Auntie Babs Farm Pt. 09

Story Info
Abigail's birthday, and she gets the best gift.
3.2k words
4.76
18.6k
20
0

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,797 Followers

Abby opened her eyes, her birthday, she was 19 today. It was a week after they'd been able to bring Rick home. She'd been overjoyed to have Rick back, although she missed the long, languid lovemaking with her Auntie Babs. With another person in the house, she was too shy about engaging in sex, concerned that Richard would hear them.

For Barbara, it was perfect. She had two teens, who were full of horny needs, and with today being Abigail's birthday, she was going to get presents like never before. Richard had his stitches removed yesterday, and the doctor pronounced him in great shape. She could sense the sexual tension, she smiled, just a few more hours, she thought, and Richard would be giving his sister the best gift.

Abby came down the stairs, and was greeted by Richard and Barbara who both yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!" She rushed down, and embraced her Auntie Babs, giving her a restrained niece/aunt kiss, then her brother Richard, got a restrained brother/sister kiss.

"Sit down Abigail, I've got your favorite breakfast ready," Barbara said.

At the table, as Abby happily devoured her breakfast, she saw Barbara looking at her with a secret smile. It made her intrigued like her Auntie Babs had something really special planned.

After breakfast, Barbara and Richard presented her with her cards, and her birthday presents. She unwrapped Richard's present and squealed with joy as she saw a brand new Samsung Galaxy smartphone, the one she'd been saving like crazy to buy. Now, she wouldn't have to scrimp and save, she had it!

"Richard, oh my god, just what I wanted, oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" she cried, kissing him wildly.

Even though they were pretty tame sister/brother kisses, Richard could feel his cock startup. Auntie Babs had promised him that once the stitches were taken out, she'd want him back in her bed. They had been removed yesterday, but his Auntie Babs made him wait one more day, "just to be on the safe side" she had said, giving him a cryptic smile.

Barbara gave Abigail her present, and Abby gasped as she saw it. It was an 18 karat gold necklace with an interlocking chain design, a gold disc dangled from it, with a stylized "A" engraved on it. Barbara hooked it around Abby's neck, and Abby's eyes teared up as she looked at the design in the mirror. It was such a beautiful necklace, her first real piece of jewelry, the disc hung down, the "A" proudly proclaiming this was HER necklace. She grabbed her Auntie Babs, and she couldn't help it, she gave her a big, lip-to-lip, passion-filled smooch.

When Abby pulled back, she noticed that Auntie Babs' face was flushed, her eyes wide. Umm, Abby's own face felt pretty hot, after the glorious lovemaking that she had lavished on her, Abby wanted more. Barbara smiled back, a smile that to Abby's eyes, said to be patient, and her patience would be well rewarded.

The afternoon was a fun-filled whirl, Abby wanted to go to the Six Flags amusement park, and since it was her day, that's where they went. It was 30 minutes away, and when they got there, with it being a weekday, the lines were not too long, and Abby wanted to ride just about everything.

Barbara smiled as she watched Abigail and Richard being spun, flipped upside down, shooting up to the sky in a reverse bungee ride. Abby and Richard were able to coax Auntie Babs onto the roller coaster, Abby shrieking with fear and joy as they took the first dizzying plunge, clinging to Barbara, Richard's whoops of delight joining in.

Then, the Ferris wheel, ah, that was fun, Barbara got caught up in the joy and delight of her niece and nephew. It took her back to when she was their age, and the amusement parks of her teenage summers were endless fun.

When they left Six Flags, Barbara took them to Bruno's Italian Restaurant, which was 10 minutes away from Six Flags, on the way home. Bruno's had Chicken Parmigiana that was out of this world good, and after a most satisfying meal, they were on their way home. It was just after 7 PM when they got back, and now, Abigail was going to get her special presents.

Barbara went upstairs, she smiled as she took out Abigail's 2 special presents, and left them on the top of her nightstand. She stripped naked, put on her black garter belt and long black stockings, and her see-through black peignoir. Time to bring Richard and Abigail upstairs, and continue the party in her bedroom.

At the bottom of the stairs, Abigail and Richard were in the kitchen, just out of sight. She marched in, and said, "Abigail, Richard," with a slightly raised voice.

They turned, and froze as they took in the sight of their Auntie Babs, the peignoir was filmy enough so that her breasts were clearly delineated, and her body was outlined perfectly. She saw the shock on Richard's face quickly give way to fast-rising lust, she smiled as saw his cock matching that rise of lust, oh yeah, so stiff, so hard. Abigail's face started to change over, from shock to desire, and she knew that both were more than ready.

"Follow me, please, the party is moving upstairs to my bedroom. Abigail, Richard, and I have some special presents for you up there."

She saw Richard's quizzical look, and then what looked like an "a-ha" moment, a big smile spreading over his face.

In the bedroom, she dropped her peignoir, her body now almost naked, save for her black garter belt and black stockings. Grinning at Abigail and Richard's frozen response, she cooed, "Well, am I the only one who wants to get naked, and enjoy the party to its fullest?"

That broke the spell, and Richard yanked off his clothes, his cock rock hard and ready. Abigail stared at his cock, seen close up, it looked so big, so hard, ummmmm, she imagined that hardness forcing open her tight, virgin pussy, and she felt the gush of wetness in her panties, and let out a growl.

She was still clothed, and Barbara glided up behind her, cooing softly, "Let me strip you naked, baby, let Richard see the sexy body of his sister."

Abby realized that yes, she did want Richard to see. She felt Auntie Babs' fingers gently lifting her shirt, her bra-encased tits coming into view, then the unfastening, and her Auntie Babs lifting away her bra and tossing it aside. Abby could see Richard's eyes wide with excitement, he didn't find her tits too small, and she felt her lust growing. Her shorts were unzipped, pushed down her hips, and Barbara took to her knees, hooking her fingers in the waistband of her panties, and rolling them down her hips.

Barbara purred, "Look Richard, look at Abigail's sexy, nude body, look how sexy she is."

Abby was now totally naked before Richard, and his cock throbbed with eagerness. Oh boy, seeing his sister like this, he realized what a hot, sexy sister she was. His cock was now at its maximum growth, rock hard, pointing at that sexy body.

He watched his Auntie Babs reach around, cupping her breasts, stroking softly at her nipples, Abby's growls of pleasure. His eyes moved down, over the slight swell of her tummy, he found that slight swell to be incredibly erotic, and his eyes locked onto her pubic triangle.

He couldn't tear his eyes away, his 19-year-old sister was shaving her pubes, oh god, the sight of that bare, smooth-shaven seam, not hidden behind a bush, oh god, the need to lick her, and then fuck her was making his cock throb. It looked like Auntie Babs was in control of this show, and he'd let her direct what happened, this was no time for a bull in a china shop rush.

Barbara cooed, "Umm, now that you're 19 baby, I think it's time you lost your virginity. I lost mine at 18 to my Uncle Sam, and it was wonderful. Getting a loving relative to deflower you is always the best way, I think. Look at your very sexy brother Richard, look at that hard cock, Richard can give you a special gift, do you want Richard to deflower you, baby? Think about how it will feel, opening you up, yeah, you'll love the feel of your tight pink sugar walls being stretched around that hard, stiff shaft. Do you want your first fuck, baby? Umm, your heart is pounding, I can hear your hot pants of desire. Tell him, baby, tell him."

At that moment, Abby didn't give a damn about the fact that they were brother and sister. Her pussy was screaming for it, her lust was in control, and she was helpless to resist the onslaught of her hormone-driven needs.

She looked Richard in the eyes and growled, "Richard, fuck me, oh god, please, I need it so bad, take my cherry!"

"Very good baby," Barbara cooed. "Now, lie back, and spread your legs sweetheart."

Turning to Richard, she said in a firm, no-nonsense tone, "Now, my nephew, no jumping and humping. You are going to deflower your sister, this will be the one she will always remember, and set the tone for her sexual life. She needs lots of foreplay, lots of tender loving, make sure that she gets it, Richard. Look at her sexy face, those sexy, full lips. Take her in your arms, and kiss her Richard, kiss your dear sister like a lover, lots of tongue swirling passion."

Abby, her face glowing, arms and legs open to receive her brother, felt the weight of him settling in next to her. Their eyes gazed deep into each other, aware that they were about to shatter a big taboo.

Abby whispered, "Kiss me, Richard, oh please kiss me."

Richard pressed his lips against her, he felt her lips, hungry, eager, pressing back excitedly, her lips forced his open, and her tongue slid into his mouth. He felt a bolt of hot excitement, her lips had eagerly opened to his, and his mouth now eagerly clung to hers, tongues dueling together in a hot, wet, slithery cadence of lust, both brother and sister feeling the growing surge filling them.

Barbara was lying next to them, feeling the surge of heat right between her legs, Ummm, oh god, watching Richard and Abigail explore their budding sexuality, so hot to watch.

When they broke the kiss, Barbara said, "Now, Richard, start kissing and nipping gently at your sister's sexy neck, plant lots of gentle kisses, then spread out, and slide your mouth down. Do not rush it, this is not a fire drill, take your time, make sure Abigail is prepared for her defloration."

Richard, eager to do exactly as he was told, followed Auntie Babs' instructions perfectly, raining kisses up and down both sides of Abby's sexy neck, nipping gently at her, bringing growls of pleasure from his sister. His mouth took its own sweet time, and he slid down slowly, following Auntie Babs's instructions. He loved his sister dearly and wanted to insure that her first time was as wonderful as she dreamed it would be, and more.

"Now, Richard, look at Abigail's breasts, so beautiful, tell your sister how beautiful they are," Barbara purred.

"So sexy, so gorgeous, Ummm, your tits are so pretty Abby. I want to kiss them, I want to suck on your hard, stiff nipples, god they are so perfect," Richard whispered.

Abby felt the heat flash through her, and the boost to her self-esteem. So not all guys were big boob freaks, who wouldn't even look your way unless you had tits hanging out all over the place.

Abby cooed, "Umm, oh yes, suck my tits Richard, oh yes my sweet brother."

Richard leaned down, letting his tongue slide over her stiff nipples, sending zings of pleasure through her body. She growled with pleasure, and Richard went back and forth, licking at her nipples, until he settled in on her left nipple, his lips encircling it, sucking at her, letting his tongue lash at it, nipping oh so gently at her stiff, hard tit.

Abby growled, oh god that felt so wonderful, then he switched to the right nipple, eager to give both nipples his attention. He went back and forth until her nipples were throbbing with pulses.

"Now, kiss your way down Richard, again, no fire drill, take your time, we females have lots of nerve endings, and we love to have them stimulated everywhere, not just our tits and our pussies," Barbara purred.

The feel of Richard's mouth, kissing at licking her everywhere, Abby was letting out constant moans of pleasure, she'd never felt how alive and tingling her body was, every inch of skin where Richard's fingers and mouth went seemed to throb with pleasure. She felt his mouth sliding over her smooth mons, his licks and kisses getting closer, her pussy was dripping, her juices running down the crack of her ass, she'd never been so turned on in her life.

Richard could smell the lust-driven scent of his sister, she was in full heat, and he slid in between her thighs. He looked up and saw his sister's face alive with desire, and Auntie Babs, looking at him with an equally lust-driven gaze.

"Now, lick your sister gently, run your tongue very lightly over her tight, wet lips. Oh yeah, taste the desire, tell him, Abigail."

"Oh yeah, my pussy is so wet, so juicy, lick me, Richard, taste my juices."

Richard eagerly did so, running his tongue along those tight lips, listening to Abby's soft cries of pleasure. He could taste the juices of his sister's desire, and it spurred him on. With his Auntie Babs telling him where to lick, and how to lick, Abby was feeling the climb towards orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I need it, Richard, I want you inside me when I cum!" Abby growled.

Richard rose up, his cock steel hard, throbbing, and he realized that he didn't have a condom.

Barbara, knowing what he was thinking, said, "Ride your sweet sister bareback, then let it go deep inside her, I have something to take care of that."

Barbara felt Abigail's hands reach out, and grip her hands. She saw Abigail looking up, her face was excited and nervous.

Barbara bent down low, whispering, "With your virginity about to be taken, it may be painful at first, but don't let that stop your defloration. Don't worry Abigail, it may hurt at first, but only for a little bit, and the pleasure you feel afterward will be more than worth the price of the pain. I speak from experience."

Abby felt Richard position himself, and stretch as his cock started to enter. Abby gasped, as she felt his bloated erection, oh fuck, it felt enormous, penetrating her slowly. He came up, his cock meeting the obstruction. She felt him pull back, push forward, and again get held up.

Barbara could feel her niece's hands, gripping tightly at her, oh god, Barbara was wild with lust, her voice, husky with desire, growled, "Push hard Richard, break her hymen, complete your sweet sister's deflowering."

He pushed, Abby could feel a stretching, a burning right between her tight walls, then a sudden loosening as her hymen gave way. Abby let out a pained cry as Richard, with a growl of lust, surged into her, the hard thrust of his cock forcing open her tight, virgin walls, until his 8 inches was buried to the balls. He paused, panting, as Abby whimpered with pain, the throbbing sting of her freshly filled pussy, the hard, thick fullness of his cock right between her so enormous, she wondered if she'd been split in two.

Barbara gently pulled a hand free and snaked it down to where brother and sister were joined. She could feel the hot wetness of Abigail's pussy, and the throbbing of Richard's cock buried deep, she imagined how good that must feel around Richard's cock, and she slid her fingers over the hard bump of Abigail's clit. Abby let out a soft cry of pleasure, the pain of her deflowering was starting to fade, and what her Auntie Babs was doing to her was pushing the pain away quickly.

Barbara said softly, "Ok Richard, now ride your sweet sister, slowly, give her a loving gentle ride, until she tells you to give it harder, faster."

Richard started to pump in and out, giving his sweet sister Abby her virgin-breaking ride, short, gentle strokes. The tight, virgin clutch around his cock was almost unreal.

Richard growled huskily, "Oh god, baby, you're so tight!"

"Does it feel good?" Abby cooed.

Richard growled "Oh yeah, so good! Are you enjoying it too, baby?"

"Oh god, I feel like I'm in heaven, it's so good! Fuck me harder, my sweet brother," Abby cooed.

Richard felt her legs come up, around his back, and he knew he was close. The fact that they were in full bore brother and sister incest, knowing that she was enjoying as much pleasure as he was made his heart pound. He pumped harder into her, his cock sizzling, as he did his best to make it last, he wanted Abby to cum first.

Abby was feeling a cascade of glorious sensations shooting through her, oh fuck, she never imagined fucking could feel so wonderful. Her Auntie Babs' fingers were doing awesome things to her clit, her building orgasm, which had withered from the pain of her deflowering, came racing back, and the driving force of Richard's cock fucking her, she was close, oh so close.

Richard whispered, "Cum Abby, cum for me baby, cum all over my cock, fuck, I'm so close!"

That did it, and Abby could feel the tingling, spreading quickly through her pussy, and it took her right over the edge.

"Oh god, yes, yes, YES!"

With a shriek of pleasure, she went tumbling into orgasm, she could feel her pussy start quivering wildly, spasming against the hard length of him, her juices gushing around his plunging shaft, and she felt like she might go crazy, the pleasure of cumming with his cock buried deep inside her was like nothing she'd ever felt.

Richard lifted his head, and let out a loud howl of pleasure, and his cock exploded. The built-up pressure made him go off like a firehose, he grunted, growled, and shook as his cock jetted wave after wave of his cum, the spasms of Abby's contracting pussy eagerly milking him, making him go on and on, he was gasping as his cock gushed out the last few dribbles, then he lowered himself gently down onto Abby's, their bodies pressing together, propping his arms under her so he wouldn't squish her.

Both brother and sister were gasping, their hearts racing. Their eyes came together, and they kissed tenderly, lovingly, as a loving couple should.

Abby purred, "Thank you, Richard, that was a wonderful gift, you've given me something I will treasure for the rest of my life."

Richard felt his eyes tear up, he wasn't big on emotions, but looking at the love in Abby's eyes, and that simple sentence made him feel a rush of emotion. He nuzzled her neck, and whispered, "Abby baby, it was my pleasure, making such sweet love to you was fantastic, it was like nothing I'd ever felt before."

Barbara cooed to them, "Wonderful, so wonderful watching brother and sister become lovers."

groomleader
groomleader
2,797 Followers