Aunt Rosa's Salsa Addiction 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got dressed and left the practice room.

"See you tomorrow," I called out to her as she headed for her car. I memorized the make, model, color, and tag number.

~~~ Friday ~~~

In Spanish class, Reina scooted her desk a little closer and laced her fingers through mine. When the period was over and I stood up, she eyeballed my crotch, my hard-on was obvious. Her eyebrows went up and she reached over to rub a finger down the length.

"I warned you about that," I told her. I reached down and groped a breast.

She stood up, got in my face, and gruffly said, "You wanna take this outside?"

I looked down her top, then up into her eyes, and said, "Sure."

She bounced up on her tip-toes and gave me a peck on the lips.

We returned to the scene of the previous day's crime.

She reached up, grabbed my shirt collar, and pulled me down to her face. Into my ear, she whispered, "Pick me up by my ass and kiss me until I can't breathe."

Since I was already down there, I grabbed her ass and lifted her as I stood up. Her legs went around me and her ankles locked behind me. Her arms went around my neck. I held her close and made out with her until we were both out of breath.

"See you tonight," she said, before she slid down my body until her feet touched the ground.

I watched her perfect ass in her tight, tight shorts as she sauntered away.

~~~

I sold two more cars. It wasn't difficult to convince the buyers that there weren't too many good weekends left to ride around in a convertible.

Aunt Rosa came to pick us up and Uncle David got some naughty kisses - and a couple ass-grabs - on the way to the car.

At the restaurant, we got to the table to find that Reina already had a glass of water. Her salsa outfit was on a hangar, draped over the back of the seat. Aunt Rosa laid ours on top of it.

We ordered, chatted, ate, chatted some more, and then went to change. Reina got a couple fist-bumps on the way out of the restaurant. As usual, I got manhandled a little by the waitresses. Flirty little succubi!

At the club, the four of us hit the floor and, when the dance was over, Rosa traded places with Reina. Uncle David looked, for a minute, like he was going to protest - but then took his position and accepted his new partner without complaint.

The next time I saw Reina, she was with somebody else but I really wasn't sure how many dances she had eked out of my uncle. I was too busy trying to keep up with his greedy wife.

Part of salsa, I feel, is making your partner look as hot as possible. Obviously, with the partner I had, that was no challenge whatsoever. Whenever I got the chance to eye-fuck my beautiful aunt, during one of our moves, I played it up. Actually, I wasn't being dramatic. She was too much of a knockout not to draw the eye of every heterosexual male in the place.

When Aunt Rosa was finally sated, we found Reina at a table with Uncle David. My aunt told her to get her lazy butt up and give me one more dance. She dropped onto my uncle's lap and started kissing him like she was no longer watching us - but I knew we were still getting judged.

Reina bobbled a couple times but I think we covered it well enough. Once, I laid my hand over her breast and looked like I'd gotten caught with my hand in the cookie jar. The other time, I left a trail of kisses up the side of her neck. She had wrapped her hand around my neck, in return, and we spun back into the routine.

The more-than-polite response, as we left the dance floor, told me that we'd adequately hidden our goofs. When we got to the table, she turned to me, took my hands in hers, gave me a peck on the lips, and thanked me.

She turned to face her judgement. Aunt Rosa nodded without making a comment.

She waved us to the glasses of water on the table and then started going over the details for the following night. Reina planned to meet us, once again, but warned Aunt Rosa that she would be leaving earlier because she needed to get home.

~~~

After I had brought my sexy lover through one decent orgasm, I had struggled to hold out until she got a second one. We came together and I was glowing with pride at being able to give her climaxes as well as the seed that she so desperately wanted.

As we kissed & cuddled, she told me that we were mostly past her ovulation cycle. It would be another week before she should get her period. At that point, we would find out if we had succeeded. In the meantime, she still wanted me to 'practice'. I wholeheartedly agreed.

She kissed me, once more, stood, cleaned my cock, pulled up the covers, and waltzed her hot, naked ass across my floor.

~~~ Saturday ~~~

I sold two more convertibles. They're dead-useful for driving fair queens in parades at small-town festivals. They're also chick-magnets. These things damned-near sold themselves!

Reina met us at the club. As on Friday, she & I danced and then we switched with my aunt & uncle. She hadn't told me any of what she and Uncle David had talked about the previous night. I just hoped he wasn't getting me into any trouble.

When Reina indicated that she was almost ready to go, Aunt Rosa talked her into another dance with me before she left. Once again, my uncle benefitted from his wife's 'free time', while I spun the new girl around the dance floor a couple times.

Reina gave me a peck on the lips before we came off. She hugged Aunt Rosa, waved goodbye, and disappeared into the night. My sexy, forbidden lover, drug me back to the floor once more. We still had a couple hours to kill.

~~~

In bed, Aunt Rosa was impatient - or on a mission - and wrung me out. I wasn't even sure she had climaxed before she had my poor penis spewing everything it could muster - filling her tight trench with liquid love.

She smiled wickedly, kissed the life out of me, cleaned my cock, tucked me in, and strutted off as proud as a rooster.

~~~ Sunday ~~~

By this point, I had collected enough information to properly stalk my classmate. When I texted, to ask her what she was up to, and she told me she was headed to <grandma's>, I hopped in the car and high-tailed it to her parents' house.

I got to the corner just as she pulled out of the drive. I hung back and tailed her all the way there, parking a block away and watching which house she went into. Once she was inside, I cruised by, memorized the number - and what the place looked like - and then headed for home.

When I got back, I told my uncle that I was taking Monday afternoon off to take care of an errand. He didn't ask me what it was.

~~~

At practice, Aunt Rosa put Reina and me through the paces. My sultry classmate was doing well enough that our instructor was starting to add in the little bits of flair that make the dance something a little more fun - and fun to watch.

I estimated that Reina would be good enough, in another week, that my aunt would have to decide if we were losing too much of our own practice-time to be spending it on this girl who was still trying to decide if I was boyfriend-material.

As always, my taboo lover had plenty for me to work on. While we were dancing, she bumped my cock a couple more times than was necessary and I snapped my teeth at her. She grinned and purred quietly enough that I don't think Reina noticed.

~~~

When we were alone in my bed, my naughty aunt told me, "I want you to pretend I'm Reina and fuck me like it's your wedding night." I tried to talk her out of it but she persisted. She made me close my eyes and stand next to the bed. She cheated though. She stroked my cock and growled at me. I thought the whole idea was ludicrous but decided to go with it.

Since (based on what I knew) our wedding night might just be the first time I got to fuck Reina, I decided that I needed to use my mouth to get her ready. I crawled between her knees, grabbed her ass, and started lapping, licking, and nibbling every part of her vulva.

My aunt's sex was already well-lubricated, anticipating our joining - so that part went quicker - but I tried to stay 'in character' anyway. My lover's fingers twined into my hair as I ate her out as well as I could. Her moans and words were goading me to be more forceful. She wanted me to bring her to climax with my mouth. I devoured her. Her hips rocked and gyrated and I greedily devoured her honey-flavored goodies. I nipped at her clit and she growled. I sucked on it and she screamed my name as her pussy gushed with enthusiasm. I lapped up her tasty treat.

She implored me to fill her sex with my own. I wiped my face on the bedsheets and ate my way from her clit to her mouth - making sure to lick and nibble everything in between. She was panting by the time my lips reached hers. I kissed her hard, palmed my cock, and nudged it into her entrance.

Her hips bucked under me, spearing her pussy with my shaft, and I was halfway inside. I pushed forward until we were completely joined. She cooed my name and begged for me to breed her. My heart wanted to make love to her - my new bride - but my head wanted to fuck - to cum - to breed.

I attacked her mouth with my own as I pistoned my aching cock in & out of her tight treasure-room. The pulsating muscles of her pussy begged for me to sooth them, to sate them, to flood them.

I felt her chasm clench with her climax and my weary rod started pumping my seed into my lover's secret place. I pushed in as deeply as I could reach, praying her womb would accept my gift, and emptied myself inside of her.

"Fuck, Denny!" my aunt cooed.

I laughed - sated and exhausted.

"That was fucking hot, loverboy. You're gonna knock her socks off."

She wrapped her arms around me, pulled me in for more kisses, wrapped her ankles under my ass, and pulled my cock a little deeper inside her, bumping it against her cervix.

I was in heaven.

I don't know how long she held me - and I don't remember her leaving - but I woke up with a smile on my face.

~~~ Monday ~~~

In Spanish class, Reina held my hand again the whole time. If I ended up needing to take any notes, I was going to have to become ambidextrous - because I was not using my right hand for anything else. Fortunately, this class didn't require me to write anything down.

After class, I went to Uncle David's and ate. I had warned Rosa that I wasn't going to the lot until I finished my errand. She didn't ask what it was but had my food ready when I arrived.

~~~

As I pulled up in front of Reina's grandmother's house, I was battling a huge lump of a boulder in my guts. I didn't want to do this but there was no way of moving forward without getting this cleared away. When Reina talked about her, she called her the Spanish word for 'grandmother' every time, without fail. I had no clue what her name was. It didn't matter. I needed to start here.

I knocked on the screen door and waited. I could hear shuffling steps from within. The interior door opened about halfway and a kindly face appeared. It was a face of wisdom, acceptance, and wholeness. It was what Reina would look like in 50 years. I could see bits of her grandmother's face in hers.

"<Yes? May I help you?>"

"<Are you Reina's grandmother?>" I asked.

She looked me over. I tried not to fidget.

"<Yes. Who are you?>" she inquired.

"<I am a classmate of hers. We've been talking and I like her a lot. I am planning to court her. She always speaks most highly of you. Before I ask her if it's okay, I wanted to talk to you, first. When she said she was coming here the other day, I followed her so that I could find out where you live. I apologize for being sneaky but I didn't want her to know I was coming in case you don't approve. Then she would never need to know.>"

She looked into my eyes. It felt like she was reading my entire life's history. Somehow, though, I was less worried. She hadn't told me to buzz off already.

Finally, she asked, "<Would you like some lemonade?>"

"<That would be most welcome. For some reason, my mouth is as dry as a desert.>"

She smiled and unlatched the screen door, opening it to let me in. I took control of the door and she released it to step out of the entryway.

"<Should I latch it?>" I asked.

"<Please.>" she replied. "<The slightest breeze makes it bang against the house.>"

I latched the door and followed her to the kitchen. She gestured to a seat and I took it. She brought a glass of lemonade for each of us and sat down.

"<Tell me about Reina.>" she said.

This was both a quiz and a chance for her to see what I thought of her granddaughter.

I started with a physical description and then a little about her personality. At that point, I probably could have been describing any 19-year-old Latina.

"<She is very ornery. In class, the other day, she disguised herself and didn't sit in her usual spot. I did not recognize her. I spent the entire class period waiting for her to walk into the room. When it was over, I texted her and discovered she was sitting on the other side of me. She removed her disguise and ...>" I stopped. I wasn't sure this was a good idea anymore.

"<And?>"

"<I was angry at her for deceiving me.>"

"<You were looking forward to seeing her?>"

"<Always.>"

"<What did she do?>"

"<Apologized, telling me that she didn't realize I was already so attached to her. I can't help it. Aunt Rosa tells me that, my heart is going to hurt because I don't know how to give just part of myself.>"

"<Reina will hurt your heart?>"

"<No.>"

Now I'm in trouble. I had planned to talk about this - but not this way.

"<Aunt Rosa says my heart will hurt when she and Uncle David get their baby.>"

"<Why would you ...?>"

I gnawed on my tongue and just decided to spit it out. I was all-in either way. I knew it would come down to this.

"<They have tried to have a baby for three years. Uncle David doesn't want to go to special doctors. He and Aunt Rosa asked me to help. She warned me that I will bind myself to her and the baby but that the family can never know. She has told me that I will feel like part of me has been torn away when that time comes.>"

"<Tell me about your aunt.>"

"<She is younger than my uncle. He is my father's brother. Aunt Rosa loves to dance. Uncle David tries to humor her but she is obsessed. We dance every night. We train for five nights and then dance on Friday and Saturday. At first, my uncle hired me to keep his wife busy. Then they asked me to help them with the baby.>"

She stared at me once more. I tried to do my best to maintain eye contact.

"<Show me.>" she said, standing to her feet.

She moved to the front room. I stood to follow. She pointed to the coffee table and I moved it, where she directed, next to the couch.

She stood in the center of the room and took the starting position for salsa. I took my place.

With no music playing, we went through the routine. We finished the first time and she did not release me; she just went back into it again. I assumed she wanted to see more than the basics. I notched it up a little. When we finished, she still did not let me go - so I kicked it up another notch.

At this point, I wasn't dancing with Reina's grandmother anymore. I was dancing with my partner. I started dancing like I was supposed to - like Aunt Rosa would have expected me to dance when we were at the club - when people were watching. I was no longer completing a routine - or proving that I knew what I was doing - I was just dancing. I was spending quality time with a quality lady.

When we finished, she was breathing a little heavier.

"<Better.>" was all she said.

She released me and headed back towards the kitchen. I put the coffee table back in its place and turned to follow her. Standing in the doorway, she nodded her approval and moved into the other room.

When I arrived, she was seated once again. I sat as well.

"<You like my granddaughter.>" she said. It was not a question.

"<I look forward to seeing her every day. My uncle, aunt, and I ran into her at one of the clubs we dance at and she asked me about the dancing. She's been practicing with us.>"

"<How is she?>" her grandmother asked.

I cringed a little, and replied, "<She is doing much better now. I would have to ask my aunt but I think she'll be pretty good in another week.>"

She smiled and looked into my face again.

"<Your relationship with your aunt and uncle is most unusual.>"

"<Yes. That was one of my main reasons for wanting to talk to you. I plan to be completely upfront with Reina about it before I ask her if she will let me court her.>"

"<You have not told her?>"

"<We are just friends. It is my aunt and uncle's secret. They do not even want my father to know.>"

"<But you are telling me...>"

"<When Reina talks about her father, she talks about whether or not he would approve. When she describes you, it's different. She fears her father; she respects you.>"

She nodded slightly.

"<I have placed a lot on you. I don't expect you to make a decision today. If it is alright, I can return in a week or two to get your answer. Well, I guess unless you have already made up your mind. I will accept your judgement, regardless. Reina looks up to you. I imagine that she will continue to fashion herself in your likeness in every way she can. You are her future self. If you accept me, she likely will.>"

She nodded but said, "<You should never tell her father any of this. My son would not be understanding.>"

I nodded in return.

Reina's grandmother grew pensive. I waited quietly.

"<I had ... a sister ... who could not conceive. She was very sad.>"

I nodded.

She looked into my eyes again.

"<I believe your aunt is correct. You will struggle with this. I also believe that Reina may struggle with accepting what you have to tell her - but tell her first thing. Waiting to tell her later will destroy anything you hope to build.>"

I nodded.

"<Will you tell her that you came to see me?>"

"<No. It will be a surprise.>"

"<In some ways, you are as ornery as she - although she has had more practice. I will hold, in confidence, all that we have shared.>"

"<I cannot thank you enough for hearing me out. Can I return in a week or two to get your decision?>"

She smiled and said, "<You can court Reina. Be good to her or you will earn my wrath.>"

"<Yes ... grandmother.>"

She stood and opened her arms to me. I rose and slipped into her embrace.

She walked me to the front of the house. I unlatched the screen door and let myself out, turning to face her.

"<Thank you for the lemonade. It was most refreshing.>"

"<You are not what I expected.>" she told me. "<Thank you for coming to visit an old lady.>"

"<Thank you for the dance.>" I replied. "<Maybe we could dance together again some time?>"

She smiled and said, "<I would like that.>"

I started to turn but thought of something else.