Auntie Got BOOBS!

Story Info
Zack couldn't stop gawking at her massive chest.
2.3k words
4.41
36.2k
61
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
951 Followers

Aunty got implants, and Zack couldn't stop gawking at her massive chest. Her boobs went from B cups to Double-D. WOW. It was wrong, but Zack desperately wanted to see Aunt Tanya naked.

That morning Zack got his wish. He got up early, and aunty walked out of the bathroom in her lingerie. Her puffy pink nipples and the dark vee of her pussy showed through the sheer fabric.

"Oh shit, nephew I thought you were asleep!" She covered herself and wiggled to her room.

Aunt Tanya dressed and met him for breakfast. Zack had trouble eating because he kept thinking about her nice tits and twat. "Excuse me aunty I... I have to do something." Ever since his girlfriend dumped him Zack was horny as hell.

He ran to his room and jerked off as he imagined Aunt Tanya naked and spread on his bed. He also had the perverse thought of screwing his own aunty. Screwing her silly. He jerked off to his aunt every night.

Later that day Zack came home and noticed the bathroom door open, with the shower running. He couldn't resist the urge to peek...and saw aunty in all her naked beauty, soaping up her fat tits and furry twat. His dick grew stiff as iron.

Aunty washed off all the suds and stepped out of the shower. Grabbing a towel she lit up a cigarette-- and saw him! "How dare you! PERVERT!" Zack ran out.

A few minutes later aunty walked into his room fully clothed. "Jerk!" She slapped Zack's face.

"Ouch!" Sorry aunty, but your new boobs drive me crazy." He looked up. "Aunt Tanya, isn't that why you got those jumbo boobs...to drive men crazy?"

Aunty blushed. "Yes I did, and I guess it works." She kissed the slap mark on Zack's face. "You're the first man to compliment my new knockers. Hell, I can't even show them off to my boyfriend."

"Why not aunty?"

"Cause I ain't got a boyfriend!" Aunt Tanya laughed, crushing out her cigarette. "Zack, how did my boobs look? Did they look real?"

"They looked awesome! And sexy as fuck!"

"That's exactly right. You deserve a looksie." Aunty slowly unbuttoned her blouse, and Zack's dick throbbed with every button. Soon he saw her bra with twin mounds of tit flesh bulging out the top. "You ready?" Zack nodded with his mouth open. "Then unhook me."

Zack reached behind her, coming so close he could smell her smoky breath. He felt the bra strap but no clasp. Aunty giggled. "It opens from the front dummy." Zack's fingers quickly undid the front clasp. And he inhaled when her melon size tits bounced out and jiggled.

"Nephew, don't just stand there drooling. What do you think?"

"Gosh, they're frikin' huge...like porn star boobs."

"Yes they are, and I can tell you like them by the lump in your pants." She giggled. "Now feel my boobs nephew. Squeeze 'em good and tell me if they feel real."

Zack eagerly squeezed her big tits, kneading every inch of soft tit meat. "See, they feel like real breasts." Aunty giggled when he played with her swollen nipples. "Do you want to suck them, nephew?"

"Gosh yes!" His mouth clamped onto her nipple, sucking like a starving calf. "Hey, they're not chew toys." Zack sucked slower, moving his mouth back and forth. Aunty whimpered as he suckled. Feeling bold, Zack reached down, rubbing the wet crease in auntie's panties.

"Whoa, time to stop nephew. Let's don't do something we'll both regret." Zack gave her nipples a last nibble and helped aunty squish her too-fat boobs into a too-small bra. "Now nephew, I don't mind you feeling up my knockers, just don't overdo it."

"Yes ma'am."

"And no more peeking at me in the shower." She winked.

"Nope, I can't promise that. You look too good naked."

***

At a frat party Zack met Jexa, a quirky college girl. Pink hair and pierced tits. They made out, kissing and groping, but no pussy. "You have to earn that." But Jexa let him feel her up whenever he wanted. And she loved giving hand-jobs... At least he was getting something.

Two weeks later was Zack's birthday. Jexa said she had his birthday present tucked between her legs... moist and hot. Zack's boner couldn't wait. As he jerked off in the shower, his cell phone rang. He yelled, "Aunty answer it please."

Aunty did, then ran into the bathroom. "Zack I think I made a mistake. A girl answered and I thought it was your old girlfriend, Amber. So I told her to get lost. That you had a hot date with a new girl."

"What? Hand me the cell. Shit, that's Jexa's number." Zack called her. Jexa screamed. "Go fuck yourself --cause I ain't doing it! Ever!" Click.

"I'm really sorry about this, nephew. Is there anything I can do to help?" Aunt Tanya looked down at his raging boner. "Um...besides that."

"Dammit, I haven't got laid in months. And now you ruined it. My balls are gonna turn blue and fall off."

"I'm so sorry, nephew. "I haven't had sex since your uncle left. That's why I got the boob job, to attract guys." She blushed. "And stop pointing your boner at me."

"Sorry, it's just horny.... And you got killer tits Aunty."

"Thanks nephew." She winked. "Would feeling up my boobs again make you feel better?"

"Hell yes!" Zack's prick perked up.

"Okay. Put that sausage away and meet me in my bedroom. Zack struggled to fit his erection in the shorts. He waddled in as Aunty sat on her bed smoking. "Come in nephew, and unhook me."

Aunty lifted off her blouse, revealing a red bra. Zack checked the front first, then reached around and unhooked it. Tanya threw the bra and leaned back, letting Zack get a good look at her jugs.

His boner throbbed as he grabbed her tits, fondling and sucking. This time he manhandled her boobs. Aunty moaned as he nibbled her nipples. "Do my boobs make you feel better?"

"Yes aunty, it's totally titty heaven." Tanya smiled, sliding her hand up his thigh. Zack was shocked when she massaged his lump. His hand moved between auntie's legs, and she let him rub her pussy through her panties. They kissed like lovers, sucking each other's tongues.

Zack's prick ached so bad he had to unzip. Aunty quickly reached in, pulling out his boner, stroking it. He couldn't believe it when aunty dropped her head and sucked his erection into her warm mouth.

"Ohh gawd aunty...." Her wet lips gripped his shaft as she bobbed her head up and down. Her tongue massaged his shaft with every thrust. Aunty deep-throated his prick, then tried to pull away.

But Zack held her head, pushing his shaft to her throat. He was so horny he spurted right away, shooting blasts of cum into auntie's mouth. Tanya gagged and swallowed down his jism. She jerked her head up. "Dammit nephew, you weren't supposed to cum in my mouth!"

Aunty light up a cigarette. "I always smoke after blowjobs." Then she tossed her panties. "Now nephew it's time for some real fun." They hugged and rolled around naked in bed. Zack fingered her pussy, and she spread her legs wide, revealing her dark vee and pink slit.

"Do me nephew. Stick it in." He put his dick up against her juicy hole and pushed in.

"AHH nephew! That's so good!"

Her pink folds wrapped around Jack's prick. It was an incredible feeling, fucking his own aunty. Zack humped her slow at first, then picked up the pace. "Oh, you animal!" Her legs gripped his hips, pulling him in. "Screw me harder nephew." Lifting auntie's legs, he jackhammered her pussy.

Two minutes later Aunt Tanya was on top, fucking him. Her hands gripped the headboard as she bounced her pussy on his fuck pole. Her plump tits smacked his face and her hair tossed around wildly. "Fuck me harder aunty!"

His mouth opened up, catching her nipples. Aunt Tanya grabbed his hands and made him squeeze her tits harder. With a jolt she trembled in climax. "I'm...I'm cumming...oh nephew!"

Zack rolled her over, gripping Tanya's tits as he pounded her twat. She panted into his ear, begging for more dick. "Fuck me Zack... I want your man-meat." Zack humped so hard his balls slapped her ass crack. Soon his dick swelled.

"Aunty...here it cums..." Zack's head flew up as his prick shoot wads of hot cum into her cunt. Aunty gripped Zack's hips, pulling him into her pussy until his dick went soft. It slipped out, leaving a line of jism across her legs.

"Oh my gawd nephew... that was a fantastic fuck." Tanya licked a drop of cum out of his pee-hole. Then they dressed each other. Zack loved playing squishy-titty, forcing auntie's jugs into her bra.

After zipping up his pants, Zack checked his phone. A dozen missed texts from Jexa. "Zack honey, please come over to my house. I want you to cum."

"Go to Jexa." Aunty laughed. "Go fuck her brains out like you did me."

"What about... you know... US?"

"What about US? US was fantastic. You scratched my itch. I scratched yours. Zack, you need to screw someone not related to you."

****

Jexa was naked when he got there. She blushed as Zack stared at her pierced tits and peach fuzz pussy. "Hurry, my mom will be home soon. Zack sucked her nipples, then moved his boner to Jexa's face. "Time for your first BJ."

She gulped. "Do I have to suck the whole thing?"

"Yep." Jexa's lips opened, stretching around his cock-knob. She gagged as Zack pushed deeper. Jexa bobbed her head, sliding his thick shaft in and out of her slurping mouth. "Oh...that's it." Zack thrust his hips forward, driving his cock to her throat.

Gripping Jexa's pink hair, he face-fucked the pretty girl. Drool dribbled from her mouth as she sucked faster. Zack felt his prick swell...and spurt! Jexa choked down load after load of cum, then pulled away as the last spurt hit her eyes. "Dammit Zack, that was the grossest thing ever!"

Zack laughed, wiping off her face. "No. That was a great blowjob."

"Really?"

"Absolutely. Now spread your legs." Jexa lay back, with two fingers spreading open her pink hole. Just then they heard her mother drive up. "Shit!" Jexa's pussy lips snapped shut like a coin purse. "Honey, let's drive to the park and do it in my backseat."

"I can't Zack, I'm grounded."

"Then let's do it in your barn."

"What? I'm not a farm animal. Besides there's bugs and stuff...and I might get hay in my pussy."

"I'll bring your blanket." Before she could answer, Zack wrapped Jexa in the blanket and carried her like a prized catch of fresh pussy. Unwrapping her in the barn, Jexa started to yell, but Zack quieted her with a kiss as he fingered her wet pussy. She squirmed when a second finger pushed in.

"Oh Zack, my pussy is burning! I need you inside me." He pushed her knees apart. Jexa gasped when his cock touched her slit. Zack gripped her tits and pushed, watching Jexa's eyes widen as his prick ripped into her tight folds.

Zack fucked in and out slowly while sucking her hard nipples. After a few minutes his finger moved down, tweaking her clitty with every stroke. Jexa squirmed, humping her hips as Zack fucked faster, pounding deep in her pussy.

"Oh don't stop! Please don't stop. I'm...I'm gonna cum!" Jexa's back flew up as her convulsing pussy clenched his cock. Zack slammed all the way in and spewed at the same time, filling Jexa's hole with hot cum.

Zack's prick slipped out of her pussy along with bits of hay. They both watched the line of white goo spilling down her pussy. The girl ran her fingers through her cum-filled crack, then sucked them clean. "Wow Jexa, you're going to make an excellent girlfriend!"

Jexa flashed a cummy smile. "Thanks, but you better leave before mom catches us. She'll stab your dick with a pitchfork." Zack zipped up, pecked her forehead and raced to his car.

****

When Zack got home, aunty wanted to know all about his romp with Jexa. And Aunt Tanya wanted to suck his cock. "But it's still dirty from fucking Jexa."

"Excellent, I love tasting girly juices." Aunty licked up and down his cum-slimed prick, cleaning off the fuck-slime. Then she cleaned off his balls. By the time Aunt Tanya smoked a cigarette, Zack was stiff again.

She led him to her room. "Nephew, I want you to spend the night in my warm bed, wrapped in my warm pussy." After a night of screwing, they showered together in the morning. Of course Zack got a boner.

"Young man you're such a stud. With a little flash of twat you get hard as a rock." Zack washed off auntie's tits and scrubbed her pussy so hard she squealed. "Zack, did Jexa let you fuck her ass?"

"Nope, no girl's ever let me do that."

Aunt Tanya laughed. "Well I will. "Aunty bent over and spread her butt cheeks. "Stick it up my asshole before I change my mind." Zack teased her by tapping his knob on her anus. Aunty squealed when his fat prick pushed in, stretching out her anal ring.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No nephew. I want it." Zack slapped her ass and fucked deeper while fingering her pussy. "Oh nephew, you assfuck me just like your uncle did." Zack humped away fucking her holes with his cock and finger. Soon he felt that burning in his balls.

"I'm gonna cum aunty!"

"Do it!" Tanya gripped the bed as his dick exploded, spraying semen deep into her anal tunnel. After a few more pumps, Zack pulled out and Tanya reached back, feeling her gaping asshole. "Did you like it, my ass?"

"Oh yes, you got a very fuckable rump."

Aunt Tanya pulled on her fat tits. "Nephew, I know Jexa's your new girlfriend. But please save some of that fat prick for your favorite aunt."

KimKim5
KimKim5
951 Followers