Aunty Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas smiled, and kissed her. "You're welcome, Alex."

They kissed again, their lips lingering, their tongues dancing. Then, reluctantly, Alex rolled off him, her body still trembling.

Lucas looked at her, his eyes scanning her naked form.

"You're beautiful, Alex," he whispered.

Alex smiled, and pulled the tshirt over her, covering herself.

"Thank you," she whispered, her hand reaching out to cup his face.

"So, where were we?" Lucas asked cheekily.

"Something about us not kissing again, a bit late for that now don't you think uncle fucker?" Alex retorted, never afraid to shock.

"Uncle fucker?!" Lucas repeated in mock disbelief. "And I was thinking maybe you would be my girlfriend."

Alex thought for a moment, then stood up, her cum dripping cock hanging below the hem of her T-shirt. "Girlfriend?" She turned and made her way towards the stairs. "I'm not a girlfriend." She stopped, turned her head and shot that unbeatable smile at Lucas. "I'm Alex."