Auntie Kim's Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they went back to the room, Clark carefully hung his fancy clothes in the closet as per Auntie Kim's instructions.

"That looks good," she said. She wasn't looking at his clothes-hanging technique, but the frame left bare apart for a tank top and boxers. Clark curled his fists upward, flexing his arms and his shoulders, gratified by the involuntary smile on the face of a woman who appreciated a well-shaped man. "Stop tempting me, you little devil," she said, brushing at her shoulder as she turned away.

Clark hadn't seen the gesture in six months, since his parents had visited. He hadn't known Kim to do it. "What are you so tempted about? All this?" He asked, and when she turned back, he kissed his left bicep.

Auntie Kim laughed hard, breaking the tension and making her fall onto the sofa. The split in her skirt reached her hip as the fabric crumpled at her waist. He tried to stop staring at the gorgeous roundness of her butt as it jiggled, but at least she was too busy giggling to notice. He motivated himself to go into his backpack for track pants when he glanced down and saw his half-mast flagpole bouncing free in salute.

Properly covered by the time Auntie Kim pulled herself together, Clark joined her on the sofa. She wiped her eyes still, grinning at him as he settled into the lavish upholstery. "You're such a funny guy, Clark," she said. "You won't be single long."

"Is that an offer?' he asked. "I hope that's an offer."

Auntie Kim laughed and slapped his knee, having to lean over so far to do it that he could glimpse the edges of the cups of her bra between her breasts. "That's not an offer, no."

"That's okay, I'm kind of leaning toward what you said, at least for now. Focusing on my own stuff, you know?"

"As all those who follow my advice, you're making a very wise decision."

"I knew you'd approve."

"It can get lonely sometimes, though."

"Even when you get everyone you want?"

Auntie Kim glanced at his through her eyelashes. "Almost everyone."

Clark felt himself blush, and he adjusted himself a little closer to her on the couch. He had wanted her before, he had always wanted her, but he felt his longing acutely when she was so close to him. He knew now that she wanted him, too, and she was so used to getting what she wanted, it gave him the confidence to reach for her. He put his hand on her shoulder as he leaned toward her. "You can have me, if you want. Just for tonight."

"No, no," she said. "Your mother..."

"We wouldn't tell her."

"Clark, don't even joke about it. Do you know how hard this is for me?"

"I know how hard something else is for you."

She stared at him a moment before she burst out in shrieking laughter. He took his hand back, placing them together in his lap. Even though he wasn't laughing, he wasn't joking, he still loved to make her laugh. "You're too cute," she told him. "We should get some rest, though, we have a long way to go tomorrow."

"Right," Clark agreed. "Sorry, Auntie Kim. You've done so much for me today, I'm really grateful, and you're just so beautiful. I'll stop being so irresistible if you will."

"I'll try," she said with a chuckle, squeezing his knee as she stood. "Goodnight, Clark. I'm going to bed."

"Okay," he sighed. "Goodnight, Auntie Kim. I'll stay here, on couch."

He was happy to make her laugh once more before she retired into her room, and he smiled as he lay back on the sofa, which was almost long enough to lay out flat. He closed his eyes to relive all he laughs and smiles of the day, adjusting his dick as it began to swell. Settling deeper between the soft cushions, he stroked his member slowly, bringing himself to throbbing rigidity with lustful thoughts of Auntie Kim. He put one hand on the pillow next to his head, imagining it was her breast. His hand moved faster at as he thought about her body, and especially about their bodies together. He was on the cusp of orgasm when her bedroom door opened, and once his hand was out of his pants, he froze.

He watched Auntie Kim through the dark as she drew a glass of water and drank it. He stayed still when she turned to him, and she seemed to be watching him. His heart pounded, wondering if she could see his erection from where she stood, or his hand's proximity to it. He wondered what she was thinking, if she really wanted him as much as he did her. He wondered why she was standing there staring at him.

"Auntie Kim?" he said.

She jumped a little. "Sorry, did I wake you?"

"I wasn't sleeping. Are you okay?" He could barely make her out as she shook her head, stepping closer. She wore flowing pajamas that shimmered as she moved. "Auntie Kim? What's the matter?"

"I can't sleep in there, knowing you're here," she said. Clark sat as he waited for her to elaborate, which she did in a quivering voice, "Of course you couldn't sleep either, all crammed into this little couch. You take the bed, I'll sleep here."

"Don't be silly, this is crazy comfortable. It's just because I had coffee earlier."

"That was my fault, too," she said. "I just won't feel right unless you're in a proper bed."

"I'm not taking your bed, Auntie Kim. This is all you," he motioned around at the fanciest room he had ever been in. "I'm fine here."

"It's ridiculous that I'd be in that huge bed all alone, and you'd be stuck here. I won't be able to sleep."

"Are you... inviting me into you bed?"

"It's a king-sized bed!" Her voice was a little squeaky with embarrassment or excitement. "There's so much space, we wouldn't even have to touch each other!"

Clark smiled as he stood. He noted her downward glance and felt no shame in his arousal. "Thank you, Auntie Kim. You're so fucking sexy when you share so much with me."

Auntie Kim bit her lip, and he followed her into the bedroom. They lay down together without speaking, without touching. "Goodnight," she whispered as she rolled over.

He closed his eyes, conscious of every movement he made, even his breathing, and simultaneously conscious of hers. He wished he knew what she wanted, how he could give it to her. He considered all the ways he could touch her, but he wasn't comfortable enough to do that, despite all the flirting, despite what could even be interpreted as an invitation. Considering for so long only made him harder, but he began to wonder if she had fallen asleep. The body next to him in the bed was warm, laying on her side facing away, her slow breathing showed none of the tension he felt. After watching her drink most of a bottle of wine, he supposed she must be sleeping, and he chanced moving slightly away. She was right about the quality of the mattress; he couldn't imagine that his movements would disturb her.

In the low light, he studied the sensuous curves of Auntie Kim's body and imagined reaching over to touch her, to stroke the soft bare skin of her upper arm. He imagined what she would do if he pressed up against her, and in his imagination, she turned to him smiling. She touched his face, leaned toward him to place her lips to his. She took his hand to guide it to her breast.

He closed his eyes, trying to will the thoughts away, but that only made it easier to picture her full, red lips parting to kiss him. He told himself to stop, he tried to imagine her being angry about his perversions, but then he recalled the angry Auntie Kim who had told off the Barista, and how hot she had been when her annoyance manifested in dominance. His dick throbbed.

As smoothly as he could, Clark turned from the sleeping woman, but that couldn't stop his thoughts. He registered the warmth of her back even though they weren't touching, and couldn't stop thinking of her lips, the perfect red lips he had been watching laugh and smile all day. Sometimes she bit her bottom lip, a bashful gesture that he thought signified arousal. He couldn't keep his hand away from his rigid cock as he thought of her perfect plump lips opening to take the head of it into her mouth. Auntie Kim's body was so close to his, so soft and warm, and he touched himself as he imagined touching her.

Very soft and slow at first, he stroked his member, imagining that Auntie Kim was pressed up against him, reaching around him. His hand moved faster as he imagined the things she might whisper into his ear. His breathing became harder, his shaking more intense, but he told himself that the mattress was so good, she wouldn't be able to feel his movements.

He froze when her hand came to a rest on his arm. Auntie Kim must have rolled in her sleep, and now she was holding him. It felt so good, and yet was intolerable.

"Everything alright?" she asked. Her arm tightened around his. "You're trembling."

Clark didn't know what to say. He remained quiet, even trying to breathe silently. His alarm at being caught by her did nothing to subdue his erection. Her touch, the gentle pressure of her bosom resting on his back, kept blood rushing to his manhood. It throbbed in his hand, the one at the end of the arm in Auntie Kim's gentle grip that still moved toward his wrist.

"You naughty boy," her sultry voice tickled his ear. "Don't you know how hard I've tried?"

"What were you trying to do?" Clark asked.

"I was trying to ignore how much I wanted this," she said, her hand now over his, adding slight pressure to his rigid manhood. "I want this so bad, but I try to put it aside. I don't want to take advantage of my sister's child. Even if you're a gorgeous man now, strong and so sweet, I know I shouldn't want you. I tried so hard not to want you."

"Oh Auntie Kim, me too," he said. He slipped his hand out of the way and she gasped when her fingers met his rigid member, drawing back only for a second before he put his hand over. "I can't stop thinking about you."

"I shouldn't," she moaned, stroking him with his encouragement.

"It's nice," he whispered, turning to her. He kept one hand over his and put the other on her face. He caressed her cheek with his thumb and her large eyes turned up to meet his, sparkling through the dimness. "You're so pretty."

"Clark, we can't..."

He coaxed her lips closer, turning her face upward, and met them gently with his. "You've got me so fucking horny, Auntie Kim. I tried, too. I know it's... I know we shouldn't, but I can't help wanting you. I can't help needing you."

"Oh, Clark," she said, meeting his lips again. This time they opened slightly, her playful tongue darting against his. She gasped when he touched her breast, moaned when he squeezed it, and shifted her grip on his dick when he began to rub the generous mounds. "Oh, Baby..."

"Your breasts are so fucking perfect," he said. He took down two buttons for a better look. "I've always wanted to touch them, I've imagined my hands on them like this so many times, but they feel even better than I thought."

"Mm, Baby, yeah, they feel good when you touch them like that," she panted. "Touch them more, make them feel even better."

She kept rubbing his dick as he devoted both hands to the worship of her tits, enjoying the fullness, the softness, the warmth of them. He kissed her lips, then her neck, then bent to the tops of those beautiful slopes. He kissed her breasts, licked them. He buried his face between them to surround himself in the sexy sight and smell and feeling of her flesh. He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked, twirling around it with his tongue.

Auntie Kim moaned, writhing as she rolled to her back. He leaned over her to keep licking and sucking her breasts as he took the last button of her pajamas down and bared her chest fully. Even in the dark, he could see that she blushed beneath his gaze. That sudden shyness from a woman never afraid of going after what she wanted aroused him even more; he was forbidden fruit to her. He bent to her, kissing her lips with passion that had been building acutely all day. More generally, he had fantasized about this almost his whole life.

"You cock is throbbing in my hand," she said. "It's big and hard, Baby. It's so dirty to be turned on by your young cock, but I can't help it. It looks good, feels good, smells good. I want to taste it."

She sat and then rolled to her knees, her hand remaining on his throbbing manhood and at least one of his on her breasts at all times as she positioned herself over him. He watched intently as she glanced at him, smiling, her tongue teasing him at the edge of her plump red lip before venturing out against the head of his dick. Her touch was like electricity, jolting him, making his loins spasm. She glanced at him, pleased by his reaction, as her tongue moved around his swollen head, taking a drop of precum from the tip.

"Yes," he whispered as more of his dick disappeared into her soft, wet mouth. "Yes, your hot sexy mouth feels so good on me, Auntie."

She left shining saliva on his shaft as her tongue moved up it, then took more into her mouth. She sucked on tight as she raised her head, her eyes on his. He stroked her hair as she went down on him deeper. He pulled her nipples upward, and she raised herself enough to bring his slick member between her squishy pillows, squeezing them around his throbbing cock. The look on her face as she let him slide between her tits was one of longing, of hunger.

"Your dick is tasty, Clark," she told him, licking the tip as it emerged from between the bulging breasts. "I love to take it in my mouth and taste your manly flavor. I want to taste your tangy cum and swallow it, keep it inside me."

Auntie Kim went down on him again, bobbing her head faster, taking him deeper. He bit his lip as he tried not to come so soon, but his day of excitement and her insistent sucking was too much. The maddening pressure built in his member and deep in his loins, overwhelming him with sensation after the last few months without physical contact from another person. Auntie Kim kept sucking, swallowing his spunk down like a suckling animal, until he stopped shaking from his climax.

"Thank you, Auntie Kim," Clark said, stroking her cheek as she took his softening dick out of her mouth. "I appreciate what you've given me almost as much as I appreciate your exquisite beauty."

"Clark," she said, averting her gaze uncertainly.

"I love how you make me feel," he told her, guiding her face up, meeting her eyes. "I want to make you feel as good as I do." He kissed her, unbothered by the bitter taste of his ejaculate on her tongue, and she kissed him back, opening her mouth invitingly.

Their hands entered one another's clothing as their lips and tongues played. Auntie Kim's silk pajamas drifted to a heap on the floor, followed by the undershirt she'd bought him, his underwear, then her panties. She lay back as he pushed her legs open, gazing up at him as he gazed down on her. His hand ran tickling along the back of her thigh, shifting her butt closer to the edge of the bed so he could go off the end of it and still reach her pulsing separation with his mouth. He licked her soft, deep pink flesh, noting the level of excited moisture dribbling from her hole.

"Mm, Auntie Kim, your pussy is so pretty," he said, studying the delicate folds. "I've always wanted to see it. As long as I've known cunnilingus was a thing, I've wanted to taste your sexy juices. I've dreamed of it."

"Oh fuck," she moaned. She writhed in his hands as he licked her, soft and slow at first, experimental, but as he discovered her most sensitive areas, he became bolder in his touches and licks. He played around her vagina with two fingers, moisture flowing freely as he licked and sucked her clitoris. "Oh, fuck, yes..."

He licked down her labia, pushing her legs wider, letting saliva from his watering mouth mix with her viscous juices. "Yes, Auntie, your juices are flowing, and they're so delicious. So fucking good."

Auntie Kim cried out, the compliments getting her pussy even wetter, he slurped lustily as he moved back to her clit, and it throbbed between his lips. He pushed his fingers into her as her hips began to move faster, with a growing urgency. "Yes," she said. "Yes, oh god, oh, oh..."

His fingers entered her with wet slurping as he pleasured her orally, loving the sucking feeling on them and wondering what it would be like to have his penis inside her instead. It twitched toward rigidity at the thought. Giving Auntie Kim this orgasm was getting him stiff, her breathy cries, rolling eyes, and trembling hips. "You're so sexy," he said between licks. "You're so hot. You taste so good."

"Oh, oh, oh fuck," she moaned, her legs tightening until her ass came off the bed, pressing her trembling flesh to his mouth. Her pussy gushed as she shook harder, screaming at her climax and shaking spasmodically until she collapsed back into a pile of bedclothes. "Oh, Clark..."

"Mm, Auntie Kim," he replied, grinning a shining wet smile as he climbed back onto the bed, over her panting form. "Auntie Kim, your sexy screaming and shaking has me hard again."

"Hard again already?" she chuckled. "I love twenty-year-olds."

"We love you, too," he replied. He kissed her breast, bit gently, then moved his slimy lips up over her clavicle, kissing her neck and her ear. She met his lips with hers, opening her mouth, no shyer of her flavor than he had been of his. Their sexy flavors met on their tongues, their kisses wet and sloppy as he positioned his throbbing member against the hole even wetter and sloppier. "We want to make love to you."

"Clark, it's wrong..."

"No," he said. "Nothing this good is wrong. It doesn't matter if you've known me since I was a baby, I'm a man now, and I can decide what's right for me. It feels so fucking right to be with you, Auntie Kim. Touching you feels great and amazing and not wrong at all."

"It feels good, but..."

He kissed her before she could negate the simple fact that it felt good. If it was good, it couldn't be bad, something that felt so right couldn't be wrong. Her womanhood called to him, he could feel her pulsing invitation in the bottom of his dick as he stroked her with it. "I want you so bad, Auntie."

"Oh fuck," she moaned. "Oh, Clark... oh please..."

"Yes," he said, "Yes, I'm going to give it to you."

"Oh, fuck," she moaned louder. "Yes, give it to me, Clark."

Clark's breath caught in his throat at her words, then he took a deep one as he lined up the head of his moist dick with her pulsing snatch. He pushed it into her slowly for his first insertion, and to maximum depth. "I'm inside you, Auntie Kim," he whispered. "You feel so soft and warm inside."

"You're so dirty," she said, panting in pleasure, writhing on his hard meat. "I thought you were such a good boy."

"I was a good boy," he said, beginning to withdraw for another thrust. The second came faster, harder, and he smiled as she cried out softly. "I'm a man, now. A man who knows what he wants."

"Fuck me, Clark," Auntie Kim moaned. "You've grown into such a man."

Clark thrust harder still and pushed himself deep, swirling his hips and hoisting her into his lap. He pulled her into his arms and after bouncing her a few times, she began to move faster on her own. She kissed him as she rode him, sucking on his lips hungrily as she took his cock, her fingers in his hair. He pulled her large breasts up with his hands so he could lick and suck them, hardening inside her more at this silky soft stimulus. "Oh god, Auntie, I love your big squishy titties so fucking much."

"I love that you love them, Baby," Auntie Kim. "I can feel your love in the way you touch them, and your love feels really nice."

"Yeah," he sighed into her boobs, nuzzling them.

She rode him faster, rolling her hips. "Oh," she said each time she dropped her privates onto his, driving them together harder. She screamed, throwing her head back as her back arched, when he bit her breast. She recovered panting, and they kissed as he withdrew to set her down on the bed.