Auntie Liz

Story Info
An 18 year old virgin is tutored by his sexy auntie.
4k words
4.65
28.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUNTIE LIZ

©2023 Smuttyandfun All Rights Reserved

Everyone is over the age of eighteen.

I had just turned eighteen, graduated top of my class, and I was thrilled to finally be starting college at one of the most prestigious schools in the country. And if everything went to plan, I'd be graduating as a chemical engineer in a few years, just like my dad.

But until I found an affordable place to stay near my campus, my mom's best friend Liz offered to let me stay with her.

I had just got settled in my room on the main floor of the house, and had my computer set up and got everything put away. I noticed I was sweating through my t-shirt by the time I was done. It was such a hot night, I thought maybe I'd go for a swim in her pool to cool off.

It was after eleven, so I imagined my auntie would already be in bed. Which was just as well, since I never thought to pack a swim suit. But my boxers were black, so I thought they'd do.

I had just slid open the screen door at the back of the house in the kitchen, and I froze when I thought I heard moaning. I was about to rush out to see if someone was hurt, but I decided I'd better take a peek around the bushes first, just in case.

Holy smokes! I couldn't believe my eyes. My auntie was naked on a lounge chair with her legs spread, and she was sliding her fingers up inside herself. As I watched her tugging a nipple and working her fingers faster and faster, I noticed she was really starting to make some noise, like she was desperate to get off.

Of course, just watching her play with herself was getting me hard. Though I kept it a secret from my mother, who would never have allowed it, a few times when she was out, I had watched a little porn and even managed to get myself off a few times.

But this, what I was watching now, was no video. This was the real thing. And my dick seemed to know it, too. It felt heavy as lead in my hand when I tugged down my boxers, clamped my hand around it and started jacking myself off.

My breathing was getting kind of choppy and I could feel my cock pulsing, as I witnessed the most erotic thing I'd ever seen in my life; my sweet auntie Liz, masturbating, and desperately struggling to climax.

Curious to know what it would taste like, I licked my lips, at the sight of her wet pussy glistening under the patio lights. I could even hear it clacking as she got herself dripping wet from the way she was sliding two fingers deep inside herself, lightning fast, her big breasts heaving, as she raced to the finish line.

She just looked so hot, I couldn't help it and I let out a moan, as I wondered what it would feel like if I ever got a chance to push my dick inside that juiced-up pussy.

When I noticed her turn her head looking a little startled, I held my breath, and just prayed she hadn't heard me moaning.

"Johnny, is that you?" she called out.

I didn't know what to do. My boxers were around my ankles, I had my cock in my fist, and I was dripping pre-cum all over her patio.

"It's okay." She quietly coaxed me, "You can come out. No need to be shy."

I kicked my boxers aside, let go of my cock and took a step out from behind the bushes.

"Oh, my god, look at you!" She gasped, staring wide-eyed at my very pronounced erection that of course, was pointing right at her.

"I'm sorry," I said, dropping my gaze to the ground, feeling ashamed for not only spying on her, but for being naked with a hard-on out in her yard. I wouldn't blame her if she sent me packing since I'd obviously betrayed her trust.

But instead of telling me off, she surprised me when she started laughing, kind of deep and throaty. "Oh, don't be sorry, honey. Sex is nothing to be ashamed of. Why don't you come over here, and let me see you."

I wished my dick wasn't eagerly bouncing as I walked, because the closer I got the more surprised she looked, like I was toting an actual python between my legs.

Her eyes flared and she blinked a bit when I stopped and stood in front of her, like she could hardly believe what she was seeing. "Oh, wow! You really are a big boy, aren't you? And you've got to be as thick as my wrist!" I couldn't believe the way she was anxiously licking her lips, like she wanted a taste of me.

Going to an all-boys school, I'd always been told that I was on the big side. Of course, I got teased a lot in the showers after gym class by the other guys. Till now, I had never had an opportunity to show it to a girl. But obviously my auntie seemed to like what she was seeing.

When she crooked her finger, beckoning me to come closer, I took a few steps and stood right beside her.

I could feel my heart hammering in my chest as I watched her reach out and wrap her soft, little hand around me, and gently stroke me up and down.

"You really are a handful, aren't you?" She smiled up into my eyes and gave me a little squeeze. "Have you ever had a girl go down on you before, Johnny?"

When I shook my head and said, "No ma'am," her face broke into a sly grin.

"Well, why don't I have a little lick, then?"

Before I even realized what she was saying, my eyes started rolling so far back in my head, I wondered if they'd ever roll back. The feel of her hot little tongue slowly sliding all around my swollen cockhead just felt so insanely good, that I hoped I wasn't about to faint.

Though I'd led a pretty sheltered life, because my mother was quite prudish, I knew about blow jobs. But never in a million years did I ever dream that I'd not only finally be being getting blown, but the woman who was now happily lapping at my dick, would be my very own auntie.

Her eyes were firmly fixed on mine when she opened up and sank me between her lips and started sucking me back really hard. Taking more and more of me into her mouth while stretching her lips around me, till they looked ready to crack. I couldn't believe it when she drew me in even deeper, till I could feel the tip hit the back of her throat! The way she was moaning, she seemed to love the feel of me sliding over her tongue, while she was doing her best to swallow me whole. And I loved what she was doing so much, I was a little afraid that I might shoot right down her throat if she kept on sucking.

I'd never felt anything like it. It just felt so incredible, my hands shot into her hair, and I didn't even realize that I was flexing my hips and making her smile as I pumped my cock into her mouth, kind of fucking her face.

When she smiled around me and pointed at one of her big lush titties, I reached out and touched it. It was just so soft, and her nipple was standing straight out, looking very enticing. Curious to see what it would feel like, I twirled it between my fingers and tugged it a little. She really seemed to like that, the way she started humming around my cock, while I kept pumping into her mouth and toying with her titties.

Finally, she pulled back, gasping for air, leaving a long trail of saliva between her lips and my throbbing dick, that looked almost lewd it was so erotic. The way it was connecting us with a mixture of my precum and her saliva that was also dripping down her chin.

"I've got to catch my breath." She smiled a little breathlessly, with her big tits heaving. "You're just so big, I could barely fit you in my mouth, never mind get you down my throat."

I didn't know if I should apologize, but it was just the way I was made. I was big all over. Tall, broad-shouldered and hung like a horse, according to some of the guys who loved to tease me at school.

"So, have you ever had sex with a girl, Johnny?"

"No," I said, hoping with everything I had, that she was going to let me push my dick between her legs, and do the things I'd seen the guys do in those porn flicks.

But I could feel my heart sink when she got off the lounge chair, and started walking across the lawn toward the kitchen. I imagined she'd had her fun and decided it was time for bed. Until, she dropped down on to her back and spread her legs open wide, grinning at me.

"How about you come over here and plant that nice big cock of yours in your auntie's pussy?"

The second I realized what she wanted, I almost tripped over my feet to get at her.

When I dropped to my knees between her legs, she smirked. "Would you like to have a taste of me first?"

I didn't know if that was some kind of trick question, because I really wanted to lick her.

Too overcome to answer, I nodded my head, grabbed her knees, spread her open even wider and just stared down at the delectable sight of her glimmering pussy. It felt like the doors to heaven had opened just for me. Knowing that I was going to sink my cock into my very first pussy, I could hardly believe it. Although, I was curious to know what it would feel like to slide my tongue into her, first.

"Ooh," she cooed when I got my head between her legs and just barely touched her with the tip of my tongue. "Oh, yeah, lick me, baby," she purred, bunching her fingers into my hair. "Slide that hot tongue over your auntie's pussy, and give her a nice little tongue bath."

Of course, I was more than happy to do as I was told. I noticed she tasted kind of salty-sweet, and I liked it. I liked it a lot.

I started lapping at her like an ice cream cone, because she was sure as heck dripping like one. And she really seemed to like it too, the way she quietly moaning, thrusting up her hips and practically feeding herself to me.

"Ooh, yesss," she hissed. "Now slide a finger inside me, and try and find my g-spot, so you can help me get off."

I didn't know anything about g-spots, but it sure felt nice when I pushed my finger into her hot, snug little channel and started sliding it in and out. "Like this?" I asked, stroking deeper and deeper inside her, like I was fucking her with my finger.

"Oh, yes! Right there!" When she tossed back her head and started writhing, I imagined I must have found that spot she wanted me to find. So, I pushed in another finger and kept working her, still licking her up and down and twirling my tongue around her little button. While she was shaking and shivering and grabbing fist-fulls of grass between her fingers, throwing back her head and squealing like crazy. From the way she was reacting, I assumed she was lost in the throws of an orgasm; which was something pretty amazing to see.

"Okay, Johnny, now!" she gasped on a broken breath. "Do it now!"

I looked up at her, hoping she meant what I thought she meant. "You want me to..."

She gave me a narrow-eyed glare, letting me know she meant business. "I want you to grab that big fat cock of yours, push it inside me and start fucking me like your life depends on it!"

"Yes, ma'am," I said, quietly chuckling even as I clenched my jaw, clutched my cock in my hand, aimed at her pussy and carefully started nudging at her opening.

Gritting my teeth, I couldn't believe the sense of elation I felt when I finally managed to pop my big fat cockhead inside her, though it was a really tight squeeze. Once I was lodged just inside her opening, I don't think I'd ever felt anything as good as being joined like this with a woman. No wonder there was so many people online, doing this kind of thing and letting everyone watch them.

"Fuck me, please!" she cried out, putting a fast end to my wandering thoughts.

I nodded my head, and pushed in a little deeper, shocked by how insanely tight it felt as soon as she started clenching around me. "Oh, wow," I murmured as I got on my knees and started pumping into her nice and steady.

So, this is what it felt like to have sex. As I drove my cock into her pussy and really started fucking her, I knew this was something I would definitely want to do again.

"Holy Hannah, Johnny! You feel like you're splitting me in two, you're just so fucking thick!" she cried out, as I got in nice and deep, and opened her up as much as I could to fit me.

Worried that I might be hurting her, I froze. Till she dug her nails into my arms, and glared at me. "Don't you dare stop! I love that sting, that burning feeling inside me as you're stretching me open to take you. I've never felt anything like it. It's absolutely incredible, being with someone so big and thick."

Once she said that, I started pumping again, going a little deeper with each thrust. While she kept clenching her inner muscles like a vice, and sucking me in even deeper, till I was buried inside her right to the hilt.

Looking a little frantic, while matching me thrust for thrust, she gasped, "Johnny, when you climax, I want to feel you coming inside me. And don't you dare hold back. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can, and I want to you to fill me up till you've got me dripping."

That was all I needed to hear, because I wanted that, too. I didn't realize how much I'd wanted it, but now I knew.

I wanted to fuck her till she screamed.

Digging my hands into her tight little backside, I started pounding her into the grass, pistoning in and out of her deep, fast and hard. Now that I'd had my first taste of sex, I felt like a wild man, and I just couldn't hold back, even as sweat poured into my eyes.

Still, she seemed to love it, the way she was shaking and shuddering and gasping for air, digging her feet into my back, and begging me to ride her even harder.

Boy, she really was a sucker for punishment. And luckily for her, I had a cock that seemed to be just what she needed.

"That's it, Johnny. Fuck me as hard as you can. Ride your auntie like you're making her pussy pay for what we're doing."

Though I was a little shocked when she said that, I had no problem with being buried deep in her pussy, enjoying the very first fuck of my life.

It didn't hurt that she was really pretty, with nice big tits that were delightfully bouncing with every thrust. And her long dark hair spread around her face, framing her big blue eyes, only made her look hotter.

I shook my head, and laughed a little, thinking, if the guys at school could see me now. The nerd they always laughed at; balls deep in a nice tight pussy, ready to pump her so full, she'd probably still be dripping by this time tomorrow.

Then suddenly my breath caught when I felt it, that first jaw-dropping tingle. I started shaking like I had a fever, as the most incredible sensation I'd ever experienced raced down my spine straight to my throbbing balls.

"I think I'm gonna come!" I warned her.

"Give it to me, Johnny! Give me everything you've got," she gasped as I kept pounding her, till I felt it - the indescribable moment of release - when the biggest load I'd ever shot, flew out of the end of my cock deep into the depths of her quivering body.

She was tossing back her head, and clenching so hard around me, it was like she was milking me like a cow, trying to get every drop she could. Still, I didn't give up and I kept on thrusting, till I knew she got it all.

We were both kind of shaking, when I finally pulled out and rolled to her side. Staring up at the star-filled sky, utterly elated, I felt like I was floating in mid air, as we fought to catch our breath. Then she surprised me when she reached for my hand and pressed a kiss to my fingers.

"Wow!" she murmured, breathlessly.

Quietly laughing, I just nodded. I was too blown away to even express what I was thinking. Because I had just had sex for the first time in my life, with a gorgeous woman, who actually seemed to want me as much as I wanted her.

When my mother first suggested that I stay with my auntie, I had mixed emotions, although I'd always liked her, and she'd always been nice to me. But since it was my first time away from home, I kind of wanted to see how I'd do on my own without my mother or her friend breathing down my neck.

But I was so glad now that I'd done as I was told and moved in with my sexy auntie.

Especially when she turned her head, looked over at me and flashed me the naughtiest grin. "As soon as we catch our breath and regroup, I'm gonna get down on my hands and knees and you're gonna give it to me doggy style, big boy."

"Doggy style," I murmured to myself, wondering just how many ways there were to enjoy a woman.

But I had a pretty strong feeling that my very generous auntie would be more than happy to show me.

Thinking about what we'd just shared, I had closed my eyes and gradually I could feel my breathing coming back to normal.

When I felt her slithering up between my legs, I smiled down at her when she wrapped her hands around my cock and started pumping me up and down, and lapping all around me.

Smirking, she enveloped me in her mouth, and I could feel my dick bouncing back to life as she teased me with her tongue, working that sensitive area on the underside.

I don't know long she worked me, playfully pumping me in her fists, while licking and sucking. But I was a little afraid that I was going to come again, before I'd even got a chance to find out what doggy style would feel like.

But then she laughed and spun around and got down on her hands and knees and presented me with her pussy and her tight little ass, her butt hole practically winking at me as she jiggled her buns.

"Come and get it, big guy," she said with surprisingly girlish giggle.

Believe me, I didn't hesitate. I got up behind her, and slid a finger into her pussy, and pulled out a nice thick load of cum that I used to paint her swollen outer lips, while she quivered and moaned.

I gotta say, she looked so hot dripping with the load I had just pumped into her.

After I'd teased her a bit with my fingers, pushing in one, two and then three, my cock was rock hard. And I was eager to find out what it would feel like to push into her from behind.

And whoa, did it ever feel tight, as I clenched my jaw and fought to work my cock inside her. It was like I was trying to pop open a clamshell with my dick.

"Ooh," she moaned with a little shiver. "I can't believe how thick you feel like this. I just hope you'll fit."

She was pretty slender, and her little backside was tight, so my swollen cock looked huge as I gradually eased my way inside her, spreading her open wide. When I pulled out a little, I couldn't believe the way I was stretching her outer lips, inside out, as I pulled almost all the way out, before thrusting in again and slowly beginning to fuck her.

"Oh, Johnny, you feel like you're going to split my poor pussy wide open. But it just feels almost indescribable to be this full."

"You feel incredible," I told her as I grasped her hips and started pumping, driving my dick into her nice and deep.

The visual alone was almost enough to make me come. Seeing her pussy stretched open to the max to fit me, while I thrust and withdrew and thrust in even deeper, with her leaking my seed all the way down her legs.

I could hear her softly moaning, and saw her titties were hanging down, softly swinging. And I could see she was twisting her nipples, helping herself to get off while I rode her, a little deeper and harder with each thrust.

I was really getting into it now, and I decided I just loved the feeling of being buried deep inside a woman, even if she did happen to be my auntie.

At least she was well lubricated, with my cum oozing out of her, so I knew I wasn't hurting her. Then I smiled, thinking how full she was going to be once I came again and added another load.

"Oh fuck, Johnny," she gasped. "I'm coming so fucking hard!" She cried out, with her hand sliding between her legs, working her little love button while I pounded her from behind.

I could feel the pressure mounting again. Gritting my teeth, I hollered, "Fuck! I'm coming!" She gasped as I drove my cock as deep inside her as I could go, till it was pulsating right up against her womb, filling her up with another nice heavy load.

Both us were trembling as I kissed her back, thrust in one more time and felt her clenching around me, making sure she got every drop.

12