Auntie Helps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priya: "Oh god, both of you fill me with your cum. Cum inside my ass and my cunt."

Kavitha: "I'm going to cum. Fucking choke me while I cum you bitch!" as she grabbed Priya's hand and put it around her neck.

Priya: "You like that auntie? You like it when I choke you? Is that going to make you fill me with your hot fucking load? Open your fucking mouth!"

Kavitha did as she was told as Priya spit in Kavitha's mouth. Kavitha exploded as she shoved and held her cock at full depth inside Priya's pussy. Tulika immediately followed suit and held Priya down on her cock as she let her cum burst from her cock, filling her daughter's ass hole. Priya could feel the warm liquid filling her cavities, her abdomen beginning to bulge with the massive loads being deposited inside her. Hot sticky cum leaked out from her holes and dripped down her aunt's and mother's cocks. The three collapsed onto each other in exhaustive bliss.

Priya: "That was amazing. We should definitely do this again."

Tulika and Kavitha looked at each other and at Priya.

Tulika: "Well, might as well keep it in the family."

12