Aunt's Plan Ch. 04

Story Info
Aunt's depraved desires.
3.2k words
4.64
51.3k
54

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angellz
angellz
531 Followers

Mom woke me up the next day.

"I'm off to work honey." I slowly came into consciousness. My response was a slow okay then I rubbed my eyes open and I saw my room door closing. I was surprised to realize that I was nude. My bed was a mess and I had slept like a baby. Looking at the clock I saw it was 9 am.

The house was empty. I walked to Aunt Penny's room and she was gone. I should've been sad about missing a morning visit from her but I was content. I was relaxed. No morning wood. I was as rested as I had been since college had started and my sleeping in ended.

So I went about the house just being lazy. I had a nutritious breakfast. Aunt Penny had left me a note on the fridge this morning. It read 'Eat up, replenish yourself after all the hard work'. Eggs, bacon, veggies, I ate up as my lady ordered.

I watched TV and thought about what awaited me not just the rest of the day but I was already hoping for a glorious weekend. I hoped since Mom would be at home and that could make things difficult so maybe, I thought, we could go somewhere else.

I fell asleep again and was awaken by a knock on the door.

"I forgot my house key." It was Aunt Penny.

"Are you off work already?" My face lit up.

"I escaped work for a few hours." She winked at me and came inside. "How you feeling?"

"Amazing. Even better now that you're here."

She smiled. "It's not what you think mister. We're not doing those naughty things anymore."

First I was startled, then I felt dread. "What do you mean?"

"You'll see. I'll be right back."

She left down the hallway and I started getting mad. Like the best toy in the world was being taken away from me. I knew there wasn't much for me to do.

I sat on the couch after a few minutes. Then I heard Aunt Penny coming back. She kept surprising me.

Out came Aunt Penny. She was wearing a undone button-up white blouse. The blouse covered her tits loosely. The blouse was too small for those tits. Then the best part. Her skirt. The fit was wonderful.

She modeled it for me as I slowly realized why the fit was so great. It wasn't a tight skirt I realized, it was a loose fit yet Aunt Penny's body defied the loose fit label. It was also very short and her beautiful legs were there to be admired. It dawned on me then that she was wearing Mom's clothes.

That skirt was the same I had lifted up to look at Mom's ass that evening. Mom's slender body made that skirt look modest, even professional but then I noticed the skirt wasn't complete. It had been cut. With the new cut and in her voluptuous body Aunt made it look mischievous. The skirt looked like the porn version of a schoolgirl outfit.

"I was joking." She laughed at me. She finally approached me and placed her knees on the couch as she sat on my lap facing me.

First I touched her thighs then we made out for a minute in this position. She stood up after and turned around bending over and I can't express how hot her ass looked. It was the combination of the lack of panties and the skirt naturally rising up to reveal her naked flesh. I knew she liked it so I did not hesitate to push my face in.

She bent over further down and opened up enough for me to reach her pussy. I licked and kissed and then she stopped me. Then she sat on my pole.

I leaned back and she moved her ass around my lap. Teasing my cock. I stretched myself back so I could have a better view. Again that skirt made it all the more erotic. I touched it and moved it to reveal flashes of flesh my eyes could feast on. My cock was having a field day.

She stood up. "Take it off." I pulled my shorts and brief off but kept my t-shirt because she did not want to wait. Right away she was on my lap again facing me. Her face so close I could feel her breathing as she inserted herself.

Half my cock was in fast but then slowly she worked her way down. All the while her eyes did not move away from mine, her expression revealing nothing. Then off we were, steadily she rode me.

"This is just a warm up."

"Do your worst." I confidently answered. She smiled and slowly her expression changed to one of joy. She smiled and her eyes closed as she got overtaken with pleasure. I was doing great as well, this was easy and enjoyable, my breathing did not increase whatsoever. In fact the most enjoyable part of it was watching her facial expression and her bouncing boobs uncover.

After a few minutes she got off me and took off her blouse.

"Let's trade places." We moved, we both stood up be before she got on the couch... "Actually get on your knees." After I hesitated for a second I did as she commanded. She gave me naughty smile and got motioned me to follow her.

"No no. On all four."

I hesitated again but she started walking away towards the hallway so I placed my hands on the floor and I followed. It's not an empowering situation but what I followed from this angle of vision made it worth it. It was nice to see her ass on that skirt from this low angle.

She surprised me by not going into either one of our rooms. She walked into Mom's. At the door she turned and we made eye contact. When I saw where she was going I had stopped and I wasn't sure why. Her eyes drew me in though, somehow I knew this turned her on.

She sat on the edge of the bed, legs open, meal served. On my knees I could reach her and like that, I used my mouth as best I could. It wasn't enough for her though.

She eased into a more relaxed position and I was happy to see my playing area increase. I sucked her clit softly for which I got a 'aah yes'. Then I licked lower and lower, I licked the area in between, and then around her rosy butthole. She loved it.

I loved how she really had a hard time staying still once I approached that little hole. Oh, I licked around her butthole then back to the pussy. I was putting quite the effort. Then I got more curious. I made eye contact and made sure that she was watching as I placed my index finger around her bottom hole. I orbited round and round and then she stopped me when I was about to go in.

"Wait. Let's do this right." She bounced off the bed and out the room. When she returned. "I want to have fun so." She handed me a bottle. Lube. And then on the other hand she had some sort of plastic.

I got up and helped her. It was a plastic cover. We extended it over the bed.

"We'll need this." She giggled and jumped back on the bed. In the daylight things looked so much better. She was an expert. Face-down, she lowered her head and lifted her tail. Her ass up and playful. I walked closer hypnotized by it.

"The lube John." I looked at my hand and saw the bottle. "Spread it." I opened it and poured some on her ass. Then with my other hand I spread it. I poured some more and got it all over her ass, pussy, and thighs. Her shiny ass looked delicious. I lowered myself and planted a kiss on her butthole. I licked it some more before continuing with the slow insert of my index finger.

She began to purr. I had never thought this over, I was just following my instincts. It was out of this world what I was doing. How could this turn me on so much? My finger went in a quarter of its length. Then back out and in. Slowly her butt opened up and my enjoying increased as well. It was her moans that harden my cock even more.

"Time for two." My middle finger joined.

My lubed fingers slid right in. I heard some pain in her next moan but then just joy.

"Yeah, yeah, ya." She moaned. "I want to see you do this." She turned onto her back, quickly raising both legs up. She was flexible.

With the legs in the air I helped her by pulling on her ass to bring it up. "Kiss me." I put my head through between her legs to kiss her. She then whispered to me, "Put your tongue in it."

I approached by licking around it first. Then slowly I worked my tongue inside. Once in, I looked up to see her face. The expression of bliss was what I wanted. Her eyes looked up, her mouth slightly open. I moved my tongue inside and she was lost. She didn't know the world existed and a smile returned to her face.

I started retracting out my tongue and extending it in. I was tongue fucking my aunt's ass and she loved it.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes." She encouraged me. She didn't want me to stop but my tongue was getting numb.

"Can I?" I rose up. Her eyes descended from my face to my cock.

"You need to lube that first." She said. I looked to the floor, where was that bottle? But then she said. "Here, use my legs."

I liked this idea. I pulled her closer to me which was easy since there was hardly any friction between the plastic cover and her oily skin. Then I placed my cock between her legs and closed them. Her thighs pressed against my dick and I started pulling it in and out making sure it got oiled up.

Her feet were high in front of my face and I licked them. She laughed at this.

Once I was well oiled I lowered my cock grinding it against her meaty pussy lips. Then I lowered it some more to reach her butthole.

My cock is thicker than the two fingers I had used. This was going to require some push. So the tip of my head pressed against her hole. The sensation was incredible, too erotic. I looked at her face and saw again that small hint of pain in an otherwise lustful face. I kept pressing and got my head halfway in when I had to pull back. My god, it was too much.

"I'll cum if I keep that going." I admitted to her.

"That wouldn't be fun, don't do that."

"I want to."

"Mmm. I got something else prepared but right now stick that thing in here. I'm too close." Her fingers opened her pussy lips for me.

"Yes ma'am." I happily complied. She was right. My cock went in easily and this standing position suited me well. I could thrust so easily and comfortably that it didn't take much time for her orgasm.

She shook, raised one arm to cover her face and moaned. She moaned freely. A big loud moan and then silence. Her mouth remained open as she had a long orgasm. I stood still with my cock inside, trying on to explode myself. Then I shoved in and out again after her orgasm. I fucked her as best I could while she repeated 'yes, yes, fuck me' and an occasional 'fuck your aunty'.

Then I had to rest. As I had learned this was where my mouth attacked her vagina but quickly she pulled me up to her breasts. I sucked on them and listened to her breathing.

This resting time was good for then she pulled my cock inside her. We kissed and touched each other's bodies as I fucked her missionary style. Her slippery skin made the whole thing so much more fun. We moved around the bed.

Somehow we ended up in a position where I was on my knees with one of her legs resting on my shoulder. With her legs open like that I put the cock to work. Then I lowered my upper body to kiss her flesh around the neck and just kept fucking her. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her throat. I pressed it lightly. Her face just inches from mine I stared at it. When her second orgasm came I savored her rolling eyes, her skin trembling against mine, the way her fingernails clung to my arms.

We stopped after this. I kept my hard cock inside her but without movement. A couple minutes passed and she moved me away. She walked out the room. I sat up and waited. Aunt Penny had such an amazing body. Then she came back with something in her hand. She crawled onto the bed, kissed me, and with her free hand jerked me a little.

Then she pulled away and raised her other hand to her mouth. She put the thing in her mouth. Half of it was inside her mouth, the bottom of it, what I could see, was a sparkling red circle. Then she took it out of her mouth and placed it in mine with a big smile.

"Let's explore some more shall we?"

I caught a glimpse of it and realized what it was. It was a butt plug. I took it out of my mouth and looked at it. It had an egg like shape. The egg ended with a tiny handle and a wider flared end. I pictured it entering her. Then she turned around and moved away. I sat out with my legs wide open and her legs between mine. Her legs folded and closed I lifted her rear end almost up to my chest.

She was like a table, her ass my meal. But first I had a toy to play with. I stopped imagining and I made the fantasy a reality. I placed my thumb in the opening of her butthole and pushed a little. It was still well lubricated. I rubbed the toy on her butt cheeks and then started the mission again. It took a few minutes. Slowly I saw her hole give way. The first part was easy, the small tip but though small at first glance, the wider part of the toy look much bigger as it worked its way inside her.

Her moans were quiet and beautiful. Like an animal she said no words but what in lust I will describe as 'she purred'. The hole extended a lot, I thought, to finally let the whole thing enter. Then pop. The butt plug was inside her, the shiny flared end remained secured outside. The rim wasn't stretched out since the widest part of the toy had been consumed inside.

"It's in." I exclaimed. She just wiggled her ass left and right.

I let her guide me next. She pushed her ass towards me and I lied down. Her vagina on my face I couldn't see but I very much felt her mouth engulfing my cock.

Sixty-nine is a weird position. I ate her out without a thought. I couldn't think. I was too busy feeling her mouth playing with my penis.

This position led to a more difficult one. She sat up. Then slid her pussy from my face, over my chest and stomach until it reached my shaft. I saw her legs rise to stand on her feet then squat down. It was insane. Just insane to see her squat with difficulty because the plug was in there shining for me.

As she squatted I kept my eyes on that plug just plugged in there as her cheeks stretched. Then I felt going inside her. The workouts paid off, her legs and butt were strong. She was in charge of the tempo and direction. I just lied there with my pole right up.

Regardless she finally got tired and had to get on her knees instead. This slowed the momentum. Then I had the best idea I had ever had. Without thinking it over I grabbed a pillow from under the plastic and placed it under my back. This elevated my torso and I got a better range of motion. I grabbed her around her stomach and pulled her down on me. Her legs gave way and now her whole back lied on my stomach and chest. I bent my knees and somehow pulled her a little higher which allowed my cock to be in penetrating position again.

I was under her, my eyes straight on her nape. Her legs jumped in the air wide open when she saw what I was doing. Her hand then directed my cock inside her. With her back against my chest, I felt her body relax and I did the work. With my arms folded across her stomach I was able to put myself in motion. My dick went in and out of her requiring some hard work on my part.

"Oh John don't stop. Keep fucking me!" She exhaled.

I could feel her vagina stretching my cock in the direction of my stomach. The problem was that it was difficult for me to keep my cock in this position. It wanted to stand straight.

She felt the pressure of my cock pushing upwards and we made a new discovery. As she moaned I started fucking faster and (being slippery and all) unintentionally my cock exited her vagina with a pushing upwards motion. It rubbed against her front wall and it didn't exit alone.

Aunt Penny's juices accompanied it. She screamed as she squirted all over on my cock and the bed, her torso rising.

"Oh my god I had never done that." She clenched her teeth. "Do it again Johnny. Come on fuck me." She desperately took my cock inside her and we did the motion again. She didn't squirt the second time but moaned hard. Then for a third try I went in and out for a minute building up to the whipping motion.

She celebrated her fountain. She stretched her legs wide and released the water screaming lustfully.

"I need to." I breathlessly whispered to the back of her head.

"You've done well, go ahead." She put me back in. I closed my eyes and grabbed her tits hugging her against my chest. I fucked her slowly until a stream of semen came flowing out of me.

Soon as I finished I stopped moving but she then started strangely shaking her ass. My cock remained inside her pussy still hard. With my warm cum inside her turning her on, and for the minute remaining of my hardness, she brought herself to a final orgasm.

angellz
angellz
531 Followers