Aunty Sue? Is that you?

Story Info
Aunt teaches virgin nephew a few things about life.
7.2k words
4.65
37.2k
47
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a purely fictional work involving incest. It's also a fairly long story. If this isn't your thing, please skip this one. If this IS your thing, we hope you enjoy and rate it, and let us know if you'd like a follow-up story.

"Aunty Sue? Is that you? Why are you in my room?" I asked of the barely visible woman standing next to my bed.

She held up a finger to her lips indicating for me to be quiet.

My heart jackhammered as she dropped her housecoat, revealing the silk teddy she was wearing underneath. She lifted the edge of my blanket, sliding in beside me, facing me.

I hadn't seen my aunt in a few years, since my early teens. She lived very far away and wasn't able to come our way for a visit very often, although my mother went out to visit her sister when she could.

We were fortunate enough this summer to have Aunty Sue come out to visit us. I'd never thought of my aunt as a sexual being, but I had also been pretty young the last time I'd seen her. That all changed this summer.

When Aunty arrived at our home, she gave me a big hug, "Wow, you've grown so much! You're practically a man now! And so handsome." I was flattered. I also noticed her large chest pressed into mine. I felt my face flush. Before that day, I'd never even noticed that she had a chest at all. I watched from behind as she followed my parents into the house, and was struck by her amazing, firm backside.

We had dinner that night, catching up on events of the last years. She was a very flattering woman, "I just can't get over how handsome you are now Michael. You must have the girls lined up." I shook my head, blushing at her attention again.

Truth be told, I was still a virgin, something I wasn't proud of. I liked girls, a lot, but my parents kept me very busy with sports and other activities and I just never managed to keep a girlfriend long enough to become intimate with her.

The next morning, both mom and dad had to go to work, the last for both before a week of vacation they'd booked to spend time with my Aunt for her visit. When I woke, I heard a noise in the pool and slowly got out of bed to look out my upper floor window into the backyard. Down in the pool was Aunty Sue, swimming lengths. She was wearing a bright red bikini, and her bottom was skimming along the surface of the water. I could clearly see her trim waist and lovely bum. I don't know why I stared, but I found myself watching her from my window. Embarrassingly, as I watched her swimming, my cock started to grow. "She's your Aunt" I scolded myself, figuring that it was simply my normal morning erection reacting to a woman in a bikini nearby.

Aunty finished swimming and climbed out of the pool. The image of the shimmering water running off her fit body, barely hidden by her red bikini is still burned into my mind to this day, many years later. She laid out her towel on one of the lounge chairs and stretched out. It was then that I realized that I was touching myself. My hand had slid down into my pyjamas and was firmly wrapped around my erection.

Once again, I scolded myself, released my penis. I got changed, putting on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, then went downstairs to say good-morning to my Aunt and to see if she needed anything or wanted breakfast.

I went downstairs, exiting through the sliding glass door at the back, leading to the pool.

Aunty turned her head in my direction, "Well good-morning handsome!" she greeted me eagerly. Once again, I was flattered. I did my best not to stare at her perfect body.

"Good morning Aunty Sue" I replied, "Do you want breakfast or anything?"

"Anything." she replied, then giggled with a wink.

I was confused, so I repeated her request as a question, "Anything?"

"It's okay sweety. I'm good for now. You coming for a swim?"

I hadn't planned on it yet, but at her prompting, I decided to have a dip anyway. I think that I was flattered by her attention, and wanted more of it. I pulled my shirt off and moved to the pool.

"Look at those abs!" she complimented me. "You really are a handsome young man now. How time has flown by."

I felt my cock stir in my shorts at her flattery so I quickly jumped into the pool, grateful to be able to hide my growing erection from her.

I swam a few lengths and while I did, she laid back in her chair again. When I was done, I made my way to the side nearest her. I don't think I'd planned to flirt, or check her out, but I found myself staring straight up between my Aunts legs, seeing the thin red fabric outlining her womanhood. I think that was the first time I really realized just how sexually attractive she was.

Aunty Sue had been single for years, never keeping a man around for very long, and never had kids of her own. As a result of that, and a great diet and exercise regime, she had a body hotter than most women years younger than her.

Just then, Aunty Sue lifted her head and caught me staring between her legs. I turned my head quickly, trying not to be caught, but it was too late. She smiled and gave me a wink.

"Mikey, would you mind helping Aunty with some sunscreen? I can't reach." she asked.

I was mortified at the thought of climbing out of the pool for fear of her seeing my erection, but had no choice. What could I do, refuse to help her? I pulled myself out of the pool, turning to sit on the edge as quickly as possible in hopes that she wouldn't see my tented shorts. I paused, took a deep breath, and moved as quickly as I could to get next to her. Aunty was still smiling at me as she rolled over onto her stomach, much to my relief.

I picked up the bottle of sunscreen off the ground next to her chair and squeezed some out into my palm, covering both hands before moving to her shoulders and spreading it around. As my hands moved, Aunty let out an almost imperceptible moan, just loud enough for me to hear it and for my penis to react again with increased hardness. I was so grateful that she wasn't looking in my direction.

I applied more lotion to my hands, moving below her bikini top. She spoke, "Mikey hun, let me make it easier for you. I don't want you to miss anything. Untie my top please."

I swallowed hard, was she trying to tease me? I dismissed the thought, knowing that she was my Aunt, my mother's sister. How could I be so perverted as to think she was flirting? My parents would kill me if they even suspected as much.

I put my hands onto her back again, continuing to rub in the lotion where I'd left off moments before. As I did, my erection pressed against the side of the chair and it was all I could do to stop from ejaculating as it started to throb. I continued down her sides, noticing her large breasts squeezing out the sides. I leaned back, making sure to get a good look at the one closest to me. I'd never been so close to a woman's bare breast before. I needed to touch them. I took a deep breath for courage, then I pushed my luck, rubbing the lotion along her sides and up to the side of her breasts. Once again, she moaned quietly as my fingers made contact with her wonderful breasts. They were firmer than I had expected, yet wonderfully soft. My heart jackhammered.

I decided not to push my luck any further, and moved to her back again, down to the waistband of her bikini bottoms which did a wonderful job of showing how perky her bum was. I let my fingers dip just under the strings.

"Back of my legs too please sweety." she requested.

"Was this for real?" I wondered to myself. I'd barely even touched a girl before, and now my beautiful Aunt was asking me to rub my hands all over her. I applied more lotion to my hands and moved to the back of her thighs, rubbing along them and down her calves to her ankles, then back up the outsides of her legs. I carefully moved my head to look up between her thighs. Again, I could see the thin, stretchy fabric clinging to her private parts. I wondered what she looked like under her bottoms, then scolded myself again, but never stopped moving my hands which I now found were rubbing the insides of her thighs, inching closer to her intimate treasure.

My fingers were not more than a few inches from her private parts when she moaned again. I felt my erection twitch. "Make sure you don't miss anything." she whispered. I moved higher, lingering as I debated momentarily whether to touch her bikini bottom. I paused, my heart pounding, my mouth going dry.

"Sue, where are you? Mikey?" I heard my mother's voice calling from inside the house. She'd gotten off work early, having wrapped up a few loose ends to spend the day with her sister. I yanked my hands away, quickly wiping them on my shorts as I disposed of any evidence of what I had been doing.

"Over here Katy!" Aunty Sue called out, turning her head in my direction. I looked over at her briefly, "Thanks Mikey, that was nice of you." Her eyes went to my shorts and her eyebrows raised in seeing how my shorts were pointed at her, then her mouth turned up in a grin. "You might want to jump in the pool for a minute" she suggested. I didn't hesitate, jumping in head first just before my mother came out to see us.

The entire rest of the day, all I could think of was my Aunt and her incredible body. Obviously, she was just teasing me, but why? What sort of sick kicks was she getting by teasing her nephew? Still, my mind flooded with images of her and I found myself in the shower, soaping myself and then masturbating. I was imagining what she might look like nude, and fantasizing about what might have happened. I don't think I touched myself for more than a minute before I erupted, shooting a fountain of semen against the wall of the shower until my legs shook uncontrollably.

That night, my Aunt, mom and dad all played cards and had drinks. They got pretty loud. I've never been a fan of seeing my parents drunk. There's something about it that bothers me, but Aunty didn't really change. She was flirtatious, even with my mom and dad.

At one point, Aunty Sue put on some good music and started dancing in the living room by herself. She motioned for me to come to her, "Come dance with your Aunt, Mikey." She held her hand out to me. I hesitated, but then she came to me and took my hand, pulling me to the makeshift dancefloor.

We stood a few feet apart, dancing. She wore a long red dress, tight to her waist, then loose from her bum down. I found myself wishing it was tight so I could look at her again, and had images in my mind of what she probably looked like under the flowing fabric. I wondered what panties she was wearing, if any. She seemed to know that red went well with her blonde hair, and used that to her advantage.

The music changed, slowing and she held her hand out again, taking mine and pulling me against her. I smelled the sweet alcohol on her breath. As her chest pressed against mine and I glanced down at her cleavage, my erection came to life again. I felt it push against her body as she pulled me tighter. I loved the feeling, but there was no way I was going to get caught with a boner by my mom or dad, so I quickly excused myself. "It was nice dancing with you Aunty, but I'm really tired and need to go to bed."

"Awww" she responded, making a pouting face, "I was just starting to have fun." She winked at me again. "Pleasant dreams." I knew I would have amazing dreams.

"You too. Good night mom and dad" I hollered out before rushing out of the room before either could come and see my erect state.

I couldn't get up to my room and into bed fast enough. I reached into my pyjamas and touched myself. I had semen leaking from the end of it already and my testicles were aching. I grabbed some tissues from my end table and masturbated into them so that I could get some relief. Again, within moments, I ejaculated, remembering my hands between her thighs. I was soon drifting off to sleep, the sounds of the music downstairs creating a steady rhythm in my head, causing images of my Aunt dancing with me to flood into it as I drifted off.

I woke from my slumber. My erection was back, my head filled with fading images of my bikini clad Aunt. I tried desperately to remember what I'd been dreaming. I was unhappy that my dream ended when it did as the images faded into darkness. It was then that I realized why I'd woken up, as I heard my door click closed.

I opened my eyes, straining to see. It was a clear night, and I never bothered to close my curtains. The moonlight flooding my room allowed me to see my Aunt standing inside my door. Was I still dreaming? I rubbed my eyes, but when I focused, she was still there. She was wearing a housecoat now, smiling at me. She approached, stopping near my bed.

"Aunty Sue? Is that you? Why are you in my room?" I asked of the woman standing next to my bed.

She held up a finger to her lips indicating for me to be quiet.

My heart jackhammered as she undid the tie at the front of her housecoat, dropping the covering to the floor, revealing the silk teddy she was wearing underneath. It was barely long enough to cover her panties. She lifted the edge of my blanket, sliding in beside me and facing me.

I laid there frozen on my back. What was happening? This must be a dream.

"I saw you looking at Aunty earlier. Did you think I didn't see your hardon? You naughty boy." she whispered.

I was breathing like I'd just finished a marathon.

She rested a hand on my chest. "Did you like putting lotion on me?"

I hesitated to admit my feelings, knowing that I should not have enjoyed it, but finally admitted the truth, "Yes."

"Good. I liked having you do it." she whispered again.

She moved her body closer, now wiggling up against me as she slid her leg over mine. I was very aware of her leg laying there, inches from my erection. Her face was also inches from mine as she stared into my eyes.

"Mikey, have you ever been with a woman?"

I shook my head.

"So, you're a virgin?" she asked, a tone of delight in her voice.

I nodded, embarrassed to be admitting my innocence. She smiled and licked her lips.

"Can I help you not be one?" she asked.

Before I could really absorb what was happening, or formulate any sort of reply, she shifted her leg up and rubbed her thigh over my pyjamas against my hard penis, sending jolts of pleasure through my body. I couldn't believe how much better it felt having her touching me rather than me touching myself, even if through a thin layer of fabric.

"Oh my. You seem very happy to see Aunty." she teased. She moved her leg back down so it was barely off of my penis, then ran her hand across my chest and moaned quietly, "Your body is so hard and lean. Wonderful."

She moved her hand down to my abdomen, moving it around slowly. I laid there frozen, unsure of what I should do. My heart felt like it was going to explode. I even think I was holding my breath as she moved her head onto my shoulder. What was she doing? Her hand moved more, going lower, until it touched my waistband. "Mikey?"

"Yes Aunty?" I replied.

"Is this okay?" She asked, looking up at me briefly as I nodded my reply. She looked down my body as her fingers dipped just under the elastic. I noticed that she was also breathing faster than normal. "Is this okay?" She now turned her head to stare into my eyes. I nodded again. She moved her hand again and in one smooth motion, wrapped her hand around my erection, making me gasp. "Is this okay?" she smiled at me, knowing what my answer would be. I nodded as she started to move her hand up and down slowly. I'd never felt anything so incredible before. "My goodness Mikey, you have a very nice penis."

I was happy to hear this. No woman other than my mother had ever seen my penis, and none had seen me erect.

"Aunty Sue, what are you doing?" I asked incredulously. I knew what I wanted to have happen, but I also knew she was my Aunt and that nothing that I was hoping for should, or likely would happen.

"What does it feel like I'm doing Mikey?" she asked quietly. I didn't reply. I felt her rubbing her thumb over the opening of my penis, lubricating it with the precum that was leaking from me. "Oh my, you're making a bit of a mess."

I was embarrassed, not realizing that it was a normal product of my excitement, "Sorry Aunty."

She giggled, "Don't be." She shifted her weight and brought her lips to mine, kissing me gently. She pushed her tongue into my mouth for a moment, then pulled it back and held her lips just off mine. She was definitely breathing fast, panting her hot breath against my face before moving her mouth down to my neck, then my upper chest, all the while still stroking my penis.

"Aunty, you're making me feel really good." I panted. I knew I wouldn't last much longer if she kept doing what she was doing, and this was my way of trying to let her know. I really didn't know if it was okay to ejaculate, or not and was hoping she'd let me know her wishes.

"I should hope so Mikey. And it's not a penis anymore, it's now a hard cock." She kissed my chest again. I noticed that she was gently rubbing her vagina against my leg, and she was breathing even harder now also. She kissed one of my nipples, biting it gently, then moved down further as she slid down inch after inch. She pushed the blanket down, ensuring I could watch her as she stared up at me during her descent. I propped my head up so that I could watch her every move. When she neared my cock, it twitched in anticipation. She hovered just over it, her hot breath blowing on it as she continued to stare at me. She moved, down between my legs so that she was on her knees and elbows facing me.

"Mikey, do you want Aunty to be the first woman to kiss it?" she panted.

I nodded, "Yes please Aunty."

"Good." she pushed her tongue against my balls and licked up to the top of my cock head, making me moan. "Shhh" she reminded me, holding a finger to her lips again. "If you can't be quiet, Aunty will have to leave."

I nodded my understanding. She licked again, sending the most incredible tingle through my body.

"Aunty is going to suck your cock Mikey. Do you know how to cum?"

I nodded again, doing my best to be as quiet as I could. Was she implying that she was going to give me a blowjob, allowing me to finish in her mouth? I was dumbfounded, and thrilled by the possibility.

"Good, you can cum whenever you want." she whispered, then wrapped her mouth around my cock and slid her mouth down it until it couldn't go any further. Yes! I was getting my first blowjob! I was relieved to know what she wanted.

I wanted to moan loudly, to let her and the world know how good it felt to have her mouth around my cock. Instead, I grabbed the sheets on either side of me, holding them tightly as I tried to be silent. She started to move up and down on me. I don't know what all she did down there but I don't think it was a minute before I felt my orgasm coming. "Was I really okay to cum in her mouth?" I wondered, worried that I wasn't doing what she expected. I had to warn her.

"Aunty?" I panted. She didn't respond. "Aunty. Aunty!" It was too late. I felt my cock burst and start shooting semen into her mouth. I watched her intently, worried that she'd be upset, but instead, I saw her eyes grow wide as she eagerly clamped down on me. I don't know if I've ever cum so hard before that moment, it was incredible!

After my climax finished, she lifted her head. She opened her mouth, showing me my semen inside it before she closed her lips and swallowed. "Yummy."

I was relieved by her response and truly appreciative of what she'd just done for me. "Thank you, Aunty."

"Not yet Mikey, I'm not done with you yet." her hand wrapped around me again, sliding along even easier this time with her saliva lubricating it. My cock never softened at all.

She swung a leg over my waist so that she was straddling me, then laid down on me and kissed me again before hovering just over my mouth. "Mikey, I'm going to take your virginity, okay? But you can never tell anyone."

12