Auntie Claudia Ch. 02

Story Info
The night of incest turns incredibly hot for Aunt and Nephew.
9.4k words
4.63
26.9k
50
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,179 Followers

Mother and daughter got to their feet and walked hand in hand out of the living room. Glancing over her shoulder for one last little peek, Petra observed Kurt lying Claudia down on her back, spreading her legs and positioning himself between them. His cock was immense now, and so incredibly hard as that beautiful purple and pulsing head moved to within inches of his aunt's soft, warm and moist pussy.

Their kiss never broke. In fact, it only seemed to grow deeper and more passionate.

"Oh my," Petra whispered. "I think your brother might be falling in love."

"With Auntie Claudia?" Mia asked.

"Yes," Petra replied.

"Is she falling in love with him too?" Mia asked.

"I think she might just be," Petra replied.

"Momma," Mia began timidly. "Can a mother and daughter fall in love?"

"Let's go upstairs and find out," Petra answered.

PART II

Mother and daughter smiled adoringly at one another and then shared a tender kiss. Petra took Mia by the hand and led her up the staircase and down the second story hallway toward her bedroom. As both the staircase and hallway were quite narrow, Mia had to follow just behind Petra. So, much to her delight, she was able to marvel at her mother's magnificent nudity from behind. Those sculpted and sexy long legs, that full and scrumptious bottom, the flawless curves of her hips and breasts, the perfect symmetry of her spine and back; and the way that stunning platinum blonde hair draped over the back of those alluring shoulders.

Mia's heart was pounding, and every square inch of her body was tingling so overpoweringly. Her tummy was full of butterflies and doing summersaults.

Is this what falling in love feels like?

And as it happened, that was precisely the same question that was drifting through her Auntie Claudia's whirling and passion-drunk mind at almost that exact moment. With her flushed and sweaty naked body lying on the plush carpeting of the living room, Claudia waited breathlessly for the rock-hard, massive cock of her nephew to plunge deep inside her.

Pinned beneath his young and powerful body with his tongue now exploring the deepest recesses of her mouth, Claudia completely surrendered and willfully submitted to him. Though she knew in her mind that she must remain in control and in charge, Kurt's blossoming manhood and his unbridled passion for her had totally disarmed her. She was literally, putty in his hands. She could not resist him and at that moment, would do anything to please him. For a woman as promiscuous, uninhibited and sexually experienced as Claudia, this was indeed an extraordinarily rare situation.

Claudia's heart, like Mia's, was pounding furiously! Her body too, tingled so intensely with an overpowering and unbridled passion that was unlike any she'd truly known before. But it was this bizarre sensation of butterflies in her stomach and the fact that it seemed to be doing summersaults that had her mystified.

Not love! Just lust! Not love! Just lust!

With her dazzling emerald green eyes closed as she lay submissively beneath her nephew, Claudia suddenly felt Kurt's tongue slip out of her mouth and their kiss break. But only an instant later, did she feel his lips sucking on her chin and then his tongue began slowly sliding down her neck; his mouth was soon suckling on her Adams apple.

Oh my.

With all the skill of a highly-seasoned and debonair lover of the ages, Kurt Schulze continued his slow, yearning and erotic descent of his aunt's flawless naked body. Kissing, licking and suckling seemingly every square inch of her gorgeous, silky soft and mouthwatering flesh while gently fondling, stroking, molding, massaging and caressing every inch of her with his hands and fingers.

Claudia's head began rolling gently from side to side as soft and passionate moans of exquisite pleasure rose from her lips. Every fiber of her mortal being tingled with desire; her loins were saturated with her flowing nectar, ablaze with the fires of lust and ached with desperate yearning. Her heart still pounding furiously as her respiration raced desperately, and her mind whirled almost incoherently. She was totally intoxicated by the wanton desire and unbridled passion she was being showered with.

Kurt sipped her right nipple into his mouth as his left hand molded her left breast. Claudia felt his throbbing cock pressing against the flesh of her inner thigh. She wanted it inside her so badly; but at the same time, she was so moved by the attentive and tender affection he was paying to her overall.

Claudia's left nipple was suddenly sucked into her nephew's mouth as his right hand and fingers molded and massaged her right breast. Arching her back, Claudia forced her breast aggressively into Kurt's face; deeper into his mouth. She felt his tongue clumsily swirl around her nipple midst the warmth and wetness of his mouth. Still needed practice on that maneuver but he was getting an A plus for effort. Kurt continued moving down his aunt's body, now kissing and licking the flesh of her ripped abs.

Just then, his nostrils began to fill with a very enticing aroma. The odor was quite musty, slightly fetid and very potent. But something about it was so incredibly hypnotic and intoxicating. As Claudia spread her legs wider to accommodate Kurt's body as it slid down on the plush carpet between them, the potency of the musty scent increased tremendously as Kurt face came within just inches of his aunt's simmering sexual center.

"That scent," Kurt whispered. "It's you."

"Yes," Claudia whispered. "That is the smell of an extremely sexually aroused woman."

"I smelled it on Momma," Kurt told her.

"And how did she smell?" Claudia asked.

"Different," Kurt replied. "I mean, it was very similar. But there is something different about you."

"Of course there is," Claudia said. "Every woman is different. So, our natural scents, while very similar, are all also very different."

"No," Kurt replied. "It's more than that. There's something very different about you."

"What do you mean?" Claudia asked almost innocently.

Without another word, Kurt planted his tongue firmly on the bottom of his aunt's pulsating and swollen pussy and gave her a long, luxurious and teasingly slow lick up the entire length of her glistening slit. Caught completely off guard, Claudia sucked in a deep, gasping breath and exhaled an equally deep, sensual and pleasure filled moan.

Her body convulsed slightly as her back arched and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Oh baby," Claudia murmured.

Kurt pushed his aunt's legs further apart to get a better view of her sinfully luscious pussy and then pressed his fingers against her swollen folds; gently opening her. Claudia had a meticulously trimmed turf of dark brown pubic hair on her mound. The flesh of her outer labia was very dark with the inner folds even darker. Opening her wider, Kurt found her internal flesh such a radiant shade of pink and all was glistening so mystically as she was so incredibly wet. Kurt could feel the intense heat emanating out of Claudia's body and the scent of her was driving him wild.

Wetting the tip of his middle finger by gently rubbing it in Claudia's saturated inner labia, Kurt then proceeded to tenderly tease his aunt's vaginal opening with it. Claudia's sucked in a deep breath; her eyes spun wildly, her back arched even higher and her hands groped desperately at the carpet.

Pushing his middle finger inside her, Kurt slithered his other arm around Claudia's hip and brought it around, so his hand came to rest on the fuzzy patch on her mound, just above her clitoral hood. Rotating the finger buried inside her, Kurt instantly found her G- spot.

"Oh my God," Claudia gasped passionately.

Kurt then fastened his mouth around her throbbing cunt, sealing his lips around Claudia's soaked and puffy folds as he proceeded to massage her hood and G-spot simultaneously.

Claudia was soon thrashing wildly about on the plush carpet as she gasped desperately for air. The deep and guttural orgasmic moans, groans and howls erupting from her mouth were reverberating off the walls and ceiling of the small living room at octaves two or three times higher and faster than normal. Her heart was jackhammering into maximum overdrive; literally about to rip itself out of her chest while her mind was completely intoxicated by unadulterated passion and exquisite pleasure; the likes of which, she'd never encountered. So intense was this experience that tears were streaming out of her emerald eyes.

And then she felt an eruption of climax rising within her that none other in her entire sexual life could even rival.

"Oh, dear God," Claudia roared animalistically.

Jamming both her hands almost violently down on Kurt's head, Claudia rose up practically into a sitting position and literally exploded into her nephew's ravenous mouth. For the first time in her life, Claudia Albrecht squirted. For his part, Kurt's eyes bulged wider than saucers as his mouth was filled with such a forceful and plentiful douse of his aunt's sweet nectar. He had no idea that a woman could do that. At least not like that; in streams like his own cum.

Claudia moaned and groaned desperately; sounding almost as if she were giving birth as the orgasm ringed her out through and through to the end. Her fingernails were digging and grinding deeply into Kurt's skull; to the point of causing him pain. Finally, she fell back onto the carpet, completely spent and her body began to twitch and shutter.

"Oh God," Claudia continued to moan and gasp emotionally. "Oh baby...Oh Kurt. Oh my God. You're amazing baby. Nobody has ever made love to me like that. Ever. Oh my God."

Kurt needed nothing more to inspire him. With his cock still immense and incredibly hard, he sprung up to his knees and spread Claudia's legs. Again, she willfully submitted to his dominance. She was completely his; and he could do with her as he wished. Lifting Claudia up slightly by the waist with his left hand, Kurt wrapped his right hand around his cock and speared it smoothly inside her. Claudia's extraordinary euphoria suddenly increased and intensified a hundredfold as she felt her nephew plunge inside her and fill her up so deeply.

Once again, Kurt experienced yet a new and awe-inspiring level of euphoric and orgasmic bliss as he buried his cock deep into his aunt: Velvety softness and wondrously moist; intense warmth and amazing tightness. All the same qualities he'd felt when inside his mother, but indescribably more wonderful inside his aunt. It fueled his passion to an entirely new level.

Am I in love?

Kurt began to pound Claudia with such an intense desire and carnal fervor. For her part, Claudia seemed to be recharged by Kurt's unbridled passion for her. With Kurt on his knees as he pounded her, Claudia locked her legs around his waist and pulled herself up by her amazingly powerful abdominal muscles so that she and Kurt were suddenly face to face. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Claudia seared her mouth to Kurt's as he slid his powerful arms around his aunt's muscled and sweaty torso; returning her kiss with a lover's passion.

And as her nephew continued to piston his massive tool in and out of her, Claudia became certain of at least one thing: That Kurt had lied to her about never having sex before.

Their kiss broke. Aunt and nephew stared intensely into each other's eyes. Neither spoke; just passionate moans, groans and gasping breaths as their grip on each other's hot, flushed and perspiration slick bodies tightened. Sweat was furiously streaming from their brows over their faces. Kurt's thick, long and hard cock was wrathfully jackhammering up and down in Claudia's wet, soft and warm pussy.

"Lie down on your back baby," Claudia finally whispered as she softly kissed Kurt's lips. "Let auntie ride you like the stallion you are."

Searing their mouths together once again, Kurt clamped his hands on the incredibly firm and wondrously round spheres of Claudia's ass. Then with impressive flexibility, he rolled backwards over his feet and ankles, plopping his own ass down on the plush carpet and then somehow, kicking his legs out straight as he lied down on his back. Claudia simply rolled smoothly with him and he remained burrowed deeply inside her the whole time.

Now on top and feeling back in command, Claudia pinned Kurt's arms down over his head by his wrists and began to ride his thick pole with amazing agility and intense vigor. Releasing his wrists, Claudia was soon working her young nephew's sexual tool like the seasoned and skilled lover she is. Kurt's hands swung around and clasped his aunt's magnificent ass as she was bouncing furiously up and down on his throbbing cock. Kurt soon realized his aunt had yet another surprise for him as he felt her now boiling hot sexual tunnel literally clinching around and pinching his rod.

Once again, Kurt felt the "sexual magma" filling his balls to their maximum capacity and rushing forcefully up his cock.

"Oh, Auntie Claudia," he wailed. "I'm gonna cum!"

Claudia immediately leapt off her nephew's cock and dropped down on her stomach between his legs. Sensually wrapping her hand around the shaft, she furiously began to jerk him off.

"OH FUCK," Kurt roared; his body stiffening.

And no sooner did those words clear Kurt's lips were Claudia's chin, lips, nose, eyes, forehead and hair doused with her nephew's thick, hot cum as a copious stream launched out of his pulsing purple head like water from a drinking fountain.

Kurt's body twitched and shuddered as he groped at the carpet while Claudia sensually milked his cock as cum continued to spew and drool out of it. Then she took it into her mouth and sucked him deeply.

"Mmm." Claudia moaned with a mouthful of her nephew's cock then released. "So good baby."

She took him in again, this time all the way to his balls and sucking so robustly. Kurt's eyes spun in his head at the ultra-euphoric sensation of warmth, wetness and unbelievable suction that was his aunt's mouth and throat around his cock. When she finally came up for air again, she continued stroking him.

"Auntie loves the taste of your cum," Claudia hissed.

"I've got plenty more," Kurt said; still flat on his back and breathing heavy.

"Mmm," Claudia murmured. "I know. You're amazing baby."

"So are you," Kurt replied.

"You want to rest for a while?" Claudia asked.

"Not really," Kurt answered.

"Good," Claudia smiled. "Because Auntie Claudia wants you to fuck her in the ass now."

Kurt slowly lifted his head up off the floor and stared in wonder at his aunt, who merely gave him a deviously seductive smile.

"You mean," Kurt began.

"That's right baby," Claudia hissed. I'm going to suck you hard again, and then you're going to put this big beautiful cock into my asshole and fuck it just like you fucked my pussy."

Kurt dropped his head back on the floor with a huge grin on his face as Claudia swallowed his cock again.

***

With her eyes shut and her heart pounding furiously, Mia Schulze felt her mother take her in her arms and their mouths sear once again together in a passionate kiss. Slowly, she felt herself being lowered down onto her back on the mattress. The rapture of a lover's kiss was completely consuming her.

With her mother's gorgeous body coming to rest atop her as her tongue was exploring the deepest recesses of her mouth, Mia slid her arms around her mother's shoulders and wrapped her legs around her torso. She wanted so much to literally pull her mother inside of her. Slowly, their kiss broke. Mother and daughter gazed into one another's beautiful blue eyes with unbridled longing.

Mia's body was trembling with carnal desire and her heart was pounding like a jackhammer as she stared up into her mother's beautiful face and eyes. The weight and power of Petra's luscious body being all around her was intensely erotic; the feel of her hot and damp flesh against her own filled the girl with an insatiable lust and sent chills of illicit pleasure to every corner of her mortal being.

"I love you Momma," Mia whispered.

"I love you baby," Petra replied.


And with that, she took her daughter's mouth again. Suddenly, Mia grew very bold and using her body weight, rolled the two of them over, ultimately pinning her mother down on the mattress beneath her. Mia then rolled Petra out flat; spreading her legs and pushing her arms down to rest beside her head on the pillow. Lifting her mother's right hand and slowly guiding it to her lips, Mia lovingly kissed each individual digit with such care, patience and affection that Petra literally felt her heart melt at her overwhelming devotion.

"All my life," Mia whispered. "These hands have always been there when I needed them. They were always there to protect me, to nurture me, to guide me, to discipline me; and of course, always loved me."

As she spoke, Mia had tenderly taken each of her mother's fingers, one by one, deep into her mouth, suckling them as if they were the most delectable morsels of a cherished cuisine. Bending her mother's hand about, Mia lathered the inside of her palm with her tongue before she molded Petra's entire palm to her face.

For her part, Petra was completely overwhelmed, for never had she witnessed such pure eroticism before. Slowly, Mia returned Petra's right hand to the mattress and then lifted her left hand to her lips.

"They fed me," Mia began as sensually suckled each of her mother's fingers again. "They bathed me, they comforted me, they healed me and tonight more than ever before, they pleasured me."

Pulling her mother up to a seated position, Petra surrendered completely and wrapped her arms around her daughter's neck as their mouths crushed together with resounding moans. Petra gently bent her head back in submission, allowing Mia to sink lower, which she did; eagerly nibbling on her mother's chin and then sealing her mouth to her long, sexy neck.

Mia then pushed her mother back down onto her back on the mattress. Purring like a kitten, Petra clutched the sheets of her bed in the tight balls of her fists as Mia was ravenously suckling the flesh of her mother's neck. Petra exhaled long and deep, closing her eyes as she cradled her daughter's head in her palms, combing those long, honey-blonde locks like sacred threads of the purest fabric. Mia shifted upward suddenly and lowered her chest, ultimately smothering her mother's face with those bountiful breasts. Feeling their silky smoothness and soft suppleness all about her, Petra soon lost herself amidst the buxom young flesh.

Mia then rose up slightly and Petra's lips parted as she slowly bridged the gap of emptiness between her mouth and her daughter's throbbing, erect nipple. Petra shivered as she slowly savored the warm and sacred flesh as it entered her mouth. Sipping the areola of her daughter's left breast, Petra's tongue twined about the plump, swollen nub before lowering her jaw to inhale as much flesh as she could possibly devour. Mia squealed in delightful release as her mother's cheeks caved in, taking in even more of buxom young breast.

Petra's hands had found themselves fixed upon Mia's fertile hips, then to the glossy spheres of her luscious ass. Burying her nipples deep within her mother's sultry mouth in turns, Mia's eyes fluttered in sheer ecstasy as soft, tender moans chimed from her lips. Straddling her mother's body between her powerful legs, Mia finally rose up, arching her back and thrusting her chest slightly forward; her nipples glistening with her mother's saliva. Grazing her fingertips softly over the moist flesh of Petra's naked torso, Mia gently kneaded and fondled her mother's voluptuous breasts with all the erotic skill of a professional masseur.

With the soft light of the moon filtering through the small window of the bedroom, Petra gazed up in awe at her daughter's glistening, curvaceous young body as her hands slid gently over the powerful muscles and soft skin of her luscious hips and silky thighs. With an indescribable look of desire on her face, Mia lowered her mouth to her mother's left nipple, seizing it between her succulent lips and sucked it deep into her mouth. Petra's body spasmed and a deep gasp of orgasmic rapture leapt from her shocked mouth as Mia feasted upon her breast.

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,179 Followers