Aunt Tells Nephew About His Mother

Story Info
Aunt pleases nephew while telling naughty family secrets.
3.9k words
4.5
67k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*EVERYONE IN THIS STORY IS 18 OR OLDER*

I graduated High School last week. I was top of my class so my parents are letting me spend the summer with my aunt Liza. She vacation home in Hawaii that's right off the beach. Her husband was incredibly wealthy and when he died, all the money was left to her. They got married when she was 23 and he died only ten years later. He was quite old. Some call her a gold digger but she was faithful and loyal to him when they were together.

She's 39 and my mother is 41. From my aunt's accounts, they were really close growing up. They drifted apart when she suddenly married a significantly older man. I'm told there was a big fight about how "he only wants you for your body and you only want him for his money." Even if that was the case, what's so bad about it? Isn't a relationship supposed to be two people getting what they want from each other? He got to bed my beautiful aunt Liza and she got to spend as much of his money as she pleased.

My aunt has a sultry classic beauty about her. She looks and carries herself like a female starlet from old Hollywood. She has the money to live that kind of lifestyle as well. She's always traveling and going to expensive luxury places. Her clothes are all designer and regal. A lot of satin gowns that show her entire back. She wears gaudy necklaces and expensive bracelets. Her hair is long and brown. It's always styled and always perfect. Audrey Hepburn would look average standing next to my aunt.

Her outfits are always custom-made and cut to fit her body exactly. Her voluptuous breasts are always on display. Her small waist is always accentuated. She knows how to look good and can have any man or woman she pleases. She usually comes home from a night out with some attractive young suitor. or a young woman that is head-over-heels in love with her. They all only get her for the night. Men who have had fun with her before have shown up at her doorstep begging to experience her again. The luckiest people on the planet get to have a night with my aunt Liza, but only one night.

My mother is very different from my aunt in every way. My mother is very conservative and has traditional values. She believes the woman should be submissive to the man. She's always let my father steer the ship. While my aunt has always been the one in charge. Even during her marriage. She had that man wrapped around her finger and doing whatever she pleased. Even in his death she still reaps the benefits of his life. The company he started is still prosperous so the money never runs out in her bank account. She just swipes her card or pulls out wads of cash without even considering the price.

My mother wears khaki pants and turtleneck sweaters while my aunt wears deep-cut gowns and high heels. They are both beautiful. My aunt just chooses to show it more. I'm sure if my mother dressed and behaved this way, she'd have the world at her fingers too. But both of them seem to be happy in their own respective ways. They just don't talk much anymore. From what I understand they used to be inseparable. Looking at old pictures of them, it's apparent that they were close and always together.

I just got done showering after a long surfing session. There are three showers in this summer home and they all are fancy. There isn't one shower head you have to stand under. It's like you're being rained on fully. There is still a shower head that you can pull off. I don't know why you'd need it though. I'm just lounging down on the couch.

Like my mother and aunt, I've been told I'm good-looking as well. I have dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I'm tone and have big full shoulders. I've been walking around the town either shirtless or wearing an open button-up with nothing underneath. Women are always checking me out as I pass by.

"Hello!" I hear my aunt shout as the door opens. "Are you home, Dave?"

"Present!" I shout back.

My aunt walks with both arms full of designer shopping bags. Her hair looks styled to movie star perfection. She is wearing sunglasses with real diamonds on the sides. A silk blouse that is tucked into bright red jeans. There's a Rolex on her arm as well. This is her casual just going shopping look.

She walks off into her room and I hear all the bags drop on her custom-made bed. She wanted something bigger and when I asked her why she just said "for reasons an aunt shouldn't say." I assume it's for when she comes home with 2 or 3 people at a time. I've heard she's had way more than that though. She has reputations in the towns she spends time in. I've heard stories of her bringing home nine people in one night before.

"So, what's the plan tonight, kid?" My aunt asks stepping out of her room. "I can get you into any club. I can eve get them to serve you alcohol."

"We've been out every night since I got here, let's just stay in tonight," I answer. "I just want to spend time with you."

"You're so sweet," my aunt says plopping down next to me on the couch.

"Can we cook food and watch a movie?"

"We can...but I don't cook."

"That's okay, I do."

"I don't even have food to cook. The fridge is just full of alcohol and juice."

"You can have groceries delivered these days."

I open the Insta Cart app on my phone and have all the groceries I need delivered. I don't want to do anything too fancy so I just ordered some quality steaks and potatoes. I got the seasonings, butter, and garnish to go along with it. My mother made sure I wasn't one of those guys who get to adulthood and can't cook a decent meal.

My aunt is standing near me in her spacious normally unused kitchen. She is watching me cut up potatoes and drench them in olive oil. She is holding a glass of wine and sips it periodically. She looks impressed watching prepare dinner.

"You make quite the housewife, kid," my aunt says patting me on the back.

"This is nothing special," I say smiling.

"I haven't cooked a meal in years. I used to cook weird things with your mother. I threw all these ingredients together once and made brownies with peanut butter and banana before."

"You made that up? My mom makes that for us all the time. She never told me that she got that from you."

"Yeah...she got a lot of things from me..."

My aunt looks a little sad now. She's looking down at the ground but quickly looks back up at me. She smiles and seems to snap out of whatever dark thought she was having.

"Whatever happened between you and my mom?" I ask while sprinkling seasoning on top of the steaks.

"You know the story," she begins and sets down her wine glass. "I'm the 'slutty' sibling so she doesn't want to hang anymore."

"That's a shitty reason to not talk to avoid your own family."

"Well...there is more."

"What happened?"

"I'm going to get into something more comfortable since we're not going out."

She walks away avoiding my question. I'm really curious now. What happened between them? I can't imagine just abandoning family like that. Even if my aunt did something really bad to her. My mom pretends that she doesn't exist. I go back to cooking and put the potatoes in the oven and get the steaks on the pan. I'm going to get these steaks to a perfect medium-rare.

I finish cooking and walk into the dining room to set some plates. My aunt has already set the table. She set two plates and two sets of silverware. She has only real silverware made from actual silver. There are two wine glasses and a bottle of wine sitting in ice in the middle of the table. She's sitting by her seat with a big accomplished smile on her face.

"I hope you know how big a deal this is," my aunt says tucking her hair behind her ear. "I haven't set the table for man in...well ever."

"Well thanks, milady," I say in an accent and bow.

"Anything for you, my lord."

My aunt is blown away by the steak. Usually, she eats very lady-like and only takes small bites. But she is devouring this steak at a high speed. She takes a bite of the potatoes and has an almost orgasmic response. She starts shoveling that in her mouth as well.

"Dave, my god," she says with her mouth full. "I've been to five-star restaurants all over Europe and THIS is the best meal I've ever had. If you want to open a restaurant, I'd fund it."

"I wouldn't enjoy cooking if it was my job," I say back. "I just like cooking for myself and the people I love."

"Well, you can never leave here. You have to cook for me every day now that I've tasted this."

"Sure, thing, auntie."

My aunt looks very relaxed and different. I'm not used to seeing her like this. She's wearing sweatpants and a black tank top. They are designer and probably cost more than my car but it's still not what I'm used to. She looks so casual. I bet I'm the only person in the world who gets to see her in this form. She's still very elegant and desirable. But she's very relaxed and not trying to impress anyone or have all the power in the room.

"So will you tell me what happened with mom?" I ask and put a bite of steak in my mouth.

"Oh, that..." my aunt says and shoves potatoes in her mouth.

"Come on, you have to tell me."

"You want me to...but you don't know what you're asking. Just accept the story that everyone knows. I'm the family slut."

"But you're a good person. I know you tried to pay for my tuition."

"You heard about that?"

"My mom didn't want any money from you."

"I'll pay for it now if you want. You're 18 and she can't control your bank account anymore."

"Hey, don't change the subject. Tell me what happened."

"Fine, but can I tell you after dinner and after the movie. I want one more night where you still see me in this way, okay?"

"It can't be that bad."

We rinse off the dishes and put them in the sink. I reach for the soap to try and wash them but she takes them away. I guess she has a maid service that handles all that. Even me simply rinsing the dishes off is more than she would have usually done.

We sit on her couch and watch The Princess Bride on her flat screen the size of her entire wall. The surround sound is so loud. I've never heard "as you wish" so clearly before. All I can think about while watching this movie is what happened between them. It had to have been something big to cause such a rift. The only reason I was allowed to spend the summer here was that I got good grades and I'm 18.

My aunt is laying her head on my lap and contently watching the movie. It's odd to see my aunt so normal-looking. She still has that classic beauty about her. She could wear a trash bag and she'd be gorgeous. It's like if Marilyn Monroe was lounging around with you in her pajamas.

"Well, I'm exhausted," my aunt says standing up as the movie ends. "Let's sleep."

"Hey," I say grabbing her hand. "You remember the deal?"

"Yeah...that," she says sitting back down. "I really don't want to tell you this, Dave."

"I understand your boundaries and I wouldn't ask under normal circumstances. But this is my mother and you're my aunt. I have the right to know what happened."

"You really want to know, huh?"

"More than anything."

My aunt turns to face me and scoots in closer. She has a very serious expression on her face. Her body posture looks filled with burden. I hate that I'm the one causing her to have this reaction but this is something I need to know.

"Me and your mom...." she begins and pauses. "We were really close..."

"I know that," I say impatiently. "What happened?"

"Don't interrupt me, kid," she snaps back and it turns me on. "Just let me finish the story."

She went from dominatrix to a loving aunt all within a second. The tone change was so sudden. I'm sure most people are familiar with the first tone.

"We...we sort...we used to do things," she stutters out. "Bad things, nasty things. Things I shouldn't tell you but I guess I'm going to."

"What'd you guys do?" I ask confused. "What do you mean?"

"You don't see what I'm getting at?"

"No."

"Oh, you pure boy. I'll put it bluntly. I used to fuck your mom...a lot."

I feel a shiver down my spine and my eyes widen. My aunt doesn't seem disgusted or even ashamed anymore. She looks horny and excited to be reminiscing about this. So my aunt used to fuck my mom? My mom fucked her sister? This is so mind-boggling to me. I can't help but imagine younger versions of them touching each other. It's not hard to imagine my aunt naked and pleasing a woman. But envisioning my mom in that setting is strange. She's so conservative and plain.

"Is this a joke?" I ask shocked.

"It's not a joke," my aunt answers. "We used to fuck every night."

"So...you....what?"

"We had sex? Must I break down the positions play-by-play?"

"No, please don't."

I said no but I would love for her to regale me with tales of them having sex. My cock is stiffening fast and I don't have any way of hiding it without being obvious. My aunt scoots in even closer and just looks me in the eyes deeply.

"This is a lot to take in," I say in a shaky voice.

"I know it is, kid," my aunt says taking my hand. "It was a long time ago and it hasn't happened in many years. Let's just move on, okay?"

"So...I get that you guys....did that. But why does she seem to hate you? I wouldn't hate you if you had sex with me."

"Did you just imply a situation where you and I are having sex?"

My aunt leans forward and my heart races. She gives me a gentle kiss on the cheek and leans back to where she was. She pushes the hair back behind her ears again and looks at me. It's like she's looking directly into my soul. Her pouty lips and her sultry eyes are causing precum to get onto my boxers.

"I didn't mean it like that," I say quickly. "But please, I need an answer."

"Okay, so moving past you definitely wanting to have sex with me," she begins and winks at me. "Your mother... she...she got attached."

"What do you mean?"

"She was jealous of my husband. She didn't think she loved me and she confessed her love to me. I denied her...I guess that's what I do, kid."

"Did you love her back?"

"Yes."

"Then why'd you deny her? Was all the money worth it?"

Suddenly my aunt looks angry and pulls her hand away from me.

"I loved Blair, and I still do!" She shouts. "It's not about the money. She wanted to get married and run away together. That's just wrong."

"It's okay," I say softly. "I didn't mean it like that."

"I know you didn't mean it like that. I expected you to flee the scene and be disgusted by all this. So I'm just lucky that you're still here to listen. I'm lucky that you understand."

My aunt slides her hand up my thigh and puts it on top of my hard cock. It's been bulging through my pants this entire conversation. She is looking at me intensely.

"Whoa," I say pushing her hand away. "What's going on?"

"You're hard so I'm pleasing you," she answers putting her hand back.

"Look, I will admit I'm a little turned on but I don't know about this."

"Just shut up and let me touch your dick."

She is being so demanding and pushy right now. It makes my dick even harder. I imagine this is how she is with her numerous sexual partners. Always getting what she wants out of them. I wonder if she was like this with my mother as well. Oh, god, my mother. This is my aunt. I almost forgot that she was related to me. I guess I put myself in a third-person perspective for a moment. But back in reality, this is overwhelming. My aunt and mother were lovers and now she's rubbing my dick.

"Does it turn you on that I used to fuck your sweet mommy?" My aunt asks pulling down my pants.

"I don't have an answer for that," I say no longer resisting.

"This is all the answer I need," she says wrapping her hand around my exposed cock.

She just looks me in the eye and slowly rubs my manhood up and down. So slow and so meticulous. When she reaches the top she rubs her thumb across the tip. This is just a simple handjob but I can feel the years of experience behind it. I can't help but imagine this hand pleasing my mother.

"I crept into her room one night and pulled down her panties," she says speeding up her hand. "Your mother's panties. I pulled them down and saw her wet pussy. I can tell you exactly what your mom's pussy looks like. Do you like that?"

I moan as she rubs my cock at a faster pace. She gets on top of me and kisses me gently on the mouth while continuing to rub my stiff cock.

"Your mom looked down at me while I was kissing her soft thighs, she never asked me to stop." my aunt whispers in my ear while gripping my dick. "She was a lot like how you are right now. Just quiet but deep down inside. She wanted me. Your mother wanted me. Your mother wanted her little sister to touch her pussy. The pussy you were born from."

The combination of her perfect handjob, the fact that she's my aunt, and her talking about my mom is pushing me over the edge. I'm going to cum soon and somehow she already knows that because she stops rubbing and just holds my cock tight.

"Not yet, kid," she says kissing my neck. "I have so much more to tell you. I ate your mom's pussy for hours that night. We didn't even sleep. I just spent the whole night between her thighs."

"FUCK!" I moan and she puts her hand under my chin. "This is so fucking hot! What the fuck!"

"Isn't it, isn't incest just the hottest thing?" She says kissing me on the lips.

"It's wrong."

"We were two consenting adults. Just like you and me right now. I've taken home many siblings over the years. I've fucked a mother and a daughter together. I've gotten a daughter to suck off her father. But nothing is as hot as fucking someone you're actually related to."

Suddenly she lets go of my cock and stands up. I look at her disappointed but she just walks to her room. I'm just sitting here with my whole world turned upside down and a hard cock that needs to cum soon. She comes back and is holding a picture in her hand. She sits down and wraps her fingers around my cock again.

"Would you like to see your mother?" she asks and slowly starts rubbing me off again. "I have a picture right here."

"This is kind of weird, but I already know what she looks like," I answer.

"You've never seen her like this before though."

"What's the picture?"

She turns it around to show me and I almost cum right away. It's my mother but much younger. She's completely naked and laying down with her legs spread open. Her pussy is hairy and her body is perfect. I've never noticed how curvaceous she was. She always covers it up in many layers. My head is spinning while I examine my mother's breasts and her wet pussy. Her legs are up enough that I can even see her asshole. She has a smile on her face that I've never seen before. A smile only her sister could give her.

"Fuck!" I shout as my aunt rubs my dick as fast as she can. "Put that away! That's my mom!"

"But you like it," she says holding the picture closer to my face. "I want you to cum while you look at her."

"I'm going to close my eyes."

"If you close your eyes I won't let you cum."

She is holding the picture so close to my face that I can't even see my aunt anymore. I just see my mother's naked body and feel a skilled hand stroking my dick. My aunt is corrupting me and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

"Fine," I say. "I'll do it."

"Good boy," she says putting the picture in my hand.

I hold it close to my face but then feel a warm wet sensation surround my cock. I look down and my aunt has the entirety of my dick all the way down her throat. Her head is bobbing up and down and saliva is dripping down the shaft. I don't want her to stop so I make sure to focus back on the picture of my mother. This is the most amazing blowjob I've ever had. I'm not imagining my mom sucking me off. I'm fully thinking about my sexy aunt doing this to me. Not that I wouldn't want my mom to suck me off. What the fuck kind of thoughts are these? I have no other choice but to give in to the depravity.

12