Aunt Sandi Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

She smiled and pulled me into an embrace. She said, "Miss Universe is in there getting ready for the swimsuit competition or some shit, so until she comes out we can do this."

She didn't hesitate to push her tongue into my mouth with fervent passion and pressed her breasts against me insistently. I decided to just reach down under her ass and pick her up off the floor, pulling her against me as she wrapped her legs around me and kissed me so hard I'd likely have little bruises.

She was biting my lips and tongue and running her hands through my hair as we devoured each other. She broke the kiss suddenly and whispered in my ear, "I've been missing you ever since you left. My pussy's sore and it hurts too much to use my Hitachi, even over panties or through sheets. I gave up and decided to just wait until you were here and I'm about to go insane."

Just then behind us we heard the sound of a throat clearing. Jill said in an unusually calm voice, "You're here. I see you're already well-occupied."

Sammi hid her face on the side of my head and whispered very softly, "Oh shit, be cool, be cool."

Jill was wearing a beautiful shiny black dress and had put on full makeup and curled her hair. I looked at her with wide eyes and said, "Whoa, you look absolutely stunning. That dress looks amazing on you."

Sammi whispered again, "Smooth-ass motherfucker." She remained completely still and I had to resist laughing at what she was saying in my ear.

The edge of annoyance in Jill's voice evaporated. "You really mean that?"

I looked down and saw the matching black heels she was wearing and the gold necklace and complimented her on both. Again I told her, "You look so incredibly beautiful, Jill. I really love your hair like that too."

Sammi whispered, "Shit, where my compliments at?"

I pinched her side and looked her in the eyes, "You're beautiful too, Boo."

Her genuine smile was all I needed. I let her down and kept holding her hand as we walked towards Jill. The look I was giving her must've been the right one because as we got closer, her smile widened and she blushed.

I took a chance and asked, "Would you mind if I took a picture to show Amy?"

She seemed slightly flustered for just a moment but said, "As long as it's just for Aims, I don't mind."

Sammi said, "Wow, you should feel special she's letting you take a picture. I'm usually not allowed."

"I do feel special." I took out my phone and backed up until I had her in the frame from head to toe in her pretty shoes. I took the picture and sent it to Amy.

In less than a minute, Amy had replied, 'OMGGGG! Tell her she looks like a goddess. WOW!'

I turned the phone around and showed Amy's text to Jill and she said, "Aw, you guys, I'm so flattered with all the nice compliments. I really wanted to look good for you."

Sammi said, "Hmm, I feel like I need to pull my tits out here to be noticed."

I looked her up and down and said, "I'm okay with that."

She burst into giggles. "Oh I'm sure you are, dick!"

I laughed. "It's not like I haven't noticed you. I don't want this to turn into some kind of contest or either of you getting mad."

Sammi sighed. "I'm not mad. I have eyes. I can see how amazing she looks too." Jill's smile gleamed as she looked fondly at her.

I moved closer to Jill and embraced her. I said, "Hey," next to her ear and she melted into my arms.

She said, "I'm so glad you're here. I've been thinking about you all day. I couldn't even focus at work. I just know my shadow thought I was incompetent after I screwed up two risottos in a row."

I said softly, "I'm sorry you messed up. You'll do better next time. You smell like heaven and I want you."

Her embrace tightened substantially and she moaned slightly when I matched her. "I have on something special under my dress for you."

"Oh? Why don't you show me." I thought for a second and added, "Actually, I'll help you out of your dress."

I relaxed my grip and softly kissed her lips, not wanting to mess up her makeup too much. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Sammi getting more and more perturbed and had an idea.

I said loud enough for them both to hear, "We'll both take it off you."

I saw Sammi's frown disappear now that she wasn't being ignored and we decided to really take our time and undress Jill slowly. I stood on one side of her while Sammi took the other side and I directed Jill to turn around slowly. We made sure to run our hands over her boobs and down her sides as she turned.

Sammi giggled. "All that work and the dress is already coming off."

I told Sammi to do as I did and leaned in and started lightly kissing Jill's neck and ears after moving her hair out of the way, and then reached up and found the top of the zipper.

Excruciatingly slowly I pulled the zipper down with one hand as I caressed her breast with the other. Sammi was caressing Jill's other breast with one hand and the small of her back with the other as she kissed and licked Jill's neck.

Jill was starting to visibly squirm and was now moaning more loudly. The dress's zipper finally reached the bottom of its track and I reached up to the strap on her shoulder and slowly pulled it to the side, but not yet letting the dress fall. Sammi was being careful to do the same, and I smiled at her.

I held the strap in my fingers and began slowly lowering it, bit by bit revealing Jill's bra while still kissing and licking her neck and ears from both sides. She really did smell amazing and my cock was fully hard and already begging to be let out of my pants.

I started to see the lace pattern of the sexy black bra she had on and as I watched her chest I could visibly see how deeply she was breathing. I think she was on the verge of trembling and I couldn't blame her as her senses were being assaulted by four separate hands and two mouths simultaneously.

As her bra-covered breasts became fully revealed, Jill brought her hands up and grasped them and kneaded them. She was starting to have trouble balancing herself in the heels so I told Sammi to be sure to hold her up and we got her stable as we continued lowering the dress.

Jill's bra was a beautiful black soft lace material that really pulled her breasts up and together in an incredibly sexy way. The material was very thin and light and her pink erect nipples were clearly visible when her hands weren't obscuring them.

We lowered the dress down to the top of what I saw was a thin, sheer black mesh material. Lowering the dress further revealed that it was a thong that was swallowed between her cheeks.

Now that we'd reached her ass, we had to stop attending to her neck and lean down to allow her to step out of the dress. When she stepped out, Sammi held it up by the straps and neatly folded it and set it on the couch.

We had Jill turn back around to face us and I looked at her closely. I started kissing her neck again as I ran my hand from her neck over the swell of her breasts and down over her hot skin toward her thong. When I reached the waistband of her thong, my fingers touched Sammi's and I took a moment to caress her fingers to let her know that I hadn't forgotten about her. When she felt my touch, she returned it with her fingers.

Jill swallowed hard and cleared her throat. With a trembling, low voice she said, "I want you to look at me."

I stepped back and Sammi did as well. Jill's entire chest was flushed and pink with arousal, and her face was nearly the same color. She was incredibly beautiful and I had to tell her. "Jill, you are stunning." Another thought occurred to me and I asked, "Would you be willing to let me share another picture with Amy?"

Jill closed her eyes and looked like she was at war with herself, and finally she lost and shook her head no. I said, "Okay, then it looks like Sammi and I get the pleasure of seeing your beauty all to ourselves."

Sammi said softly, "You really outdid yourself, girl. Those titties look so perfect."

Jill relaxed and giggled and then looked at me. "You promise it won't go online somehow?"

She had apparently still been reconsidering the picture so I said, "Come on, you know us better than that."

"I know. I just had a knee-jerk reaction. I'm still working on it. But go ahead and take it. Can you send it to me too?"

Sammi said, "And me?"

I smiled and backed up while Jill figured out how she wanted to pose. When I was in position I said, "Ready?"

Jill smiled and I started taking pictures. Not just one, but many. I had her turn to the side and then to the back with her looking over her shoulder with a sultry expression. When we were done I had taken at least ten pictures and showed them to Jill and Sammi.

They picked out the five they really liked the most and I sent them to Amy.

When Amy responded she was starting to sound jealous. 'YOU GUYS!! STOOOPPPPPP. You're making me feel really left out. But omg she looks incredible and really turned on. I'm getting wet looking at her. Oh and I'm getting a night alone over there too! A girls dress up night.'

I showed them Amy's response and Jill said, "Aww, now I feel bad."

Sammi added, "I know how she feels." She and Jill exchanged a quick look but without any words.

Jill walked to her room and came back with her phone. I sent the pictures to her and Sammi and then texted Amy back. 'I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention to make you feel left out. I was trying to include you.'

She responded almost right away. 'I know. I realized that after I sent my message. I'm just feeling envious. Thanks for including me babe.'

I sent her a kiss and a heart emoji and she sent a heart back.

Jill was sitting on the couch and said she was texting with Amy too. While she was doing that, Sammi saw her opening and came up to me and we began kissing again. I loved everything about kissing Sammi. Her mouth tasted amazing and her full lips felt so nice and soft against mine. I sucked on her tongue and gripped her ass cheeks as I pulled her into me.

She breathlessly said between kisses, "Undress me now too please."

I didn't go quite as slowly as we had with Jill and within a minute I had Sammi out of all of her clothes. Jill looked up from her phone and said, "Slow down over there. You already got him today."

Sammi's response had her now-familiar edge. "Yeah and I'll get him again tonight. I might have to let him in the back door though since the front's still kinda ouch-y." She giggled and the edge was softened.

Jill laughed too and looked at me. "Just exactly what did you do to her? She's been gushing about being sore all day."

I started to answer but Sammi interrupted. "He fucked me like a real man. Hard and deep and intense. Baby making sex."

I laughed and put my hands up and said, "Oh no, don't you start with the baby talk too. I'm getting enough of that at home."

Sammi slapped my stomach playfully. "Calm down. It's an expression. So what's this about Amy wanting to get pregnant?"

I could feel two sets of eyes drilling a hole into me and realized I had made a mistake. I sighed and tried to decide how much to reveal. "Yeah, lately she's been thinking she doesn't want to wait until I graduate and get a job to have kids."

Jill jumped up excitedly. "What?! Seriously? Oh my god!" Her eyes were filled with an excitement I didn't understand but I looked at Sammi and she had the exact same expression. They embraced and Jill said, "I knew it!"

Sammi said, "Me too! She's gonna be the perfect mother!"

I said, "Whoa whoa, can we slow down a little here?!"

They giggled together and Sammi said, "It's a female thing; you wouldn't understand."

I decided they were right so while they were hugging I went and plopped down on the couch. Now it was my turn to take out my phone and I texted Amy to tell her about my goof.

She sent back, 'Ugghhhh! Now I'm gonna have them nagging me constantly about it. It's fine. I'll handle it. Now get off your phone and pay attention to them. I'm not responding anymore. Goodnight love.'

I looked up and Jill and Sammi were talking at about a million words a second and I decided I would send a text to Lisa to see what she was doing.

She took about a minute to respond. 'Hi Sir. I'm watching a movie with Tommy right now and plugged like a good slut for you. I really miss you. When can we see each other?'

'Show me your big tits, and tell Tom you're showing me.'

Almost instantly, the response came. 'Yes Sir'

Just seconds later, the picture appeared of Lisa holding up her nightshirt with her large breasts fully in view, and I sent her, 'Good girl. What did he say?'

'Not much. He just kind of nodded haha. He's into the movie.'

'Have him take a pic of your plug. Ask him whose asshole that is.'

I wasn't sure why I was feeling like this. It was probably a mixture of being really turned on and sitting alone on the couch while my dates discussed my future as a reluctant father.

There was no 'yes sir' this time, but in short order a picture appeared with Lisa kneeling on the couch with her panties pulled down around her upper thighs and her hands pulling her cheeks apart to reveal the plug snug in her ass.

'He said it's yours, Sir. And his little dick is nice and hard now.'

I looked at the screen and felt a deep sense of satisfaction. I sent, 'I love you Lisa.'

'I love you too Danny sweetheart. Is everything okay?' she asked.

I texted, 'Yeah, I'm good. I miss you too. I'll be sure to visit you soon. We'll have a whole day of lovemaking, just you and me.'

'I can't wait. Really soon? Maybe tomorrow?'

I laughed and texted, 'Well, I'm over with Sammi and Jill tonight, so I may not be able to tomorrow. Amy might not like it if I leave her home alone another day.'

She replied, 'Oh I understand. You need to keep her happy. Okay, I won't push, but I hope it's very soon. I'm keeping up with my training so I'll be ready.'

I smiled. 'You really are very special to me. You make me feel special too.'

'Awwwww you are SO special to me too. I'll let you go since I know two ladies you should be paying attention to right now instead of me. Goodnight I love you so much.'

'Love you too.'

It was the second time I had been told to pay attention to Jill and Sammi so I put my phone into do not disturb mode and put it down on the table at the end of the couch.

My erection had come back when looking at Lisa's pictures so I decided to get more comfortable. I pushed my shoes off and quickly shed my clothes.

Sammi noticed first and said to Jill, "Honey, we're ignoring our guest."

They stopped talking and joined me on the couch. Jill said, "Sorry, you got us all excited talking about baby stuff. Would you like a drink?" She reached out and wrapped her hand around my cock and lightly stroked it. "Or maybe this needs some attention?"

I sighed and leaned back onto the couch. "Or maybe both sounds good?"

Sammi giggled. "He always wants more. Okay, you got the dick, I got the drinks." Everyone laughed as Sammi went to the kitchen.

Now that we were alone, Jill asked, "You really like my lingerie?"

I knew she was wanting a compliment and I decided to really consider my words. I took a few seconds as she looked at me expectantly. "It's beautiful, and even more so because it's being worn by such a beautiful woman. You took the time and effort to go out and buy things you thought I would like and then you made yourself up for me. You wore special jewelry, did your hair, and wore really uncomfortable shoes all for my benefit. You made me feel special, and wanted, and I appreciate everything you did so much."

When I stopped talking, Jill was looking down and was blushing and had the cutest little smile. She shook her head and said softly, "You make me want to be pretty for you because you say things like that." She leaned over and we kissed and she continued lightly stroking my cock until we heard Sammi approaching with the water.

Sammi said, "Help, somebody take one."

I opened my eyes and saw she had three glasses between her hands so I sat up and took the one in front and Jill took another.

Sammi surprised me by quickly putting her glass down on the end table and dropping to her knees and taking the tip of my cock in her mouth. She licked the super-sensitive spot on the underside repeatedly with her tongue and I leaned back again and took a quick gulp of water and reached over and put my glass down too.

Jill said, "Okay, you do that, but don't you dare make him come. I'm going to take this makeup off."

Sammi stopped sucking momentarily and said, "Yes ma'am." She immediately took me back into her mouth and I groaned.

Jill looked at me with a pained expression. "Please don't come yet. She's being bratty, I know it."

Sammi giggled around my cock and took me to the back of her throat and I closed my eyes tightly. All I could say to Jill was a breathless, "You should hurry."

I heard Jill put her glass down and then vaguely knew she was in the bathroom. I tried to keep control of myself and not come but Sammi was making it very difficult. Her skilled tongue was dancing over every sensitive spot I had and she was making loud slurping sounds as she thrust her head up and down on me.

When I felt the first inkling of my orgasm taking hold, I leaned forward and pushed her off of me. I almost involuntarily continued flexing the muscles in my groin and my cock bobbed up and down, slick wet with her saliva mixed with my precum.

Sammi said, "I wanna sit on it."

I couldn't quite answer with words but I shook my head no vigorously. She giggled and said, "You don't want this pussy?" Instead of sitting on it she put two fingers in herself and then rubbed them on the tip of my cock, and a shockwave of intense pleasure rocked me.

I put my hand over myself and said, "Don't."

She giggled again. "You know you wanna fuck me."

I took a deep breath. "More than anything. But we need to wait for Jill."

As if on cue, Jill stepped out of the bathroom and said, "That's right, you need to wait for Jill."

Sammi snapped back. "Well get in here if you want to play."

Jill sighed loudly and only said, "God dammit." She disappeared back into the bathroom.

I had an idea and looked at Sammi. "I do want your pussy. Come up here and let me make you come."

She was already moving as she exuberantly said, "Fuck yeah." She surprisingly easily stepped up onto the couch and gracefully straddled my face as I scrunched downward to give her room.

She said, "Be gentle, I'm still pretty sore." I looked at her pussy and could actually tell it was a little swollen-looking. She put her arms in front of herself and cradled her face against the wall behind us as I spread her labia open gently with my tongue.

Her scent and flavor exploded into my senses and I didn't waste any time. I took her clit and the surrounding skin into my lips and sucked on it gently as I grasped the smooth cheeks of her ass.

I pulled her into me slightly as I began licking and started regulating my pressure and rhythm. I had learned what she needed and gave her exactly that without any teasing, and within a minute her first orgasm hit her. She moaned loudly into the wall and thrust her pelvis into my face.

I decided to let my finger wander and it ended up circling her asshole a bit before pressing inward, and that got her bucking into my face and moaning loudly. I was holding her tightly and continuing to lick her clit firmly when she came again, this time even more loudly.

All of a sudden there was a loud knock on the wall right behind my head from the next door neighbor's apartment and it shocked me so much that I bolted forward a bit. Sammi exclaimed, "Oh shit!" and became a bit off balance. She reached down with her hands and found my head and had to use that to stop herself from falling.

Jill came in and started laughing. "What the hell."

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
123456...8