Aunt's Plan Ch. 08

Story Info
Son makes love to his mother.
3k words
4.72
32.9k
43

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angellz
angellz
531 Followers

On my way back home I did some thinking. In the past week or so I had sexual encounters with three older women and all three, I realized, approached sex differently.

Aunt Penny approached sex like a sport. She indeed couldn't get enough and there was a competitive nature to her. She needed someone who could meet her expectations and ability, who could fuck her hard as she fucked hard back.

Mom liked sex, maybe just as much as Aunt Penny but she was passive. Unintentionally in my two encounters with her I had taken the lead. She was soft and liked to be, well, directed.

I wouldn't call Siren dominating but she got off on watching one please her. She was on her back and I did all the work and she wanted it that way. What a butthole. Lazy rich woman with a big ass, I thought, what a pleasant life that must be.

This line of thinking opened up new possibilities. On one hand I knew it was on me if I wanted to take it further with Mom. On the other Aunt Penny's personality gave me hope that if she found out about Mom in the correct way that she would accept it. Maybe incorporate it into her plan or I had to make her see it as a challenge that fitted with her mentality.

I took another shower once home. The rest of the afternoon I spent watching a movie and using my pc and thinking about the possibilities. All three of us spent our days under the same roof, the truth would come out eventually and it was up to me to get the best of it.

The two women of the house came back from work at the same time. Later than usual for Mom but earlier for Aunt Penny.

I felt horny probably because of the ideas running in my head.

I had dinner ready for all three of us. Under the table sitting across from me was Aunt Penny and I reached out with my foot to her foot. She followed my direction and lifted her leg. I caught her foot with my hand and pulled off her slippers. Then I put her bare foot on my crotch. I was hard.

She played along. I had shorts and nothing underneath so my cock felt very unconstrained. It was up and pushed around by her foot. That was dinner.

Mom finished her food first and started washing the dishes.

Aunt Penny whispered to me. "I want you to walk around this kitchen right now with that thing in your pants."

This suited me for sure. I got up hitting my penis on the table. I had a tent.

I turned around with my plate and glass. Mom was still wearing her office long skirt and blouse. I walked up to her and placed my dishes next to the sink.

"I'll wash them honey." She didn't notice my erection. I walked around her to the fridge and got myself a soda. Then I stood there and saw Aunt Penny giggle about my walking around with an erection.

"What's so funny Aunt Penny?" I asked. Mom turned to see her.

"Nothing." Aunt Penny responded still giggling. I walked to the table and picked up her dishes. I moved my head towards the side gesturing that we should move to the living room. She got up and walked to the living room.

With Aunt Penny's plate in hand I let my dick caress Mom's hips. "Mom." I whispered. She looked at me and then down at my erection.

"Honey?"

"Sh. She was playing footsie with me."

"When?" She was surprised.

"During dinner."

Now with some anger. "I should go talk to her." But I stopped her.

"No, no. It's fine, I just won't play along."

"That's what you're saying but look what she did." She looked down at my erection.

"I know. That's why I... I thought..." I wouldn't say it but then I moved my hand from her lower back to lightly over her butt. "I just need some help."

She turned towards the dishes again. "I just think we can't let her get out of hand." She kept talking like this while I patted her ass. Her office attire was a nice turn on.

"She's too close." I told her which incited her to turn towards me again. She looked me in the eyes and then knelt. Keeping eye contact this time she pulled my shorts down and my dick sprung up next to her pretty face. She moved her index finger to her lips and gave me the 'quiet sign'.

"Just real quick to get her off your mind." She said. Her mouth thus covered the head of my dick and her tongue slapped me around. Her eyes forgot about me and concentrated on the job at hand. She wanted to do the job as fast as if she hadn't learned the first time. I wouldn't cum right away.

It was hard for me to keep silent. She licked the entirety of my shaft twice quickly before sucking on my head again. Her work clothes, her work makeup. She was moving fast and used her hands to get her hair out of the way. A hands free blowjob meant my cock moved more freely inside her mouth so there sudden moments when it touched the roof of her mouth or teeth. It was refreshingly enjoyable.

How had she taken so much last time? She sucked the first three inches only, her mouth looking quite small.

Then she let my cock out and stuck her tongue out. Her tongue rapidly and in short licks tasted my shiny head.

I had to stop. Tonight would be an important night so I should save my sperm before it was too late. I pulled off from her.

"Thank you. I'll be okay now." I said to a confused face. I walked away to the living room leaving Mom on her knees.

Aunt Penny was touching herself in the living room. I walked up to her. My right hand middle and ring fingers joined her masturbation. Her hand was buried underneath the shorts she had changed to. I pushed my hand next to her hand and we both worked on her.

"I have an idea for tonight." I told her.

"I have some ideas of my own." She replied.

"This is different. I'll come to your room at 11."

"Wow that sounds naughty. Okay John. You'll take the lead tonight." I smiled at her response. She had no idea what I had in mind and I only hoped she would go along with it.

///////////////////////////

Right at 11 I tried the knob to Aunt Penny's room. I went inside, the dim light of a lamp gave the room a sex aura... oh and also Aunt Penny was touching herself on the bed, that contributed as well. But I had a plan.

I walked up to her and put my finger across my lips. "Shhh". To her surprise I grabbed her arm and motioned her to stand. She did. Holding her hand I led us out of the room into the hallway, then towards Mom's room.

I turned to see her face, she was a bit confused but still always curious. I reminded her to keep quiet and tried the door.

It opened. I stuck my head inside. The window blinders were open and the moon's light illuminated the room. Beautiful illumination for the room but not what I needed actually.

"Are you still awake Mom?"

She sat up on the bed. "Yeah, what is it honey?"

I walked inside and moved directly towards the blinders.

"I couldn't sleep Mom." I closed the blinders and walked back to the door. I pretended to close it but didn't. In the darkness I could still see Aunt Penny's wondering face from up close but I turned and walked to Mom. What would Aunt Penny do was out of my hands.

"What's bothering you? Did she? again?"

"It's not that. Not exactly." I sat next to her in the bed and placed the palm of my hand over her leg. She was a wearing a dark blue nightgown that went down to her mid-thigh. We made eye contact so I wouldn't have to say the words.

"I'm sorry honey but it's only been a day since, well, you know. The plan was that we were supposed to help each other out so that we could have peace during the week. We really shouldn't."

"I know, I know, but... it's what you did a few hours ago. It... well... it's been on my mind."

There was a long silence. "That was surely a mistake." She whispered.

"It's only because we didn't finish. I think." I kept caressing her legs and then she started touching mine. I moved closer to her then and her hand ascended until it touched the head of my cock. With her fingers around my head we remained in silence.

"You know it's for the best." I told her and climbed onto the bed on my knees. Her legs extended underneath the arch of my legs. I began by touching the side of her thighs with each hand slowly making my way up.

The fabric of her nightgown moved up with my hands until I found her panties. Then I pulled them off taking my time. I pulled up her legs from her knees until she tucked them into her stomach and out from underneath me.

Her legs sprung up in front of me, her feet only an inch from my face. I grabbed her panties and pulled them up over her legs until they were free.

I kissed her feet before gradually opening her legs and lowering my head between them. Kissing her inner thighs I found my way to her vagina. I was gentle.

I placed my hands under her thighs and touched her lips with my tongue. One gentle touch. She took a deep breath. I licked. And licked. And licked again. The moisture began to build up and I licked even more confidently.

My ears enjoyed her timid and soft moans.

Something took over my brain at that point. After a few minutes of licking I began kissing her around her pussy. Then I climbed to kiss above her pussy and her stomach. Up and up I wanted to kiss her everywhere. When I got to the breasts her hand helped me remove the fabric so I could taste her bare nipples.

I wolfed down on her soft small boobs. I could fit a considerable fraction of them inside my mouth and she continued to whimper in pleasure.

I kissed her neck and soon I was kissing her mouth as passionately as I ever had. My hands were on their own adventure caressing her body while my erect cock rested hard-pressed against her stomach.

Her hand found it. After a couple of tugs I felt her hand pushing my lower body upwards. I raised my hips and stopped kissing her. I stared into her eyes. From this close I could see her eyes as she moved the head of my cock into her entrance.

"Gentle, gentle." She whispered. "It's been a long time since..." She stopped at that. "Your father left us before you were born you know."

I realized what she meant. No one had been inside her since, well, I had been.

The head of my cock nestled inside her. She was tight and I could feel her inside accommodating the shape of my cock. I pushed in carefully and her mouth kissed me before biting my lower lip.

I went in another inch before retracting back, then in again. It took a couple of minutes of kissing and pulling in and out to get three quarters of my shaft inside her. I felt the walls inside expanding as I burrowed in as well as contracting as I withdrew.

I kissed her neck while continuing my motion. Her nipples were hard when I descended on them too.

It was a type of sex I hadn't experience yet.

I left her nipples and stood on my knees over her. I wanted to go in deeper. I placed myself in a better spot and went back in harder. She let out a sharp moan before shutting her mouth with her hands.

Aunt Penny's butt was different. It was tight but mostly at the entrance. Mom's pussy walls were tight through my whole shaft. I felt them adhere to my member.

"It's so big!" She said to herself it seemed. I was sweating and I had to fight back my own noises of pleasure.

She took my whole shaft for minutes on end. Slowly but incessantly.

I needed a rest so I searched for her hands in the dark and pulled her to me. My cock remained inside her as her torso glued itself to mine. Her mouth came straight to kiss mine. She was lost in lust kissing me and finely her hips against me.

I lowered my hands to her ass cheeks and helped her movement. I worked my legs under her and lowered my upper body. Now she was on top still kissing me until she came. Her mouth and body stopped and I instinctively put my hand on her mouth. This muffled the moan to her orgasm.

She stopped. I felt her warm breath. "Do you like it baby?" She asked.

"Mom, it's all I ever wanted."

After a soft kiss on the lips she raised her torso. Now sitting on top of me she continued to penetrate herself with my cock. "Me too." I think I heard her say.

I raised my hands and touched her. Her boobs were impossibly hot, but I also caressed her firm torso, held her small framed hips.

"I want to cum." I told her.

"Cum for me baby." This encouraged her and her riding speed increased. I came inside her feeling my sperm shooting out into her. In the middle of my shooting spree her body tensed. I felt her vagina pressure my cock and just like that she came for a second time. Slowly our sweaty bodies returned to calmness...

"Will that do for the week?" She asked after a few minutes of resting in bed next to me.

I pondered this question. I touched my dick and its semi erect and peaceful state. I got on my knees again and moved in between her legs so I could rest my shaft on her pussy lips.

I was happy with the response when the head of my cock touched her skin just above her naked private area. I grabbed her hips and moved them up so my cock could get a good feel. Then I moved my cock around her stomach and down so it touched again her pussy lips.

I was hard again and didn't hesitate to penetrate her again. She gasped and I got into it again.

"Will that do for the rest of the week?" I asked her.

"No." She breathed heavily. "I want... I'll need more."

I fucked her and her body felt small this time. My cock was big and I was in control so I began to experiment with angles. To my surprise she still had her nighty under her breasts and above her belly button. I grabbed it with both hands and easily ripped it off of her.

This position satisfied me and the countless minutes continued as I fucked her in the dark. She came again her hips rising in the air.

I grabbed her left leg and pushed it towards her head. She was flexible too and had no problem. Holding on to it I was able to fuck her faster and she made little noises of lust.

I put my left ring finger in my mouth salivating it. I placed it on her butthole and caressed her entrance before plucking it in. Just the tip.

I fucked her this way until she came again. She trembled and raised her body to hold on to me. I stopped. My energy was dwindling and her shaking body took its toll, I wanted to cum. Her shaking body grabbing on to me was tender and impossibly erotic.

After the orgasm I grabbed both her legs raising them and closing them. My cock still insider her. I kissed her calves, the underside of her knees and slowly got into it again. Her closed legs made a difference. I hugged her legs and enjoyed the effort it took for my cock to find its way in again after I had pulled out. Her entrance was tighter yet by the closing of her legs.

I started moaning quietly too. I opened her legs, fucked, closed them, and fucked. She came again and it took everything in me to hold my sperm. I took a deep breath and knew I wouldn't survive another one of those.

I opened her legs and went in to kiss her. On the way there I tasted one of her nipples. Her mouth was found and it was sweet.

I held her hips and pulled her up and into me. My legs went under her, hers extended to my sides. We held each other kissing. Her body pressed against me and my cock inside her.

I had to cum. Without much range of motion in this position I opted for speed. We stopped kissing, we hugged instead. With my chin over her shoulder I moved my cock the best I could. She moaned under my ear but to soften her sound she pressed her mouth against my skin.

I felt her whole body spasm. How many orgasms has she had? Before she finished her climax I shot my sperm into her. My cock felt as if it wanted to get impossibly harder, like it was stretching more than physically possible, and the sperm came out pumping out and hot. What a time to be alive.

As I came back to consciousness a flash of thought went through my head. Was she still watching?

angellz
angellz
531 Followers