Auntie Babs Farm Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel the thick load deep inside her, looking down, she could see the trails of his first load splattered all over the seat of her shorts. She realized what a sight she looked, wildly she grabbed her clothes, and sprinted upstairs.

The shorts were folded up and tossed into her laundry basket, she had a quick shower, to wash the cum off her back, and she felt his thick sperm draining out of her, running down her legs as she washed off. Drying off, she slipped a tampon up inside her, to soak up any leftover cum, freshly washed and dressed, she was back downstairs soon.

Three minds were thinking a range of different thoughts, that afternoon.

Richard was thinking how super fine it had been to fuck his Auntie Babs, and he hoped he could do it again.

Barbara was thinking that she had to get control of herself, and not let her lust run away with her better judgment.

Abby was thinking about how much she was going to see, this could turn out to be an interesting, and educational summer.

12