and Bob and two of their friends to the airport at the start of their skiing holiday. Dad and Bob were in the front, Rae's friends in the middle row in front of us, and Rae, much to my delight, had grabbed my hand and made a joke about us going in the back so that all the old codgers didn't put their hips out trying to negotiate the awkward entry which involved clambering over seats and luggage, including giant ski bags, which was stuffed everywhere.

I was, then, pushed pleasantly against Rae, our shoulders and thighs touching, as we set off for the 2-hour drive.

At this point in my life, I was, like all teenage men, jerking off at every opportunity -- literally whenever I was alone I'd be dragging my cock out, or thinking about it, or cleaning up from doing it, or gathering new material on my phone or laptop for the next session.

Because, I think, of Rae, my porn sessions all revolved around 30-40 something women with voluptuous bodies, long, thick, dark hair, and classy dress sense, which in porn terms, begins with a search for "MILF", of course. I also had, through social media accounts mainly, plenty of pictures of Rae herself -- my prized possessions being a series of shots from a holiday she and Bob took in the Bahamas showing Rae, toned and tan, sunglasses on, wearing a tiny white bikini, lazing about on the sand or a lounger, watching the sunset, her arms stretched above her head, her fingers laced -- seemingly completely relaxed.

Incidentally, I'd caught glimpses of my Dad thumbing through those shots on his work laptop on more than one occasion, and could hardly blame him even though his relationship with Mum is rock solid and I don't imagine he'd ever stray -- still, doesn't hurt to look, right?

Shortly before the airport trip, I had revealed to my family that I'd started seeing a girl -- she was a bit older than me, but not old enough for my tastes, even at this stage, and was taking the normal ribbing for it -- even though Sally had not been introduced to them, my family found it extremely amusing to drop her name into any conversation where it was thought it would cause maximum embarrassment to me. I told them if it were down to me I'd never introduce her to them and simply explain to Sally I was an orphan, which just made the ribbing worse.

Cosseted in the back of the car, with the hubbub of multiple conversations going on further forward, Rae said, quietly, "So Danny boy, I hear you're off the market? I'm inconsolable."

I blushed and muttered something about it being early days with Sally.

"Sally?" said Rae, "you don't hear of many Sallys these days, pretty, traditional name."

"Do you have a picture of her? I won't tell anyone", she grinned.

I hesitated for a few seconds and then, aware of Rae's gaze and knowing I could trust her, and with not a little pride, Sally being a good-looking girl, I opened the photo app on my phone.

Even though I scrolled away as fast as I could, frantically trying to get to a picture of Sally, the first few shots were of Rae in her bikini or at the pool in her garden, skimpy top, and cut-off jeans looking even hotter to me than the bikini shots, incidentally.

Rae held her breath for a few seconds and then burst out laughing.

"You OK, Honey? Something funny back there?", asked Bob, half-turning in the passenger seat at the front.

Rae, composing herself, said, "Yes Bob, Danny told me a joke about you darling."

Bob chuckled and turned back to his view of the road and his conversation with my Dad.

I was bright red, my heart pounding, staring, mortified, at my phone where the picture was now of Sally, which Rae admired as she took the phone from my hand.

"Oh -- she's lovely, Danny boy. You're a lucky guy."

I thought she wasn't going to mention the pictures of her, and for a few minutes we talked about anything but, avoiding the subject entirely, until Rae leaned in a little closer and said, softly, "Danny, tell me -- do you use those pictures of me to make yourself come?"

I was stunned, speechless. The silence was broken only by the sound of Rae breathing next to my ear.

"Do you, Danny?"

I still couldn't speak. I managed a nod, still looking straight ahead.

"That's very flattering, Danny. I love it when men get turned on by me. It's very good for the ego, you know.."

"How often?"

I found my voice. "What?"

"You heard", Rae murmured, "how often do you make yourself come while looking at me?"

"Erm. I don't know -- I mean, a lot."

Rae moved her mouth away from my ear, much to my disappointment and relief, and extracted her phone from her handbag, tapping away at the keypad and saying, half to me, half to herself, it seemed, "OK, just make sure it's you I'm sending these to. I made a typo once and they ended up with my colleague. The wrong colleague. Awkward.."

My phone vibrated, a message from the woman sitting right next to me. I glanced at her, puzzled.

"Go ahead", Rae said, "open it -- better pictures for you."

I opened the message and downloaded the attached pictures, of which there were about a dozen.

They were all of Rae in various states of undress, some with a vibrator, some with a cock in her mouth, some with a man who wasn't Bob fucking her from behind, one with come running down her chin. I could not stop looking.

As I flicked through the pictures, utterly transfixed, my cock immediately tenting my shorts, something occurred to me.

Rae had her face inches from mine, looking at my phone as I went through the pictures, then went through them again, and again, as if she were enjoying looking at them with me, which I guess she was.

"Who.." I began. "Took them?" Rae read my mind. "Your uncle Bob. He loves to watch me getting fucked, Danny."

This information floored me, while also making me even harder, my cock twitching a little.

Rae didn't miss this, and, to my utter amazement, deftly unbuttoned my shorts at the waist and pulled my cock out, looking down at it as she held it, her breathing louder as she said, in an admiring tone, "Danny! You're a big lad.."

I looked into her face as she started to stroke my cock. Apart from the involuntary jerks and thrusts of my hips, I felt like I was trapped in amber, my hands stiff by my sides, my elbows locked.

"Relax, Danny. Look at the pictures."

I brought my phone to my face and started flicking through the shots of Rae. Her hand was moving faster now and I could feel pre-come running down my cock, which was so hard it was pointing to my face, rather than straight up to the roof.

Rae's breathing quickened as she felt my pre-come on her hand. I had stopped on a picture of Rae in heels on what I knew to be their kitchen floor, her panties stretched between her ankles, her shirt open to reveal her lacy black bra. Rae was lying on her back, which was arched, head thrown back and legs bent at the knee and wide open, the strain showing in her calves, thighs, and neck as she was having a huge orgasm on the vibrator held inside her by both of her hands. Her come was visible, caught in mid-drip from her knuckles to the wooden floor beneath her raised ass.

"Is that your favorite, Danny?" asked Rae, her mouth an inch from my ear as she jerked me off.

"Fuck. Yes.." I managed to whimper, my hips bucking a little as I could feel my orgasm building.

"I was coming hard in that shot, Danny."

"I can see...you look incredible, Rae. Fuck, I'm going to..."

I felt myself starting to come as Rae reached into my shorts with her left hand, grabbing my balls through my boxers and holding them firmly as they started to jump and contract and heavy strings of white come erupted from my aching cock.

I seemed to come forever, and Rae's muttering encouragement just prolonged my orgasm -- in fact, I'm pretty sure I came twice. In any case, by the time I stopped, even though I was still pretty hard, I had drenched myself and my clothes, in my own come.

I watched in a sleepy, amazed post-orgasm glow as Rae slowly licked my come from her hand and tucked my sticky, still leaking, cock back into my shorts.

Rae grinned at me and said, "Nearly at the airport, Danny boy -- shame. Let's pick this up when I get back.."

Once the car emptied, I managed to avoid having to move my come-soaked self to the front seat next to Dad by pretending to be asleep, and sat, staring out of the window, only half believing what had just happened. A feeling which got stronger as the two weeks Rae was away went by and I convinced myself I had imagined the whole thing. Only those pictures on my phone proved otherwise.

I didn't go to the airport to collect Rae and Bob, I had college work to do and part of me was a little shy at the prospect of seeing Rae again.

It was a few days before I saw Rae. I'd used those pictures of her so many times to make myself come that if they were old-fashioned prints they'd have been worn away. Rae didn't make any effort to get in touch with me, which I found a little disappointing, so I eventually plucked up my courage and cycled over.

Rae answered the door in a flimsy gown, a black bikini under it. I must have been staring because she chuckled and said, "Danny boy! Close your mouth darling, and let's go out back -- I'm by the pool."

I followed, my eyes never leaving her perfect ass, as Rae padded barefoot through the house, out of the sliding doors, and into the garden where she settled on a lounger next to the pool, glittering in the afternoon sun.

"Grab a drink", she said, gesturing languidly towards a table on which were stacked fruit juice bottles, glasses, and a cold tub of ice.

I picked up some juice, dropped ice into it, and sat on the grass, beside her lounger, with a great view of her tanned, toned tummy and thighs.

Her holiday had been "great, but too fucking cold", and she'd been wondering when I would turn up to see her, she said.

I told her what I'd been doing, which was not much, and she asked me a few questions about Sally, which I skirted shyly around for some reason.

We eventually got onto the subject of her jerking me off, and me jerking off to her pictures, both of which made Rae aroused as she shuffled around in her lounger and her nipples became visibly erect inside her bikini top. Suddenly I found myself completely relaxed, causally talking to my aunt about how hard she made me and how often I jerked off over her, and she in turn told me, an arm over her eyes against the sun, how much she had enjoyed jerking me off and what a great cock she thought I had.

I asked about Uncle Bob watching her fuck other men, something I'd never really come across before but found strangely exciting, and Rae explained about cuckoldry and how common it was for men to have the fantasy, but how uncommon it was for couples to carry it out. She enjoyed telling me, and the act itself -- in some of the pictures it was obvious just how hard she was coming on a stranger's cock -- but she confided that her kink revolved around risky sex and the possibility of discovery -- the higher the stakes, the harder she came.

Rae told me that she was always looking for new ways to indulge her fantasy, and although he'd sometimes take part, Bob was too worried, and not turned on enough, by the possibility of discovery, to take things far enough for Rae.

I immediately hardened. I knew I'd found my "thing". I couldn't think of anything hotter than risking exposure while carrying out sex acts moments or inches away from disaster. Rae explained that she thought it had begun for her when her mum's friend walked in on Rae masturbating as a teenager and Rae had come "harder than I have ever come since" the instant she was discovered.

I told Rae, "fuck, that's so hot", and she moved her arm away from her eyes to stare at me.

"Really?" She asked.

"Really. I didn't know it before you told me about it, but holy fuck it makes me hard to think of."

Sitting up, Rae asked, "Danny, are you a virgin?"

Awkward again for a moment, I muttered, "No.."

"Sally?" asked Rae.

"Sally," I confirmed.

"Good, come on, let's take some risks together.."

Rae held out her hand and pulled me to my feet, chuckling at the very obvious erection in my shorts as I followed her back into the house.

Taking me to the kitchen, Rae sat me down on the floor behind the large island counter, my back to the cupboards. Rae, standing, straddled me and in a moment I will remember forever, pulled the bow at the side of her bikini bottoms and let them fall to the floor, positioning herself so that her smooth cunt was inches from my face as she stood at the counter facing toward the kitchen door.

"Daisy!", shouted Rae. My cock twitched. Daisy was the cleaner, a young local woman, who came to Rae and Bob's every couple of days to tidy things up and push the vacuum around. I hadn't even realized she was in the house.

As she waited for a response, Rae reached down and, grabbing some of my hair, gently pulled my face to her. I could smell how aroused she was -- that wonderful aroma of wet cunt -- as I ran my tongue experimentally over her lips.

I'd never gone down on a woman before so I was finding my way, although the movements Rae was making as she ground gently against me would suggest that I was doing OK, as would the increasing wetness of her cunt and my face, and the wide opening of her lips as I pushed the tip of my tongue actually inside her for the first time, instinctively moving my hands to rest on her ass so that I could pull her to me in time with the strokes of my tongue.

"Fuck", said Rae, then louder, "Daisy!"

"Coming Rae -- sorry, had my earbuds in.."

I heard Daisy arrive in the kitchen -- standing opposite Rae, the counter between them, rendering me invisible but less than 6 feet away as Rae fucked my face below the counter.

Daisy and Rae carried on a conversation about bed linen, then drifted into gossip about some mutual acquaintance, and all the time Rae had her elbows on the counter above me, grinding her cunt into my mouth as my tongue flicked inside her, then along the length of her lips and back inside. I was learning fast -- it was obvious from Rae's reaction, both with her twitches and the catch in her voice, and from the amount of her juices running down my chin -- what was working for her.

When Rae came I had to swallow hard to stop from choking on the amount of her come that squirted into my mouth. She pushed hard against me, trapping me between herself and the cupboard behind me, grinding and pushing. She made a loud, "OH!" noise somewhere between a moan and a shout, and Daisy stopped talking to ask, urgently, "Are you OK Rae?"

"Phew..yeah.. not been feeling too good, stomach spasms since the holiday, I'm alright, thanks.."

"OK, well, let me know if I can do anything -- you should go and lie down for a while," said Daisy.

Rae did go and lie down. She took me with her, calmly walking past the room Daisy was busily ironing in, earbuds in, pulling me gently by the hand.

We fucked most of the afternoon and evening, Rae was amazed at how a teenager's cock can stay hard basically forever -- I was just coming and carrying on, stopping only when we needed a drink or a breather, my cock still pointing up at my chest as we did so.

Most of my lower body was coated in a mixture of my come and Rae's, and Rae had taken me in her mouth and cunt, from behind, missionary and on top of me facing toward and away from me -- on the bed, the floor and against the wall.

The entire time we had left the bedroom doors and windows wide open -- every time we heard Daisy walk past the hallway outside or the pool guy in the yard, we'd both come immediately and hard. This risk thing was intense and I loved it.

After 3 hours of this, we were both exhausted. I showered as Rae lay dozing on the bed, her legs open as come still ran slowly from her exposed cunt to the bed cover under her, and left for the short ride home as if in a dream.

I woke, hard again, in the middle of the night, and jerked off to Rae's pictures -- texting her to make sure she knew I was doing it. Rae replied within minutes with a selfie, in her bathroom mirror, naked with most of the fingers of her left hand inside her cunt, a big grin on her face.

Two days later I was in my room when I jumped at the sound of a familiar voice downstairs. I found Rae in the garden room chatting with my Mum over a glass of wine. Rae greeted me like she would any other nephew she hadn't seen for a while and asked me a few questions about how I was doing, how college was etc., which I dutifully answered.

Mum said, "Danny -- I forgot, your aunt Rae and I and a few of the girls are going out, so you'll need to arrange food for yourself."

"Sure, no problem", I said, my eyes on Rae.

"OK, I need to get ready -- Rae, come and talk to me while I get dressed. You can help me choose."

Rae rose with my Mum, and, winking at me, held up 2 fingers. Two minutes.

I was hard instantly. I had no idea what Rae had in mind, but it was turning me on by default.

Exactly two minutes later I walked softly upstairs and stopped at the door of my Mum and Dad's bedroom. I could see Rae sitting on the bed and hear my mum talking to her from her adjoining dressing room, the door open between the two.

"Won't be long, Rae, got to straighten my hair and then you can help me choose a dress."

"Sure thing", Rae replied, beckoning be in as we heard Mum's hair straighteners beep to indicate they were up to temperature.

Rae held a finger to her lips as I tip-toed up to her, Rae holding a conversation with my Mum the entire time.

I looked questioningly at Rae, hugely erect and thinking what a buzz getting a handjob this close to discovery by my Mum would be, so I took my cock out of my shorts, keeping an eye on the door to Mum's dressing room the whole time.

12