Aunty Dawn

Story Info
A prequel...
9k words
4.46
11.3k
11
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
485 Followers

Some might ask, "What do you see in older women?" Others question me, "You're attractive enough to have your pick. Why?"

Well, I don't know, but Aunty Dawn is a beautiful lady. She's round and curvy, soft and gorgeous, and her boobs are big and heavy. I've liked her since I was a little girl. Her daughter Olivia is a nice girl too, and we've both had a little kiss and cuddle and a naughty post party mutual fingering. But there's nothing between us, we just relieve each others frustrations.

I like older women so much, I don't know why I fancy mature women, but I like how positive they are, how they've had life experience and know what they want.

I'd really like a sugar mummy because I'm lazy. I dont want to work, I'm sexy and beautiful, I'm 18, why should I work? I deserve an easy life, a life full of money and sex. I don't want sex with anybody though, I'm no slag. I'm not completely lazy either. I'm trying to make money out of Tiktok posts and make a little money selling my Only Fans subs, but I just want to be a rich ladies girlfriend, I want nice holidays and an easy life. My Aunty Dawn would be perfect.

Mum and Dad would kill me, they both work hard, paying for me to have an education, a roof over my head, a car, jewellery and clothes. They give me space, and have no idea what I get up to in my bedroom in their house showing off to dirty old men, men who should know better or the freaky nerds who all pay me for glimpses of my tits and bits that I hide seductively behind tiny items of clothing. It's not them that I like though, its my infatuation with my Aunty Dawn. I'd like to be her kept woman.

Her husband, Tim, is a tough builder, he flirts with me when we're alone. I lead him on, maybe I might be able to use whatever I let him do to me to my advantage at a later date. I have a plan for him, to let him fuck me. I'd keep my underwear in a ziplock bag, take selfies of the bruises, because I'll tell him I like it rough, then I'd go to the Police and say he raped me and get him banged up. That'll leave Aunty Dawn single for me. If dad found out that he flirts with me, he'd probably kill him, he can't bear anyone so much as look at his little girl. I'm the apple of his eye, and his pride and joy.

My mum is loving too, she dotes on me, I'm her best friend and shopping buddy. She doesn't know about my love for older women. I don't think she'd care, I think it would hurt her if she knew what I'd like to do to her best friend though.

Aunty Dawn, she takes my breath away, she makes my heart pound, my tummy tingle, and my clit throb. Her husky voice and her green eyes, her smile makes me melt, and her thin lips, I'd like them pressed against mine, her tongue licking me. I bet she's proper dirty too, I think I can tell. You know how some people look, you can sort of know they won't put up with a bad bedroom experience. I've never heard that Aunty Dawn and Tim are swingers, but I wouldn't be surprised. I wouldn't want to share her, I definitely want her all to my greedy slutty self.

Aunty Dawn has known my mum for years, they aren't blood family, they're very close friends family. They've hung around together, partied together, and have been maid of honours at each others weddings. She's my Godmother.

She has been a constant in my life, a woman who has captured my imagination and heart. At school, I remember the kids making valentine cards for their mums. I'd make two - one for mum and one for Aunty Dawn. As I got older I became more aware, and a little embarrassed, but now I'm 18, I think, fuck it, its now or never.

I remember the flirting that took place between Aunty Dawn and me. I started to make my move on her at her 40th birthday in March - I was in the kitchen with her. I remember being mesmerised by her big breasts and her sexy legs. The hot woman looked so beautiful, she was dressed up, looking dishy.

Loud music was pumping from the speakers around the house and excitable voices chime and cheer over the throng of the party tunes.

"You're going to have hot drunken sex tonight, Aunty."

"Who with? Certainly not with that drunken lout. He'll be asleep fully clothed on the couch?"

"Oh, but you look so glam in your dress."

"Thank you."

"No Aunty, you really do. What is it, Gucci?"

"Yes, and I thought it would go nicely with these shoes."

"You know where they'd look nice?"

"No!" Aunty Dawn stops for a moment and sips her drink to look at me.

"Either side of my face."

The look of complete shock and bewilderment crosses her face. For the first time I've seen her speechless as she nearly spits her drink out. "Excuse me!"

I wink and smile, she looks embarrassed and she ignores what I'd just said as she starts organising food.

Her tits heave as she leans into the oven to get more hot nibbles out. Her tits bounce as she stands and places the hot tray onto the counter. Her cleavage is grand, little wrinkles spread across her tanned skin between her tits and chest.

"Can I help?" I stride over and use tongs to pick up and place the volauvains onto a plate. A loose strand of Aunty Dawns hair drops and I take a moment to tuck it behind her ear.

"Stop." I move my hand to hers that's busy decorating a platter, but Aunty Dawn ignores me as she places more food onto the plate.

"Aunty?"

She looks up and smiles at me.

"You look so sexy, I'd have sex with you."

Aunty Dawns cheeks start to flush, and she looks briefly thrown and flustered. I watch with amusement as she tries to compose herself. I feel bad for making her awkward.

"Stop it, I'm your Aunt, and anyway we wouldn't know where to begin. Besides, where's all this coming from?"

"Its coming from my heart. I've seen what I want and I'm going for it. I think we would know what to do, we'd give it our best shot!"

Aunty Dawn looks at me shocked. "I'm no lesbian, and you're too young."

"I've eaten a few girls before, Aunty. When we're drunk, I've done it for jokes and spin the bottle dares. I pretend I dont enjoy it, but I'll let you into a secret..." I stare at her, watching her. Her eyes flick in different directions and she tries to avoid looking at me before she finally focuses on me completely amazed, and open mouthed. "...I do enjoy it. I love it. I think you would too."

Aunty Dawn drops a volauvain onto the floor which lands with a crispy thud, puff pastry spreads in little flecks across the floor. I look down at it between Aunty's shiny high heels, steam rises quickly. I look at her and kneel down, I stroke her ankle thats cool and smooth to the touch. My hand runs up her warm and soft lower leg, her smoothness glides through my hand to behind her knee. My head leans against her thigh as I reach for the food. Its hot forcing me to drop it again. My other hand strays up her other leg drifting up the back of her thigh. I rest my hand with my fingers gripping and digging into her muscle. I feel her quiver, her breathing sounds shaky.

My forehead leans into her crotch aginst her loose but short skirt, and I look up at her, and see her staring back down at me aghast. She doesnt move, shes frozen and I smile at her, before reaching again for the pastry. I grab it and stand.

"I dont know what's come over me?" she stammers.

"Me." I smile back.

My panties do feel damp, and I tingle between my legs. The kitchen has warmed and the atmosphere has changed.

"Do you want to play with me, Aunty?"

I see Aunty Dawn gulp. I smile at her, expecting a husky reply.

"We... cant. We're family."

"Only through friendship, Dawny." I run my long polished fingernail down the side of her face, she turns her face into it and presses for a seconds affection before pushing it away.

She turns and picks up the plate and walks into the dining room. I grab my rum and coke and gulp it down waiting for her to return, but she doesn't.

We dont really talk again, not at the party, we exchange glances and smiles, hers are nervous and twitchy. All of a sudden I feel dejected, and that she's purposely avoiding me.

A week passes. Our families are meeting for a round of golf followed by Sunday lunch. I dress inappropriately according to Dad, "But, its how all the girls dress." According to Mum. It's actually how I dress to get noticed by Aunty Dawn.

We're having a meal at the golf club that my Dad and Tim play at. It's lovely in the clubhouse and the views are superb, with the City of London in the background, surrounded by groups of people and there are lots of ladies in short skirts and tight tops, I don't know where to look, so focus on Dawn and Liv. Both Liv and I are showing off our legs, Aunty Dawn is too. She hit a respectable round, but she refused to help me with my swing - at first.

We were partnered off together, and were the last to the Tee. We were gone a while as I tried to get her in the bunker and in the rough.

"I can see your knickers Aunty." I tease as she's bent over looking for another of my deliberately lost balls.

"I'm not impressed, you're better than this. Your Dad has spent a fortune on your golf lessons." Dawn is a little snappy at me, and cross that she partnered with me. Her black plaid skirt rides her arse and her black pants are wedged in her bum.

"Can you see it?" I know she's very close. I found it five minutes earlier, but ignored it.

"No!"

I look around checking no-one can see us. I run my hand up the back of her thigh and gently run my club handle between her legs making sure it rubs her pussy.

"Stop it, please."

"Aunty, you stop it. You're teasing me. That arse, its needs my face in it."

She stands and turns to look at me, giving away her bewilderment and frustration. She snatches the golf club out of my hand and tosses it in another bush.

"Thats not very nice." I pout.

"For Gods sake. Leave me alone. I'm not interested, you are an annoying sex pest. I'll tell your parents"

"God, so sexy when you're angry." I grab her hand. 'I think you are though. I can prove it." I run my hand up her neck and and into her hair thats tied back with a black bobble, but she pushes at me.

"No, no, no. Please stop it." Her voice raises, but not enough to attract attention. The nearest people seem miles away anyway.

I kiss her lips as she tries to push me away again, but she stops and relents. Her left hand reaches for my waist as my kiss is slowly reciprocated. The kiss is tender and soft. Her mouth is minty fresh as I suck the ball of gum from her mouth into mine and break the kiss.

"I only wanted your gum, grab my club." I turn my back and pick the ball out of the hedge.

"Wait... you knew where it was all this time?"

I grin at her chewing her gum. "The things I do for a Wrigleys. I'll do a lot more for less, I'll show you if you're lucky." I blow a small bubble that pops sharply. Aunty Dawn shakes her head.

"It wasnt so bad, the kiss. Would you like to try it again?"

Aunty blushes and shakes her head as I approach her for my second kiss. Our tongues circle and explore, she sucks and takes the gum as she breaks the kiss. "You want gum, get your own." She smacks my arse with her black gloved hand and winks before walking on.

"You've changed your tune pretty quickly." I am shocked by how fast her protests evapourated.

"I figured, what the hell. You're not ugly, and at my age, I might not get an opportunity like this again."

"Your age?" I laugh.

I watch her ankles in her white golf shoes, her leg muscles flex, and her thighs contract and relax with each step. She turns to look at at me and flicks up her skirt bearing her pants.

"Seriously, thought you weren't interested?"

"I don't want you thinking I'm easy, but perhaps we need to talk? This, us, if anything is going to happen we need boundaries and rules. I like you but, I'm married, you're my best friends daughter, and you call me Aunty..."

"...It's sexy, no? Me calling you Aunty. I like it, it feels naughty."

"...BUT, most of all, you're friends with my daughter and my husband is your Dad's best friend. A lot of people could get hurt."

"I'm not looking to hurt anyone, Aunty. I'm looking for fun with you. I've dreamt of being with you for most of my life."

"Being with ME, or BEING with me? Physically or relationship wise?"

"Both Aunty."

"Well we aren't having a relationship, other than the one we have now. Physically, I can see us being with one another, just for fun. I like girls too, your tight body, your perfect face, long legs and well... I've never had the courage to act on it. Besides it might not work."

"It WILL work. Act on it now, Aunty. In there, with me, now." I point back to the bushes and smile.

"No! Let's get on with the game."

"No! I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

Aunty looks around hesitantly. We hear voices.

"No, we'll get caught, besides we are holding up play."

"Let them play through. We're looking for a ball."

"No, my husband and daughter will be waiting, and you're Mum and Dad will be too."

We play the rest of the holes, the winner of the hole gets a kiss. I picked up my game and won the last five, though we agreed not to kiss on the last hole in front of the clubhouse, we strolled along holding hands as we pulled our trolleys behind us.

Neither of us spoke. I was content, I felt happy, and exhilarated. Our occasional snogs and hand holding made me happy. The fact that each time I looked at her she smiled at me filled me with joy.

"Right, can I trust you to behave? No knowing glances, no touching, and definitely no kissing." Aunty makes the rules as we entered the changing rooms, and we both giggle.

I'd changed into sliders, and cast them off at the table where we were eating. I slid my toes up and down Aunty Dawns legs. She turned red, and looked positively mad at me, which encourages me some more. She refused to look at, or talk to me, the others at the table didn't notice, thank fuck.

That night, I sat in front of my web cam, in my golfers dress and told my fans my story. It turned out to be my biggest pay day.

We didn't really see each other after that, Aunty was busy doing family things, I was getting hot and bothered at not seeing her. But we'd text and call when we could. Aunty Dawn said she missed me and was looking forward to seeing me. Our chats got dirtier and dirtier the longer we were apart. I thought Aunty was a dirty cow, and now she'd explain just how dirty she is.

I tell my fans as I sit at my web cam, my fingers touching my panties. I explain the things my Aunty promised she'd do to me. That she likes butt, more to the point she'd like to eat butt, and lick my arse. She's told me how she'd pin me on my bed, my arse up, she'd pull my panties down, to open it and devour it with her wet slippery tongue. She wants me looking at her as she does it, but I'd like her kneeling over my face so I can return the favour.

I'm looking forward to seeing her, and her pussy, I tell my fans. I explain that I want to know what it looks like because she won't tell me. I describe how I imagine how her fat and juicy pussy probably looks as it drools and dribbles in anticipation of me. I think it'll bulge as her inner lips poke through, she's most likely hairy, but well kept. I've pleaded for a view, a nice selfie of it too but she won't take a picture to appease me, she's told me to wait and see for myself. I hope it smells of coppery fanny, all nice and malty and tangy. I imagine its wet and sloppy.

It turns me on, I yearn to see her. She occupies my every thought. At college, and at work, I stare out of the window thinking of her. Dreaming of her finally taking me. Aunty Dawn's favourite fantasy is to grind her pussy against mine, both of us making a stringy mess as our labias kiss and stick together.

My fantasy is to free her chest from its bra, to play with her soft mounds of mammary flesh. To test their bounciness against my face, for Aunty to practically suffocate me between them. To feel her womanly touch, to kiss her bosom and taste her nipples. The nipples that I've caught myself observing too many times swelling through her shirts and sweaters. How I want to lift her shirt over her head and unclasp her bra. I want so much to see them both fall free into my palms, to squeeze, pinch and nibble.

But! All we do is text, and have the odd phone call. She makes excuses about how it couldnt work, and I reply telling her it could. She admits to liking me, and i confess to loving her.

I'm in my room, planning my next OnlyFans webchat when my phone buzzes, and I eagerly pick it up. "There in 5. I cant wait to see you." The text reads. I glance at it, and angrily throw it on the bed. My Mum's home, I'd had no warning, and all she's going to do is offer me a glimpse of her, its going to be a tease. I sit in front of the mirror impatiently decorating my face and doing my hair.

The glossy lipstick shines as it catches the light. I think about how pretty it would look on someones skin, on her chest or her arse cheeks, across her cleavage, or inside her thighs.

I'm filled with rage, and I'm putting in extra effort to look sexy. The pink lacy thong and bra set I throw on look tiny, leaving nothing to the imagination. It was what I was planning on wearing for my webcam tonight.

I move to the bed and sit on the corner, day dreaming about the hot milf, my hot milf. She keeps promising me that we'll meet. Its been weeks since I saw her. She used to come into the coffee shop where I cover occasional shifts, but I don't see her there anymore. She makes every excuse as to why we can't meet.

I sit, my stomach cramps and tenses, my pussy tingles and leaks. A door closes and voices downstairs wake me from my sexy thoughts.

Getting up from the bed I grab a T-shirt and hold it as I run donwstairs. Mum and Dawn are both talking in the hall by the front door and I stop and fake surprise.

"Oooh, you didnt tell me we had guests Mum!"

I stand, balancing on a barefoot, looking unsure what to do. My heart skips a beat. Dawns eyes look as though they'll pop out of her head, and I feel my cunt explode.

"Off out, love?"

"No Mum, not yet. Hi Aunty." we exchange awkward smiles at one another.

"What are you looking for? The ironings in there, but I did most of it."

"I was wondering if my pink top was in there."

"OK, I dont think so. I put your stuff in your room. " She turns to Aunty Dawn. "Is Liv like this?"

"Worse."

I walk tall sexily in full view of Aunty Dawn and go into the utility room to pretend to look for my top.

Dressed and in the kitchen I can hear Mum and Aunty Dawn chatting and giggling. I want Aunty Dawn on her own, I want to see her alone, I want to put my hands between her thighs, and my face in her breasts. She's teasing in her summer dress, I can only imagine her panties and dream of her pussy.

I hang around in the kitchen impatiently. In boredom I open and shut cupboard doors picking at bits of chocolate, biscuits and fruit in the fridge. I pace in despair. Eventually Mum comes in.

"What's all the crashing about?"

"I'm bored mum."

"Why dont you talk to your friends on your laptop?"

I laugh at Mums naivety. "No!"

"Aren't you off out?"

"Not for ages."

Mum fills the kettle puts it on to boil.

"What are you and Dawn talking about?"

"Nothing really. You..."

My heart skips a beat. "Me! Really?"

Mum laughs. "Why are you so excited? Yes, Liv, your dad and work really. Normal stuff. You can join us if you like?"

I shake my head. If I look at that hot lady I'd pounce on her. I don't think I could control myself. I open the fridge and grab a cherry tomato and feel it explode between my teeth. I turn and see Aunty Dawn standing behind me. I splutter and almost choke, and my eyes begin to water.

"Hey!" I hide my mouth behind my hand.

Aunty Dawn smiles at me. Her eyes twinkle as she winks at me. "Don't choke on that cherry will you?"

Yesok1
Yesok1
485 Followers