Aunt Tina, Recovering Slut Vol. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled a bit and started to unwrap the sandwich. "You remembered."

Our eyes met. "Of course, I did. You're my mother and I love you. I owe you and Dad everything."

Our eyes met and I saw her eyes soften. "How did it happen?" she asked.

I shrugged. "Well, like any two people, I guess. I moved in, and we got to know one another. Mom, she's a wonderful person who has had a tough life. She's never had someone treat her sweetly like you and Dad treat each other. We were attracted to one another, and it just happened."

I looked at her hard. "Mom, do you know anything about your sister beyond the fact that she fucked your prom date? Do you know anything of what she's been through?"

She stammered and her face reddened in embarrassment, "Well no, but ..."

I shook my head, "No buts, Mom, you turned your back on your sister. Someone who suffers from a psychological condition because you were humiliated."

She sat up straight and glared at me. "Being easy is hardly a psychological condition."

"Really?" I replied. "So, you have done lots of research on the subject of hypersexuality and other impulse control disorders?"

She flinched. "Well, no, I umm ..."

"She's been seeing a psychiatrist and been on medication since she was nineteen, except when her husbands refused to pay for it, citing they liked her better when she was off the meds."

My mother was finally silent for a couple of minutes. "I had no idea about any of that."

I looked at her. "That's the problem. You've never been able to forgive her long enough to learn. It was just a high school boy. It's not like she tried to seduce Dad."

We sat quietly for several minutes, each of us lost in our thoughts. "Do you know that she feels terrible about it?"

Mom looked at me quizzically, "She does?"

I nodded. "She's cried in my arms."

She sighed and I saw her eyes well up as she took another bite from her sandwich. "What are we going to do about this, Gabe? We obviously can't tell the family about this."

I grabbed the potato salad and a couple of plastic forks from the basket. "We don't do anything. We tell no one. Tina doesn't talk to any of the family except Grandma." Our eyes met again. "We keep it a secret."

We talked for a long time after that. She caught me up on Dad and the rest of the family. And I told her a lot about her sister. The personal stuff, the important stuff. I kept it rated PG. After lunch, we walked back to the cars quietly. She left after giving me a solemn cross-your-heart-and-hope-to-die promise to contact Tina and start to mend some old hurts. It felt like a very good start.

***

I got back to the hotel around three o'clock and noticed that the street between the two hotels was blocked with street barriers and there was some increased foot traffic.

I walked into our room, and I couldn't believe the look of relief on Tina's face. I'd never seen her look so tense. "Oh God, how did it go?" Tears filled her eyes. She collapsed in my arms when I told her how well it had gone.

I sat us down on the bed and held her as she cried out thirty years of guilt, loneliness, and regret. It was a deluge of emotions that she'd been keeping at bay for so long that there was no holding them back now. I laid us down and she snuggled up under my chin and held me so tightly until when the last tear was shed, she fell asleep.

***

I opened my eyes when I felt her soft lips on my jaw. I looked down at her to find her staring up into my eyes.

"What a strange old world this is." She kissed my lips tenderly. "I never could have imagined this when I let you move in. At the time I knew it was the wrong thing to do. I knew that I would end up sleeping with you." She caressed my cheek and smiled. "You're handsome and sweet. What did I do to deserve you? I've always been so bad."

I kissed her tenderly and told her how I felt. "You are beautiful and sweet. You're thoughtful and kind. The problem is, is that the men you knew were only interested in the beautiful part. Like a pretty car that they could show off to their friends."

I smiled and quoted her favorite AC/DC song. "She was a fast machine; she kept her motor clean;

she was the best damn woman that I ever seen." I remembered how she'd danced for me to the same song a few months ago.

Tina chuckled sadly. "Yeah, I'm a fast machine all right."

I pulled her lips to mine again. "Each of us is broken in some sort of way, either a little or a lot," I whispered. "What you've lacked is someone who is man enough to hold you together." I tightened my arms around her for emphasis.

She was quiet for a couple of minutes then she looked up at me intently. "Gabe, I've been ... wanting to ask you something for a while," she said softly. I nodded to say that I was ready to hear it. "When your three years on this ship are over ... "

It was a question I'd asked myself many times, over the last several months. A future with Tina included many forgone conclusions. I was never going to have children. As she is twenty-five years older than I am, how much time would we have together? Ten years, twenty, thirty if we are lucky?

As I've mentioned, my father has repeatedly told me to be careful of the decisions and subsequent actions I make in life. Because there is no fate, no destiny. Our lives are the sum of our decisions and actions. But I'd already made this decision.

I cleared my throat. "I'm not sure how long I want to stay in the Coast Guard. I like it, and I'm good at it. We do an important job for this country and that's hard to walk away from. It's a great team to be a part of. I think I'll be in at least two enlistments. If my next station is a land billet, and it should be, I could start culinary school."

I looked into her eyes. "I'm in love with you. I've never been in love and it's wonderful. You are wonderful. I want you with me." I watched her face soften as she understood. "You could rent out the house again. I think an experienced bi-lingual court reporter would be in demand everywhere."

She nodded and gave me a happy smile. "Hawaii maybe?"

***

Chapter Six

I don't think I'd ever felt this happy. I felt as light as a feather as Gabe got us up and into the shower. We clung to each other in the hot water and kissed for what seemed like forever. I must have told him that I loved him and was his forever, a dozen times. His reply was always more kisses.

When we got out, he walked to the closet and pulled out our evening clothes. He'd brought the same tight blue pencil dress I'd worn when I first picked him up from his ship. He laid out a matched black lace bra and panty set and to my surprise, a pair of rather sensible wedge heels. I picked them up and gave him a raised eyebrow.

He smiled. It was that "Don't worry, I have a plan," smile that I'd come to love and trust. As I applied my makeup, I watched him in the mirror. He shaved and then dressed in a pair of handsome black trousers with a blue button-down dress shirt that surprisingly matched my dress rather well. Black leather shoes and a belt nearly completed his outfit. He walked up and handed me a pair of silver cufflinks and held his cuff for me.

"Would you mind putting those on for me, I have trouble with cufflinks." I looked at them to find they were in the shape of a padlock, to match the one on my collar. I smiled and slid the post through the holes.

He looked at me and said, "Speaking of padlocks ..." He reached up and removed my collar. He tossed it on the bed and looked at me seriously. "I love playing with you and even being Alpha for you," his hand cupped my jaw and our eyes met. "Doing all the wicked things you enjoy, but tonight I'd like to just be two people in love. If, that's okay?"

I kissed him.

***

When we got out onto the street, it was nearing five-thirty, it was clear that there was some sort of party being set up in the street. Tables had been moved outside, a DJ was setting up, and lights had been strung over the street. I grabbed a sweater from the car, and we walked a block to a local restaurant. It was a lovely family place with authentic Spanish food. We had a wonderful meal, and I was pleased that Gabe was being reasonable about the choice of restaurants. He loved taking me out to expensive places when we did go out which wasn't conducive to him saving his money to pay down his insane credit card balances.

As we returned to the hotel, we saw that a party was in full swing. I was surprised to find that it was a wedding. A street party wedding. What a brilliant, joyous idea, I thought. And then I remembered Gabe's choice of shoes for me.

I whirled at him. "You knew!" Gabe was moving his shoulders in time with the music.

"Yeah, since I reserved a street view hotel room, the hotel was nice enough to let me know there could be some music and noise. They said it's become a local trend for young couples to have the wedding at a church and then have the reception out here with permission from the hotels. They get a local permit to close off the street and then just have cake and punch." He pointed over at some tables where there was a small wedding cake and then three large sheet cakes. "No alcohol allowed, but there are local bars and restaurants. The local businesses love it. Especially the hotels."

Gabe took me by my hand and spun me into him with a flourish. I settled back into his chest. "And the best part is, the couple can do it pretty inexpensively." I felt his body moving to the music with mine. "And everyone's invited."

He whirled me back around and I took his hands as we swayed. "Everyone?" I asked and he nodded. I looked around and found he was right. Strangers in their street clothes either danced where they stood or moved out with the wedding guests, and no one seemed to mind. The bride and groom were a beautiful couple, young and in the prime of their lives, each looking at the other like they were dreaming. I looked at Gabe and felt a momentary sadness at what my life could have been like if I'd met someone like him, back when.

We turned and walked near the area where guests were dancing and then Gabe spun me again. Our eyes met and he winked. "I remembered how much you enjoyed it when we danced at the bar after we met with Andre."

I grinned, "So that's why you insisted I come."

He shrugged. "Well, Mom insisted on teaching me to dance when I was young. It seems a shame not to use what she taught me, to make someone happy."

I sank my head against his chest, quite overcome. When I had control of myself, I looked up into his beautiful eyes. "I am happy."

We danced for what seemed an age. We stayed for the cake cutting, the best man's toast, and then toasted the couple with a glass of punch. I watched Gabe walk over to the gift table and drop cash into the ice bucket that had been set up for the purpose.

Gabe and I walked arm in arm, up and down the streets of St. Augustine. We stopped at this bar and that club, sampling food and wine, in the cool November air near the sea. He told me he loved me for the thousandth time under the stars. We walked for hours, talking about our future together. I could call it the perfect end to our night, but it wasn't yet.

***

We got back to the hotel room after midnight and the street outside was quiet. The wedding guests and revelers had gone on to their own little private honeymoons, just as we were. The DJ gave us a wink as he closed the back of his van.

Gabe turned the lights on as we stepped into the room. I walked to the dresser to take off my earrings when Gabe stopped me. He smiled and nodded toward the window. The windows were a faux-vertical-split design, nearly floor to ceiling. On the outside was a short iron basket that held potted flowers. It did nothing to block the view we had.

Directly across the street in the hotel window facing ours, stood a beautiful dark-haired woman. She wore a white bustier, garter belt, and stockings. Her head was thrown back as she enjoyed the attention of the young man on his knees before her. Her hands were entwined in the man's dark hair. The white lingerie looked amazing against her caramel skin.

I heard Gabe's voice low in my ear. "It seems the honeymoon has begun."

I gasped as the woman's face came into view as she looked down at her beloved. "It is them!" I was about to say to Gabe that we should turn off the lights so they wouldn't see us when the bride looked up and our eyes met. My breath caught in my throat. She wasn't surprised. She smiled right at me and started to undulate her hips, grinding her pussy on her bridegroom's handsome face.

"Oh my God, ... she wants us to see."

"So, let's help them make the night memorable," Gabe breathed into my neck. I felt his hands on the back of my dress as he pulled the zipper down slowly. He kissed my neck and I felt myself relax in his arms. His hands came around me and groped at my tits, and I felt my pussy flood with wetness. I saw the bride smile in appreciation of what he was doing. I hardly noticed as my dress slid to the floor. Suddenly my breasts were free, and Gabe's hands were full of them. He squeezed and played with my nipples in just the way he knows drives me wild. "Oh Gabe, what are we doing?" I whispered as if the bride and groom could hear us.

"You want me to stop?" he whispered in my ear. My sense of courtesy, of privacy, said yes, but when the beautiful bride grinned at me again, I knew I didn't.

Suddenly the bride took her man by his face tightly, and guided him to his feet, and they kissed wildly. Her hips swayed erotically, and I could see her juices glisten on his face. When she sank to her knees she turned him, purposely giving us a right-angle view of them as she opened his trousers and pulled down his boxers. The groom was tall and handsome, and he looked lovingly down at his new bride as she opened her mouth and took his hard cock deep into her mouth.

"Oh Jesus," I whispered. I felt Gabe's hands as they slid down my body, easing my panties off my hips. The young groom looked across at us deliberately and smiled when he saw my naked body. Gabe was not the first man to show someone my naked body, but never with this measure of safety, where I could say no if I wanted to. I lifted my hands to my breasts and squeezed them both tightly, enjoying the perfect amount of pain. The young man grinned excitedly and spoke down to his bride.

The young woman continued to stroke his cock as she looked over and saw me. She smiled too and then stood and turned so her man could unhook her bustier and shortly the strapless garment slid to the floor. The dark-haired beauty slid her hands up her body to cup her beautiful tits for me. Neither big nor small, they were perfect. I love having large breasts for the effect that they have on men. But for myself, I'd rather have that perfect medium set, like hers.

Her man fell back to his knees, and she turned and settled her lovely breast into his upturned mouth. Gabe kissed me beneath my ear and watched them, his hands roaming my trembling body.

I turned to him, beyond excited. "I want your cock in me now," I cried. He smiled at me.

"Where they can see us?" he asked knowingly. I nodded as I felt my heart racing. In just a couple of seconds, he'd pulled over a paisley-patterned wingback chair and had unbuckled his trousers. I helped them and his boxer briefs to the floor. I turned him so that our friends across the way could see all they wanted as I took his perfect cock into my mouth. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the act of giving my man pleasure. I loved the feel of Gabe's hands in my hair and was saddened when he stopped me.

Gabe sat down in the chair and patted his thighs. I turned and backed over his knees until I felt his hard cock poke into my ass. I wiggled on his cock and looked across the street to find the bride gripping the back of a chair much like ours, as her husband was fucking her slowly from behind. The bride's eyes were closed as she enjoyed his cock inside of her.

I felt Gabe slide down in the chair, moving his cock beneath me. I moaned deeply as I lowered myself down unto his perfectly hard cock. I moaned as it slid inside my slick pussy. "Spread your legs and lean back, let them see my beautiful slut," Gabe said. I did as I was told, happily.

Gabe's hands held my thighs open, and I rolled my hips. I knew that they could see his cock sliding in and out of me. I wailed when his hands slid up to claim my breasts. I felt his cock filling me, stretching me as I rode him. The thrill of exhibitionism was unlike anything I'd felt before. I saw another light turn on in the room next to the bride and groom, and a jolt of excitement coursed through me. Gabe moaned aloud as I squeezed down on his cock with my pelvic muscles. "Oh baby, that's so good, it's so good," he groaned.

Watching that beautiful young woman get taken by her man, while Gabe was filling me was unlike anything I'd experienced in my sexual life. I loved it. I noticed another light turn on in the next room over. Nearly immediately a man walked over to his window and looked out and saw me. Seconds later, an older woman above the first room, did the same.

"Gabe, more people are watching us!" I moaned. I felt him lean over to peek underneath my armpit to see for himself.

"Give them a show babe, I'm getting close. Rub your clit. Let them see a gorgeous woman cum on her man's cock."

I couldn't resist and reached down and began to masturbate wildly. "Yes," I moaned, and it was the first of many as the orgasm welled up from inside of me. I heard Gabe's breathing change as he got closer. I leaned forward and began hammering down on his cock, as I felt it build. I squeezed the armrests and screamed as my orgasm rolled through me like a wave of ecstasy. The moment I felt Gabe burst within me, he squeezed down on my tits and sent another shockwave of pleasure through me.

I collapsed backward on Gabe's chest, and he held me tightly. I opened my eyes to see the bride and groom gasping together after their own big finish. The young man staggered to his feet and stepped out of my view. The bride looked up and our eyes met again. She blew a kiss to me as she stood and walked to the window. I smiled and returned the kiss as she closed the curtains. The other windows had already gone dark.

***

Gabe helped me up and we giggled like children who'd done something they knew was naughty. After the lights were out and the curtains closed, we collapsed together on the bed, our clothes left on the floor. I looked into Gabe's eyes. "That was so hot," I said excitedly.

He nodded. "Let's hope no one calls the cops." We laughed as we slid beneath the covers. I snuggled into his chest, and we lay there enjoying the moment. I began to think about everything we'd talked about earlier.

"Do you really want me to stay with you as you transfer from station to station?" I said softly, looking into his eyes as they glimmered in the low light. "Are we talking about ... forever and always, here?"

Gabe smiled sweetly. "Til death do us part."

I laughed for a second and then I saw in his eyes that he wasn't joking. "We can't actually get married, you know. It's illegal in most states," I said with a wry grin.

He looked into my eyes, and I'll remember what he said until my dying day. He said softly as he stroked my hair, "We went to a wedding, we danced, we ate cake. We told each other we loved one another beneath the stars before God and the rest of the world. That's as good as married in my book." He pulled me into his chest and held me.

We lay there for a long while, each lost in our thoughts. Then Gabe leaned over and kissed me before rolling me onto my back. He moved between my open legs and rubbed his cock across my labia until it was hard. He slid into me slowly, kissing me. We made love just like those newlyweds across the street probably were now that the excitement of the wedding had calmed. Afterward, we slid beneath the covers and snuggled in. "I love you so much," I whispered. Gabe opened his eyes, reached out, and took my hand.