Aunt Sonia

Story Info
Raju gets firsthand experience in oral sex.
2.9k words
4.39
24.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raju saw his saree-clad aunt Sonia walk down the stairs and move into the living room. His jaws crunched at the mouthful of Cheerios and milk as his lust-filled eyes followed her massive buttocks. Her saree was tightly adhered around her body. Her bubble butt wiggled in slow, gyrating movements; her waist line marginally visible to a casual onlooker.

Raju's adrenalin was rushing through his veins, his hard-on attaining throbbing proportions. Sonia went over to the window and looked out, stretching her hands, yawning, her saree hugging her buttocks closer now. Raju stopped chewing, staring at the huge mounds that jutted out of her saree, revealing a very visible panty line. Raju just turned 18 last week. With a thin build and height of 5'6" he had a long way to go whereas Sonia was in her mid-forties, a full-figured woman weighing 190 lbs. and stood at 5' 11".

Raju feels sensual attraction towards his aunt. He fantasizes going down on his aunt.  

He had developed an extreme fetish for oral sex in the last few years. He watched countless porns on cunnilingus and recently got an old book on oral sex guide. He made a promise to keep himself virgin until marriage but wants some practical experience.  Raju also did some serious research when  learned about the myth of female ejaculation and orgasm. 

Raju always wondered how she would look in ultra low waist sarees. Her body had retained the firmness and natural curves despite her extra pounds. Her waist still hovering at about 29". But it was the curve at her hip that took the cake. Sonia was a whopping 44" around her hips.

She turned around and walked over to the dining table, Raju now resuming to munch on the Cheerios.

"Mornin', Raju, how did you sleep?" she asked while walking over.

"Slept well, as I usually do," Raju responded, gouging down a spoonful of the cereals.

"Ahhh... need some coffee," she said, helping herself to a mug and pouring some into it.

Raju glanced at her blouse. The pallu of her saree didn't cover both her breasts. She didn't have large breasts for a woman her size, actually pretty small at around 32", unsure what the cup size was. Her shoulders were extensively wide and her upper arms were thick but had a feminine demeanor.

"Have some shopping to do today. Minarma's supposed to give me company," she said, referring to his mother.

"She told me about it, planning on Shopping center for the holiday day sale," Raju muttered, looking up.

"Yeah...I'll see if I can get some deals on a xbox for Manik," he said.

Manik was his twenty-two-year-old cousin who chose to stay home with his friends rather than give his mom company. Sonia stood by the table, sipping coffee. Raju stared at her minimally exposed tummy and wondered if she would reveal slightly more. 

"Well, I guess I'll start getting ready now; Minarma might be looking for me soon," she said, moving towards the stairs and walking up. Raju's eyes were glued to her butt cheeks as they gyrated beneath the saree as she took her steps up.

"My God, if she sits on my face, I'd be dead meat," he thought to himself, gray thoughts clouding his mind. He watched as she completed her ascent up the stairs; his thoughts blurred.

"God almighty...please do something," he whispered to himself, shaking his head and gobbled another spoonful, munching on it in frustration.

He was reading his stuff on molecular biology when he heard the bell ring. Raju climbed down the stairs from his bedroom, came over to the door, and peered through the eyepiece.

"Oh, they're back," he said to himself, opening the door only to find aunt Sonia there with a couple of bags.

"Minarma had some unfinished business with her friends and decided to stay with them," Sonia said, moving in.

"She'll be back by evening...Oh, I'm Ok," she said when Raju motioned to help her with her bags. Sonia walked into the living room, bags in hand, as Raju began his perverted stares on her plump behind. He closed the door, eyes fixated on the rotund mounds of flesh.

Raju's naughty thoughts running in his mind. Raju quickly got back to his room, sporting a hard-on that was hard to conceal.

"Oh, God..." he whispered, throwing himself on the bed. He had to do something; aunt Sonia was driving him nuts.

The phone rang, and Raju grabbed it, his thoughts disturbed.

"Hey, Raju...I might get late at Uncle Kumar's place...might have to come in the morning tomorrow," his mother's voice through the earpiece.

"Ok, mom, I'll ask aunt Sonia to fix me something," he said.

"Have fun and see ya tomorrow," he said, ending the call.

He had very little choice; Raju masturbated over and over. He had seen aunt Sonia visually undressed while she had prepared dinner for him. He thought of how she would look in low navel saree, and if she walked from one end of the room to another and how her underbelly would plop right out if she would pull her saree further down. Raju masturbated furiously, relaxing when he ejaculated and fell into a deep sleep.

"Raju..." He awoke to a jerk, opening his eyes he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Aunt Sonia was staring down at him; she was wearing a blue saree, soaking wet, her pallu went like a rope between her breasts and was tucked tightly at her widely exposed waist.

"God, she is looking so hot," he thought to himself.

Raju got up, checking his watch...6:15 in the morning. He had a few hours before his exams on molecular biology. He wondered why she was all wet and could guess that something was wrong.

"Yes, aunt Sonia," he murmured in partial consciousness.

"The washbasin is leaking; think you can fix it?" she asked. He realized she took a futile attempt at fixing the washbasin, hence the drenching.

"I'll try to fix it," he said, getting off his bed in his pajamas and followed her into the guest room.

Raju got down on his knees and ducked under the washbasin to investigate the leak as wet Sonia stood next to him.

"Looks like something minor..." he said, turning back and looking up at her.

"Well, I saw some tools here the last time," Sonia said, bending and opening the small closet to check.

Raju, on his knees, watched in awe as he saw her entire backside opened up in front of him. She fished around looking for tools as her bubble butt shook feebly. She wasn't wearing panties. The next few minutes were pure heaven, as Raju tried to memorize every detail of Sonia's large buttock, her wet saree draping her as though attached to her skin beneath. Sonia turned around with a wrench in hand and looked down at Raju, seeing his eyes transfixed on her hips.

"Are you okay, Raju?" she quizzed, watching his eyes, now wide open. Raju looked away, embarrassment creeping up into him, not knowing what to say.

"Raju...??" Sonia asked again.

Gathering courage, Raju muttered, "I can't help it, aunt Sonia...I'm sorry. I'm just going crazy."

Sonia was confused.

"Why what happened, Raju?"

Raju breathed heavily..." I can't; you might get offended," he said.

"Well, try me," Sonia stated.

'The hell with it, Raju, say it...' his mind urged him. "Aunt Sonia, I can help but get turned on every time I see you; I'm sorry...I don't know how to control myself."

Sonia's facial expressions turned to surprise, her face turning beet.

"Raju, that's not very nice, you know, I'm your aunt, for God's sake."

Raju looked up at her "Aunty...I'll go psycho if I can't..." he paused.

"Can't what, Raju?" snapped Sonia.

"Aunt Sonia, I really, really want to kiss your vagina.....I dream of giving you head everynight. I even jerked off yesterday night...please don't mention this to mom," Raju pleaded.

"Boy, you need counseling; how can you even think of that...besides, you're just turned 18, that's like half my age," she retorted, now shaking.

"Please, aunty, just this once...I would swear to god no one has to know about this..." The argument continued for the next few minutes, Sonia unconvinced on the morality of the whole issue.

"Okay, okay, age aside, you're still my nephew Raju," she argued. Raju sat quiet, not knowing how to counter-argue.

"I just can't stop thinking about it," Raju said.

"Why oral sex?...you think you would like it?? And I'm not a young teenager, Raju," Sonia questioned.

"All I know is I'm crazy about it, Aunt Sonia," Raju repeated.

"I am an adult now, I am curious and as my elder I just want your guidance before I make any reckless decision." he added.

Sonia paused for a moment.

"Okay fine...this stays right here between you and me. I'm leaving for home tomorrow...that's the last you'll see of me for the next couple of years at least," she said.

"I don't want you thinking of this anymore after I'm gone...just once more, boy, and I'll take you to task...is that understood?" she asked.

"But will you let me kiss you there.....just this once?" Raju pleadingly asked.

Sonia shook her head. "Ok, but what do you want me to do, boy? I'm not getting naked, no way," she stated.

"You just want to go down on me, right?" she said.

"If you're feeling awkward, you could just lift your saree. I won't look, I promise," Raju suggested as he turned his head towards the wall.

"No games, young man," Sonia said, she slowy lifted her saree, exposing only her genitals.

"Here you go, boy......just make it quick!!" reluctantly she stated.

Still, on his knees, Raju subtly turned towards his aunt. Raju's eyes savored her private parts. He had broken his promise as his lust robbed him from his wisdom.

"Dear lord..." he whispered. 

Her thick, black bush inches from his face

Raju noticed that she had stretch marks just above her bush and she had longer legs than her torso--more like an athlete. She was really big. Nevertheless, she looked great and well-proportioned though bigger breasts would've helped. He'd never expected to see a full bush considering most girls in his porn collections  were shaved but Aunt Sonia had a thick growth, a large "V" that sank between her huge thighs. Her pulpy folds of outer labia were peeking through her bushes.

"This better be fast Raju, I ain't gonna stand here all day for you," she urged when she sensed no reaction from him.

The appeal of her fleshy labias and the psychedelic musky aroma of her sex, was too much for him. Raju was shivering in anticipation; he'd never touched a girl let alone eating a full bush. His heart was beating so rapidly as though it's going to explode.

Sonia understood it was his first time and he was lacking confidence. She parted her legs slightly, and with one hand, held her saree and with the other hand grabbed the back of Raju's head, taking the lead.

She gently pushed his face between her legs towards her crotch. Raju gathered his confidence and opened his mouth, wet pubic hair filling him instantly, a taste of pungent slime and sweat on his tongue.

He recalled the instructions from the book and focused on her beefy labia first.

Soft suckling sounds emanated as he gently sucked on each of her fleshy outer lips and released. He felt that his aunt started to breath heavily and realized he was on the right track.

Sonia didn't flinch much during the ordeal as Raju attended to every inch of her groin. She stood straight, holding her saree. But as soon as Raju stuck his tongue out through her thick pubic hair and touched her urethral opening, things took a turn. Raju gently flicking his tongue over it and down until it touched her clitoris. What surprised him was the firmness of her clitoris and the protrusion, which was almost an inch, larger than the book mentioned. It became clear to him that his aunt had higher sex drive than average women.

Sonia was sweating profusely, pleasure sensations hammering at her brain, opening her legs wider. Closing his mouth around the hard, inch-long clitoris, Raju sucked and sucked hard.

Her wet saree was not making it easier; hence, Sonia tucked the rest of her saree in her waist and used both hands to grasp his hair in a firm hold, her head now looking up, eyes clamped shut as she spread her legs wider.

"Uhhh ohh..." Sonia whimpered as she felt his wet tongue touch her clitoris yet  she stood straight on her legs, she used his head for support.

Thoughts raced in Sonia's mind; she was enjoying her feelings but was it right?

This was too much pleasure, a different kind, something that made her lose her senses. the pleasure unimaginable and too great to let go.

Raju felt his mouth fill with pubic hair, his saliva mixing with her juices as he sucked her clitoris. He drank down the putrid mixture of juices, feeling a few strands of her pubic hair going down his throat.

He looked up, trying to read his Aunt's expressions, unable to do so as Sonia's head was looking up at the ceiling, eyes firmly shut. With her legs standing open wide, he had enough space to try his most studied technique as he turned his head and held her fleshy labia between his lips, kissing it, gently drawing it in, and sucking on it. licking her vulva with long, strifeful licks, trying to derive some reaction from his aunt who seemed stoic. He began to feel her hips gradually gyrating back and forth to match his dedicated endeavor.

Encouraged now, Raju licked further down into her vagina only to realize he'd reached the wettest spot so far. Turning his head right under her, Raju clamped his mouth over her juice-drenched vagina, sending his tongue into her, his hands now holding her buttocks over her saree for support. His breath streaked over her clitoris, his eyes barely able to look up at her. Sonia, having overcome her guilt,  opened her eyes and looked down at Raju, only catching his eyes that were barely visible.

Raju sucked at her vagina, feeling the glue-like consistency of her juices enter his mouth, drinking it down. His tongue embedded deep into her vagina tasted a sour, briny texture, a taste he'd imagined while reading his instruction book. But the taste difference here being in real life was nowhere close to being hairy and not as potent as aunt Sonia.

Sonia felt uncontrollable sensations in her entire body; she had never experienced such bliss, trying hard now to control herself from moaning. In the throes of lust, Raju shot out his tongue reaching her deep confines.

Raju was in pure ecstasy. The feeling of being on his knees with his aunt steadily shoving her crotch against his face in an unpredictable rhythm was too much for him. Raju sucked her vagina clean, moving back up and opening his mouth as wide as possible, trying to accommodate as much of her genitals in his mouth as he could, her urethral opening, her clitoris, and a part of her vagina. His mouth began to suck on it, slowly sucking as though masticating her privates.

Sonia could see his face, his eyes looking up and locked with hers. She was overridden with pleasure watching Raju trying to make her cum hard.

Sonia peaked into a strong orgasm. She released a moan, her hands sinking into his scalp, holding him tight as though she would rip a bunch of hair right off. Raju held on to his act, grabbing her athletic legs, which were flexed and no longer soft as before.

He tried his best to maintain eye contact as she was thrusting her pelvis in a frenzy.

He stopped sucking in the last few seconds to let his aunt duly ravage his mouth. Closing his eyes he enjoyed every second every moment as his aunt mercilessly face-fucked him, her buttocks flexing as hard as possible. He felt a hard push and Sonia stopped abruptly, her legs, hips, and mid-section going into an uncontrollable shivering motion. Raju promptly sealed his lips to her slit, eagerly waiting for her to release in his mouth

"Oh lord..." she moaned.

Thick coats of cum entered his mouth, a large volume that was quite unnatural. He'd heard of squirting, but this was pure vaginal ejaculation. Raju swallowed her slimy viscous offering feeling its lush texture line his throat down to the stomach. He gently unsealed his lips from her genitals to ingest it, relishing the taste.

He opened his eyes and looked at her outer lips, which were swollen and turned bright pink from his vigorous suction and  hard kisses. 

He felt the grip loosen on his hair and looked up, seeing Sonia's face flushed red, breathing heavily, after all she had an earth shattering orgasm.

He started helping her aunt to adjust her saree as aunt Sonia wiped his face with her pallu.

Raju hurriedly got up and sped out of the bathroom.  He thought of her expressionless, red face as he ran out of the bathroom. His feelings were mixed, thought of guilt creeping in as flashes of his cousin's face passes in front of his eyes. Raju took a quick shower; he had to get to school for his exams. When he got back from school, his mom greeted him at the door, sporting a wide smile from ear to ear, telling him he'd just missed aunt Sonia who had left due to something important coming up. He wondered if he'd ever see her again, his conscience killing him.

"It was just an oral sex and I am still a virgin" he kept telling himself.