Aunt Shelja is Punished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kamukpen
kamukpen
84 Followers

She was tight and hot and full of her juices. I started to fuck her with slow but strong thrusts. She kept on lying under me without moving or reciprocating in any way. That got me angry and I started thrashing her hard with big hard thrusts of my hips. She turned her head away from me and tears started flowing down the side of face and wetting the pillow below.

"Is your hand hurting again?" I asked, turning her face towards me and forcing her to look into my eyes.

She shook her head and bit her lower lip. I felt sorry for her and taking my dick out moved above wiped her tears and kissed her lips and face until she lifted her healthy arm and put it around my neck. Then I moved lower and sucked and licked and nibbled her tiny breasts and taut nipples until she was again moaning continuously. I moved my hand down and finger fucked her for a few moments.

Finding her juices flowing freely and her ass heaving up and down, I entered her again and this time she started responding with small thrusts of her hips. I was feeling at the top of the world. I mumbled a few words in her praise but as our movements got synchronized the tempo also increased. It was becoming difficult to utter anything coherent. We were both getting out of breath. Suddenly I felt her abdominal and thigh muscles contract. Her cunt was trying to squeeze my hardness tighter than before. She lifted her ass and screamed at the top of her voice and in the same instant I shot out a big load inside her. She slumped down back on the bed and after a few more thrusts I fell on her exhausted. It was a great feeling, both of us climaxing together. I Slid down on her side and gave her a few pecks but she was all spent. She just smiled back. This was the second time in my life I had seen her smile. "Try to do this more often. You look prettier when you smile" I told her widening her smile with my fingers.

"Thank you, for everything Ron." She said in a hoarse voice.

I bent down kissed her lips and Said "I will be back in the morning. No Heroics."

She nodded her head. I waved to her and let myself out of the house locking the outer door from outside and pushing the key inside from under it.

To be continued.

kamukpen
kamukpen
84 Followers
12